Honda Siel Cars India Ltd.

Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Debasish Bose
I booked a Honda City ZX Gxi almost 15-20 days back. Bank loan amount and my down-payments are all cleared, but still my car delivery is getting delayed. The dealer spokes person is giving me new reasons of delay everytime I call him. Be it my color of choice or car dispatch delay. Even the dealer doesn't care about giving me a call notifying the delay. Is this sort of customer satisfaction should I expect from a company as elite as Honda?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:34:32

Just a Thought...

while travelling back to my home from Mahipalpur (Delhi), just clicked 1 pic with comparison of Honda Logo fixed wrong on the 1 Honda City of Delhi. No: is DL 4C AB 7242.

the pirpose of y mail is to make you aware that A Branded LOGO is itself a token of Quality product & Quality checks which From my side fond Missing.

abhishek
i am dr.saurabh sharma.my dad booked a 1.5 smt honda city at bhopal on 21/09/09.the attending person-harish chandra singh promised to deliver the car by month end..or in the 1st week of october max after some time..he is now saying that it is expected in the 3rd week.he never once bothered to call or inform about the delivery..we only keep calling him..he is also quoting rs 3000 extra than what is written on the official website of honda motors..Also in the last 2 days the Government has increased the road tax by 2%..so now we have to pay almost 10-12 thousand exgtra..because of the honda motors.looking at this, we have made the greatest mistake by choosing honda..please look into this matter as soon as possible and take strict action..my no.is [protected].Is this the sort of customer satisfaction should I expect from a company as elite as Honda.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

DR KOKILA DESAI
    I had purchased Honda civic car on 10th march 07 from the dealer named Bhavya Honda, based at Surat, Gujarat, India. Within one month the petrol cap did not open and dickey lock stopped working. We changed cable, trunkF/LID OP.on 11/05/07.Same problem was arised again on 13/08/07.Again we got same cable changed. Now yesterday again same thing has happened. All the way the dickey remained open and petrol lock also remained open. All the people around were repeatedly giving us warning but we were helpless. So according to me it is manufacturing defect in this piece. That is why same problem arise every time.. Every time we are paying Rs 750/- for the same cable. Today also we have been told to change wire .Lid for remote control also not working. India’s number one car is giving trouble three times in six months after purchase is not appropriate. In a new car such problem should not arise repeatedly. Do something for it.
    My car no -GJ5 CH 5401 CHASSIS NO MAKFD152B7N009630
    MODELCIVIC 1.8 S MT, ENGINE NO. R18A11974235
    Looking forward for early reply.
    Thanks.
    Yours truly
    Kokila desai
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:20:30
    I had purchased Honda city Zxi fom M/S Bas Engineering (p) ltd. (Ring Road Honda) . on 20.5.2007 .

While booking the car i had given them the cheque of rs 745000.
    on 19.5.2008 while booking no. h-b 1752

but as it was some special occassion on 20.5.2008 so i gave them demand draft of rs 745000 telling them not to present the cheque.

But they have presented my cheque too.

so the excess payment is rs 745000.

now on 24.5.2008 when i reached them with the complaint they are saying that you will get the payment on 31.5.2008.

please take action and get my payment refunded as soon as possible.

Neeaj aggarwal [protected]