HCL Tablet
2.8

HCL Tablet Complaints & Reviews

Sir/Madam I had Purchase HCL Dual Sim Dual Core 3G Calling Tablet by home shop18 on 14/11/2014 by the order No 95283433 sub order No 92631839 Invoice No TARA/14-15/311520 (Enclose with this mail). After some time some problemes (1. Battery backup, 2. Touch 3. Appliction Installation error 4 First sim slot not working properly ) occurred in device so i contact on Home shop18 customer care they provide me a service center no and address as per there instructions i submitted my device on 13-08-15 at Arafat Telecom Ajmer (Challan No-539 enclosed with this mail) for repair on service center as prescribed by customer care Executive but service center still not return my device and nor they giving any satisfactory answer. I am feeling so much Puzzled in that situation. Kindly take an action to giving me relief. Thank You. Regards:- Nirmal Kumar S/o Mr. Bhagawan Das Asmadia H.No. 303/32, Near St. Thomas School Alwar Gate, Ajmer Rajasthan Pin 305001 Mobile No. [protected]
I am writing to you today explaining about a horrible experience I had with Mr. sanjay at HCL SERVICE CENTER
15, Neptune tower, Nr. Nehrubridge, Aashram road,
Ahmedabad -380009, Gujarat
I am waiting since three and half months to receive my tablet from service center
On 09/12/2014, I purchased HCL ME TABLET with 1 year warranty period,
I have hcl me champ tablet
I submit all document at Ahmedabad service center

service call note Sr. No. MN 427158

So. No. [protected]
call start time 15/10/2015
Divyesh R. shah
12, Nrusinhpark soc., Ankur Road, Naranpura, AHMEDABAD

Archana patel
    To hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com Aug 27 at 1:43 PM
    Dear Sir/ Madam

I had bought HCL Tablet ME connect 3g 2.0 .through Diwakar traders mobile shopee f 6-7 jayanti complex, marahatal, jabalpur, M.P Dtd. 6th August 2014.

From the date of purchasing i faced many problems the touch screen is some times working and some times it is not responding. sometimes the tab hangs for hours i thought may be i had loaded many apps so i had deleted many apps. After some time the speaker was not working and after that the tab was not starting now the tab is in dead position.
    I had registered the complain through Avon service center, jayanti complex, Jabalpur, madhya pradesh. dated 27/07/2015. and the complaint number is [protected].

Every second day i used to go to service center but the same answer they give that they had not received the part yet. now the complaint is 1 month old.

and till now you are not giving any proper response .

I am fed up of all these complaints and i think that i have taken the wrong decision of purchasing the hcl tab i should have opt something else.

Now I dont want any part, i want a new totally unused(brand new) product as I had made complete cash payment 9800/ is worth for me.

Kindly let me know how fast I will receive the replacement or my cash back.

Awaiting our full co-operation in the above.

To RegTouch Sep 6 at 12:17 PM
    Dear Aditi,

Kindly tell me how much more time you want to solve this case because you people had already taken approx 2 months of mine.

Please solve my problem as soon as possible because without tablet my lots of work are pending.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Sent from my iPhone
    Show original message
    archana patel
    To RegTouch Sep 11 at 3:31 PM
    Dear Sir/ madam,

Now the limit is crossed of my patience i had complaint on 27/07/2015 till now every week your customer care executives give me the same answer that please wait for 01 week after 01 week your tablet will be repaired.

on the other side the big brand company HCL with a very big slogan that Technology that toches lives. the slogan is very incorrect now your service had made my technical life hell.

Really ..really very disappointed made the wrong decision to purchase hcl.

again waiting for next week.

Hide original message
    On Sunday, 6 September 2015 12:17 PM, Archana John wrote:

Dear Aditi,

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Sent from my iPhone

On 27-Aug-2015, at 5:44 pm, RegTouch wrote:

Dear Ms. John,
    Thank you for taking the time to contact HCL Touch.
    This is with reference to your e-mail related to tablet.
    We would like to inform you that we have shared this issue with our concerned team for the quicker resolution of the complaint reported by you. Kindly allow us few days time so we can update you on the same. We would also like to request for your kind understanding during this interim.
    Our primary objective is to address your concerns at the earliest and to ensure satisfaction.
    Warm Regards,

Aditi Mehta
    Customer Care - HCL Care.
    Technology that touches lives TM
    Description: cid:image001.[protected]@01CBFB9D.C8796FB0

From: archana patel [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
    Sent: August 27, 2015 1:44 PM
    To: hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com
    Subject: complaint for hcl tab and not satisfaction of the product

Dear Sir/ Madam

and till now you are not giving any proper response .

Kindly let me know how fast I will receive the replacement or my cash back.

Awaiting our full co-operation in the above.

::DISCLAIMER::
    [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---...
    The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
    E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
    lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents
    (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
    Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
    views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
    distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of
    HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
    Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

archana patel
    To RegTouch Today at 5:04 PM
    still waiting for your reply.

now taken the decision to to the consumer forum, this is the last option for me.

Archana john

My self rajesh gupta.Bought hcl tab connect 3g on 14/04/2014 and within a year faced some problem in its camera and sim. So being in warranty period i went to hcl service center in nagpur in nov 2014. Its almost 6 month no response from them.They are not taking the matter seriously.For a proof i am enclosing service center visited reciept.

i have a connect V3 tablet and its motherboard gets damage for 1st then i go to hcl services in vikas marg they told it requires 15 days and they return it back in 45 days and then afer sometime its mother board again damages and after then also on 4.4.15. is motherboard gets damage even afer 2 times replacement

Respected Sir, I, Hemang Sharma had bought a HCL ME CHAMP WI-FI Tablet model number U3 on 07/09/2014. Accidently the touch of the tablet was damaged and I had given it for Repair in MTek Hardwares in Vadodara on 25/09/2014. Its high time now and they still haven't repaired and on enquiry they give excuses like Shortage of spare parts, etc. On more further discussion they ask me to take back the tablet. Since 8 months i am asking for my tablet and they just give me excuses. I also tried their helpline line number many times but they never answered it.They advised me to send mail to the hcl head office, noida so I did. But they didn't responded to my mail. Please help me sir as soon as possible, I am also sending you attachments of Service Report and Retail Invoice of Tablet. Hope this complaint will make some difference. Hemang Sharma [protected]@gmail.com

I have purchased a ON LINE HCL Y1 TABLET whose SR. NO. is A12MYS004750, . From last 20 days it's SIM Slot is not working properly i.e., on inserting a SIM it ejects back and not fixing in TABLET. I have visited the HCL Service Centre on searching on net which are as follows ;- Allahabad Aforeserve.com 7E, Clive Road, Behind Shankar Tower, Near Civil Lines, Allahabad-211 002 City Allahabad Phone[protected] Email [protected]@hclservicepoint.com Contact Person Sadiq Khan Prayag Computers 225, Gariwan Tola(adjacent Duffrin Hospital) City Allahabad Phone[protected]/2604159/3152796 Email [protected]@hclinfinet.com Contact Person Mr. Brijesh Jaiswal On visiting these addresses they told that their is no Authorise Service Centre here. Their fore we request you to please solve this issue as soon as possible because I use this TABLET for my official work also & it is affecting my work too. Please do the needful.

We purchased online HCL Me Tablet on 3.Nov 2014. but it stopped working within 1 month. Submitted for repairing on 6.Feb.2015 in authorised service center named "Ma Saraswati Computers, Jammu".They returned it on 22.Mar.2015.Again it stopped working within 2 days. then they found "stop logo fault" in tab and they can't able to repair. we talked to customer care and they told us to complain and then to replace the tab. Kindly, replace that tablet or repair it properly. Contact no:[protected]

My name is saikrishna.i lives in hyderabad.i brought hcl me tablet through ebay.com .after 5days of purchase my tab starting to give problems.i submitted my tab to IVEL technologies in my city. Its been one month still my problem didnt got solved. My main problem is i lost my serial no. Of tablet..there is no way i can find it, invoice also dnt have serial number i tried soo many ways but still no use..

I bought the tablet since 24-Oct-2014, after delivery its not working any more, its does not able to recgnize SIM CARD/SD card. i mailed Hcl customer care so many days, after 2 months they inform me Yesterday that they update their data base with my Tablet SL. no. But still my problem SIM/SD card related which not solve, also they mentioned in mail that Tablet warranty 6 month, If SL no registration take 2 month time, i don't think my actual tablet problem will solve with in warranty period. Kindly help me from this issue. Also inform me warranty period 6 month or 1 yr is standard. MY contact no: [protected]. mail: subhajit.[protected]@shipracommercial.com

Sir, I Purchase a tablet of HCL-ME of version Y2 in Nov. 2012 in Jaipur. After purchase of in the first year I don't use so much this tablet and starting using this facing many problem like many times hang, properly not open & other apps also unable to install etc. and in October month send this tablet in the HCL Service center in Gurgaon and service engineer say that operational software required installation and they charge Rs. 561 (including Taxes) for repair, but after a week again same problem come and then I send again that service center and they again install the same software and return us, but unfortunately in the next two days same problems start like when start tab and tab display every time" ME TABLET" and not functioning. Just a week back again, I send this tab to same HCL service center, but this time they say MOTHERBOARD replacement required which cast come Rs. 7000 when this tab not in use more than 20 hours. When I talk service engineer regarding repair charges are so much higher, according I purchase before 2 years in Rs. 9600 and this time other equivalent tabs in market new one are not more than Rs.[protected].Please advise me, I go for repair or purchase a new one with minimum one warranty. This is the cheating by the company.
                    HCL tablet not work properly. Please don't purchase any HCL product in future.

HCL Tablet Recent Comments