India Jobs

Hr mobile switched off
Oct 13, 2020
Updated by Ms Faiz
Refund my amount

India jobs (Ritvik singh) has taken rs.4000 from me for giving job in indigo airlines as a ticketing executive. But he has not provided me the job and was asking for more payment. So i told them to refund the amount. They informed me that they will refund the money within 45days. Noe its been more than 60 days & i have not received money from them. I didnt even received any cofirmation mail regarding refund. Now these people are not pecking up my phone. Please help me out to get my money.
    Aug 7, 2021

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
    We would suggest you to visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo

I register on a clickindia for job and after some hours i receive a call from shreya from india jobs. She told me that axis bank some vacancies like accountant, cashier and back office data entry. I told her that i am interested in work at home, then she told me that i have to pay 2000 rs reg. Fees. I ahve paid them.

Next day i received call from shreya. She told me about telephonic interview
      Round, and then she transferred call to axis bank's hr dept. After 2 days from interview i received call from axis bank's hr dept. They told me that i am selected for home based work, then they said i have to pay 5800 rs to jobs india for background verification. After 4 days, they told me that the verification is positive and i have to pay security amount 5000 rs for laptop, smartphone and 4g dongle. After security amount they told me i have to pay 3500 rs for currier charge.

I refuse to pay currier charge and decline the job. When i asked for refund then she transferred my call to refund dept. They told i have 2 options me to 1. Pay 25% gst. Gst is refundable they said. 2. Debit card details for refund.
      They took 500 rs from my debit card. Total money the took 13, 300 rs. And now they told me to wait 45 days for refund.

Please help me on this. They give me their website's address: www. Indianjobsportal.com. Their email address is: [protected]@gmail.com.
      Shreya mobile no. : [protected]
      Company paytm no. : [protected]
      I m VIKAS SINGH india jobs.com tell me to job in axis bank and take 1st payment of Rs 6800 and then more and more payment taken from me of total Rs 48000 I m not rich a I m from a poor family My father treatment go on from last 6 years and now we have no money now So please find my Rs from this compay

Sir/ma'am

I am robin gautam, i live here in jhotwara, jaipur, we have recently shifted here from delhi, i was working as a yoga teacher in kv r kpuram till feb end 2016, i came here in jaipur on 3rd of march 2016, after that i started searching for yoga teacher's job in various schools and other institutions but without any success, after 2 months of sincere attempts i decided to change my career path and started searching for aviation job instead as i had done a 1 year diploma in aviation from frankfinn institute new delhi, in the process i came across this aviation company named india jobs on naukri.Com with email id hiring. [protected]@gmail.Com with a mobile no[protected] with name nidhi written after this.
        I contacted this lady and she asked me few simple questions about myself like my educational qualification, age, location, father's name etc, after that she said, you will have to give an arithmetic online test to analyze your aptitude for the job for that u need to pay 1600rs in the name of some vivek malhotra who is their hr head, i obliged and this online test was conducted, in which i didn't score very well but she said u have cleared it now, you will have a telephonic round of interview with jetairways's hr after that you will be asked to come at the sanganer airport for the last round of face to face interview after that you will be given the offer letter but before that you need to pay rs5700 for document verification, profile verification and for conducting the interview and both the amount are refundable within 7 days of joining, i asked this lady nidhi that is this final amount? As i am not going to pay any more money whether u give me job or not and she repeatedly said that this this the final amount u have to give, no further payment and this she said repeatedly for which i have a call record as a proof also. So my interview was conducted, in which i faired well i my opinion, when i asked this lady she said you have cleared this round and you will be sent an offer letter by post in hard copy which you can take along with yourself to the airport on the date of joining, she also said this would be a permanent job with a salary b/w 21000 to 25000rs but before all this you have to pay the full and final amount ofrs14900 towards offer letter modification which will again be refundable within 7 days of joining. I reminded her what she promised but she gave excuse that she can't do anything as its company's policy, i[censored] want job u will have to pay the amount, at this point of time i became convinced that i am being duped by this lady (Nidhi). After that i asked her to return the amount paid to the company by me which she said will be refundable only after completion of 3 months as it is company's policy, now the 3 months have completed, when i called them and asked for my money they are saying u have to payrs 2000 for a/c clearance with jet airways as u didn't join the company at that time. The have called me several times and asked for this money in order to get the complete rs9300 which they are saying they will transfer within 10 mins after this amount is paid. I have sent the afore said amount on9 thand 10th of may2016 through my syndicate bank branch in jhotwara, jaipur.
        Sir, i have various emails sent to me by this company and also sent by me as a proof besides bank receipts, passbook enteries and call records which i can produce if required, sir pls help me in this regard.
        Aug 10, 2016
        Updated by Robin gautam
        Sir/ma'am
        I don't know why your site is showing my complaint as resolved because it is not at all resolved get, I have neither got an email or any phone call Fromm the fraudulent company.

Indiajobs — Unethical behaviour

Sir i had get call from the number [protected] and [protected] and they told me that they will provide me job in airport and they tell to pay me 1650 rs. and i had paid the amount and they also reply me but after they said that you have to pay more money for verification and various purpose.so i said that i dont have that much capacity to pay more and i cancelled my registration they said money will refund after 3 months still i have not received my money back sir plz help me out 1650 rs is very valuable for me sir so plz help me solve my problem ..

India Jobs Recent Comments