Indian Navy

Indian Navy Complaints & Reviews

I am a Petty Officer (Retired) from Indian on 07 Sep 2002. My pension account is with SBT, puthoor branch(Kollam District) PB No.1,Udaya building Sasthankotta, kottarakara Road Pin 691507, kerala India[protected] vide account number 13267 .
Recently, in May 2009, CDA (Pensions) Allahabad have issued instructions to all banks to give revised pension to sailors. I send mail to my bank, to navypension but nobody has replied to my query.
I am sorry to inform you, Sir, that I, retired as other normal sailors after 15 Yrs of service have been awaiting this award and sooner or later, I send my wife to the Head Office of SBT in my district but they said ur husband has send a mail and we replied to it but I am sorry to inform that a bank with big fame has not replied till today and I am corresponding since october 16 2010, because my batchmates who retired with me when I contacted them I understood I am getting less than 2000 or more comparing to my batchmates.
Would you, kindly Sir, take action for award of revised pension as per pay new paycomission, I am really suffering due to financial problem in my familly. Please Please Please do something immediately
My service details

Kottakara Road
Kollam Dist,691507
Kerala
Phone No.[protected]
The email id of my bank is [protected]@sbt.co.in

Titus Abraham
Ex Sailor
Retired Petty Officer Radio(TAC)
Aug 13, 2020
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

your branch not giving personal loan against salary account.other branches are giving the same those accont held with them.

INDIAN NAVY — Loan not approved

Sir i applied for personnel loan and submitted relevant docoument and got message Ref no 13781348 along with all related docoument. I am working in Indian Navy and staying in rented house due to service exegency i change my accomodation and the address which i have given for adress proof has been changed even the person who came to my old address that lady told that they vaccated before 2 days, Rest all the thing was correct even they quary to my office and two address of my relative and friends was found correct, Eventhough my two personnel loan was running since last 04 yrears two installments are pending and my salary is coming to HDFC Bank, as u know being a defence personel we dont have permanant accomodation and in rent either the order of house owner we have to vaccate the quarter or i am working n such a department that cant disclose and i told the person who came in any emergency i may vacate the quarter, I requested a lot to whom i spoken i am just writting the contacy no Mr Himansu mobile no [protected], Mr Arvind [protected] that i need it for my daughters education and it was easy for me that i am having my bank account in HDFC Bank. I think now i have to close my saving account no from this bank. Please looked in to my case.

Prem Kumar
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Name is G CHOUDARI BABU, Ex POELP,178924 -Y. I Worked in NAVY and retired on 31st july 2008 after successfully completing 15 yrs of service.I Have been issued PPO No.09/97/B/S/01360 Dt. 16 jul 2008 while retiring from navy. After that 6 CPC declared and I have received a letter No. DP/S/6 CPC Revision/178924Y dated 15 sep 09. from Bureau of sailors, Cheetah Camp, Mankhurd,Mumbai with the enclosure of Corregendum PPO No.CORR/09/97/B/S/01513/2009.DT 19/06/2009.which is related to my eligible dues related to my Commutation and gratuity to be credited in my pension account.

I Have received personal copy of this letter on 1 Oct 09. Since then I mean almost 5 months passed. But till to date i have not received any dues. As per the letter i suppose to be paid around Rs,2,82,000/-.which is a good amount for a retired person like me . I already lost interest of this amount for the last few months, So, I sincerely request you look into my case as early as possible.

Your's faithfully

G CHOUDARI BABU
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

SIR I PT RAGHUNATH FROM INDIAN NAVY AND PRESENLY MEMBER OF INDIAN SHOOTING TEAM MEMBER AND, I HAVE SELECTED FOR WORLD CUP SYDNEY AND BEIJING TO REPRESNT COUNTRY, LAST MONTH 30TH I DEPOSITED MY PASSPORT NO H1362269 IN YOUR OFFICE DUE TO WORNG ENTRY OF MY DATE OF BIRTH BY YOUR OFFICE AND I DONT RECEIVED THE NEW PASSPORT YET. IT IS VERY URGENT FOR ME TO APPLY FOR MY VISA OTHER WISE MY ENTIRE WORK GOING TO BE MEANING LESS. SIR KINDLY DO NECESSARY ACTION TO ISSUE MY PASSPORT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
        THANKING YOU
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, Yatra.com has 02 helpline number or customer care number i.e. [protected] and [protected] and [protected] which I u dial says either number is incorrect please check the number second says all the lines are busy call later and gets disconnected which is not at all acceptable for such a responsible travel agency. I[censored] need to know some information or cancel some tickets etc. its very difficult to contact them. On 10 Jan 10 I have tried these number for abour 3 hours I got the same message

What should we do Kindle look into matter
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I, Santigopal Guha Naval Pensioner have been issued with a corrigendum PPO bearing no. CORR/09/97/B/S/03243/2009 dated 24.07.2009 as per sxith pay commission in the month of Aug 2009, However so far it is not adjusted , confirmed from the concern branch that they have send it to further action in the month of Oct 2009 . It is threfore requested that please look in to this matter as I am facing hardship.waiting for your reply. Thanking You.

Yours faithfully
            santigopal Guha

Respected Sir ,
              i have taken PLI policy in the year 1996, from Naval Institute of Aeronautical training , Kochi.
              I have not received any policy number or policy bond or policy letter from PLI, but the deduction of 249/- per month is continue from my salary since september 1996 my address for contact is given below:-
              INAS 312/INS Rajali
              PO Camp
              Arakkonam
              TN 631006

Please Verify my Class X certificate.

Dear sir, My name is Avinash. kindly verify my Class X Certificate and my Parents name details. My Roll Num- 7103185 and Certificate Num- H8901865 kindly send the verification details my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

my parents departed from mbi to bbsr yesterday in konark express.they have their e ticket with them, but unfortunately they did not have any identity proof.on the way tt mr m k tripathi from pune hq checked my parents and railway police abused them.they forced my parents to pay a sum of 3166 rs .being a family of a defence person is the above thing is legal?they shown the identity card xerox of me, a defence employee.but all went in vein.
                so i kindly request you to guide me properly to get back the extra money .

i approched to the dy station master im CST, but i did not get any help.so i am requesting to you to help me.
                thanking you.
                Mr TK jena,Indian navynHeadQuarter(Vizag).

INDIAN NAVY — refund of money

REFUND OF MONEY
                Dear Sir

I am in possession of ICICI Credit card (American Express) bearing account No [protected].

2. In the month of Feb 08 I withdrawn Rs 2000 from ATM and subsequently I refunded the said amount 2674/- inclusive of all charges by ICICI cheque 527720, which got debited from my saving account no[protected]ICICI Bank) on 15 Mar 08.

3. In the month of Mar 08 I got a call from Credit card department stating non refund of said amount and asked me to refund the amount immediately to avoid undue charges. I confirmed the payment of the all outstanding dues towards me but no solution could came out of the discussions other than blaming me that I had mentioned wrong credit card number on the cheque they had received.

4. It is pertinent to mentioned that on 23 May 08 my saving account automatically debited with Rs 1767/- without my consent which is considered to be unjustified since I had cleared all my dues by said cheque which has cleared by the ICICI bank only. The bank should have informed me or returned the cheque if the credit card number was wrong, which shows negligent counterchecks and scrutiny by some of your staff.

5. I am a defence personnel posted in an operational unit of Western Naval command and it is too difficult to spare sufficient time for the family life. In such a conditions getting in touch with the bank is quite difficult. More over I have opened my account with your bank seeing oneness of ICICI. It is amazing how one department can blame other department of the same Oganisation, which shattering the beliefs of the customers.

6. Since I am a optimistic man and have positive thinking and faith in your bank and want to continue relations with your bank

7. In view of the above it is requested that my case be considered sympathetically as a special case and my amount of Rs 1767/- may be refunded to avoid undue inconvenience to me.

8 Regards
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I PURCHAGED THE MOBILE SAMSUNG S3310 BUT FROM SAMSUNG SHOW ROOM BUT HE DID NOT GIVE ME USB DRIVER SOFTWARE .I TRY TO GET AND UPDATE BY ONLINE BUT NOT GET. PLEASE SEND ME THAT SOFTWARE SO THAT I CAN CONNECT TO PC.

ADD. VIRENDER SINGH,LEMP
                  BASE LOGISTICS OFFICE
                  C/O NAVY OFFICE
                  PORT BLAIR (A&N) PHONE: [protected]
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am (Manoj Kumar Ex POWTR No 176143-A of Indian Navy has received my PPNO number Corr/09/97/B/S/01226/2009 datd 19 Jun 2009 the amount refelected in PPO as commutation and DCRG difference has not been credited to my SBI nirman bhawan Account Number[protected]
                    SIR,
                    I N.K.P. SINGH, EX. P.O. N[protected]A, PPO N0-09/97/13/S/426/1993. ACC.N0.-[protected], RELEASED ON 30TH JUNE 1993, SINCE THEN I AM DRAWING MY PENSION FROM STATE BANK OF INDIA, MARWARI BAZAR, SAMASTIPUR, (BIHAR), ONLY, NEITHER I HAVE RECIEVED MY NEW (OROP) AREARS NOR NEW
                    PENSION.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS MY DAUGHTERS
                    MARRIAGE IS YET TO BE FIX, SOMEHOW MAY HELP ME IN THIS MATTER IF YOU COULD HELP ME AT EARLIEST.

REGARDS