I Network
2.8

I Network Complaints & Reviews

Sir mere saath ek fraud hua .
Sir company name i network Jo mere 5000 RS maang rhi h.

Unho ne mujhe pahele call kr k bola ki capetcha feeling ka job h. Agar aap 10 days me 10000 capetcha feeling karte ho to work mujhe 22000rs denge agar Mai nhi karta hoon to mujhe 5000rs Dena padega. Maine kaam k liye haa kr diya phir unhone mujhse Mera age putcha Maine apna age17 bataya to unhone mere Ghar ke kisi bhi bade ka I'd proof manga Maine apni mummy ka de diya. phir unhone mujhe ek stamp paper bheja Maharashtra Court se, phir mijhe user is or password 2 din tk nhi Mila to Maine unse kha mujhe abhi tk user I'd or password nhi Mila h phir unhone mujhe user I'd password ka image send kiya. Maine kaam karna start kr diya jab Mai kaam karta Mai 150 capetcha feeling karne ke baad phir would zero ho gaya Maine 2 din baad unse kha mujhe ye kaam nhi karna h to unhone kha to phir aapko 5000rs Dena padega. Maine kha Mai nhi de pauga mujhe ye kaam chhodna h. To phir unhone koi jawab nhi Diya Unhe

Or aaj 12/06/2019 mujhe ek call aata Jo ek advocate or would mujhe kah RHA h ki mujhe 5000rs bharne k liye warna would case kr denge. Toaine kaha Mai ye kaam ko chhodne k liye pahle hi company ko boldiya tha. To unhone mujhse cancel letter manga. Maine kha mere paas nhi to unhone kha mujhe 5000rs dene padega warna case hoga. To Maine kha Mai Paisa nhi de pauga.to unhone mere mummy k naam pr case kr diya
Jun 14, 2019
A sir who understands my problem and he helps me thanks sir if you wasn't doing my help then I was going to do suicide.

I wanted to do part time work from home. I saw an advertisement on social media. I had got call on[protected] Work was to fill 10, 000 captcha in 10 days. They called me on phone, and told all the details, and also said that if you will enter wrong captcha then the wrong part will be highlighted. They also said that 90℅ work should be correct. After taking my id proof and address they created my account and sent me one agreement in a 100rs stamp paper, that if you do not complete work or you do wrong work then 5000 penalty you will give and if you will deny then legal charges will be collected from you. I immediately called them to cancel my agreement, but they denied, also no wrong work was ever highlighted. After 10 days, i got a call from unknown person saying he is an advocate and said please pay rs 5000 with penalty of 3000 total 8000 in 4days court order will be issued against you. I have not done the payment.they playing with the emotions of people. I want help immediately..they are calling me and sending me legal sections. Added mails..i don`t know how to solve this probelm plz help me...
    Jun 22, 2019

Hello Sir,
      I am Devendra Singh
      I got an call on 24th May, 2019 from no.[protected] .they told me its a easy job can work from home just captcha filling 10000 captcha in 10 days with 90% correct Accuracy. They asked my Aadhar card details my email and phone no. i have also asked about the payment they told it will be done by paytm or bank transfer. i agreed but when i was signing up on their work none otp came into my phone. i told them about this they provide me the otp ( having screenshot of this on that time it came this is 100% Fake Company) they told me to sign on the app on that time i wasn't heard that the company is making a agreement.after all that i started working on the site on first day that is 25th May 2019 app doesn't work properly i was filing captcha after crossing 100 it again comes to 0. then i have to start again . i complained about it to company they told me it is adding we can see in report after 6:00 pm . i tried it after nothing happens.( having Screenshot about this) again i have contacted the company but this time none have replied.
      Doubt on I Network
      1. None otp came into my number they provided me first point of fake job
      2. Only have taken My Aadhar details so they can do agreement without
      telling me.
      3. If it is a company They should have Contacted me to resolve my issue so i
      can resolve theirs.
      4.they have also given a no. [protected] and said call on this no.
      5. On 6th june i get a call for my fine from no. [protected]
      Jun 7, 2019
      i got mail from [email protected] that they are resolving my issue and they have taked about it and i am not going to get a call or any msg from them. thank you for your humble support

Threatening for money of rs 5000 + 3000 by i network company captcha typing latur maharashtra by so called advocate aditya mane and associate advocate kr mane. Threatening, intimidating to pay money.in order to earn some part-time money, i got myself registered online for captcha filling work. I applied to them through quicker job portal. They got me into an agreement as per which i had to submit the work within 10 days with 90% pc, failing...

I Network — fraud in agreement

Respected sir/madam i am sandeep premchandani recently i have got a call from a company named kdt. A lady named anusha has called me from that company and said me that you have to fill 10000 captchas in 10 days with 90% accuracy failing to which i have to pay the registration fees of 5000 rupees, she also told me that there are only few vacancies left for this job so when i have agreed for that she told me to send my adress prof docoument...

Mujhe 17/5/19 ko phone aya tha agent ka. 10000 captcha 10 din mai pure honge to 22500 milege. Jisme se 5000 hum fees cut karege. Maine 19/5/19 ko kam start kiya 21/5/19 morning mai kam band kar diya kyuki 2 din lagatar karne se bhi 1000 captcha pure nahi hue fir mujhe pta lag gya ye fake company hai then maine 31/5/19 ko 5000/- deposite kar diye. And uske bad ab phone aya ki ye aggarment 11 month ka hai ya work continue karo ya fir terminate karo jiski fee 23820 hai contine karne ke liye 15000 deposite karo jo reffundable honge. Ye baat inhone 5000 deposite se phale kyu nahi batai.5000/- deposit ki recipt
        Plz sir help me..
        Subhash dhawan

I Network — fraud with innocent

Respected sir/madam i am raghava praveen recently i have got a call from a company named kdt. A lady named anusha has called me from that company and said me that you have to fill 10000 captchas in 10 days with 90% accuracy failing to which i have to pay the registration fees of 5000 rupees, she also told me that there are only few vacancies left for this job so when i have agreed for that she told me to send my aadhar card front and back pictures and also my email i`d. After sending my aadhar and mail i`d they have sent me two links when i opened the first link the link redirected me to an app called mac2cap. Then after the lady named anusha asked me to upload my picture and signature in that app then after i have uploaded my picture and signature in that app. The very next minute after uploading and signing in that app i have received an email to my mail i`d the email which i had received stated that you have signed an agreement which i`m unaware of. The lady never told me before about the agreement. I was in a state of turmoil after seeing the agreement then after i called them and asked them about the agreement she told me that nothing to worry about it it`s just a company rule. I argued with her and refused to start work but she warned me to pay 5000 rupees or told me to start the work. So after listening to her i have decided to start work in their company app. I have faced a lot of problems while working in their app. The app sometimes crashes and freezes and doesn`t count the filled captchas. It automatically shows from the first captcha after filling 160 captchas and also i have encountered the difficulty in recognizing the difference between small l alphabet (L) and capital i alphabet (I) and also the difference between zero (0) and alphabet (O). Lastly i have came to know that the company is a fraud company in the online. So please kindly help me sir i request you to terminate my agreement with them. Thank you.

I m frm jammu n i applied for part time work on quikr and got a call from this number [protected](kriya sharma)nd she told me that i have to fill 10000capchtas n i will be paid 22500for dz nd my registration will be deducted from 10000 nd then she asked me to give a photo of my adhaar card n i do the same den she sent me an application n asked me to download it nd i do the same n asked me to upload the signature nd asked me dat i will get a call from the head nd i have to reply only yes no doubts will be asked from dem i do the same n she did up with my registration n whn i come to knw abt the agreement i asked her to cancel my registration nd she accepted that from the next day she z not picking up my call n no evn replying my msgs whn i talked to the helpline nmbr dey told me to mail on ur website when i do it they sent me a mail saying dat uh have to pay up the penality plz help me in dz they got me trapped in their fraud bussiness their helpline nmbr z [protected] nd mail id z [protected]@gmail.com
            Plz i will be vry thankful to you for helping me

As i have applied for parttime job on quikr i got a call frm [protected] (kriya sharma) she told me to fill 10, 000 capcthas in 10dayz n dey will give me 22500 rps fr dz n my registration fee will be deducted frm 22500 n no xtra charges den she send me an application n told me to upload my sign i do it wthout reading d agreement now i m in bigfear of losing my money as kriya sharma told me that i will get a call n have only to say yes abt my registration n rest she will do everything i do the same n she logged in into my id whn i asked her about the work she didnt respond to my msgs as well as to my calls whn i asked them to cancel my registration they are threating me to pay the amount plz help me fr dz

I Network Recent Comments