Housing Loan

Housing Loan Complaints & Reviews

Housing Loan — Cheating by GIC Housing Finance Ltd. [Resolved]

Rajendra Kumar Jain
Reference: - Loan File No- 490 dt. 26/7/97 with M/S GIC Housing Finance Ltd, Lucknow.
1. In reference of advertisement...

loaner
Dear all,

Please do not take any housing loadn from REPCO HOME FINANCE. Ther are cheating peoples. If we took housing they charge more fee i.e. Processing Fee 2% Documents charges 1%, Documents safe charges 2%, and legel fee etc. if we took housing loan from REPCO when we are going to preclosure they charge remaining month of loan ie. 240 X 2 % balance in the principal it will come around 1,20,000/- for 15 lack loan amount, please be take care and do not take housing loan from REPCO HOME FINANCE LTD.

Take care.....

Warm regards
Loaner
Repco Home finance provides yeoman services to middle class people who are mostly out of reach of normal, banking channels, their system are transparent and never hold any information, tehy charge processing fee of 1% with service tax and administrative fee of 0.5% of loan amount and no hidden charges, they provide free property and personal insurance cover, i m one of the satisfied customers of the said organisation.

With regards

Savithiri karur
I am trying for ahome loan from repco, can anyone give me advice

Dear Mr. Praksh,

In this era of fast electronic communications, does it take this much of time to get this information. Neither Bank is confirming whether due to oversight cheque was not presented nor giving information if it got bounced ( I need scanned copy of bounced cheque).

In case cheque got bounced ( for which I am doubtful), no one cared for more than a year to communicate the same to me either at my correspondence address or permanent address of Dehradun which is available with the Bank. What the recovery department has done from the Bank in this regard ?.

Please provide the information at the earliest .

Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 6:04 PM
    To: 'Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; Prakash.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
    Cc: 'arungwari'; 'Manju.[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; 'Sangeeta.[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; '[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; 'mahesh.[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; 'Arun Kumar Sharma'; Arun Sharma/Marketing HC/BIOCON

Dear Mahesh,

As per your SMS and our subsequent telecom there was once cheque bounce against June 2008 EMI of my housing loan.( ICICI cheque no 123037). I have checked my account and this cheque has not been presented by the bank.

In case you have evidence of cheque bounce please provide the same. If due to oversight Bank has not presented the same, I expect bank to admit by confirming through mail and collect new cheque from me immediately.

Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 12:49 PM
    To: 'Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; 'Arun Kumar Sharma'

Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 12:48 PM
    To: Arun Sharma/Marketing HC/BIOCON; 'Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; 'Arun Kumar Sharma'

Dear All,

I need to be sure about proper custody of my sales deed against which I took above mentioned housing loan. Please provide me list of documents held with HDFC bank.

I am ready to pay the applicable charges for the same.

I could not get any response for my below mentioned mail.

With warm Regards,

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 1:30 PM
    Subject: RE: Please give information

Dear All,

After this mail and Nithya’s initiative, couple of people from HDFC gave me a call on my mobile. Someone called me from HDFC housing loan section and informed that they are taking scanned copy of sales deed from Gurgaon office and someone will call me in next 10 days time so that I am able to go to Bangalore office and get the letter.

Since then nobody cared to talk or remained in touch. It does not take this much of time to get the scanned copy from Gurgaon to Bangalore and issue the letter.

Now I have decided not to collect this letter from HDFC. I am arranging funds to close my loan and then collect my original sales deed from HDFC Bank.

Let me be very frank- the response from the bank was very disappointing in this regard, nobody cared for responding to my mail and even courier letter. I never imagined that customer care will be of so least priority for such a reputed bank.

Now I humbly request all concerned not to give me a call ( mobile/ landline) in this regard.

Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 12:44 PM
    To: 'Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com'; Arun Kumar Sharma
    Cc: arungwari; Manju.[protected]@hdfcbank.com; Sangeeta.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
    Subject: RE: Please give information

Dear Nithya,

Please help me in getting a letter ( Details mentioned below). This is sent by me as a request by courier today, however through mail, you can facilitate the same faster.

[protected][protected]-----
    To,
    HDFC Bank Ltd, No. 548 /D, Maruthi Mension,
    IInd Floor, CMH Road,
    Indiranagar, Bangalore .560038
    Date: 28.05.2009
    Sub: Request for a certificate from the bank giving details of the land / sales deed against which loan was taken for the purpose of mutation of the land.
    Ref: Home loan A/C no:[protected]Earlier Home Loan A/C no 3ALA 2481866-Centurian Bank which subsequently got merged with HDFC Bank Ltd).

Since above mentioned loan was taken for a piece of land mentioned above for the purpose of construction of a house. I have applied for mutation of the land in Tehaseeldar’s office in revenue dept of Dehradun. For this purpose we need original registration papers of the land which are pledged with your bank.

My advocate who is handling/representing my mutation has suggested me to procure one letter mentioning the following:-

Loan Taken by Arun Kumar Sharma S/O Shri Kanhaiya Lal Sharma resident of Gangotri Vihar, Village Sewla –Kalan, behind 36KV power house, West Canal Road, Dehradun. (As mentioned in Sales deed registered, which is in your possession).

That the Registration papers are with with Bank.

The buyer: Arun Kumar Sharma S/O Shri Kanhaiya Lal Sharma
    Seller: Shri. Mahboob S/O Mohd. Sadheeq resident of Bharuwala, Clamentown, Dehradun.

Date of execution of Sales deed: 01/07/2005
    Details of the land: Khasra number 206, Area 3024 Square feet or 336 Square yards situated at Mauja Bharuwala Grant, Cant Area, Clementown, Dehradun. (All above required are part of registered sales deed pledged with your bank)
    Please issue this letter at the earliest so that we are able to complete mutation formalities at the earliest. My correspondence letter is mentioned below:-
    Biocon Ltd, Healthcare Division, Tower 2, Ground Floor, Semicon Park,
    Electronic City Phase 2, Bangalore 560100.Email: [protected]@gmail.com; arun.[protected]@biocon.com, Phone[protected]Resi), Mobile [protected]

From: Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com [mailto:Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com]
    Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 12:44 PM
    To: Arun Kumar Sharma
    Cc: arungwari; Arun Sharma/Marketing HC/BIOCON; Manju.[protected]@hdfcbank.com; Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com; Sangeeta.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
    Subject: Re: Please give information
    Importance: High

Mr. Sharma,

Your loan has been transferred to us and your loan account number has changed. The cheques that you have issued to us, will get exhausted by July, 2009.
    You can get in touch with Mr Prakash at [protected], for further details on your loan.

There was also a communication sent to the address that is maintained in your loan records.

We will try and get you the details at the earliest from the branch side as well.

Assuring you the best of services at all times...

Thanks and Regards
    Nithya

Relationship Banking Head
    HDFC BANK Ltd
    Koramangala
    Arun Kumar Sharma <[protected]@gmail.com>
    05/29/2009 12:27 PM To Sangeeta.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, Manju.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

cc arungwari <[protected]@gmail.com>, "Arun.[protected]@biocon.com" <Arun.[protected]@biocon.com>

Subject Re: Please give information

Dear Ms.Sangeeta,

Please provide the details once you are able to check it with concerned Dept.

Arun Kumar Sharma

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Arun Kumar Sharma <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear Sangeeta,

I took housing loan From bank of Punjab Limited Dehradun ( Which subsequently merged with Centurian Bank -that further got merged with HDFC Bank) in 2005. Details of my housing loan account number are:-

Home Loan A/C: 3ALA2481866

Now I need to send cheques against my monthly installments of the housing loan . Earlier ( In 2007) these cheques were deposited by me at Dehradun Branch. Please help by informing me the followings:-

1. Cheque should be in whose favour
    2.To which branch or Bank ( with Address) I should send the cheques.

For last 2 hours I have been trying to reach[protected]/85 numbers to seek clarity. No one is picking up the phone and your call centre is having only this as number for Home loan inquiries.

Biocon ltd
    HDFC Account No: [protected]

Address: Flat No NA 1-34, 3rd Floor, Vijay Enclave, SRS Nagar, Behind IIM, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076.
    Phone[protected]R)

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: <Richa.S.[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
    Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM
    Subject: Change in Relationship Manager_HDFC Bank Ltd.
    To:

Greetings for the day.

would like to inform you that I am moving out of the bank for good. A new Relationship Manager (RM) will be assigned to you from 1st May'09.

The new RM will be introduced to you in a weeks time. In the meantime, for all service related issues and any other queries please contact the Service RM, Ms. Sangeeta @ [protected] or [protected].

Please mark all your service related mails to Sangeeta.[protected]@hdfcbank.com and Manju.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

The Bank will continue to extend its best of services to the best of its ability.

For any feedback or escalations please write to the manager Ms. Nithya Sambandham at Nithya.[protected]@hdfcbank.com

Thanks & Regards
    Mobile: [protected].
    Ph. No:[protected].

Dr.Ashok Kumar Mehrotra
      Ref. loan account no. 22045916
      Sir, Six(6) advance Multi city cheques of PNB, Civil lines, Bulandshahr numbering[protected] were deposited with the branch for EMI payments upto Sept.2009 out of which the branch has already submitted 2 cheques 215101, 02 and the Emi has been credited to the LICHFL in April09 and May09 on presentation of the cheques to the bank.
      The Branch has sent ECS confirmation to the PNB Chandpole Branch, Jaipur for which no option was given by me. On hearing from the LICHFL I had informed to the person concerned on phone about the submission of ECS to wrong branch and also informed that my PNB branch does not support ECS facility. I also informed the person on line about the Advance Cheques against EMI upto Sept.09 are already available at the branch and requested to present the same to the bank but after all assurances I'm regulerly getting messages for the payment of EMI and SMS notice from your recoveery agent..
      The branch has sent me defaulter notice at my Jaipur address along with the default payment charges for which I'm not responsible till your branch has advance EMI cheques.
      On[protected] I have requested the branch for submission of June EMI cheque to the bank for payment as the EMI has not been credited to the LICHFL till 22-6-09 by e.mail.
      Please take notice of my complaint and instruct branch to present June EMI cheque to the bank immediately and wave off alll default charges as per notice sent at my Jaipur address.
      The branch has 4advance cheques nos[protected] with them. I will deposit more advance cheques before the earlier provided cheques are exahusted by the branch.
      Reply to the complaint is awaited.
      Regards.
      Dr.Ashok Kumar Mehrotra

Ramakrishna K
        Aplied for Housing loan with SBI, Aliabad branch, Hyderabad in October 2008. The property for which loan applied is already under approved loan by SBI of the same branch. To save time Registration of property was done and and submitted application for reimburshment. Finally SBI(RAPC) rejected the loan application for want of a particilar original document of 1992 with out which they already issued loan in 2004. I got the property registered because documents were there in bank and no problem with any link documents.

SBI took almost 3.50 months to process my application and reject the same. afterwards I approached other banks like HDFC, IDBI who agreed to give loan on the present documents but refused as the time gap between registration and date I approached them is more than 3 months time.
        I would have got loan from other banks had the SBI rejected my application without taking so much time.

Neeraj Khare

I Neeraj Khare having above housing loan account from ICICI bank Noida sector 50 Noida Branch.
          For your kind information I have wrtten several mail to the customer care and Visited the several times to branch each time I get the response that still complete list document are pending each time new query is arises and neither the branch nor the customer care peoples tell where is the problem and I have not been provided the full list of link documents till yet a months passes each time I get the responce we have send your request we have not received any response.
          I am requiring only List Of Link documents of Flat No. 37-D, Super MIG, Express view apartment Sector – 93 Noida. I am giving several mail and also visited the Sector 50 ICICI Bank home several times during these 25 days but I have not been provided the list of link document till yet. and please ensure me that you have kept all the link document in One docuket so that I dont have any propblem. I am not receiving any reply form the customer care nor a phone call for this small issue. each time the branch people say within 5 days you will get the response each time I have to take the leave for this small issue.

I am giving all the details of loan a/c no. so that you can trace it easily.

Please send me the total list of link Documents immediately of the above mentioned flat loan account no.LBNOD[protected] of ICICI bank.

Which has been executed in 3 stages at the time of sanctioned and disbursement of the which are as follows-

1. Loan account No. LBDEL[protected] in the name of Mr. Ajeet Pratap Srivastava which has been paid through balance transfer be ICICI Bank Ltd.
          2. Loan account No. LBDEL[protected] in the name of Mrs Anupama Naithani which has been paid through balance transfer be ICICI Bank Ltd.
          3. Loan account No. LBNOD[protected] in the name of Mr. Neeraj Khare who the existing owner of the flat.

You are requested to sent all the list of documents relating to aforesaid property linked documents.

You are requested to kindly send me the mail id of GM, Vice President, and President and their phone numbers so that I can write directly to them.

waiting for a reply.

Thanks and Regards

Neeraj Khare

Muvva Venkateswara Rao

NAMASATHE, SIR

In continuation of my Emails, I, Muvva Venkateswara Rao, Plot No.117 East, Phase I, VIJAYAPURI COLONY - 500 070 Vanasthalipuram, Ranga Reddy District wish to bring to your kind Notice that I have closed my Housing Loan Account No.LBVJW[protected] on 25.4.2007.

Sir, On my enquiry at ICICI Home Finance, Chaithanyapuri on 07.06.2007, Mr.Vamsi, who is concerned to return Property Documents told me that my Property Original Documents and N.O.C. were returned by the ICICI Home Finance, Vijayawada due to non receipt of mine to the Head Office, MUMBAI. My Request for the Original Documents has been Registered through Service Reference SR 05760021 at ICICI Home Finance, Chaithanyapuri on 07.06.2007 duly requesting to collect and handover my Property Original Documents, N.O.C., etc., to me. After verifying the particulars through online by relating to my Housing Loan Account by Mr.Vamsi, he has registered my request. I have not received my Property Documents & N.O.C., from your ICICI Home Finance either from Vijayawada or from Chaithanyapuri Branch, Hyderabad till today.

Sir, Recently on my enquiry at ICICI Home Finance, Vijayawada, it is noticed that Mr.Prasad, Collection Manager, who is working in Vijayawada Branch has given my Property Original Documents & N.O.C., to his candidate by taking Original Property Documents Receipt Acknowledgement with the forgery signature on my name. I can't understand that why he is having personal interest for issuing of Documents to other person instead of mine. Further, I have to inform that the system generated acknowledgement, which was given by your staff, is not having any date. Due to this, there are several chances for manipulated the things. Mr.Vamsi, who is concerned at ICICI Home Finance, Chaithanayapuri to return Property Documents told me on 07.06.2007 that my Property Original Documents and N.O.C. were returned by the ICICI Home Finance, Vijayawada due to non receipt of mine to the Head Office, MUMBAI. As per Property Original Documents Acknowledgement shows that my Property Address and my Photo ID Proof was verified by Miss.G.Lakshmi (CP 57445) on 02.05.2007. As per your staff statement, before the date of 07.06.2007, my Documents were returned to Mumbai by Vijayawada Branch. Then, how can it possible to give Original Property Documents on 02.05.2007.

Sir, I am herewith sending the Xerox copies of 1) No Dues Certificate and 2) Original Property Documents Receipt Acknowledgement Copy. Further, my Signature is also sending herewith for your information and tally the signature, which was made in the Original Property Documents Receipt Acknowledgement Copy.

Further, I request you to kindly arrange to send the dispatch particulars regarding my Property Original Documents from Mumbai to ICICI Home Finance, Vijay Wada i.e.1)Name of Courier Service 2) Date of Dispatch at Mumbai 3) Date of Receipt at Vijayawada 4) Courier Receipt Number at an early date, for which act of kindness, I shall be evergreatful to you, sir.

Kindly enquire the matter in detail and do justice to me at an early date.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours Sincerely,

(M.VENKATESWARA RAO)

home loan property — non-return of the property documents

loana/cno.[protected],homeloanaginstproperty period[protected]to[protected],hdfc,bangalore.before the closure of the above loan a/c the balance emi's wereremitted due to superannuation with bemllimited,bangalore.thepropertydocuments out of 5 douments hdfc returned 4documents only & origionalpropertyplan was not given evenafter15daysthereason being it waslost.thescannedcopy of the documentsreceived by hdfcwas also sent the concerned..
            as of date thedocument pending from hdfc is not given.
            no response from hdfc.
            require intervention as the lost document is required urgently.
            kindly do the needful & help me.

Purushottam N. Katkar

I am new to this site. I want to know more about this site and also know how it will help in solving my problem

My Complain is:

I have obtained Housing loan of Rs.12,50,000/- from one reputerd Bank whose Branch is located in Mapusa, Goa. I have given the original copy of 'AGREEMENT FOR SALE' to Bank in that it is clearly given the schedule of payment. Before completion of work (Pastering stage in Month oct.07) banks has obtained flase report of Engineer stating house 100% completed and released full payment to builder without prior consultation with us. We were informed only when DD was credits to Builder account. From Oct.07 onwards I am paying the interest and installement but till date flat is not completed. After several reminders bank is not ready to give me copy of engineer report nor there is any progress in flat work as bank has informed builder that we have complained.
              Please advice.
              Thanking you,
              Purushottam N. Katkar

Vijay More
                i would like to bring to you notice that the franchises working under ICICI are delibaretly delays the Disburments of loan amounts if they do not gets the Bribe means they are involved in
                malpractices.
                example in my case is that they delay my loan 1st disbursment more than 6 months even after completing all documents.because i never asked or gone for undertable payments.and when they issued me loan amount in the month of July when the rain is on the full load . how you could expect me to utilse such loan in rainy season when i or like me many people even could not take heavy vehicle upto there plots/construction sites .themethod followed by them is like.
                1]They will provide you one to two documents at a time and will
                say after processing these documents your loan will be released
                when you go at after some week or period as per they said to you again they will provide you some another set of documents.
                this type of Government depts document processing policy is adopted by this ICICI offices and franchises.
                As there is no time limit set by the RBI to processing of documents.so they adopt such slow methods of loan processing.
                and onthe other hand we suffers the Interest to be paid to the
                material suppliers @rate of more than 3%.
                1]Who is responsible for this
                2]whether the policy of franchises allotment method is defective.
                to what type of people franchises to be given.
                3]if there are complaints against some manager/franchises
                whether the bank has the policy to suspend /remove the officer
                manager involved instead of transferring to some other branch
                to commite the same fradulant transaction .which ultimately creating the fradulant environment in the Gloabal standardised
                ICICI Bank.
                4]What the inspection procedure have been adopted by ICICI
                5]whether compaint cell has been established by the icici.
                6] WHEN THE proposal is submitted what the time limit is set
                for completing the legal procedure by Bank.
                7] IF the delay is beyond expected period whether the Bank has
                the policy to recoup the Loanee for loss suffered due to Interest
                payments to private loans taken from relatives,freinds,and
                interest paid to the material supplier.
                8] When the banks recovery starts they recovers interest as well
                as penalty if the loan instalment is not paid in time then
                what about when the Bank/Franchises delays in disbursing the
                loan to the loanee. what kind of penalty / interest recouptment procedure set by the Bank for customer.
                9] The method of delay is adopted like disbursing the loan in
                the month of July /August when the rain is on its heavy
                load.and at that time the loan received by customer could not
                be utilised due to rain every where.
                10] what responsibilities has been set by the ICICI head offices
                about such instances.
                11] whether the Bank is having agewise anyalysis of loan processing from submission of Loan proposals to disburment
                and the reasons of delay not only the opinio of Officers but also
                the opinion of reasons by the customer is considred or not.
                12] At present the Bank is losing the control over franchises
                as well as its some of the branch offices. beacuase the 13
                13] Why the Bank is not having the total set of documents in Book let. why there are many loose documents are provided by
                the franchises or offices . whether this documents are created
                for delaying the loan disbursments.
                14]Auditors are not appointed properly as per RBI PAnel system ?

i think Nashik and Jalgaon offices and its franchises must be
                brought under scrutiny and customer compalint cell must be
                established to control the such non ethical/professional and dangerouse practices for the existence as well as status of ICICI Bank .These type of methodes must be curbed at the time of
                when it starts growing otherwise there will not remain any difference between Government offices and ICICI offices and franchises.

Banking Home Loan.

I had taken a home loan with LIC Housing Finanance Ltd(HFL) for 8L for a floating interest rate of 10% in Feb-Mar of 2008.

I have received a letter from LIC HFL mentioning that they have increased the interest rate to 11% as per the market rates.

I have noticed that in the current year as on date RBI has not increased the interest rate for home-loan between Apr to date.

Sir, If i go and raise i am sure they are not going to agree on my view and more oftenly LIC has become a business oriented company by making profits.

Would like your advice on how to handle this kind sudden increase in interests.