HCL Computer Complaints & Reviews

WARRIORS MARTIAL - ART CLUB
HCL AS WE ALL KNOW ITS A BIG NAME IN COMPUTER WORLD, BUT I THINK ALL THE BIG IS ONLY A BIG NAME BUT NOT ABLE TO FULFIL THEIR COMITEMENT OF SERVICES FOR CUSTOMER.

WHAT THESE COMPANY WANT THAT YOU ONLY PURCHASE THEIR PRODUCT AND FOR SERVICE YOU KEEP ON CALLING CUSTOMER CARE NO. AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU SOME OTHER NO. AND FROM OTHER SIDE THEY WILL GIVE YOU CUSTOMER CARE NO.

IN ALL THIS CASE CUSTOMER IS LIKE A TENNIS BALL BY WHICH COMPANY PLAY BY HITTING FROM ONE SIDE TO THEIR SIDE.

FINALLY ITS MORE THAN TWO WEEKS I M FOLLOWING THE CUSTOMER CARE NO. BUT THEY KEEP ON GIVING SOME OTHER NO., ON THAT NO. NOBODY PICKS THE CALL IT IS REALY VERY FUSTRATING AND WORTH EXPRIENCE.

I M MENTIONING MY MACHINE NO.8093A1037461 IF SOME ONE FROM HCL READ THIS COMPLAINT.
BUT STILL I M SURE NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

SO AS PER MY SUGGESTION TO ALL CUSTOMER ITS BETTER TO ASSEMBLE THE COMPUTER RATHER THAN BUYING COMPLETE SYSTEM FROM COMPANY.

SARABJEET SINGH

HCL Computers — Servicing not Done

Dear Sir

This is bring to your kind notice that We are Using HCL Computer .We purchased on July 16-08.Till now no excetuvie from Hcl Had attended and did servicing Kindly send
your Executive to the below address .Our system is frequently hanging and its speed has came down.To open a window it is taking 2-3 min .so kindly take this issue a serious one
and do the needful at the Earliest...

Our Address
Peter england Showroom
Jagadamba Jn, Prakashraopeta
Visakhapatnam, A.p
Our store Id: mg.[protected]@madura.adityabirla.com
[protected]@gmail.com
Phone no:[protected]
I purcased one Compute Model A03PAN046968 on 31-12 003. It was working fine I purchased it at Thanjavur from HCL dealer knon a Excel Computer Park, !st. Floor Nallia com, plex Thajavur 613 002
Ph. No.[protected]. I had an Extended Warranty for Two Years. There very efficient Tchnitians till 2007 andthey were giving good service.. After they had left the coccerrn there are no qualified persons to attend to even small problems.I AM 85 Years OLD.Even though I had asked them to make a Service Cotract nobody wants to have the contract. Inspite of repeated request to help me solve the computer problems nobody is visiting. Mycomputer gets jammed in the mddle and it does not move many times. Thee is always a mesage there is less memory.I have alsoadde one more Hard disck. Kindlyadvice me how andwho will solve my problems. I LOVE HCL COMPUTERS---Swaminathan

HCL — SERVICE NOT PROVIDED BY HCL

After so many reminder and so many phone calls company has not taken any action. It will so the company is know to sold the products in market and not responsible for the after sale service. It is very shame full for the HCL brand in the market. I will try to visirt at your Noida office then I will discussed with your seniour person. If they will not ready to provide the service why they will sold the products in market

hcl desktop Complaints - not working
View all hcl desktop complaints
hcl desktop

Location: sarai rohila, North East Delhi, Delhi, India

Posted:[protected] by k pradeep Send email

not working
I am just waiting your reply and sere vice of my desktop. Nothing is happened if you are not interested to provide the after sales service kindly give the reply because i don't want to doing the any further action without any notice from the company. If you are not ready to provide the service then after tomorrow i will give the all papers to my Layer for lodge a case in consumer form against HCL. This is my last mail to you for request to service my desktop

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Tanya Service <tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: HCL <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in>
Sent: Mon, December 13, 2010 4:34:56 PM
Subject: Fw: desktop not working with in one month

REMINDER-1

Dear,
Till date no responce from company.Can I take another action.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Tanya Service <tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: Akhila <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com>
Cc: sales.hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com
Sent: Sat, December 11, 2010 12:33:37 PM
Subject: Re: desktop not working with in one month

Dear,

Refer your mail we are sending the details of system and contact address. Scanner is not available in office so your person will be check the warranty card at the time of visit.

Contact Name: PRADEEP KUMAR

Contact Number: [protected]

Alternate Number: [protected]

Complete contact address: 2A L.S.C. MARKET VIVEKANAND PURI NEAR SARAI ROHILA THANA OPP RELIANCE FRESH

Pin Code/ Area Code: DELHI-110007

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
From: Akhila <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com>
To: Tanya Service <tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, December 10, 2010 6:58:39 PM
Subject: RE: desktop not working with in one month

Thank you for writing to HCL Touch.

With reference to your e-mail dated 08th of December 2010, regarding registering your request, we would request you to share the scan copy of warranty card as well as invoice of you machine along with the following details so that we could provide you the necessary support at the earliest.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Alternate Number:

Complete contact address:

Pin Code/ Area Code:

Problem reported:

Machine Serial Number:

Our primary objective is to provide resolution to your concern at the earliest and to ensure that you are very satisfied with our products and services. For any queries please feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact us on our universal number[protected] /[protected].

We assure you the best of services.

HCL Touch Team

HCL Infosystems Ltd.

D-233, Sector-63

Noida-201301

Visit us at: www.hclsupportservice.in

Email us at: hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in

Call us at:[protected] | 0120 – 2406105

SMS us at: +91-[protected] <Touch> <Machine Serial #> <Query>

Delighting our customers is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please write to us at hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: Tanya Service [mailto:tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 1:33 PM
To: hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in
Subject: desktop not working with in one month

I have purchased one new desktop from Aakriti Energy & Infosolution Ltd on[protected]. Its working perfectly but today morning when i was working on the system. Its off and again its not working. I sorry to say that customer care is holding the phone about 30M and said all are executive are busy call leter. I was try to contact your Noida phone but no body pick the phone. My all work is doing by the system so kindly send your techinician to chec and repair the machine as soon as possible. Because we are operating the service centre of Appliances.

Machine no- 6104AC485212

Product Code - AC1V0026

Pradeep Kumar

2A L.S.C.Vivkanad puri

near sarai rohill thana

opp Relience Fresh

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

poonam ghanshor
    I had purchased HCL Computer from Kohinoor Televideo Pvt Ltd (Kandivali West) Bill No KAN/200079 date 12/04/2011.But within 3 months Desktop is not working at all ( shows only horizontal white line in center).

Had tried so many times to call on Tall free number to make a complain but i am not able to connect the same.

Requesting you kindly solve my complain ASAP.

Poonam Ghanshor
    (M) 08898351180

HCL Computer — WINDOW CD NOT GIVEN

HCL EZEEBEE PC with MC Srno. B077AZ083460 model intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E 4500 @2.20GHZ was purchased from M/s Network business Group, SCO 45, Leela Bhawan Market, PATIALA-147001, PUNJAB on 19.01.08 vide retail invoice no. -675/07-08 .With this system besiside other softwares latest MS Window CD was not given to me.
    I had requested many times to dealer to provide the same.but of no use.
    please arrange to send the ORIGINAL MS WINDOW CD to me at the earliest, as i came to know that wimdow CD is being given to each with new system of any brand.

awating for early solution.

HCL Computer — Not change Impaired RAM

I brought desktop from HCL whose registrationmachine serial no. C087AZ109427.HCL engineer change my RAM and after one week was not working then I complianted but HCL engineer told me it is not HCL RAM and i can't changed. But i am sure it is HCL RAM.

I m From Soft Chip Instrumentation.I have Purchased a desktop on 20-July-2011.Bill No.is-TI-208 nd the model no.is AA2V0557N Serial No.6113AA190889 .But now desktop is not working properly.

Had I tried to Complain Toll Free no.but i m not able to connect them .

Kindly Solve my problem ASAP.

Thanking you,
    Rakesh
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

D.RAMESH
      DEAR SIR,

HERE I WANT COMPLAINT I BOUGHT A HCL COMPUTER FROM HCL AUTHORIZED DEALER IN CHENNAI AVADI (INDIA) . THE NAME OF OF THE DELAER WAS RELIANCE SYSTEMS. I HAD ONE SIMPLE FAULT ON CPU . I HAD NOT RECEIVED SOUND FROM SPEAKERS WHEN IT WAS ON. AFTERWORDS I CALLED HCL DEALER IN AVADI TO LOOKAFTER THE FAULT . HE VISITED MY HOUSE AND SAID SOLDERING HAS TO BE DONE . HE SAID TO US HE WILL AGIAN ONE TIME AND LOOK AFTER THE FAULT BUT THE HCL PERSON HAS NOT CAME FROM DATE OF OUR COMPLANIT. AGIN ONE TIME I INFORMED THE DELAER TO SEE THE CPU BUT THEY DELAYED THREE DAYS FOR THIS AT LAST THEY TOOK CPU FROM MY HOUSE. TILL NOW I AM CONTACTED BUT NO RESPONSE DELAY WILL HCL LOOK AFTER THIS
      dear ramesh,

reliance systms s the execellent service support for me as of now.

they are good in the industry for the past 10 years
      Hai
      iam prabhu here being a consumer of hcl pc i bought the pc 4 years befor from reliance .i recommended to my friends also they were also satisfied about service

I bought HCL PC from Reliance systems, Avadi five years ago. I had faced few problems. When informed to the dealer, they have attended my call immediately. Their service was execellent. I am very thankful to Mr.Govindarajan for providing me prompt service at my door steps.

I wish you to achieve more success and let your business grow up to max. level.

Kishore
      Hey Ramesh,

Even I also bought PC from them. But I never faced any such problem. They attended my service problem without delay. Better you check with HCL for dat sound problem. Bcoz underwarranty, Dealer has not to be blamed for the problem. Dealer has no rights to check sound problem. They will do service for only software related problems and not hardware.
      Do it immediately and don't give false complaints on the company.

Valuable customer of Reliance Systems,
      Mrs.M.K.Padmaja
      Mr. Ramesh,

R u gone mad or what?
      U have mentioned hardware problem...Have u ever enquired HCL about the problem????
      Please consult HCL and get the problem solved.
      D'nt do idiotic work.

Born to win
      sir my name is patware i have some problem in my pc, my phone number is [protected] pls call me on this number or come my home d-156 jhandapur (shaibabad, Ghaziabad)
      HCL DEALER RELIANCE THIRUMANGALAM IS WROST SERVICE IN CHENNAI.INFATURE HCL GIVEN THE DEALER TO RELIANCE, HCL COMPUTER SALES MARKET DOWN DOWN ? PLEASE CANCELLED THE DEALER SHIP NAME OF RELINCE COMPUTER.AND ALSO PLEASE SEND THE ONE COMPANY PERSON SOLVE THE COMPUTOR ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOUR NOT SOLVE PROBLEM WITH IN A WEEK, I AM GOING TO CONSUMAR COURT.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

SUBRAMANIAN KK
        Complaint against computer purchased from HCL
        I bought a computer HCL Home Pc Sl No. 4083A1397731from company 2yrs back for my own use. The after sales of the service is very worst you cannot express in words.. When ever you call the customer care telephone number 080-25584522,25584624 it goes to ivrs and it holds for a long time no one will attend the call. If at all by chance if some body picks up the call they will ask us from which company you are. If you say I am calling from residence. Then their response will change saying that the residence complaint will be attended in the evening only. If you ask when they will say we cant say at what time and they will never come back to attend on the same day. After a long follow up one day you will find one engineer will come to your house and that engineer will not be having knowledge about their system only. He will question us what is the problem.
        I
        I lodged a complaint on 16 Jan 2010 for having internet connection is not getting connected to the system. As I have BSNL broadband which is working fine but the system could not be connected to it. A person from HCL visited on January 22, 2009 to rectify the problem. But he could not do anything as it seems that he doesnt know anything. He was telling that your computer is having virus thats why it is not getting connected. To remove the virus we will charge because it is not covered under warranty. How is it possible when the virus is affected how the system is working fine. Today also I have lodged a complaint against this to HCL. Till now no one had called me. I want some one from HCL should take ownership to respond to me.

Please help me in this regard.

Subramanian KK

HCL — SERVICE IS VERY WORST

MY PC MONITOR IS FAULTY SO SERVICE PEOPLE IS NOT COMING BUT, I FIGHT THE COMPLAINT SECTION HE COME AND REMOVE THE MONITOR IN DATE OF 12.05.09 BUT STILL TIME I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MONITOR BUT SERVICE IS VERY VERY POOR I AM VERY DISOPPOINTED TO UR SERVICE MY NAME IS KUMAR TATA TELE SERVICES LTD TIRUNELVELI

PHONE NO; [protected], [protected], SERVIC SLIP NO; 85798
        14th June, 2010

On Saturday, the 29th May, 2010 I purchased a new HCL Desktop COMPUTER ECZ with HCL TFT Monitor ( COMPUTER NO.4104AC398656 from HCL authorized Dealer M/s. SSDN Infosolution, G-II, Raja House, 30-31, Nehru Place, New Delhi # G-7, Sidharth Building 96, Nehru Place, New Delhi. The purchase Invoice No. is RH 572 dated 29.05.2010 (The telephone Numbers of the dealer are 41011333, 41011444, 46502700,[protected].

From the very first day, I purchased this computer, it is giving problem. The Engineer who installed the computer at my house (Mr. Anurag Singh (M) [protected]) damaged the CD Drive’s opening Flap himself while installing the PC. The Flap was broken by himself, he somehow managed it by pasting some cello tape temporarily and promised me to get the Flap replaced next day. Since that day I have been continuously speaking to him number of times every day to replace the CD Drive outer Flap he kept promising me to attend the complaint but never turned up and after some days he said that HCL company will now replace the Flap. He now says that it is not our duty to replace any thing broken or damaged while installation.

Another problem is that the anti-virus programme McAfee provided with the computer could not be activated through the internet even after trying for hours for many days. Luckily one day I got the McAfee anti-virus programme activated after waiting for one hour or so through the internet but the very next day when I opened the computer and I found that the main START UP files and WINDOWS files are corrupt and the PC was not starting at all. Many other drivers and files were also corrupted. Hence the PC become useless. Though somehow I managed some temporary arranged myself but the PC need a careful and thorough examination by a competent Engineer. I have also met the Dealer but he didn’t show any interest to my problem and tried to establish that as if I have corrupted my system myself by my own mishandling and respond very casually. I have complained to HCL customer toll free number but inspite of attending the problem they also shifted the issue to the dealer. Now what else to write, my computer is under warranty, I do not know whom exactly I should approach.

In view of all the above genuine problems, I am facing with the new PC which has been purchased hardly 15 days back, I earnestly request kindly to send some competent Engineer from HCL to examine the PC and help me out.

With kind regards,

( B.B. TIWARI )
        (M) Number [protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

jatinder pal singh
          I WRITE BELOW ALL MY PROBELM. BELOW THE PARAGARPH IS THE COPY OF email WHOES I SEND TO HCL COMPUTER ON THEIR MAIL [email protected] THERE IS NO RESPONSE STILL TODAY NOBODY HELP ME AT LAST I CHANGE THE PART OF MY LAPTOP ON MY CHARGES I WANT BACK MY MONEY & ACTION AGAINST THE KARNAL EMPLOYEE WHOES GAVE ME GALI AT PHONE
          THE COPY OF EMAIL
          I HAVE A LAPTOP NO. SERIES 8084AX0718555 PURCHASE DATE 6/11/08 ON 5/11/09 I BOOK MY COPLAINT AT KARNAL SERVICE CENTRE(COMPLAINT NO. 817) MY MACHINE HAS NO DISPLAY SOMETIME IS OK SOMETIME IS NO DISPLAY, IN MY COMPLAINT IS SAID PLS. SEE CAREFULLY BECOUSE MY WARRANTY IS EXPIRE TODAY .THEY WORK SOMETHING & SAID OK & TAKE MY SIGNATURE ON BILL IT IS FORMALITY WHEN I RESTART MY MACHINE AT HOME IT IS NO DISPLAY I COMPLAINT AGAIN THEY SAID PAY CAHRGES FIRST ,
          SIR I REQUEST TO YOU PLS. GIVE ME JUSTICE WHY SHOULD I PAY
          15th June, 2010

When I contacted the HCL customer care toll free numbers they shift the issue to the Dealer and the Dealer shift the issue to the company HCL. The dealer on talking to him at his shop at Nehru Place behaved very carelessly and showed as if I have broken the parts and mishandle myself my own PC. It is such a bitter experience and if I am asked my true opinion about the HCL product I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE EVEN MY ENEMIES NOT TO PURCHASE HCL COMPUTERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOT THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

( B.B. TIWARI )
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

chandan singh
            महोदय,
            मैंने एच.सी.एल. कम्पनी का एक कम्प्यूटर खरीदा है । कम्प्यूटर एक साल के अंदर खराब हो गया । जिसकी मैंने दिनांक 05.09.2009 को नहीं चलने की शिकायत की । कंपनी का इंजीनियर आया और मदर बोर्ड उठा कर ले गया । मदर बोर्ड को ठीक करने में उन्होंने करीब 21 दिन लगा दिए । जो कि 25.09.2009 को घर पर लगा कर चले गए । मैं घर पर नहीं था सो मेरी मिसेज घर पर थी । कंपनी वाले ने कम्प्यूटर ऑन करके दिखा दिया । लेकिन महोदय उसके पीछे जहां तारें लगती हैं वहां की प्लेट गायब है । चूंकि अब कम्प्यूटर में फिर वही प्रोबलम आ गई है जिसकी वजह से प्लेट गायब होने का पता लगा । इस विषय में इंजीनियर ने मुझे कुछ नहीं बताया ।

चूंकि कम्प्यूटर अब दूबारा खराब हो गया है और वही प्रोबलम फिर आ गई है । अब जब मैं दूबारा शिकायत कर रहा हूं तो वे कहते हैं कि तुम्हारे कम्प्यूटर की वारंटी 26.09.2009 को खत्म हो गई है । पहले तो इन्होंने 21 दिन लगाए और फिर अब वह दोबारा खराब हो गया है ।

महोदय मदर बोर्ड को कंपनी से ठीक कराए एक महीने सात दिन ही हुए कि वह फिर खराब हो गया । क्या मेरा कम्प्यूटर कंपनी ठीक करा सकती है । और जो प्लेट गायब हुई है उसे दोबारा लगा सकती है ।
            मैं आपसे उचित सलाह लेना चाहता हूं । कृपया मार्ग दर्शन करें ।
            महोदय,

मैं आपसे उचित सलाह लेना चाहता हूं । कृपया मार्ग दर्शन करें ।

मेरा फोन नं. [protected] है ।

Dr. A.K.Pandey
              We purchased HCL computer a nearly year back and also taken extended warrenty for a period of two years. After two months my computer went off and machine stoppeed working. I lodged a complaint with HCL service centre located as Jabalpur to get the system repaired. There engenieer came and took the machine to their office as they were unable to repair it in my office. They told that the power supply and motherboard went off. accordingly they change the motherboard. They replace original intel motherboard with access motherboard. At that time audio was not working as they chane the motherboard. The driver CD which was provided with the machine was not compatable with the mother board.

I called HCL service centre severaltimes to replace access motherboard with original Intel motherboard as I do not have driver CD of acccess motherboard. The board is not supporting original programmes software. All the time machine is giving troble. I lost my entire data twice. I have called HCL service center to send service enginner. At present they fixed access motherboarrd is fixed in my computer. Today again my computer stopped working. I compained HCL more than 100 times but they did not solve the problem.
              Earlier my system was in very very good codtion .

kindly lookinto the matter and do necessary before any further action taken in this regard

with regards

yours faithfully
              Dr.A.K.Pandey
              Head, NWFP division
              Tropical Forest Research Institute
              Mandla Road, Jabalpur 482 021 (M.P.)
              Mobile number- 09424685773
              Ph. 0761-2840751

HCL — NO POWER SUPPLY TO SYSTEM

CPU / Machine SL No.[protected] under warrenty

We write to inform you that one of our system at Pannimade Estate is not working from 15.05.2008 and informed to your office at Coimbatore and Udumelpet and assured that your service engineer will be attending the same on 17th May-08 and till date nobody has turned up.

Kindly make necessary arrangements to rectify the same at the earliest.

Thanks & regards

SYSTEMS – AGO
              I have purchased HCL Computer (With Destop 17'') from Vaishali Computers-Vaishali Nagar Jaipur
              Date: 10.03.2009- Purchased amount - 23, 500
              Parts Details:-
              Hard Disk: 250
              Ram: 2 G.B.
              and Complete HCl Parts.
              But Sir, After three days Computer Off.
              So I ask you that Three days Never Comptuer Off.
              Can I ask you in this Computer problem.

Suresh Kumar
              Mob.: [protected]

Hcl Latest Pc — the system not working

We are purchasing Computers and periphearals through HCL dealer @ rate if DGS & D RATE five months before now the peripherals is not working last 20 days. we are login complaint through phone ur dealer in puducherry and another hand login complint through TOLL free number still the problem is not rectifying waht we do?? our DEPT id LABOUR DEPART many work is depending computer . so kindly necessary action.

rkpuri40
                We bought one PC from HCL (Machine no. 8064AZ043706) in the name of my duaghter, PRIYANKA PURI from HCL in February 2007 which was warranted for three years.

The computer is not working since start of Dec. 2008 and we lodged complaint. After repeated requests and reminders their mechanic came but nothing could be done. It could be repaired after about 75 days, but could not work as old and damaged Mother Board was replaced with the original one. Then, again we lodged our complaint on 3rd March 2009. Their mechanic, Mr.Rahul visited us on 14th April and informed that Mother Board requires to be replaced. He will come back within 2-3 hours. We kept on waiting whole day, but he did not come.
                Again on 25th April 09, Mr.Sachin came for repair of this computer and again informed that Mother Board needs to be replaced. He will come on 26-4-09 for replacement of Mother Board. I talked to Mr.Kapil Arora, Area Manager of HCL who assured that this Mother Board will be replaced on 27th April 2009 positive.

But again on 5th May' 09 on my SMS to file FIR against them, he asked about the machine no. and address etc.

We are really very sorry that HCL people have harrassed us so badly.

If this computer can not be repaired, our money may please be refunded even after deducting some amount though this is not our fault. We have made more than 150 telephone calls and 50 e-mail messages for reminders etc.

R.K. PURI
                father of PRIYANKA PURI
                E- 34 A, Sector -27,
                Noida- 201 301
                Phone : 9873278949- Priyanka Puri
                9350957205- Mrs. Meena Puri

HCL Computer — my computer is locked

i have buy a desktop computer of hcl company but till now he is locked so that i want to unlocked his switch like his setting buttom etc.my address is B-66,POCKET D-I,KONDLI,MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-III,NEW DELHI

PRADEEP NARAYANAN
                  I bought the HCL computer ( EZEEBEE TOP T991 PDC ) from one of the dealer of HCL. the computer shutsdown frequently and i have lodged complaint many times & three times technician from HCL came & informed everything is working normal. The immediate next day the computer shutsdown & does not come up as has been the case. HCL engineers takes no action to resolve & company is least interested for customers' problem.
                  Computer not working, again again restart, not accepting hard disk

HCL — NO REPAIR THE COMPUTER

DEAR SIR / MADAM

WE ARE FACING VERY BIG PROBLE IN MY HCL BRANDED COMPUTER FROM LAST TWO MONTHS. WE HAVE ALREADY FILE COMPLAINT AT CUSTOMERCARE NO.[protected] AS ON DATE 19/07/2010. COMPLAINT ID IS [protected].BUT STILL NOW NO TAKE ANY ACTION FROM THAT SIDE AND NOT REPAIR MY COMPUTER. WE HAVE REMIND MANY TIME AT ABOVE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER . ONE TIME ENGINEERS COME AT MY HOME BUT HE WAS TALKING “SIR, PLEASE ABUSE TO CUSTOMER CARE THAN HCL TAKE ANY ACTION” BUT ACCORDING TO ME IF HCL LTD CAN NOT SOLVE THE PROBLE WITH IN TWO MONTH THAN PLEASE CLOSED THE COMPANY AND LOG OUT THIS COMPANY.

VIJAY KUMAR (ADVOCATE)

H.NO.2823, JAWAHAR COLONY,
                  NIT FARIDABAD, HARYANA – 121005
                  MOBILE NO.[protected]
                  [protected]@rediffmail.com
                  I too faced the same problem with the same PC. The problem started within 2 months after purchasing the system. No one is able to find out the real issue. Now I just want to dump the machine.

sonu jain
                    Dear sir

I am Naveen Jain here my inform you that- I had reported complain on date 22/12/02 for my computer related problem but. I wish no any response taken by your site on till that. I again try to call you for complain but not response had taken.

Now I fell perhaps I have to take legal action about that.

I quote my complain no. below 22C080013 Date. 22/12/08

I hope that you will take response about my complain.

I shall be very great full to you for this kind.

With warm regards

Naveen Jain, Sonu jain

09891539327,
                    09313206649
                    I have same issue with HCL. I was expecting my ordered PC on 26-Nov-07. Its now 30-Nov-07. I am after HCL guys but everyday I get the response that it will reach today but that day never turnedup :( Take my words, never ever keep faith on HCL sales representative and marketing guyz. They are just good for talking making promises.

HCL Computer — Not Delivered

I have purchased a HCL computer set on[protected] from old madras road, big bazzar, bangalore but till today (22nd Nov'07)
                    i have not been delivered the product. I have calling them everyday 10-12 times & everyday they are telling that the same will be delivered today, but in vain. Talked to the manager Santosh that he will pay back the money on 21st nov'07 but nobody turned up.
                    This is the most worst experience i had in my life. Hope the customer service should improve & they should not harass the customer who is paying first & not getting delivery afterwards.
                    My contact no. [protected].
                    to hcl computer agancy for me and ur computer sell for me
                    pls send emaill to me
                    I too have a problem in my HCL monitor & they took it on 16/12/08 and promise to give it back at 22/12/08. But today is 7/1/09 and I have not received it yet. I have called them several times but no response. I am feeling now for purchasing HCL products.
                    After switching on CPU, Monitor is absolutely blank
                    Pl attend urgently
                    I purchesed a computer last 2 year ago but in computer many problem different type, I launched complaints in your center but ur team not give me proper response, I am very disturbe so I will go take next step consumer court if my problem reslove with in 7 days,
                    A.Prabhakar
                    (Advocate)
                    11/9 Defence colony Shanti Nagar
                    Cantt Kanpur 208004
                    Mobile No. [protected], [protected]
                    email id: [protected]@hotmail.com
                    Dear Sir or Madam,
                    I had purchased a Laptop of HCL brand bearing Model no AX7011 dated 26th July 2007 with 3 year warranty from PIONEER INFOTECH . A-45, Janpath. Bhubaneswar (ph. no.[protected], 3259506. But within these one and half year, my laptop has been out of order (no display ) for 7 more times.
                    The said agency had sent me to HCL Authorised Service Center, Aryan support services, 622/A Saheed Nagar, 753007, ph[protected], 2541158, Bhubaneswar for repairing purpose. To repair my Laptop the said service centre every time takes 2 months more for I could able to use my laptop only 4 -5 months only since purchase date . And with this my computer is out of order till date for they are giving me a time of waiting for unlimited days for repairing.
                    This time I have given my laptop with same problem on dated 5jan’09 but since then in the same way they used to say me to wait for long time and some time not responding. And this is my 7th time of giving complaint.
                    To resolve the problem, I would like you to request you to do me a favour to make a permanent solution to exchange the laptop with a new one, because as a student I am facing disturbed in my practical.
                    Dist-Khurda
                    Contact no.[protected].
                    Dist-Khurda
                    Contact no.[protected].
                    R/sir,

We have an Official PC of HCL which was purchased in about Starting of 2007. Now there is a great noise in CPU fan in return there is great distrubance in office. we call to HCL customer care center, Karnal who made complaind no H226. The Engineer came and tell that the part will be changed. so that it has to send to karnal and will be return as replaced after 10 days. But we tell the problem that it is not about possible to stop PC for 10 or more days because there is more work to do every day and daily reporting to State Govt. Now i want to know that HCL have to service that the part can be change at time. or they have no one extra item in advance so that it can be change at the same time. rest of all, there is no success contact no. of HCL customer care because i have made more call to your center but there is no response.

Plz tell me that what is your procedure to replace the part and contact number of HCL customer care center.

with regards!

Satya Ratan,
                    I purchesed a computer last 6 Month ago but in computer many problem different type, I launched complaints in your center but ur team not give me proper response, I am very disturbe so I will go take next step consumer court if my problem reslove with in 7 days,

Alok kumar Singh
                    926, Near Fun 'N' food village
                    Behind yes Bank
                    kapashera New Delhi-110037
                    Mob. No.[protected]
                    i have brought Hcl monitor last month. i have problem of screen resolution since the date of buying.screen persists problem of color fading.ihave contact to the dealer o[censored]daipur and i also send quiry to jaipur but i didnt get any response from there and i m facing problem a lot.
                    i am giving details of product, so kindly pay attention on my problem and solve it.

sr no. [protected]
                    HCM782M

thanking you.
                    gaurav oza.
                    Dist-Khurda, ORISSA
                    Contact no.[protected].[protected]
                    i want to format my computer, but i couldnot i have motherboard cd. my model is hcl desktop ezeebee pi8731 amd sempron(tm) processor 2800+

please help me
                    Respected sir
                    when i shutdown system restart please help me
                    Our machine ser number is A086A4073940. This machine LAN Cord is presently not working. This machine is under warranty period. Please send the engineer for repair this machine.

Our Contact number is - [protected], [protected]

Yours
                    Ashok
                    I have purchased HCL computer from M/s PACE COMPUTECH PVT.LTD. 07-08, 117A, Ground Floor, Main Vikas Marg, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 as per details given below.

Model HCL EZEEBEE AZ1077, [protected]@2.53, Sl.No. 7087AZ006647, Invoice No. RI-002653 dated 19 March 2009. in my name i.e. Vijay Karan resident of 173/6, Gali no. 2, Tunda Nagar (near Karan Cable), Johripur, Delhi-110094. Contact Nos. Mobile- [protected] and [protected]. The computer is under HCL warranty for 3 years..

On July 15, 2009, it developed a snag ( on line board lan card problem). A complaint was made on July 16, 2009 (complaint No.[protected], . One Mr. Mohd. Fazal from Aanchal Computers attended the complaint on July 20, 2009. He found the mother board of the CPU out of order and took it away for repair. For next 10 days, nobody cared. After great persuasion, one Mr. Amrit Yadav from HCL Infosystems Ltd, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092, came on July 30, 2009, He brought the same board for fixing in the cpu and found the same un-repaired and took it away again for the same purpose as the previous engineer did. It is not understood why the mother board without carrying any repairs was sent.It shows a serious carelessness on the part of your employees. After repeated calls, Mohd. Fazal came on August 11, 2009 with another mother board but failed to fix the same in cpu as he did not bring one essential part of the board required for fixing. He again took it away with promise to come next day but never turned up. I made repeated calls but no body cared. Finally, Mr Amrit Yadav came on July 21, 2009 with third mother board. He fixed the same. It could not show any display on the screen despite his best efforts. After talking to his seniors, he informed me that the mother board is required to be taken back to the company for carrying out repairs as it was not functioning. In this regard, it is pertinent to mention here that the company people informed me on phone a day before that the mother board has been put on for testing.It is surprising that why the duly tested mother board could not function. It is a matter again for the company to inquire. Ultimately, Amrit Yadav also took away this non functional mother board back to the company. No response from them been received so far

In the circumstances mentioned above, it may be seen that I am being subjected to harassment for more than a month generating tension and mental torture in addition to the financial loss being caused to me .

Having tolerance to this torturous harassment meted out to me, I would request you take up the matter with the company for redressal of my grievances.Alternatively, I have no option but to initiate the legal proceedings.

Yours ever,

VIJAY KARAN
                    dear sir

I have purchase hcl system last 2 month ago.my dort metrik printer modal no. sp700, no[protected] problems.I launched compaints in your center but ur team not give proper resposn.i am very disturbe so.I will go take next step consumer court if my problems resloved with in 2 days.

Regard
                    kapoor chand gujar

87, dev tower aiba departmantal store
                    pratap nagar sanganer jaipur
                    mob.[protected]
                    -[protected]
                    SIR,
                    MY HCL COMPUTER MOTHER BOARD IS DAMAGED ON 15-AUG-09, THAN I DO CONPLENT IN YOUR SERVICE CENTER AT GREEN PARK EXT. AFTER MY DOING COMPLENT YOUR ENG. SH GAPAL KUMAR TAKE MY COMPUTER'S MOTHER BOARD ON 30-AUG-09 AND NO RETURN TILL NOW, I DO CALL IN SERVICE BUT NO RESPONSE THAT SIDE. HE NEVER ATTEND MY PHONE CALL SO SIR PLEASE I REQUSTED YOU THAT PLEASE RESOLVED MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS.
                    COMPUTER SL.NO. 1084AM290438
                    COMPLENT NUMBER[protected]
                    BILL NUMBER-25328
                    TAKING ENG. NAME -GOPAL KUMAR

KRISHAN SHARMA
                    PH-[protected]

HCL Computer — hard disk is not detected and sound is off

My computer does not detect the hard disk and the sound is off, plz check the computer and solve the problems
                    I buied a HCL 17inch TFT monitor @Rs.6100 on 17.07.09 from our neareast seller ALISHA COMPUTERS.Adress DIST-SUNDARGARH, ROURKELA-769007, STATE-ORISSA.In between 2-3months monitor is sowing many white line on screen at the time of starting. After using HCL MONITOR I GET TO KNOW THAT IT IS VERY USELESS PRODUCT OF YOUR COMPANY.IF YOUR COMPANY WILL CHEAT TO CUSTOMER, THEN YOUR COMPANY PROUCT WILL GO TO HELL

HCL — hard disk not shown on the computer

when restart is given to the computer then boot disc failure has been shown, then bootable disc inserted to the disk drive then,partition of hard disc is not shown by the computer, its only showing unknown disc and there is no disc.........
                    so please kindly give necessary guidline.

Iam registering a complaint as below against the lackadaisical attitude of the M/s H.C.L service point, Bhubaneswar with whom i had under taken an Annual Maintainance contract(6.4.2009-5.4.2011)

For eg: I had called them in Sept"2009(Call Id.9091)which was complied by removing some snag from the monitor by 24.10.2009.
                    Secondly, (Call Id, 1260), my complain of january 2010 is still pending and this time the monitor also is with the firm.
                    Besides these two, , there are other numerous calls for petty correction which the firm is very callous to comply
                    That, my H.C.L Ezeebee system is having S/n.3064AZ047464, H.C.L 17" Colour Monitor S/n.[protected].
                    That i now regret specifically to have made the A.M.C, with the service center and generally to have opted for an H.C.L system.

Rajendra Kr.Mohanty
                    pl give site adderess where i will get driver of ezeebee 4451 free

HCL Computer — repairing of computer

my computer was not open proper and re-start some time to please chiqe it urgent thank you.

Recently Discussed

HCL Computer
                      Hcl anti virus offer not given reliance system anna nagar
                      HCL Computer
                      Not replacing the keyboard within warranty period !!
                      Customer servic e request complain No. 8504988794 dated 22.09 2014