Housing.com

Housing.com Complaints & Reviews

I am gssreddy and my number is [protected]. I am getting calls for 3 bhk flat in matrusri nagar, miyapur/hafizpet hyderabad through your ad. Long back i sold this property and you are still posting this. May i know who gave the permission to use my number without my concern, without knowing the availability and concern. You remove this ad immediately or otherwise you may have to face legal issues. Gssreddy [protected] hyderabad
I had taken package of housing.com on 4th September .they provided data where they have no budget.on complaining many time they don't revert not reply.finally they stopped campaign with out our notification

Their main contact number[protected] which is not even easy to find on the website has been out of service for weeks. Clearly they don't want you to call them since they are hiding the number and then it is out of service anyway.
    I have sent emails to [protected]@housing.com and [protected]@housing.com. Have not had any reply for weeks.
    All i want is for them to stop sending me promotional text messages to my mobile. I never asked for these in the first place. They just assume that by you giving your number (Mandatory when you want details of a seller) that you also want to receive info for properties which are in a completely different part of the city and of a different category.
    This seems to be the trend with most of the property portals. But at least the other ones are contactable.

Dear housing.com
      Khopoli does not come under mumbai nor boisar asangaon or bhivpuri please get a better understanding and educate yourself through english medium before i file a legal case for fake advertisememt against your website

This in ongoing for quite a few months that housing.com is projecting cheap flats in mumbai area i had already raised this but no resolution on this yet

We are working in gurgaon real estate feild last 8 years but we are buying 1st time lead package thruh housing. This company employees mr vishal singh chohan gave me lead package and commet company gave you 80 leads in 20 days. But we r confirm in company my package not activated and no one attending my call. No refund policies in this company. So we are suggest no single package buy this company. How can survive this type fraud company in this market.
        They are a fraud Company who sells fake database

Respected sir/madam
          I my self is damanjeet singh owner of (jd estate) dealing in real estate in uttam nagar i have one of the serious issue regarding one of the salesperson who sold me the package of housingh.com buyers lead as on with fake commitment on the time of convincing me he told me that housing.com provides you the certified 100% genioun buyer all the before parchesed formality done buy housingh.com executive you just introduce only property to buyer as his require. i have done the deal as his commitment but still no any satisfactory response by your side many of the time i have done complaint in your phone costumer care which is provide by you in your web site all time your executives only interested in listen issue no one is replied back or no any action in my case. at i'm sending you my problem which is im facing from last 3months so please take any action and i request you to please refund my money back i don't want any of single service to housingh.com
          Thanks with regard
          (jd estate)
          Damanjeet singh
          Respected sir/madam
          I my self is damanjeet Singh owner of (JD estate) dealing in real estate in uttam nagar i have one of the serious issue regarding one of the salesperson who sold me the package of India property buyers lead as on with fake commitment on the time of convincing me he told me that indiaproperty provides you the certified 100% genioun buyer all the before parchesed formality done buy indiaproperty executive you just introduce only property to buyer as his require. i have done the deal as his commitment but still no any satisfactory response by your side many of the time i have done complaint in your phone costumer care which is provide by you in your web site all time your executives only interested in listen issue no one is replied back or no any action in my case. at i'm sending you my problem which is im facing from last 3months so please take any action and i request you to please refund my money back i don't want any of single service to indiaproperty
          thanks with regard
          (JD estate)
          damanjeet Singh
          Dear Mr. Damanjeet Singh,
          I am the Zonal Business Manager at Housing, North and East zone. It is unfortunate that you have to post issues on forum like this. However, I ensure you that I will personally look into your issue at earliest. We believe in providing quality services to our client and in case if we misses out any case, our dedicated regional team is capable enough to resolve any issues without delay. Therefore, I request you that instead of posting these issues on forums, you may directly call me on my number. We regret to see your query unresolved.

Looking forward to serve you in best way possible.

Thanks and Regards,
          Sunil Kumar Meena
          Zonal Business Manager, North and East
          Mb: +91-[protected]

I have a single bedroom house at Udayagiriwhich was vacant during July/August 2015. I called Housing.com to find out a tenant for me. They have sent their representatives by name Mr.Ramachandra &. Mr. Sunil who have visited my house on 20.08.2015 who and took photographs of my house and they have also collected a sum of Rs.600/- with an assurance that my house photographs will be published in their website within three to four days. But my house were not published even after a week. When I called on them over phone, I was informed that they will visit my house once again to take photographs as they could not take proper photographs. But till now even after three months nobody visited my house nor they have published my house particulars in their website. My several calls to them did not solve my problem except sorry for the inconvenience. During September through a broker I got a tenant. Here with this Company not only I lost my money but also my time and peace of mind. Last week I lodged a complaint to them and requested for refund of my money which was paid to them. No response from them. I was also told now that it is a free website and no need to pay money. If such is the case then why they have collected money from me. They have also given me a cash receipt No.10556 LRID 932264. Will anyone from the Company clarify me to my email address - [protected]@yahoo.in

It's utter waste of time being associated with them. Firstly they charge a bomb to list projects, then you don't get any response. Only spam leads are being pushed. The sales team don't give a damn after selling the product. All they want is get business. They don't care about customer satisfaction. Hopeless support. Their own back end team doesn't support the sales team. The sales team are also fed up with no response from the back end. There's no one to take up the responsibilities.
              My company Sachan Estate Pvt Ltd book listing in Housing.com they are not customer friendly promise wrong commitment. I paid 21000/- to housing.com now i released mai to THAD Gaya, so be aware HOUSING.COM

Sachan Estate Pvt Ltd

I was new to mumbai. I came here to do a job(Age 21 fresher), as soon as i got here i started searching for house. From your portal i liked a house and called the broker. We set up a meeting at arnd 7:30pm. He didnt come until 8:40 so i scolded him. Then he came with his brother and all and they bet me with a belt on the road publicly while every one watching. I was humiliated. So as a customer i have right to scold him for being that much late. How can he do that, he made me touch his feet.. seriously, i cried literally.. there and then .. pls dont deal with these guys... ( his name is sameer mathur) they are not brokers they are rowdy sheeters..
                pls take care while reaching out to those brokers...

Hi, Being a well-wisher of housing.com, I would like to bring a few things to ur kind attention which might save the fortune of the company as from the place where I see it I strongly feel housing is heading towards a disaster. In this mail I will be highlighting a few important facts, please take a good note of em. 1) Please stop placing ur fellow IITians oan top notch levels of management especially if they lack business sense, vision and substance. Just to elaborate, here are a few examples. • Country Head Broker Sales: okay dude was part of placement cell at IIT Bombay, bt apply some brains…does dat make him proficient enuf to head broker sales pan india basis. That is relli stupid its insane, no relevant work ex writes a few hard mails, dat doesn’t make him a qualified leader. The onli place company is goin with such inexperienced and blurry vision is a ditch. • Chief Business Officer: MBA soundimpressive bt that doesn’t reflect in her management, headed a failed start up 21 diamonds no dis respect for the effort bt diamonds and real estate have nothing in common n same is d case with her business and her business sense. I might be discounting her as well bt frankly speaking with that kinda experience I strongly doubt if she cn give any positive direction to housing. • Country Head Corporate Sales: 7 jobs in 9 years of his career, I see housing being 8th job for sure style and aggression should be accompanied by some common sense as well. I dnt know on what basis u guys hired a fellow who shud be nicknamed jack the jumper…he has switched more companies thn the number of clothes I changed widin a week :D 2) Okay frnds 2nd point is urhallabolkharcha I mean com’on use ur IIT head…n tell me whats the basic advantage of starting an online business……? The answer is low fixed cost which in ur case is so huge that u can sponsor food and education of an entire village. N yea dat accounts to the expenses u guys are incurring on feeding urfrnds who have occupied top level management. PLEASE STOP HIRING UR FRNDS N FAMILY RATHER GET A HANDFUL OF THINK TANKS WHO CAN REVIVE U GUYS ELSE TAKE MY WORDS HOUSING WONT SELL FOR . If housing is ur baby save it from money sucking succubuses(google it) for all d stakeholder: pull up ur socks and keep ur eyes open..

The concept of the website is pretty awesome but the management is awful. Most of the country heads are friends of the co founders and have no relavent experience in the field of real estate, and rifts in the management are humongous. Rather than proper experienced mbas, there is a set of absolutely dumb people making decisions regarding product portfolio and everything u can possibly imagine.
                    In middle of this utter nonesense the company has no clear hr policies and missing out on commitments is a habbit.
                    Over all this is my advice to all the job seekers out there who give 2 to their careers please avoid dealing with this company and same goes to all those real estate agents and developers out dere.
                    Peace!!