home town pune

home town pune Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased bedroom set from Home Town Ishaniya Mall in Pune . The bedroom set which I have received has different dimensions . The wardrobe was in damaged condition and even after register complaint there was no response from home town guys.

I have called 100 times these guys and they always said that I'll be getting call from fitter to change wardrobe but till time they are not able to complete the work in given time ..

The night stand which I got with bed are not in good condition . the drawer are not fitted properly

It's not worth buying 1p item from Home Town
Dear Mr. Pankaj,

This message is from HomeTown.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

The above complaint is resolved in Jan 2011; you had also written to us on [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Sincerely,
Customer Service.

This is a complaint regarding the products and service provided by Home Town Pune for the modular kitchen we got done. Please find the photos attached for the same.

We placed an order for a new modular kitchen with them on July 22, 2010. The kitchen stands incomplete till now. At the first delivery in the first week of September we were aked to make 100% payment for the work to start. Subsequently, this is what we received from them:
    1) an incomplete set of cabinets were delivered
    2) half of the cabinets were either damaged or wrong-sized
    3) drawers had wrong baskets

We were assured that the missing and defective items would be replaced with 15 working days. It has been over 2 months now after the kitchen was setup incompletely and the replacement has still not arrived.

We have been following up with them regularly for the past two months and are promised a date every time but the products have not reached us yet.

WE HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY HOME TOWN PUNE. We can neither cancel the order nor get it done by them. We have an ugly, incomplete kitchen and are finding it difficult to function or have guests over because it is so embarassing.

It would have been better to have had it done by some small time kitchen designer.

Is there some place where we could lodge a complaint and ask for a refund for the damages?

Shubha

HOMETOWN- PUNE — Delivered Damaged product and not replacing the same

I had bought a Queen Bed (Impiana) on 1st Jan 2010 vide receipt np #[protected].
    When the same was delivered and subsequently fitted we found a two inch gap between the head bard and the frame. Immediately it was brought to the notice of the fitter and a complaint was lodged with Hometown. They registered the complaint and then sent a replacement headboard which was identical to the first one and had similar gap again with the bed frame.

Another complaint was lodged and they responded sayng that there will be delay in getting the head board as it requires to be shipped. Yesterday on 13 th Jan a fitter came with another headboard which seemed to fit the frame. He showed the same to my wife and got the paper signed. Once he left and when my wife took a careful look she found o her dismay that the fitter had damaged the headboard and also the small shelf which was fitted to the headboard. We immediately called the fitter again and also placed call to their manager Mr Puspendra. Mr Pushpendra assured us that he will take care of everything and mentioned that his manager will also give us call for resolving the issue.

When I tried calling Mr Pushpendra today he said that his manager will call me shortly. But again when a couple of hours passed and I tried to call him his phone no is now not reachable.

I have bought the whole set for Rs 33000 and it seems they have cheated me.

Kindly advise if I can file a legal suit against them. I intend to fight them as they are cheating us consumers.
    oh crap. I just ordered the same bed. Still not delivered. I need to stop it now!!!
    Dear Ms Srivastav,

This message is from HomeTown.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you.

The kitchen was completed before one month and after your satisfaction, you have also signed the Completion certificate on 16th Feb 2011.

We thankyou for allowing us to be of service to you.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service.

Kitchenware — Not reached yet

Dear sir

I have sent one registered post to my friend in australia (Melbourne) but it hasn't reach there yet.
    The registered post no. is RG[protected]IN
    The parcel was posted on 6/8/2011 but it still not reached there. Could you please let me know what is the status of parcel and how many days to reach there.

HK
    Hope they will sort out my problem soon.
    Even I was cheated by home bazaar Kothrud. They have provided worst workmanship and all the pains after paying more than 1.7 Lakhs to them. No prompt service is provided. Never go to them for any kind of work

NJ

home town /modular kitchen — incomplete work done

i have purchase modular kitchen from home town central jayanagar ,eight months back but till now work has not been completed . midway accessories display of the kitchen unit work is pending till now .as i called to the kitchen department they told me one box got missed by the logistic dept .i am asking them since 3 months to finish my work as pending by them but no action is being taken by them ...so kindly i request u to look over the concern matter and finish my pending work as soon as possible.
    pallavi
    Dear All,
    I was also cheated in exactly similar manner.
    It would be around six month now my kitchen is not yet complete.
    I am ashamed of myself and the country I live in. Is that my only fault that I live in India where people can cheat us so easily and fraud our hard earned money?

I also had similar experience with Hometown Amanora, Pune.
    These guys are so horrible that one could imagine as a customer.
    I have no words to describe the agony, me and my family experienced by purchasing kitchen from these people. For that they should be simply hanged.
    Sorry people ...but its truth.
    I urge you again, for god sake, Please do not buy kitchen from Hometown even if they are giving it for free.

I have a long story of how I am being cheated by these "m ****r" .But long story short if you want to live life with out misery while pursuing your dream of happy home do not buy things form these people.

Please spread these complaints all over and save our fellow citizens.

I ordered a set of curtains from Hometown on 10th of April 2010, and till date I have not got my set of curtains, does it really take that long to stitch curtains.

I made a big mistake, the same curtain material is available at local shop, and the hometown people are saying, the don't have that material, it's ridiculous.

Every 15 days, they call up and extend the date of delivery saying, they have yet not got the material. I don't think will ever visit hometown for any purchase.

If I call up @[protected] to talk to their manager, their manager is always not at desk, and nobody replies later, its very frustating.......it's almost a month and half, waiting for 2 set of curtains.......
      Aug 13, 2020
      If you are really suffered and if you are right at your end then you canalways go to Consumer court...

I HAVE PAID TOTAL COST OF SOFA SET ON 31.3.2009. THE SOFA WAS DELIVERED ON 2.4.2009. I AM WAITING FOR THE PERSON WHO ASSEMBLES THE SOFA. SINCE 2.4.2009. THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM HOME TOWN PUNE AND THE PHONE NO. OF MUMBAI ARE ALWAYS BUSY. I CANNOT CONTACT THEM FOR FURTHER ACTION IN THIS REGARD. TREAT THIS COMPLAINT AS SERIOUS ONE.

dear sir This is in reference to the various purchases made by us under the name jaideep kapoor we have suffered since last 4 months for various reasons . no strict action has been taken in home town pune.they always been giving us false promises.we have suffered both mentally and monetarily now its high time .a quick decision is to be taken from ur side .waiting for ur quick response.thanking you.
          Home town pune is having the worst customer service, I purchased Kitchen and Wardrobe items in Aug and don't have any commitment from them regarding the date of installation. All the numbers provided are either switched off or are not picked at all. worst part is the people who do the designing are being asked to provide customer support.

Home town is full of false promises. I will never opt for them again, very unprofessional.
          Dear Ms. Padma,

This message is from HomeTown.
          We regret the inconvenience caused.
          This complaint is closed after you wrote to [protected]@home-solutions.co.in

Warm Regards,
          Customer Care - Home Town.
          i have winning 2.00.000 gbp in mobile draw.
          Dear Ms. Padma,

I also had similar problem and your customer care dept is hell. None of you looks concerned abt. customer satisfaction. Just know how to make money and cheat people around.
          Home-town, Pune a big Lie

R/s Editor,

I had booked the Wall Unit from Home town on 08/04/2009, ( Advance Receipt No- [protected], Receipt Date 8/04/09) which supposed to deliver and fit at our place. I was gald to see the delivery in time on 11/04/09, but my nightmare started after that. The two pieces from the wall unit were cracked which we reported to service manager Mr Sagar and Pardeshi, responsible for customer service. Hence installer left the things half installed, saying somebody from Home Town will come for crack- piece replacement.

Since after, installer left our house 0n 12/04/09, no feedback, no replacement was done even after repeated follow-up, until 5/05/2009 when a person come to pick-up the damaged pieces. Now I m just wondering if Home-town Pune has taken 1 month to pickup the damaged pieces how many months they will take to replaced and fit new one.

There is severe service laps at Home-Town Pune. Its sure we are not going to visit it again. I also suggest to everybody to think twice before buying anything from Homwtown.

CC: Daily Pune Mirror,
          CC: [protected]@home-solutions.co.in
          I also purchased a LG Microwave Owen 30ltrs and its almost 10 months, after so many calls and visits, nobody turned up yet to show a demo. We started the Owen our selves but cant use many of the features. I dont know if there is a problem in the piece itself. While purchasing only I asked the sales guys and gals if they can demo me but they told that they dont know how to use it and someone from technical team will visit us. When I enquired after visiting hometown, I found that the register showing visit of techincal staff at customers place, it was already closed with fake signs and nobody visited us. I told this to their manager and he told me to take actions, but nothing is done yet. I request all the customers reading this to not to go to HomeTown. They really dont care...

Shatrughan
          I have faced similar problem guys. This is May 2009 now. Still these people haven't improved.
          I purchased one colour TV and was told that somebody will come to my house to explain the various functionalities and that i would not open the pack myself. i waited for 2 weeks and nobody turned up. Finally i opened the pack and started using it. Still i don't know how to use it's many functionalities.
          Hi Guys,

Thanks for your feedack, I was planning to purchase Kitchen and Wardrobe and many more things. After going through your comments looks it's waste of time and money buying from home town.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Shailendra
          I had purchased a Bello Sofa set in Aug 08 .The complete sofa sagged in 4 months only and it was difficult to sit on it .The complaint was well received but there is a golden silence on actions .I had to hound them, take them out of their slumber .I have interacted with Sh Tiwari pUNe sale s office, Sh Sanjay Gupta --Bhiwandi, Sh RAm --BHiwandi .They make false promoses and maitain a golden silence .They are cheats to the core .Wonder how big people like DEEPAK FERTILISERS are supporting the in Ishania Mall -Pune .Perhaps Public Ko mill kar lotege .
          If somebody is listening in HOme town then pl act fast or else let all the aggrived customers get together, load the junk material an dthrow it in front of their shops in full view of press
          the reviews above shows that big names are always worst
          i suffered similar fate from M/s Home town, Pune, after i ordered complete kitchen from them. The drawings were not at all complete ( all the internal details were hidden) and yet i signed the drawings based on the false promises made by the Manager.
          after the material was delivered, lot of items promised were missing from the list and later on are being refused that this was not part of the design
          Its been more than 1 month that the shortage of material is still there and no one is picking telephones to understand the issue
          One of the unit delivered was having crack and no replacement was made...ultimately i had to made some stop gap arrangement and adjsut to hide the things
          Now i am wondering why i have not read the above reviews before ordering kitchen to M/s Hometown...i have nothing to do but just keep my fingers crossed
          I hope people will read this review before ordering anything to M/s Hometown...specially Pune

thanks and regards,
          Sandeep Soni
          I myself had a similar situation when although the amount for the purchase was paid up in full - Mr. Sagar (and Pande?) the rest of the folks in Customer Service and Retail at Hometown in Ishaniya took about 2 and a half months to deliver the overpriced dining table and the study table with the chair I had ordered last year. This was not envisaged at all by me at the time the order was given. They havent offered to pay the interest on the advanced amount either. Poonam [?] at the service help desk makes it a business as usual to hang up on customer complaints. After 2.5 months, I had the dining table delivered with a scratch on the table top. I haven't had the gumption to place further orders with Hometown here thereafter. Was hesistant about some nice kitchens I had seen there earlier. But the search here for the store, seems to have cleared up the air about the practiced Management deficiency.
          HOME TOWN IS FULL OF FALSE CLAIMS, DAILY EXCUSES AND FAILURE ON EVERY FRONT. PLS AVOID..
          they are the biggest liers on this earth.they are unprofessional.thanks every one giving me a true picture.
          Thanks to Home Town they are truly customer friendly guys .I am sure that things had improved a lot at their end.
          THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS IN MY LIFE

Home town Pune is the worst service provider that i have evercome across in my whole life. I will strongly recommend everyone not to go to Home town for any kind of purchasing as you will bring nothing but just baskets full of tensions with you.

I have booked 1 Samsung washing machine on 4th April and I was promised that delivery will be made by 6th April but till today 9th April nothing has happened and finally when I called the customer care I was bluntly told that nothing is going to happen before 12 April (on which I have my own doubts that they will keep up there words).

But the worst part was the way the so called customer care was answering my queries.

Guys think hundred times before you goto Home town for any kind of purchase.
          Adding my complain also in the list

I ordered a set of curtsins from Hometown on 10th of April 2010, and till date I have not got my set of curtains, does it really take that long to stitch curtains.

Hi Guys,
          I purchased a nokia E63 on 6 June from Hometown ezone Noida, which worth 9151.There is a bluetooth headset free with that phone and when i ask for that they told me to collect after two days and now two weeks after i m not getting that. I want to take some serious action regarding this.So can you tell me the ways to report the cheat.

Thanks.
          vishwa
          They are having pathetic customer server. All the numbers provided are always busy, whenever call is made same recorded message is played. I am really wondering if they really have anybody to answer the calls
          My experience is same. I have book a modular wardrop in October 2010. I was commited delivery in 30 days (Nov 10) Now it is end Jan 2011, there has been no communication from Home Town. Whenever I make a call false commitments are given. I am interacting with Jayshree. She is least botherer for the commitment. After investing such a huge amount, there has been pathatic experience.

I request the forum to please guide me, how to get my advance back. I do not want to go ahead with the purchase of the item. Is there any responsible person with whom I can raise the grivence.

Shailendra Koulaskar
          I was planning to purchase Kitchen and bedroom sets from HomeTown but thanks to you all showing me the right way NOT to purchase from HomeTown.

We recently purchased a dinning table from Home town and had a horrible experience. Even after paying a bomb we did not get the table on time. My parents had to go to amanora from Tilak road(Which is more than 20km one way) just to get the confirmation on the delivery date which they kept extending. After getting the table we had to wait few more days for the fitting. Its just very disorganized. I feel being a big brand they should streamline their process but its just a mess.

Next time i would prefer buying from local dealers as they would deliver it on time.

Home town was a big disappointment even after paying a big cost.
          my experience is totally diffrent from you guys for home town pune.I came pune for first time, totally new to this place.i bought a bunk bed in kolkata in 2011, somehow i missed the bill as well as i forgot the registered mobile number.i had not a single proof that i had taken this bed from home town.i dont know about the customer care but i visited the store personally nd requested them to install my bed they did it within 4 days without any cost.Even i was ready for installation charge, but being so honest nd humble they refused the money.thanks to whole home town team pune specially to amol pandit nd prashant nd tanaji.

home town pune Recent Comments