Indian Navy

Indian Navy Complaints & Reviews

Santigopal Guha
I, Santigopal Guha Naval Pensioner have been issued with a corrigendum PPO bearing no. CORR/09/97/B/S/03243/2009 dated 24.07.2009 as per sxith pay commission in the month of Aug 2009, However so far it is not adjusted , confirmed from the concern branch that they have send it to further action in the month of Oct 2009 . It is threfore requested that please look in to this matter as I am facing hardship.waiting for your reply. Thanking You.

Yours faithfully
santigopal Guha

Anand kumar Jaiswal
    Respected Sir ,
    i have taken PLI policy in the year 1996, from Naval Institute of Aeronautical training , Kochi.
    I have not received any policy number or policy bond or policy letter from PLI, but the deduction of 249/- per month is continue from my salary since september 1996 my address for contact is given below:-
    INAS 312/INS Rajali
    PO Camp
    Arakkonam
    TN 631006

Please Verify my Class X certificate.

Dear sir, My name is Avinash. kindly verify my Class X Certificate and my Parents name details. My Roll Num- 7103185 and Certificate Num- H8901865 kindly send the verification details my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

virender singh
      I PURCHAGED THE MOBILE SAMSUNG S3310 BUT FROM SAMSUNG SHOW ROOM BUT HE DID NOT GIVE ME USB DRIVER SOFTWARE .I TRY TO GET AND UPDATE BY ONLINE BUT NOT GET. PLEASE SEND ME THAT SOFTWARE SO THAT I CAN CONNECT TO PC.

ADD. VIRENDER SINGH,LEMP
      BASE LOGISTICS OFFICE
      C/O NAVY OFFICE
      PORT BLAIR (A&N) PHONE: [protected]

Commander Sreeram
        There are more than 30 street dogs, moving about in groups of 10 in Jawahar Nagar Colony, Moula Ali. The y re posing a serious threat to the children of our colony. You ar requested to kindly take urgent action to remove this menace.
        Further, these dogs semmedto have come sudenly from other colonies, since they were not seen earlier in this colony. You ar requested to see that they are disposed off to a far-off place at the earliest.

Indian Navy — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT [Resolved]

RAJENDRA KUMAR YADAV
          Respected Sir/Madam.
          I Have not received my refund cheque since last 2 years
          for AY 2008-09
          for AY 2007-08br...

abhishek.dhar01
          dear sir

i have travelled from Bangalore to Kochi on 01 Jul 09 on kingfisher flight & i m in possession of valid boarding pass & but does not hold e-ticket which is required for ( CLAIM ) from my principals.
          Request send e-ticket on priority.
          Abhishek Dhar

shanti nagar, mira road
            thane 401107
            Ex Poma

manas kumar mondal
            FY 06-07 Rs.3325/- filled from Visakhapatnam. Cheque received by one of my friend Oct 08 and deposited to ATM (Cheque Box) at Sumitra market, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai-05.My PAN-AFFPM4560D.By the time The Centurion Bank Mearged two times & A/C no. changed freequently.Cheque may be expired.Till date not credited to my HDFC A/C.I am posted at INAS 561, INS Rajali, Arakkonam, Dist-Vellore, Pin-631 006, T.N. Please Can you Re-issue the cheque for the same amount and forwarded to my present address.If possible give the old cheque details for trace out from bank.
            Thanking you.

Manas Kumar Mondal, Indian Navy, PAN-AFFPM4560D

INDIAN NAVY — NOT RECEIVE OF REFUND

MY PAN CARD NO IS AAWPY2116M
            WIFE NO IS ABJPY1230G

FOR THE YEAR 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08

INDIAN NAVY — tax refund

dear sir/madam,
            my PAN No. is ANPPK9381G. i have not received my tax refund for the assessment year 2006-07 and 2007-08. why i have not been paid the money even after a long period. please do the needful for me.

KAILAS BABAN NALAWADE

I had applied for issue of the PAN cards for my son and daughter on 22 Dec 08. Forms duly compelted were submitted at UTI Branch Churchgate personally. The details is as follows:

Application No[protected] Processing Fee Coupon No.[protected] Nivedita

Applicatin No[protected] and Processing Fee Coupon No[protected] Suraj

2. Please kindly confirm the status of application.

Thanking You
              I filled the form of indian navy 3 times, but all times i could not get my admit card or not accepct my admit card.why!!!... WHENEVER MY ALL DOUCEMENTS ARE TRUE.
              i have not received my addmit card for SSR and AA,
              please send my addmit card .
              thanking you

SUDHIR KUMAR SHARMA
                sir
                my name is sudhir kumar sharma pan no is baops5028k.i m working in indian navy.I had filled my income tax return for the year 2006/07 on time .my receipt no is 69101249 dt 27/07/07. my company is coming under cicle ITOWARD 27(2).my total salarie was Rs 128311/- and my total saving under 80c was Rs34000/- and 80G was Rs240/-.so tatal taxable income was Rs94071/-.on which there should be no incom tax. my total detection of tds was Rs925/- from my salarie in the same year which should be refuned to me. But till now I have not get any correspondance or refund.
                therefore it is my request to take necessary action.
                waiting for your response