HCL Computer
4.2

HCL Computer Complaints & Reviews

hello, i am owner of hcl me laptop 1111AE598769. 3 months ago my laptop suddenly wont switch on so i called hcl service. after about 15 days of complaint they send service eng at my home on 2nd aug 2011. He told there is some problem with motherboard and he took my laptop and gave me service slip. today its more than 50 days and still i dont get my laptop. i had called service center for about 15- 20 times, initially they were having no i idea that there is onsite warranty and i had to convince them that eng had taken product from home. i gave them full details of my service slip and they said that they will contact the local service center(which is in nehru place) and then will contact back to me again. its been more than 1 month and they have not contacted me. when i called them again and provided complain id they refused for reg of any such previous complain. this is most pathetic service i had seen. please help me to get my laptop back from service center. And please give me details to properly launch complain with consumer court.
oh i forgot one thing, you have to call for about 1hr for customer representative to pickup your call during office hrs and its not 24*7 as they give in add. i personally checked this by calling them after 6pm. announcement that customer service is busy stay back on line was going for about 2hrs. and i repeated continuously for around 6-7 days.

HCL Computer — Unresponsibilty of service center & Aforeserve.com limited

Aforeserve.com limited sale me AMC for 2 years . My key board not working, I filed my complaint a on 01.05.009, After 21 days, no body visit, nither i have received responce from Aforeserve.com, the Aforeserve.com staff is misguide. my complaint no is[protected]. Can any body help me in this respect.

HCL AS WE ALL KNOW ITS A BIG NAME IN COMPUTER WORLD, BUT I THINK ALL THE BIG IS ONLY A BIG NAME BUT NOT ABLE TO FULFIL THEIR COMITEMENT OF SERVICES FOR CUSTOMER.

WHAT THESE COMPANY WANT THAT YOU ONLY PURCHASE THEIR PRODUCT AND FOR SERVICE YOU KEEP ON CALLING CUSTOMER CARE NO. AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU SOME OTHER NO. AND FROM OTHER SIDE THEY WILL GIVE YOU CUSTOMER CARE NO.

IN ALL THIS CASE CUSTOMER IS LIKE A TENNIS BALL BY WHICH COMPANY PLAY BY HITTING FROM ONE SIDE TO THEIR SIDE.

FINALLY ITS MORE THAN TWO WEEKS I M FOLLOWING THE CUSTOMER CARE NO. BUT THEY KEEP ON GIVING SOME OTHER NO., ON THAT NO. NOBODY PICKS THE CALL IT IS REALY VERY FUSTRATING AND WORTH EXPRIENCE.

I M MENTIONING MY MACHINE NO.8093A1037461 IF SOME ONE FROM HCL READ THIS COMPLAINT.
    BUT STILL I M SURE NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

SO AS PER MY SUGGESTION TO ALL CUSTOMER ITS BETTER TO ASSEMBLE THE COMPUTER RATHER THAN BUYING COMPLETE SYSTEM FROM COMPANY.

SARABJEET SINGH

HCL Computers — Servicing not Done

Dear Sir

This is bring to your kind notice that We are Using HCL Computer .We purchased on July 16-08.Till now no excetuvie from Hcl Had attended and did servicing Kindly send
    your Executive to the below address .Our system is frequently hanging and its speed has came down.To open a window it is taking 2-3 min .so kindly take this issue a serious one
    and do the needful at the Earliest...

Our Address
    Peter england Showroom
    Jagadamba Jn, Prakashraopeta
    Visakhapatnam, A.p
    Our store Id: mg.[protected]@madura.adityabirla.com
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Phone no:[protected]
    I purcased one Compute Model A03PAN046968 on 31-12 003. It was working fine I purchased it at Thanjavur from HCL dealer knon a Excel Computer Park, !st. Floor Nallia com, plex Thajavur 613 002
    Ph. No.[protected]. I had an Extended Warranty for Two Years. There very efficient Tchnitians till 2007 andthey were giving good service.. After they had left the coccerrn there are no qualified persons to attend to even small problems.I AM 85 Years OLD.Even though I had asked them to make a Service Cotract nobody wants to have the contract. Inspite of repeated request to help me solve the computer problems nobody is visiting. Mycomputer gets jammed in the mddle and it does not move many times. Thee is always a mesage there is less memory.I have alsoadde one more Hard disck. Kindlyadvice me how andwho will solve my problems. I LOVE HCL COMPUTERS---Swaminathan

HCL — SERVICE NOT PROVIDED BY HCL

After so many reminder and so many phone calls company has not taken any action. It will so the company is know to sold the products in market and not responsible for the after sale service. It is very shame full for the HCL brand in the market. I will try to visirt at your Noida office then I will discussed with your seniour person. If they will not ready to provide the service why they will sold the products in market

hcl desktop Complaints - not working
    View all hcl desktop complaints
    hcl desktop

Location: sarai rohila, North East Delhi, Delhi, India

Posted:[protected] by k pradeep Send email

not working
    I am just waiting your reply and sere vice of my desktop. Nothing is happened if you are not interested to provide the after sales service kindly give the reply because i don't want to doing the any further action without any notice from the company. If you are not ready to provide the service then after tomorrow i will give the all papers to my Layer for lodge a case in consumer form against HCL. This is my last mail to you for request to service my desktop

----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Tanya Service <tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com>
    To: HCL <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in>
    Sent: Mon, December 13, 2010 4:34:56 PM
    Subject: Fw: desktop not working with in one month

REMINDER-1

Dear,
    Till date no responce from company.Can I take another action.

----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Tanya Service <tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com>
    To: Akhila <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com>
    Cc: sales.hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com
    Sent: Sat, December 11, 2010 12:33:37 PM
    Subject: Re: desktop not working with in one month

Dear,

Refer your mail we are sending the details of system and contact address. Scanner is not available in office so your person will be check the warranty card at the time of visit.

Contact Name: PRADEEP KUMAR

Contact Number: [protected]

Alternate Number: [protected]

Complete contact address: 2A L.S.C. MARKET VIVEKANAND PURI NEAR SARAI ROHILA THANA OPP RELIANCE FRESH

Pin Code/ Area Code: DELHI-110007

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    From: Akhila <hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com>
    To: Tanya Service <tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Fri, December 10, 2010 6:58:39 PM
    Subject: RE: desktop not working with in one month

Thank you for writing to HCL Touch.

With reference to your e-mail dated 08th of December 2010, regarding registering your request, we would request you to share the scan copy of warranty card as well as invoice of you machine along with the following details so that we could provide you the necessary support at the earliest.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Alternate Number:

Complete contact address:

Pin Code/ Area Code:

Problem reported:

Machine Serial Number:

Our primary objective is to provide resolution to your concern at the earliest and to ensure that you are very satisfied with our products and services. For any queries please feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact us on our universal number[protected] /[protected].

We assure you the best of services.

HCL Touch Team

HCL Infosystems Ltd.

D-233, Sector-63

Noida-201301

Visit us at: www.hclsupportservice.in

Email us at: hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in

Call us at:[protected] | 0120 – 2406105

SMS us at: +91-[protected] <Touch> <Machine Serial #> <Query>

Delighting our customers is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. Please write to us at hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: Tanya Service [mailto:tanya.[protected]@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 1:33 PM
    To: hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.in
    Subject: desktop not working with in one month

I have purchased one new desktop from Aakriti Energy & Infosolution Ltd on[protected]. Its working perfectly but today morning when i was working on the system. Its off and again its not working. I sorry to say that customer care is holding the phone about 30M and said all are executive are busy call leter. I was try to contact your Noida phone but no body pick the phone. My all work is doing by the system so kindly send your techinician to chec and repair the machine as soon as possible. Because we are operating the service centre of Appliances.

Machine no- 6104AC485212

Product Code - AC1V0026

Pradeep Kumar

2A L.S.C.Vivkanad puri

near sarai rohill thana

opp Relience Fresh

I had purchased HCL Computer from Kohinoor Televideo Pvt Ltd (Kandivali West) Bill No KAN/200079 date 12/04/2011.But within 3 months Desktop is not working at all ( shows only horizontal white line in center).

Had tried so many times to call on Tall free number to make a complain but i am not able to connect the same.

Requesting you kindly solve my complain ASAP.

Poonam Ghanshor
      (M) [protected]

HCL Computer — WINDOW CD NOT GIVEN

HCL EZEEBEE PC with MC Srno. B077AZ083460 model intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E 4500 @2.20GHZ was purchased from M/s Network business Group, SCO 45, Leela Bhawan Market, PATIALA-147001, PUNJAB on 19.01.08 vide retail invoice no. -675/07-08 .With this system besiside other softwares latest MS Window CD was not given to me.
      I had requested many times to dealer to provide the same.but of no use.
      please arrange to send the ORIGINAL MS WINDOW CD to me at the earliest, as i came to know that wimdow CD is being given to each with new system of any brand.

awating for early solution.

HCL Computer — Not change Impaired RAM

I brought desktop from HCL whose registrationmachine serial no. C087AZ109427.HCL engineer change my RAM and after one week was not working then I complianted but HCL engineer told me it is not HCL RAM and i can't changed. But i am sure it is HCL RAM.

I m From Soft Chip Instrumentation.I have Purchased a desktop on 20-July-2011.Bill No.is-TI-208 nd the model no.is AA2V0557N Serial No.6113AA190889 .But now desktop is not working properly.

Had I tried to Complain Toll Free no.but i m not able to connect them .

Kindly Solve my problem ASAP.

Thanking you,
      Rakesh

DEAR SIR,

HERE I WANT COMPLAINT I BOUGHT A HCL COMPUTER FROM HCL AUTHORIZED DEALER IN CHENNAI AVADI (INDIA) . THE NAME OF OF THE DELAER WAS RELIANCE SYSTEMS. I HAD ONE SIMPLE FAULT ON CPU . I HAD NOT RECEIVED SOUND FROM SPEAKERS WHEN IT WAS ON. AFTERWORDS I CALLED HCL DEALER IN AVADI TO LOOKAFTER THE FAULT . HE VISITED MY HOUSE AND SAID SOLDERING HAS TO BE DONE . HE SAID TO US HE WILL AGIAN ONE TIME AND LOOK AFTER THE FAULT BUT THE HCL PERSON HAS NOT CAME FROM DATE OF OUR COMPLANIT. AGIN ONE TIME I INFORMED THE DELAER TO SEE THE CPU BUT THEY DELAYED THREE DAYS FOR THIS AT LAST THEY TOOK CPU FROM MY HOUSE. TILL NOW I AM CONTACTED BUT NO RESPONSE DELAY WILL HCL LOOK AFTER THIS
        dear ramesh,

reliance systms s the execellent service support for me as of now.

they are good in the industry for the past 10 years
        Hai
        iam prabhu here being a consumer of hcl pc i bought the pc 4 years befor from reliance .i recommended to my friends also they were also satisfied about service

I bought HCL PC from Reliance systems, Avadi five years ago. I had faced few problems. When informed to the dealer, they have attended my call immediately. Their service was execellent. I am very thankful to Mr.Govindarajan for providing me prompt service at my door steps.

I wish you to achieve more success and let your business grow up to max. level.

Kishore
        Hey Ramesh,

Even I also bought PC from them. But I never faced any such problem. They attended my service problem without delay. Better you check with HCL for dat sound problem. Bcoz underwarranty, Dealer has not to be blamed for the problem. Dealer has no rights to check sound problem. They will do service for only software related problems and not hardware.
        Do it immediately and don't give false complaints on the company.

Valuable customer of Reliance Systems,
        Mrs.M.K.Padmaja
        Mr. Ramesh,

R u gone mad or what?
        U have mentioned hardware problem...Have u ever enquired HCL about the problem????
        Please consult HCL and get the problem solved.
        D'nt do idiotic work.

Born to win
        sir my name is patware i have some problem in my pc, my phone number is [protected] pls call me on this number or come my home d-156 jhandapur (shaibabad, Ghaziabad)
        HCL DEALER RELIANCE THIRUMANGALAM IS WROST SERVICE IN CHENNAI.INFATURE HCL GIVEN THE DEALER TO RELIANCE, HCL COMPUTER SALES MARKET DOWN DOWN ? PLEASE CANCELLED THE DEALER SHIP NAME OF RELINCE COMPUTER.AND ALSO PLEASE SEND THE ONE COMPANY PERSON SOLVE THE COMPUTOR ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOUR NOT SOLVE PROBLEM WITH IN A WEEK, I AM GOING TO CONSUMAR COURT.

Complaint against computer purchased from HCL
          I bought a computer HCL Home Pc Sl No. 4083A1397731from company 2yrs back for my own use. The after sales of the service is very worst you cannot express in words.. When ever you call the customer care telephone number[protected],25584624 it goes to ivrs and it holds for a long time no one will attend the call. If at all by chance if some body picks up the call they will ask us from which company you are. If you say I am calling from residence. Then their response will change saying that the residence complaint will be attended in the evening only. If you ask when they will say we cant say at what time and they will never come back to attend on the same day. After a long follow up one day you will find one engineer will come to your house and that engineer will not be having knowledge about their system only. He will question us what is the problem.
          I
          I lodged a complaint on 16 Jan 2010 for having internet connection is not getting connected to the system. As I have BSNL broadband which is working fine but the system could not be connected to it. A person from HCL visited on January 22, 2009 to rectify the problem. But he could not do anything as it seems that he doesnt know anything. He was telling that your computer is having virus thats why it is not getting connected. To remove the virus we will charge because it is not covered under warranty. How is it possible when the virus is affected how the system is working fine. Today also I have lodged a complaint against this to HCL. Till now no one had called me. I want some one from HCL should take ownership to respond to me.

Please help me in this regard.

Subramanian KK

HCL — SERVICE IS VERY WORST

MY PC MONITOR IS FAULTY SO SERVICE PEOPLE IS NOT COMING BUT, I FIGHT THE COMPLAINT SECTION HE COME AND REMOVE THE MONITOR IN DATE OF 12.05.09 BUT STILL TIME I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MONITOR BUT SERVICE IS VERY VERY POOR I AM VERY DISOPPOINTED TO UR SERVICE MY NAME IS KUMAR TATA TELE SERVICES LTD TIRUNELVELI

PHONE NO; [protected], [protected], SERVIC SLIP NO; 85798
          14th June, 2010

On Saturday, the 29th May, 2010 I purchased a new HCL Desktop COMPUTER ECZ with HCL TFT Monitor ( COMPUTER NO.4104AC398656 from HCL authorized Dealer M/s. SSDN Infosolution, G-II, Raja House, 30-31, Nehru Place, New Delhi # G-7, Sidharth Building 96, Nehru Place, New Delhi. The purchase Invoice No. is RH 572 dated 29.05.2010 (The telephone Numbers of the dealer are 41011333, 41011444, 46502700,[protected].

From the very first day, I purchased this computer, it is giving problem. The Engineer who installed the computer at my house (Mr. Anurag Singh (M) [protected]) damaged the CD Drive’s opening Flap himself while installing the PC. The Flap was broken by himself, he somehow managed it by pasting some cello tape temporarily and promised me to get the Flap replaced next day. Since that day I have been continuously speaking to him number of times every day to replace the CD Drive outer Flap he kept promising me to attend the complaint but never turned up and after some days he said that HCL company will now replace the Flap. He now says that it is not our duty to replace any thing broken or damaged while installation.

Another problem is that the anti-virus programme McAfee provided with the computer could not be activated through the internet even after trying for hours for many days. Luckily one day I got the McAfee anti-virus programme activated after waiting for one hour or so through the internet but the very next day when I opened the computer and I found that the main START UP files and WINDOWS files are corrupt and the PC was not starting at all. Many other drivers and files were also corrupted. Hence the PC become useless. Though somehow I managed some temporary arranged myself but the PC need a careful and thorough examination by a competent Engineer. I have also met the Dealer but he didn’t show any interest to my problem and tried to establish that as if I have corrupted my system myself by my own mishandling and respond very casually. I have complained to HCL customer toll free number but inspite of attending the problem they also shifted the issue to the dealer. Now what else to write, my computer is under warranty, I do not know whom exactly I should approach.

In view of all the above genuine problems, I am facing with the new PC which has been purchased hardly 15 days back, I earnestly request kindly to send some competent Engineer from HCL to examine the PC and help me out.

With kind regards,

( B.B. TIWARI )
          (M) Number [protected]

I WRITE BELOW ALL MY PROBELM. BELOW THE PARAGARPH IS THE COPY OF email WHOES I SEND TO HCL COMPUTER ON THEIR MAIL [protected]@hcl.in. THERE IS NO RESPONSE STILL TODAY NOBODY HELP ME AT LAST I CHANGE THE PART OF MY LAPTOP ON MY CHARGES I WANT BACK MY MONEY & ACTION AGAINST THE KARNAL EMPLOYEE WHOES GAVE ME GALI AT PHONE
            THE COPY OF EMAIL
            I HAVE A LAPTOP NO. SERIES 8084AX0718555 PURCHASE DATE 6/11/08 ON 5/11/09 I BOOK MY COPLAINT AT KARNAL SERVICE CENTRE(COMPLAINT NO. 817) MY MACHINE HAS NO DISPLAY SOMETIME IS OK SOMETIME IS NO DISPLAY, IN MY COMPLAINT IS SAID PLS. SEE CAREFULLY BECOUSE MY WARRANTY IS EXPIRE TODAY .THEY WORK SOMETHING & SAID OK & TAKE MY SIGNATURE ON BILL IT IS FORMALITY WHEN I RESTART MY MACHINE AT HOME IT IS NO DISPLAY I COMPLAINT AGAIN THEY SAID PAY CAHRGES FIRST ,
            SIR I REQUEST TO YOU PLS. GIVE ME JUSTICE WHY SHOULD I PAY
            15th June, 2010

When I contacted the HCL customer care toll free numbers they shift the issue to the Dealer and the Dealer shift the issue to the company HCL. The dealer on talking to him at his shop at Nehru Place behaved very carelessly and showed as if I have broken the parts and mishandle myself my own PC. It is such a bitter experience and if I am asked my true opinion about the HCL product I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE EVEN MY ENEMIES NOT TO PURCHASE HCL COMPUTERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOT THE WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

( B.B. TIWARI )

Dear Sir

I have taken one computer from HCL dealer(Aachal computer, lakshmi nagar,delhi) on 27 march but now i am facing problem because CPU is not working and my computer is under 3 year warranty but when i make call on HCL CUSTOMER CARE [protected],[protected]. They people not even response me. They just hold my call whenever i make a call on customer care..They people not register my complaints..My computer is under warranty of 3 year. please do something on this issues...

thanks
              mohit sharma

HCL Computer — HCL Computer

I have buy a HCL Computer on 26/05/2007.
              Detail are:-
              HCL 2.8 GHZ, DVD RW, 17" TFT, HCL Ups. HCL speaker, HP Printer All in One. The Total Cost of Computer are Rs 38000/-.
              Sir, The problem comes start in my computer from the October 2007, I have complained so many time to HCL, they comes every time and change every part of my computer, but still is not working my computer. I am very sad , I have all the complained slips(consumer service report),
              I am attaching all the consumer service report
              Total 11 attachment with this complained, ( 9 consumer service report 1 bill and 1 gurantee card for 3 years.
              I need the replace my computer.
              Hope you will consider my case soon
              Thanks You very much

Madhu Chauhan

dear sir

sir mere pc mai chalte chalte kuch problem ho gayi hai woh band ho gaye hai
              pls mere ko contact kare mai apko apne address de sakta ho app apne hardare ko spot par bheje uss problem solve karye jo bhi bhi fees hogi pay kar doonga
              my number is [protected]

HCL Computer — monitor has gone red

our bank,Allahabad bankhas purchased 3computers(Desk top) fromyou. for our branch.oneof them isnot working properly.itsmoniter is red coloured forlast 20days.we have lodged complain Complain No.11010336,but nobody has come to rectify it.as a result oneof the counter is defunct. one chandresh oneof your employee in ujjain not respondingto us although assuring that,just now iam going..if this happens in case of anew computer what will be condition of others.pl do thr needful.

महोदय,
                मैंने एच.सी.एल. कम्पनी का एक कम्प्यूटर खरीदा है । कम्प्यूटर एक साल के अंदर खराब हो गया । जिसकी मैंने दिनांक 05.09.2009 को नहीं चलने की शिकायत की । कंपनी का इंजीनियर आया और मदर बोर्ड उठा कर ले गया । मदर बोर्ड को ठीक करने में उन्होंने करीब 21 दिन लगा दिए । जो कि 25.09.2009 को घर पर लगा कर चले गए । मैं घर पर नहीं था सो मेरी मिसेज घर पर थी । कंपनी वाले ने कम्प्यूटर ऑन करके दिखा दिया । लेकिन महोदय उसके पीछे जहां तारें लगती हैं वहां की प्लेट गायब है । चूंकि अब कम्प्यूटर में फिर वही प्रोबलम आ गई है जिसकी वजह से प्लेट गायब होने का पता लगा । इस विषय में इंजीनियर ने मुझे कुछ नहीं बताया ।

चूंकि कम्प्यूटर अब दूबारा खराब हो गया है और वही प्रोबलम फिर आ गई है । अब जब मैं दूबारा शिकायत कर रहा हूं तो वे कहते हैं कि तुम्हारे कम्प्यूटर की वारंटी 26.09.2009 को खत्म हो गई है । पहले तो इन्होंने 21 दिन लगाए और फिर अब वह दोबारा खराब हो गया है ।

महोदय मदर बोर्ड को कंपनी से ठीक कराए एक महीने सात दिन ही हुए कि वह फिर खराब हो गया । क्या मेरा कम्प्यूटर कंपनी ठीक करा सकती है । और जो प्लेट गायब हुई है उसे दोबारा लगा सकती है ।
                मैं आपसे उचित सलाह लेना चाहता हूं । कृपया मार्ग दर्शन करें ।
                महोदय,

मैं आपसे उचित सलाह लेना चाहता हूं । कृपया मार्ग दर्शन करें ।

मेरा फोन नं. [protected] है ।

We purchased HCL computer a nearly year back and also taken extended warrenty for a period of two years. After two months my computer went off and machine stoppeed working. I lodged a complaint with HCL service centre located as Jabalpur to get the system repaired. There engenieer came and took the machine to their office as they were unable to repair it in my office. They told that the power supply and motherboard went off. accordingly they change the motherboard. They replace original intel motherboard with access motherboard. At that time audio was not working as they chane the motherboard. The driver CD which was provided with the machine was not compatable with the mother board.

I called HCL service centre severaltimes to replace access motherboard with original Intel motherboard as I do not have driver CD of acccess motherboard. The board is not supporting original programmes software. All the time machine is giving troble. I lost my entire data twice. I have called HCL service center to send service enginner. At present they fixed access motherboarrd is fixed in my computer. Today again my computer stopped working. I compained HCL more than 100 times but they did not solve the problem.
                  Earlier my system was in very very good codtion .

kindly lookinto the matter and do necessary before any further action taken in this regard

with regards

yours faithfully
                  Dr.A.K.Pandey
                  Head, NWFP division
                  Tropical Forest Research Institute
                  Mandla Road, Jabalpur 482 021 (M.P.)
                  Mobile number- [protected]
                  Ph.[protected]

HCL — NO POWER SUPPLY TO SYSTEM

CPU / Machine SL No.[protected] under warrenty

We write to inform you that one of our system at Pannimade Estate is not working from 15.05.2008 and informed to your office at Coimbatore and Udumelpet and assured that your service engineer will be attending the same on 17th May-08 and till date nobody has turned up.

Kindly make necessary arrangements to rectify the same at the earliest.

Thanks & regards

SYSTEMS – AGO
                  I have purchased HCL Computer (With Destop 17'') from Vaishali Computers-Vaishali Nagar Jaipur
                  Date: 10.03.2009- Purchased amount - 23, 500
                  Parts Details:-
                  Hard Disk: 250
                  Ram: 2 G.B.
                  and Complete HCl Parts.
                  But Sir, After three days Computer Off.
                  So I ask you that Three days Never Comptuer Off.
                  Can I ask you in this Computer problem.

Suresh Kumar
                  Mob.: [protected]

Hcl Latest Pc — the system not working

We are purchasing Computers and periphearals through HCL dealer @ rate if DGS & D RATE five months before now the peripherals is not working last 20 days. we are login complaint through phone ur dealer in puducherry and another hand login complint through TOLL free number still the problem is not rectifying waht we do?? our DEPT id LABOUR DEPART many work is depending computer . so kindly necessary action.

We bought one PC from HCL (Machine no. 8064AZ043706) in the name of my duaghter, PRIYANKA PURI from HCL in February 2007 which was warranted for three years.

The computer is not working since start of Dec. 2008 and we lodged complaint. After repeated requests and reminders their mechanic came but nothing could be done. It could be repaired after about 75 days, but could not work as old and damaged Mother Board was replaced with the original one. Then, again we lodged our complaint on 3rd March 2009. Their mechanic, Mr.Rahul visited us on 14th April and informed that Mother Board requires to be replaced. He will come back within 2-3 hours. We kept on waiting whole day, but he did not come.
                    Again on 25th April 09, Mr.Sachin came for repair of this computer and again informed that Mother Board needs to be replaced. He will come on 26-4-09 for replacement of Mother Board. I talked to Mr.Kapil Arora, Area Manager of HCL who assured that this Mother Board will be replaced on 27th April 2009 positive.

But again on 5th May' 09 on my SMS to file FIR against them, he asked about the machine no. and address etc.

We are really very sorry that HCL people have harrassed us so badly.

If this computer can not be repaired, our money may please be refunded even after deducting some amount though this is not our fault. We have made more than 150 telephone calls and 50 e-mail messages for reminders etc.

R.K. PURI
                    father of PRIYANKA PURI
                    E- 34 A, Sector -27,
                    Noida- 201 301
                    Phone : [protected]- Priyanka Puri
                    [protected]- Mrs. Meena Puri

HCL Computer — my computer is locked

i have buy a desktop computer of hcl company but till now he is locked so that i want to unlocked his switch like his setting buttom etc.my address is B-66,POCKET D-I,KONDLI,MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-III,NEW DELHI

HCL Computer Recent Comments