HCL B38 laptop
2.5

HCL B38 laptop Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir,

I bought a hcl b38 laptop in 2010 from delhi.till today it was operating properly.but now it is facing a problem of display.

I can operate my laptop only by pressing shut down button very hardly with finger.when I remove my finger from the shut down button the display goes off,and when i face the torch light on the screen i can see desktop and everything operating.

i humbly request you to help me with this as soon as possible.pz.

HCL B38 laptop — RAM Complaint

I had purchased a laptop from BB compouters Jalandhar(Punjab) on 18 July.The person told us that it has 4GB RAM but actually it is showing 2550MB RAM.There is aproblem in charging also.He has marked in the bill only HCL laptop not the comlete model number.Is this the complete bill.What should we do.?

hi..this is Bhawna. i have purchase my HCL B38 laptop on 19/08/2009. Now when i turn on my laptop an error is showing on the screen that THis type of window is not geniune. From where i have purchased the laptop they had installed window in it. pls advice me what i have to do now. Pls do needful on urgent basis...

Bhawna
    turbo c not installed in any procedure
    Hi Bhawa,

This is the problem of pirated windows XP, you can install a new windows on your laptop.
    If you don't know about installation then you can go to service center and ask them to install a new version or to delete the .dll file of this error from the registry .

Priyank
    hi, i am Naveen. i purchased hcl b38 notebook.when i installed windows 7 in it, its video quality was very bad.
    i didnot found any vga for it.bluetooth driver also not working.please tell me what should i do.

redards
    Naveen Yadav
    hey .. I m abhishek .. i need drivers for my HCL B38 notebook .. i cant find it on web .. please anyone can help me ... its urgent
    Hi this is Vilas
    I have hcl leaptop b38 buy in 2009.
    I have problem in my laptop that it not accept higher os. like windows server 2008r2 64bit.
    The Problem showing that your laptop not have an VT-y technology.(virtual technology)
    so is there any solution for that.
    If i upgrade my bios then is it possible to install higher os.
    please reply me.