HCL/LAPTOP
2.5

HCL/LAPTOP Complaints & Reviews

RESPECTED CONCERNED AUTHORITY,
Sir, I Mr R. BHITRIKOTI has purchased HCL laptop on 18/02/12 under hcl offer(REEBOK SHOES AND TRACKSUIT) and I have not recieved that gift yet and your assured time period is over, i m sending my details kindly send me my assured gift
R Bhitrikoti
M/C SL NO :9111AE014525
Prod Code: AE1V2398-I
Prod Decs:HCL ME ICONE M74
Aug 13, 2020
I had purchase hcl laptop carrying sl no 9111AE014525 and also send document they gave me no but i dint get any respond

RESPECTED CONCERNED AUTHORITY,
    Sir,I Mr.SATYANARAYAN VARIA has purchased HCL laptop on 31/12/11 under hcl offer(REEBOK SHOES AND TRACKSUIT) and I have not recieved that gift yet and your assured time period is over,i m sending my details kindly send me my assured gift
    satyanarayan variya
    gulab vihar colony in front of chruch ground,sehore 466001
    [protected],[protected]@gmail.com
    M/C SL NO :A111AE043076
    Prod Code: AE1V2961-X
    Prod Code:HCL ME XITE L2025
    Aug 13, 2020

HCL LPTOP (ME) — NOT GETTING THE ASSURED GIFT.

I purchased a laptop on 11.12.2009 from P.C. Computer, Agartala. Its machine No. is 9094AX112179. It was advertised that one mobile handset will be gifted with the purchase for which the Dealer has registered in my name(Subhabrata Bhattacharjee of Agartala, Triupura).

I have not get the mobile as yet though it was indicated that the set will be available within 15 days of purchase. Kindly let me know the status of the set.

Yours faithfully,

Email:[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.com
    M/C SL NO :9111AE014525
    Prod Code: AE1V2398-I
    Prod Decs:HCL ME ICONE M74

I have purchased a HCL Laptop. But this was not in good condition. During the purchase the dealer haven't give any clearification about the product status. Two days after when I told him about the damaged condition of the Laptop and he refused to change it. I am still using it with a spot on the the screen and a damaged camera. The dealer ask me to not to change the item. When I told him to persue he said "as your wish." I have purchase it from R.S COMMUNICATION, SHOP NO. 40, KUBER COMPLEX, RATHYATRA, VARANASI.
      Good day!Indian friends,

We are Shenzhen Sens Electronic Co., Ltd in China mainly focusing on
      the design, manufacture and trading of consumer electronic product such as USB Flash Drive, Digital Photo Frame, GPS Navigator, Mobile phone, Wireless Optical Mouse,
      Mini laptop and related accessory etc.
      We specialize in consumer electronic for many years with good quality and competitive price.To provide our customer with the latest design&technology products,
      we always pay much attention to the market trend, and emphasize the update of design and technology.

Best quotation of our series products will be sent to you if you have any interest in our products.

You can visit our website: http://www.senselectronic.com/umpc.htm for your further understanding.

Special price for 2.4 G wireless optical mouse:

We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

Best Regards
      Http://www.senselectronic.com
      E-mail: [protected]@senselectronic.com
      MSN: [protected]@senselectronic.com
      Skype: sens_electronic

i have purshased a laptop on 19 august but i have not received any gift not yet.
        plz send my gifts as soon as possible

laptop details are:

MODEL NO. AXOP 4106
        SERIAL NO. 8094AX038517

I am the end user of HCL Laptop.In this system i am facing the problem since last three month and your chandigarh service centre is not supportring me.
          sr no.- 7074AX032620
          address:
          M.P. Sharma
          plot no 224, ind area, baddi
          mobile no.[protected]
          baddi(H.P.)

HCL/LAPTOP — switch

my turn on,off switch does not work properly
          my laptop is under warranty
          address- E-2,24, 2nd floor, sector 7 rohini- 110085
          sir plz tel me how get online hardware for HCL laptop Z35C2D
          Hello Sir,
          I am also using HCL Laptop. This is the very very poor laptop i ever seen. within 8 months my laptop's battery gone. i've to put charger even if it is 95% also. Else it will shut down. After 1 month 4 keys in my keyboard is not working. now it has increased to 12. HCL manufacturers. Please do not buy HCL laptop. Please. ...!!! . I have spend 35000 for this laptop.

HCL LAPTOP — switching problem

Good Day Sir/ Madam,

I bought my leaptop from your centre in New Delhi last year. With a continuous good performance throughout now I am facing problem with it.

Last night i forgot to switch off my Leaptop before going to bed. It was continuously on AC supply. Today morning when I woke up its screen was blank but the green light indicating "the system is powered on" was igniting. Assuming it has gone to standby mode I pressed the "space bar" and "enter" key a few times. The green light flickered for 5 to 6 times and the system was automatically powered off. I tried to restart it but was in vain. The system totally blacked out. Even when putting on the AC supply there is no response from the system. Sometimes red light is flashing showing it is charging the battery but it goes off suddenly.

I am using the same AC adapter and Battery as was provided during the time of delivery.

Urgent and swift advice will be highly appreciated. Also request you for HCL Service centre address nearby to "South Asian Gateway Terminal", container port in Columbo, Sri Lanka.

With Best Regards,

Vinay Negi
          A P Moller Singapore Pvt Ltd.
          I purchased a hcl leaptop on 9th dec, 2009 and sales manager promise that u will get a nokia mobile phone and a reebook track suit free with this leaptop the delivery will made after 20 days but its more than 45days and still i dn't receive delivery.
          please sir pay attention toward my problem and please solve it as soon as possible.

thankyou
          I tried very much to Switch on the Bluetooth., But it cant, I hold Function key - then Pressed Bluetooth symbol key, But if I insert the External Bluetooth Dongle, it will work nicely, Please give suggestion to me...
          even I am facing same issue since yesterday

bluetooth is not responding...there is no signal////...

DEAR SIR, I HAVE BOUGHT AN UR MODEL NO-3811 OF HCL ON 1 ST FEB AND IT BECOMES DEAD ON 4TH, THEN I HAVE SUBMITTED IT ON 5TH TO UR SERVICE CENTER AT KAVYA INFOTECH IN PATNA LOCATED AT HARINIWAS DAK BUNGLOW ROAD, MY JOB SHEET NO IS 1446, THEY SAID THAT IT HAVES MOTHER BOARD PROBLEM AND WE HAVE NO ANY STOCK OF IT U HAVE TO WAT FOR A WEEW, , THEN I TURN UP ON 12TH THEY AGAIN SAID THE SAME, ON 19TH THEY MAKE AN EXCUASE OF ENG, THEY TAKEN THE TIME TO 21AND AGAIN SAME, THEY AGAIN CALL ME ON 23, AND NOW THEY SAID THERE IS AN AGAIN PROBLEM OF CD WRITTER, AND THEY DOE"TINFORM ME FROM START TO NOW THEY NEVER MAKE ANY CALLS, NOW I BECOME FAIDUP OF THIS COMPANY CUSTOMER CARE ARE U ABLE TO CORPORATE ME OR IWILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT FOR FURTHER PROCESS
            i wanna to make a suggestion to every one never brought hcl laptops
            if company waanna to maintain its dignity kindly change ur service center like kavya infotech lacated in patna, at urs venugopal
            sir, i complain at your allahabad(u.p) service center for replacement of my laptop dvd writer .but they do not relace it.i give my complain at 15.06.09 but they do not replace at the present time .so i kindly request to you pls take a strick action against the workers.

my contact no.[protected]

I have purchased a HCL Laptop 2104 from your dealer M/S SPY COMPUTER 9, Salarpuriya Mkt. D.N.Singh Rd. Bhagalpur, Phone-[protected] on 07Nov.2007.
              After few days I found that there is many trouble (manufacturing defect ) in hardware like key pad loose, right side of the system open and very low sound in speeker, in touch pad left key not properly working & battery backup is poor. System is working slow also.
              I told to dealer regarding these trouble dealer is not taking any interest after sales service.
              I am facing dissatisfaction after purchase of your product.
              If company is not taking any action I am free to take legal action.
              Thanking you,
              Brajesh kumar Pandey,
              [protected] & [protected]
              Machine Sr. no.- 8074AX065170
              Product Code- AX0L2104
              Product Desc. – HCL NOTEBOOK L21 CMP
              Warranty Card No.[protected]

After calling of your Service In charge Bihar Mr. Manjit I went to you Regional Office Patna on dated 1 & 2 Feb 2008 no body was available to solve the trouble which I am facing in my system. After making so many calls someone Mr. Deepak told me that today is holyday come again later. I want to ask you a person who is not able to go to your R.O
              or who is not able to stay in Patna for a long time how he will repair his system?
              Please take it seriously & solve my problem now I am unable to go to your R.O
              hcl notebook L21 cmp driver
              hcl notebook L21 cmp driver
              my hcl laptop model no L21cmp has no support of ddr2 1gb ram how to update of bios proceder plees help me sir

HCL/LAPTOP Recent Comments