IIHT LTD

IIHT LTD Complaints & Reviews

IIHT Ltd.
Andheri Branch

I had enrolled myself for Cloud Computing module in the month of October 2011 and paid Rs 5515- towards registration formalities. Attached is the receipt for the same.

Lectures were going to begin by the month of November 2011, as conveyed to me during enquiry which are still not started. I have been waiting for the Module to begin since 3 months but in vain.

I have been following up for nearly 3 months for course to begin but there was no response except to keep waiting for another month. I have some future plans and hence cannot keep on waiting for the module to begin. Hence request you to cancel my enrollment for the course and refund my full amount as soon as possible.
Aug 13, 2020
how to return my full amount ( Rs 5000 ) back
Dear Nilesh,

you have lost 5500/- only, i have lost 30, 000/ +.

The only way to get your money back is to go to IIHT center and ask for money. if you tell in advance, the manager and staff will run away.

I feel sad that there is no regulation for all the cheating that's happening with IIHT and other training Institutes. every one is there to make money.

This people go to colleges and collect student names and numbers and then talk about jobs and later cheat them.

Colleges must stop such institutes form coming to their campus, where their students get cheated later.

Freshers and college students please be aware for IIHT andheri. they promise jobs, good Training and all before admission. once you pay the money they forget all the promises.

Freshers and College Students be Aware of IIHT andheri !!!

Respected Sir,
    I am Student of IIHT,Nasik and had join GIMS course of IIHT in which they promise me for teching of 3 semesters and Malaysia Tour Trip.I have joined it in Aug,2010 but till now only 1 sem is completed and even i have not received certificate and later no class is been completed and the malaysia tour is even not happen.The class has been closed now and they are only giving assurance and nothing is happening.I am requesting for refund of fees but even they are not doing it.

Respected Sir / Madam,
      This is Huseni From Baroda Gujarat My A/c no is[protected] Name : Aspiration consultancy Pvt Ltd ).
      I have Bought up one internet connection from one reliance representative the Receipt no for the same is [protected].. The Amt I have Paid IS Rs. 500/- Chq No 000709 Dated 22/June/2009… Clearing Date 24/June /2009.
      I have called up reliance customer care about Three Times And every time I got new commitments from the customer Representative…
      I had a talk with Mr. Kamlesh, Mr.Bilal On 11July2009 11:05 AM, And then Miss. Sameera on 17th july2009 At 11:15 AM…
      I have also Speak to the representative but he is just giving commitments doing nothing else regarding to this issue… Name of the representative is Purevesh Shah and contact no Is [protected]
      Till date I have not get any solution regarding to this issue….
      Please Provide me the solution at your earliest ……..

Thanks & Regards