HFCL Connect

HFCL Connect Complaints & Reviews

Hfcl fiber roll which is immuvable by us have been left unattended forcefully in our parking area beside our house wall yesterday...

Dear Concern, I ankush kumar employee of Indiainfoline ltd bring your kind attention that our connect connection not working properly i have called your patiala branch executive Mr Harhot singh but he is not responding us from last 2 hours we are facing problem here please resolved this problem or we have to change your 18 connection with internet plan this is 5th time happening with in 2 months . -- Regds Ankush Kumar India infoline ltd sco 25 2nd floor new leela bhawan Patiala [protected]
Sir I have paid bill rs 589 today for connect no [protected] online through hfcl infotel ltd but same has not been adjusted in my account, kindly credit at the earliest possible

Dear Concern, I'm your new customer of hfclconnect with phone no.l [protected]. but in this plan before installation i say to connect executive for Rs 439 monthly rental plan only and after installation i let know about my plan is 550 monthly and as per customer care i have to pay 550 three month after that my plan will be changed. Please do the needful or i disconnect your totally service after 3 months

The package of the inetnet services is very frequently changed and the present package is outdated, compelling the customer to choose a higher package for the same speed provided. It is very disturbing that one has to go and find the reason for the lower speed from the customer service with no prior information given to the customer.
      I have found the speed always on the lower side than that was promised but i am stuck with the company.

Dear Concerned,

My issue is related to my landline phone and broadband service provider HFCL Connect. My problem is that i am too much frustated by connect poor service.Every month internet not working for few days. Copany payment link not works. Poor Customer support as well as nodal officer is no doing their job. Today i warned to him if they will not help me out than i will esclate this issue to consumer forum. Then they being disconnect my landline and internet services.After that i complaint regarding same.Please help me out regarding this concern.

Regard's
        Manoj Singh
        M.no [protected]
        Landline no [protected]

hfcl — india's most poor service provider company HFCL

sir

i am very impressed to see the 1st indian private company where the employs do not bother about the coplaints of custmers, i write last week to the custmer care of connect about my complaint that my broadband connection was not instaled but no reply or action was taken.
        last saturday i.e. on 8/8/09 i contect to S.R. Enterprises, Malout office for refund my money Rs. 830/- . i contecy mr Harinder Jindal([protected]) and Mr. mukesh kumar([protected])for the same. they ensure me that upto sunday i.e.09/08/09 evening we install the broadband at your home but till time to connection was given to me. thanx,
        is there no responsible person in the connect to solve the problums, plz refund my money up to today evening or i have only way to go to consumer court. now i have no faith in the employs/ company of HFCL .
        once again i am thanfull to you for the very very better(BITTER)services
        There is no doubt that this service provider is going DOWN! recently I sent my 3rd email to the Nodal officer asking him to do something about the online payment problem and other errors on their Web site. Tried to pay the bill today, Money got deducted from my bank account and then the SSL error came up saying the Website encountered an internal server error. No way to tell whether the money reached them or not!
        I know that but this is fact connect online payment not works. I am user of connect more than two year but i never seen to work online payment.its totally fraud company

Hfcl Connect has done a Fraud with us. They have taken an advance rental of the month but my phone and Internet has not worked even for 1 hour. I was allotted phone number from connect[protected]. The connection is on the name of Suman Jain, B-34/2601 Rajesh Nagar Haibowal Kalan, Ludhiana. I have made Number of complaints to their Customer care but they are not responding. Please Help me.

HFCL Connect — Mobile phone

I am Senior citizen. Someone using HFCL Infotel mobile phone no. [protected] has been harassing for past some time. I am worried about safety of myself & my family. Kindly give me the name & address of this person. My email ID is : [protected]@gmail.com Thanks

Hfcl connect is a very irresponsibe and liars.. I was promised that broadband will be installed at my house in 2 days after i pay installation fe... but after 10 days they does not installed .The connect sales people are very very irresposible and non professional people ...
            Please help me . saila brij [protected]
            delayed installation broadband

HFCL Connect — Broadband installation delayed

Hfcl connect is a very irresponsibe and liars.. I was promised that broadband will be installed at my house in 2 days after i pay installation fe... but after a week they inform me that i have to upgrade the plan to get it installed .The connect sales people are very very irresposible and non professional people ...
            Please help me ...
            Very very very very very very poor servie.

i varun dhiman had applied for broad band connection, but due to some reson connection was not viable in my area, , , so that i requested to them for refund of Rs 830 and they assured me that i wll get my Amount with in 7 days . Now 1 month has passed i did not get my refund

Varun [protected]
            I had paid connection fees on 09.12.2010 receipt no 02056796, but till date we have not received any connection from connect. When i have contact the Ludhiana reginol office they told me we dont have sufficient connection for your area. The main point is that if your are not having connections then why are you take connection fees. Your customer satisfection is very poor. Your company harras the customer.

If you are not able to give me a connection then please refund my money or other vise i have to only one choice for go to consumer court.

MUNISH KUMAR
            sir
            we have request broadband service your mandi gobind garh branch amt telecome mandi gobind garh, but your officer say our company address not our range area, but sir many customer need in our area (village-majri mishri wali, mandi gobind garh, disst fatehgarh sahib) so kindly request to please provide to your broadbabd internet service in our company address.

from---
            sunny gupta
            village-majri mishri wali
            mandi gobind garh-147301 disst-fatehgarg sahib(punjab)
            m.no[protected].
            e.mail [protected]@gmail.com
            Please help me. connection booked with yudhvir singh plz contact me. [protected]
            Hfcl connect is a very irresponsibe. I was promised that broadband will be installed at my house in 3 days after i pay installation fe... but after 18 days they does not installed .The connect sales are very very irresposible and non professional people ... Reciept No-2161329
            Now they are not ready to issue refund.
            Very important thing they come at my palce to install broadband at 10pm...
            Sir, Very unfortunately i subscribe connect broadband[protected]. I want to change my plan for last 19 days but the company is not changing it without any logical reason nor does they inform by what date wil change my plan. They make lame excuses and do not work at all i just want to switch my user.

I am Jagjeet Singh, earlier used the broad band connection with no.[protected]. because of my transfer to amritsar i sent a mail on 19/03/2009 to disconnect it. But they have not did that and continue the bill. now after a long time some body from delhi was calling me from[protected] and asked me to come to delhi high court for the case regarding the same. the copy of the mail is

Reply |Jagjeet Singh to customercare
              show details 3/19/09

good afternoon,

i have shifted from ludhiana to amritsar. therefore the no.[protected] is now in no use. so please disconnect it immideatly.

thanking you,

jagjeet singh
              Dear all,
              EVN mY GREVIANCE IS SAME i HAD HFCL LANDLINE CONNECTION WITH BRD BANDNO-[protected], I DULY SUBMITTED THERE INSTRUMENT AND THE ROUTERAFTER CLEARING THERE DUES ON 21 AUG 2010.BUT TO MY HORROR YESTERDAY I RCVD ONE MORE BILL WHICH SHOWS DUES FROM 16 AUG -21AUG OF RS 100/APPROX.
              EVN AFTER CLEARNCE OF ALL BILLS AND DISCONNECTION WHAT THERE BILLING DESK DOES TO RUNNING CONNECTIONS IS ANYONE 'S GUESS ?
              INFLATED BILLS IS THE ANSWER .
              JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST THESE ROGUE COMPANIES

I had lodged a complaint for the dead HFCL Connect Landline number on 198 from a different HFCL Connect Phone on 2 februray 2010.But till today that is the 10 Februray 2010 the phone is still dead.I have also called so many times on HFCL Connect Customer Care Number since 4 Februray 2010 but eveyday they keep on telling me that the phone would start working within a few hours.They have been telling me this since 4 Februray 2010.I am totally fed up with HFCL Connect because this phone has been installed at my workplace,I am facing problem in my Business.Because I cannot receive any Incoming Call on the Landline Number which is dead.This phone number has been at my workplace since many years and I have given this number to many of my Cutomers.The Phone Number is[protected].The Phone is in Chandigarh.

From,
                Balwinder Singh Oberoi
                Landline Phone Number[protected]Phone Which Is Dead)
                Contact Number - [protected]
                Chandigarh (Punjab Circle)
                My land line phone No[protected] named Sunil Trading Corporation
                is dead. Please note my complain & attend as earliest as possible.

i am usingboradband connect of no (01763_[protected] limited plan. connect.last 4 days ago i was compaint to connect office sirhind that my phone was dead in last 5 days ago.no body will come till no to attend the call.so please arrange the needfull.

thanks,

Sunil Sood

HFCL Connect — telephones dead

telephone nos [protected]/[protected] are dead from 5 days and noone has yet come for repair.
                today i haveeen allotted a complaint no 7130
                My phone is dead for the last 2 days . I have already complaint for this Please do it fast

sir
                  i am useing connect land line no[protected] on the name of Sat di hatti at batala punjab
                  my phone was disconnected by the company on 5 sept 2009 .after my repeated request they are not stateing the resons for disconnecting the phone .please enqire me resons for disconnecting

regards
                  rajeev jain
                  MY PHONE IS DEAD PLZ ATTEND THE COMPLAINT
                  I am useing connect land line no[protected] on the name of Kuldeep Singh at Ludhiana punjab
                  More than 2 months I was out of station and nobody using phone and internet and my phone is also disconnected from your end than also monthly rent is comming in the bill.
                  Im interested to cylender the phone and requesting for settle the billing amount
                  waiting for your reply