I Network
2.8

I Network Complaints & Reviews

Sir, i completed my graduation in 2018, as iwasfree no job. So, i thought of doing online job and searched in quikr, naukri. I sent a message to join for a company as i dont know the company name as they did not mention it that time. Later they contacted me thorugh my whatsapp and said you wil have to do captcha job and you can earn. Ok. Then they asked me tosendmy signature and aadhar proof. They told me to write across your screen by opening the link that they sent and took my aadhar proof. They did not tell me anything about the agreement at first.. Later they took my signature an they forged it into their agreement and sent me to my mail id on same day or other.. I was shocked. To ask them without my permission or acknowledge me how can u make agreement? Nobody turned up. And they sent me their app for captcha mac2cap and they told to register with their id and password. Afteri started doing it. The number count start from 0 after i made 150 captchas they told me it will reset to 0 after150. Thecaptchas are quiet difficult, we dont know it is 0 or capital o. So like that so many faults in work some time pages didnot work, login fails.. Etc. Then later i got a doubt and stopped as it look fraud to me.. Then later they called me up and told me that we are legal team and as u didnot complete you have to pay 5000 for cancellation charges and i paid the amount as they asked due to fear. And now after an year, three days back they again called me and told that if you dont pay 12, 500 rupees, if you want to pay we will send details they asked me or else you have to come to court. I was so tensed and fear. So please help me sir.. As soon as possible. Its address is aurangabad, maharashtra.

I got a call 18/5/2019 from i network to work on app which involved entering 10000 captcha within 10 days and in which 90%...

I Network — I network captcha work

Last year in may I've registered to I network captcha work and signed a agreement. But I failed to do the job as their work...

I got a call from person named mr naresh yadav, saying i have to the penalty as per the agreement. After one year they contacted me about the data entry work, that i have to certain x amount. They are threatening me that they will sue on behalf of i network. Sent me an email. Regarding that. And some communication happened between them and me. So please help me. They haven't informed about the work for the past few months. And nor did i receive any communication through my email about the status of the work that i did, or any penalty issue. Kindly help me. My number is [protected]
    Mar 3, 2020
    Thank you for the response.

In 2019 I have joined in a company name I Network, which took my sign in an app, and gave a agreement copy. Later I got a software patch, which should give me the online work. As days passed by I got a feeling that software is not working, I tried to call the helpline they have mentioned but no reply from them.
      On 24-February-2020, they are saying that they contacted me in the name of Legal team, and threatening me that they will sue me .and forcing me pay some X amount which I did not get the clarity .
      Please kindly want to know as there are lot complaints been raised . I do have doubts about their authenticity, but I ignored it . What should I do.
      Mar 3, 2020
      Thank you for the response.

Im ashwin... Same compliant that already have done... Fraud company.. They told me to enter captchas after entering 400 it again started to count from first. First day send me a report that i entered 1005 next day it shows 5000 after that it again shows 3645... So the software they given also a wrong one. I also got an auto generated agreement. Help me to cancel my agreement

I Network — regarding online fraud company

I got a link on whatsapp from i network to work on mac2cap app which involved entering 10000 captcha within 10 days and in...

Respected sir/mam,
          I am nagaraju living in hyderabad and doing private job at khairathabad, hyderabad. I want to do some part time work for extra income. One day i founded i network company for online capthca work with free registration. I submitted my adhar card copy, photo copy and signature for registration. They send me a mail of contract signed for 11 months and login password with working details in the they mentioned to complete work 10000 captchas in 10 days, work accuracy should be 90% other wise they can claim 5000/- rupees from us. I started captcha work to complete my work in time as per company rules and regulation sended, but the work is not correct to complete the work. It showing wrong number after completion of work for 200 captchas and once again i started work from zero (0) to complete my work but this time also after completing 300 captchas it showing 0 (Zero) completed. Finally i found that it is a fake company and they deceived me for the work related contractual basis. Please help me from this fraud working contract.
          Thanking you sirmam.

Sir i'm ramakrishna. Me cheated by fraud i network captcha online home based job. I already compliant in our site. You sad...
            I received a call from i network for working in part time jobs as captcha entry job and i accepted, later they took my aadhar...

I Network Recent Comments