Harneedi.com
2.5

Harneedi.com Complaints & Reviews

My self dr mohd ajmal... From karanja lad city dist washim.. Maharashtra india.. My hospital name is pyarahospital and maternity home.. We are agreement with your company for provide us md medicine dr and your sides given assurity within two weeks they provide the same 100% but 5 mnth is gone still i am awaiting and since one mnth their is no response given on whatsapp and call... Here i am requesting that is i can wait further two weeks for the same your side providing dr... But after that in case of not fullfill our requirements. Kindly repayment my whole amount urgently... If their is no response given by your company.. I would like to file case in high court to compansation of 50lack for harassment and fraud made by harneedi.com... And also highlight in electronic and social media also open your comp cheating burning issue.. I hope you saticefied me

I transferred required amount after the assurance of Mahesh and Rajshekher that they have profiles ready and they will send me atleast 5 matched profiles in the first week and will follow more.

They just sent me one profile and even that person had no practical experience only observreship for
    just two months in the speciality

THis was conveyred to Harneedi and accepted by their dealing hand .

After promising to send me more profile they just disappeared

and no call

KIndly note that such organisations tarnish the reputatin of Indian organisation in general and Online agencies in particular

Dr Tarun Beri
    Beri hospital
    3, GT Road, Putlighar
    Amritsar

I am one of the Client to Harneedi.com here the story began after knowing.. the actuval..process of harneedi.com from one of my friend from customer care dept who was told me all these..

This is Indias no-1 Job site for healthcare and pharma ... this is the Tag Line of Harneedi.com People who created to make clients fool ,, here the process of harneedi.com.... the har people are simple dumping the naukri.com and monster.com and uploading to their site called harneedi.com , and they simply telling clients , we have these much of database , we have these much of candidates, and they are charging too much...for unlimited package

I agree all the conditions the people took a check from me.. and they told me you will get exact matched resumes..
      after 10 days i receive 20 resumes from them.. after that we started to make call of that list of candidates .. the candidates are telling what harneedi..com we dont know any harneedi. i am not intrested , who are you , who was given my profile to you,, these much questions from candidate...after i try to spoke with harneedi people they simply pass the matter this is sourcing dept problem, sales dept problem,, entry dept problem, bull [censored]t of these ...

Even the harneedi people dont know about candidate about their salary , their experience ,location any thing.. they simply download from naukri.com , or monster and upload with fake details without candidate permission also.. ...

This is the fraud story of the Indias no-LAST Job site of HARNEEDI.COM.... PLease aware of fraud websites like this....

One of the Client
      Aug 13, 2020
      I am Kamal from New citinext Hospital, karantaka.
      I am using their services since 2010 and i never experienced this kind of issues with them.I am suprised to see the comments .
      And the funniest part is ...person who is compaining, , , if he is a real client of them then he should post this with his real identity.
      i beleive that this is just an another fake complaint from some fake guy who has disguised himself into true indian..funny.
      I recommened this job site for all hospitals as they provide good solutions to us(hospitals) .

Kamal
      Very true Kamal. People who are opting their services and in case really miffed, would obviously come forward with their identity. Few skulls are still in their own world killing time like this with malicious intensions to defame and gain unwanted footage which is of no use.

Be a little constructive and respect time.

Kalyan Chakravarthy.

I personally had a terrible experience with Harneedi.com

The business development Manager promises something and the delivery team delivers something totally different. Or in fact I could say that delivery team does not deliver your requirements at all.
        There is a total disconnect between the two ends.

I personally feel that nobody should hire their services.
        MY REQUEST THERE SO MANY SITES GIVESYOU BETTER OPTIONS THEN HARNEEDI. HARNEEDI IS TOTALY HOPELESS.
        This is height of irresponsible behavior, i have been calling since so many days. but harneedi doesnt believe in giving any such services to the client. in addition to that, concern people do not come on line and the executives tell us that they are getting a waiting call from another customer. that simply means that we as customer are not important for you and other customers are.

Harneedi.com Recent Comments