Homevo.in

Homevo.in Complaints & Reviews

Please focus on this issue
This is company is fake

I placed order on HOMEVO website by paying Rs 1999 online. The order number is BHM1023. Received a confirmation email about the order and payment. But the order has not been received yet as also there is no response to my emails. Looks to be a FRAUD Website. Kindly resolve the issue or get my money back.

This is regarding my order number BHM1524. . We are told by HomeVo team that order is fulfilled but we haven’t received any order. Where has the order been delivered ? Please tell us soon or give us a contact number to call. Else we have to go through the legal way as full payment has been made and false claims are being made that order is fulfilled when we haven’t received any order.
      Repeated emails are not being answered also....

Dear sir, i am manoj, my order booking
      date 11/04/2022.boat nackband but not coming my home my order (akash communication), order id BHM1135

pl, refund my money

thank

Homevo.in — Order placed and money deducted Rs 2566 to Akash communication

Hi my name is shefali pagare I also placed order i.e. oriente cooler of Rs.2599 and it stated only prepaid order no cod due to covid and quick delivery service.
        Thus I made the order got confirmation. but after 20 min I check or expected any text confirmation but didn't recieve any order ID or number, tried email call on this +[protected]‬ number cannot be reached and their true caller number give some abusive language please...
        It is fraud. Report and help us retain the money 2099/-

We had ordered a Study table from this website yesterday but we have not received any message. We tried contacting but everything is fake. Help us to get the money refunded. We had paid 2099/- rupees.

I had ordered this camera Canon Eos 200D from this website but have not received any reciept or tracking number.

It is completely fraud and looting money from people.

Kindly resolve the problem at earliest and refund my money.

My name is Preethi S Jathan. I had placed order for mirror on homevo website on 13 April 2022. The website didn't had cash on delivery so I made the payment via UPI of worth INR2001.23 and received order confirmation.
              Till today I haven't received any updates regarding the shipment. I tried reaching them via email but later realised that the provided email id was fake when the email is not getting sent. The mobile number...
              Hi my name is vaishnavi kunder I also placed order and it stated only prepaid order no cod due to covid and quick delivery service
              Thus I made the order got confirmation glad I. Took screen shot they gave me confirmation I'd number but after 20 min I check or expected any text confirmation but didn't recieve any today is 4th day tried email call number says number cannot be reached and their true caller number give some abusive language...