ICA Infotech

ICA Infotech Complaints & Reviews

Hi guys, i would like to share my experience with you guys so that you dont become a victim of ICA Infotech which is a fraud company.I took admission in ICA Infotech Goregaon for finance course.I was committed big things while taking admission and i made a pyament of 35000 to the owner of the institute Shobha ganesh,but after taking admission there was no response from the company.When i dropped in to find out the issue i found that the ICA center is closed and IIJT Infotech has taken over.Now the company is not refunding the money nor they are responding.The owner being a lady is a master fraud in such things.So guys beware of such cheaters and dont waste your hard owned money to such big names.I have logged a police complaint against this institute.
Aug 13, 2020

ICA Infotech which is located in goregaon (west) is run by Shobha ganesh under the company name SG Infotech is a fraud who takes money from students and does not conduct classes and east all the money.I took admission in ICA infotech 6 months ago and i was committed big things but non were fulfiled nor my money is being given back.Now the fraud shobha ganesh ahs taken franchsie of IIJT and is looking to cheat students in the name of IIJT.So students beware of this fraud.She keeps on changing the comapny and commiting fraud she is a master of fraud and has till now ate crores of rupees.Dont come in the false commitments of this lady cheater.
    Aug 13, 2020