Indian Speed Post
4.1

Indian Speed Post Complaints & Reviews

I sent a important document by indian speed post, in whichmy 100, 000 Rs include.I sent it from BHILWARA speed post on 07-07-09 to JK BUSINESS SCHOOL, GURGAON-122102, HARYANA but yet
i am not recived my post, This post is really important for me.So can you please suggest me what can i
do
Thanking you,
your regards
ashish sancheti
REF MY DOCUMENT NO EN[protected]IN DATED 3/9/09

THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENT WAS SENT TO DELHI FROM VISAKHAPATNAM TILL
TODAY IT IS DELIVERED, WHY SO MUCH TIME IS BEEN TAKEN, THERE IS NO RESPONSE
FROM TOLL FREE NUMBERS, THAT DOCUMENT IS URGENT ONE. SEND FEED BACK.

VINOD
REF MY DOCUMENT F002311DATED13/8/09
HI
THIS IS SACHIN KAUSHIK FROM (HINDUSTAN TIMES MEDIA L.T.D)
THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENT WAS SENT TO ME FROM PASSPORT OFFICEON 13-08-09 BUT TILLTODAY IT IS NOT DELIVERED, WHY SO MUCH TIME IS BEEN TAKEN, THERE IS NO RESPONSE
FROM TOLL FREE NUMBERS, THAT DOCUMENT IS MY PASSPORT & I NEED THAT VARY URGENTELY . SEND FEED BACK TO ME.

SACHIN KAUSHIK
[protected], [protected]

I SEND AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT TO MY BROTHER AT NAIHATI, NORTH 24 PARGANAS, WEST BENGAL, PIN CODE -743165, IT WAS POSTED FROM CALICUT BY SPEED POST ON 28 TH OF MARCH 2009, AT 11 AM, , ITS TRACKING NUMBER IS EL[protected]IN, ITS ALMOST 8 DAYS OVER, TODAY ITS 4 TH OF APRIL NITHER HE RECIVED THAT SPEED POST, NOR I RECIVED ANY BOKKING NUMBER FOR THAT, DURING ASKING THEY SAID IT WILL REACH WESTBENGAL VIA PORT BLAIR, BUT I ASKED PORT BLAIR SPEED POST PERSONEL, HE SAID HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE TRACKING SYSTEM WAS TOLD BY CALICUT SPEED POST CENTER, THEN I ASKED KOLKATA SPEED POST CENTER, THEY TOLD ME THEY NEED BOOKING NUMBER TO TRACK, SO IF INDIAN GOVORMENT CLEARK DOES NOT PUT THAT BOKKING NUMBER ON SITE, IF HE IS IRRESPONSIBLE, IS IT MY FAULT ?
    I DONT KNOW NOW HOW TO TRACK IT ?
    SO IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN TRACK IT ?
    OR IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THAT LETTER BACK ?
    IN INDIA EVERYTHING IS DARK AND GRAY, NO CLEAR CUT IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON?

PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT SPEED POSTS STATUS, AND I NEED EXAPLANATION FOR THE DELAY, FROM POST OFIICE AUTHORITY OF INDIA .
    ONLY MAKING AN GOOD ONLINE SITE DOES NOT MAKE U GOOD, U NEED TO WORK ON YOUR GOOF STUFF, MAKE THEM BETTER COMMUNICATOR, EMPATHETIC, AND RESPONSIBLE ...JAI HIND!

It is sorry to say but this is true that still, i have not received my consignment which was posted on 13th of May 09 through speed post.My speed post no is EF94068559OIN.

I hope you will pay attention towards this complaint as soon as possible.

Amit Kumar.
    Sir
    I have not received my speed post consignment No. ES[protected]IN which was despatched from the Regional Passport office, Guwahati, Assam on 17th june 2009.
    kindly help

Rita
    SIR
    I SENT 1 PARCEL TO MY FRIEND IN CHURA CHANDPUR, VENGNUAM, BUT STIIL DIDNT REACH YET, THIS IS MY PARCEL NO."EN[protected]IN ".
    PLS TAKE ANY ACTION THAT ITS TOO URGENTLY, THIS PARCEL I BOOKED ON 30JULY, IT STILL DIDNT REACH YET

THANKYOU SO MUCH
    I have dont speed post on 20th aug to m.p.My rec no is sc-eg[protected]in is not yet reached there so please tell me the status of my post.

My name is Susen Maity. I have stayed here at Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam, PIN-786602. Last 9th January one of my friend Anurag Bhowmik (107, Raja Rammohan Roy Sarani, Kolkata-9) has sent me a parcel at my place by Speed Post, but still they are not delivering it. My booking No is :EW[protected]N. Yesterday I have visited Duliajan Post office(786602), but they have no news. today I have phone called at Dibrugarh[protected], but they have also no news about that. And today My friend also taking information from Rajarammohan Roy Sarani Post Office (700009), they are telling him that they have delivered it from their office. But still I am not getting It. Please help me for that purpose, because it's a urgent for me.

Regard's
      Susen
      indian speed post is the slowest and poorest post in the world, its becouse of the poor management.
      Dear Sirs,

This is to inform you that a parcel from the USA was sent to me at my Gurgaon address on January 24, 2009 through United States Postal Services (USPS). However, I have not yet received the parcel. The status on the USPS website says “the item is cleared from custom”.

My Phone numbers are: [protected] (H), [protected] (M)

Please take the necessary steps so that I can receive my parcel as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Reyaz Ahmad
      To,
      The Suprintendent of Post Offices,
      Dibrugarh Division,
      Dibrugarh 786 001.

Sub.: Non –Delivery of Speed Post Registered letter No. SP ES[protected]IN
      Counter No.: 1, OP-Code: 09, Dated 04.11.2009, Dibrugarh G.P.O. addressed to
      Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, Hyderabad, PIN: 500004.

I have registered a Speed Post Registered letter from the Dibrugarh Post Office on 4th. November, 2009 under Receipt No. SP ES[protected]IN, Counter No.: 1, OP-Code: 09, addressed to :

The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
      5th., Floor, Parishram Bhavan,
      Basheerbagh,
      HYDERABAD 500004

but unfortunately the same has not yet been learnt to have delivered to the addressee nor the receipted Acknowledgement Card &/or the cover has yet been received back by me although it is 20 days from the date of booking. The cover contained some most important documents.

I would therefore request you kindly to make an immediate enquiry as to the whereabout of the cover and arrange immediate delivery thereof to the addressee if not in the mean time done so.

An early action into the matter will highly be appreciated, treating the case extremely urgent.

Thanking You.
      Yours faithfully,

(SANJEEV SHARMAH)
      Dear Sir
      My name is rambilas rajput my one document in khirkiya but this not received not me
      EA[protected]IN

I have sent a speed post from Gokhale Road, Post office, Thane, Mumbai on 25/11/2008. But the article has not reached the receiver up-to-date.

Speed post details are as follows:

1. Speed post sent to: Indian Testing Board, A-24, First Floor, Sector 59, Noida. 201301 U. P

2. Registaration No of speed post: SP EM[protected] IN

I have also booked a complaint in the branch from where I have dispatched my Speed post. But they have not intimated me yet.
        It is very embarrasing.
        Please take actions, to trace out my missing speed post.
        EM[protected]IN SENT FROM MANDPESHWAR PO ON 14.01.09 YEILDED POOR RESULTS REGARDING THE TRACKING. NOT MENTIONED DATE OF DELIVERY AND TO WHOM. WAS INFORMED WHILE BOOKING PARCEL THAT IT WOULD BE DELIVERED IN THREE DAYS, BUT SAME NOT RECEIVED. PLEASE INTIMATE DATE TIME AND BY WHOM PARCEL RECEIVED. THANKS
        I have sent a speed post from Delhi to Rourkela, but the letter has not reached the receiver up-to-date.

Speed post details are as follows:
        SP EU[protected]IN (Midnapur)
        since last 5day i am not able to trace barcode no.EM[protected]in at dadar, andheri, lowerparel office where i visited personally. people just don't give any updated reply. they just send from one post office to another. I am fed up... of this kind of service.
        I had sent a sum of Rs 1000/- under the speed post no. EE[protected]IN. Kindly reply

Registry — Post not received by receiver

I have registered post from Seelampur post office( pin code-110053) for Areraj PIN code 845411 ( Bihar) as on 11/12/2009 at 12.02 PM wt. 320 grams with the name of POOJa Kumari D/o Mr. Jai Kishor Gupta, My Registry no. is RP A 1404, counter no. 1, op. code 01, but till date that registry not delivered at receiver address, we ahve call to areraj post office but they not received such any post. than I have call to Seelampur post office but They are saying we are unable to trace that post. How possible that post has not tracable ??????????

Manoj

Registry — Not return my money

I Shib sankar Roy home address is 8/2/H/1 Gurudas Dutta Garden lane Kol.700067 and my contact number is[protected]
        I have informed you and request you before 8/12/11 ill booked registry(registry no is 4846)
        (rent fare) money order against my land lord amt Rs 90.00 in lilly bscuict post office kol 67 but my land lord is refused this money order.Then came delivery peon (Ultadanga main road post office kol 67) in my address and he submit my registry refused card a child girl in the date of 17/12/11 but he did not submitted my this ammount then ill informed delvery(Ultadanga post office) and he telling your booked post office(Lilly buiscute post office) not return your money only return your refused card then ill informed Ultanga main road post office but then he telling you will go Noa para post office kol 90 but this post office not any response me and telling abusive word and telling im not return your miney

I posted a letter by speedpost to Physicians Credentials Registry of Canada on 13/10/2008.
          The Sp-Document no is:EN[protected]IN
          As I wanted this document to reach in a few days I opted for the speed post thinking that our money should go to the govt and not to private couriers.It is nearly one month and the speedpost online tracking shows that it has left the place where I had posted it.E Mail to the speedpost is not being answered.Please help me to trace my document.
          Thanks, Dr T Ashu Babu. 07/11/2008.

Indian Speed Post — Letter not delivered

i had sent a speed post on 5 nov 2007 , til now the the speed post had not reach the destination ( speed post done from GPO head office -- Abids ) the speed post contains examination fee ( DD) to SYMBIOSIS , PUNE pls revert as soon as possible

Indian Speed Post — Non Delivery of letter registered under number SPEI 028339125IN

I posted an important letter on 19/04/2008 at 9:06 Hrs.from SPC Gwalior 474002 for Ulhas Nagar, railway Station Kalyan(Maharashtra) which has not been delivered till now ie.22/04/2008, 9:10 Hrs.The letter is very important & required in connection to jouney which is to be started tomorrow ie. 23/04/2008 morning.
          It is requersted that letter registered under number SPEI[protected]IN may please be cheched & delivered today under intimation to me.Non delivery intime will cause very much inconvenience & disappointment, resulting in huge loss.
          An early action in the matter will be appreciated.

Ramesh Kumar Batra

I posted an application form on 23/04/2008 at 10:09 am
          from MAURYA ENCLAVE PO <110034>,
          TO:
          AMIN CELL, ARMY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PUNE,
          PIN:411
          which has not been deliverd till now i.e. 6/5/2008, 11:30 am.
          An early action in the matter will be appreciated.
          Yours faithfully
          Manas Vyas

Indian Speed Post — Extremely poor service (slowest service)

Dear All Indians, please use Indian speed post services only if you have a lot of time or even if your letter is lost you don't care. Because Indian Speed post is the slowest service available in India. i think award should be given to them for hiring such inefficient staff.

Thanks.
          Speed Post is run by the Government of India and your information comes as no surprise as the staff is so outdated and irresponsible and this is expected out of them.

At the same time, Blue Dart is no better as I have enough evidence of a document sent by ABN Amro Bank on 05.7.2008 was delivered on 09.7.2008. So comparatively, Speed Post is atleast 2 days earlier.
          No tracking available for Speed Post number SPET9240228IN, sent to Kharagpur on 15/12/08

There is no status available of my packet which is send long time back. it is not showing any status after 21st Feb 2009. It is very important form of my examination. Kindly track it and revert back to me.

Harvindra Singh

Tracking No. - EU[protected]IN
          Destination. - Noida to Central Command, Lucknow

Harvindra Singh
          non delivery of speed post letter dated 06.03.2009 from shalimar bag post office (Delhi) to ashwaninagar post office( kolkatta, west bengal) under speed post no.-BD[protected]IN till on date.Even mobbile no. of the receiving party is mentioned on the envelope .
          speg[protected]in dt 16/02/2009 booked from ahmedabad for dungarpur-314001
          ew[protected]in dt 11/02/2009 booked from kolkata to dungarpur -314001

how much time you want to deliver.if i would have gone personally by train it would have been delivered within 3 days.we are paying for your speed service .i think it is the slowest and poor service.refund the amount paid
          SPER[protected]IN NOT REACHED
          POST ON 4-4-2009 TO PUNE URGENT DOCUMENTS INCLUDED
          Dear Sir

Non delivery of speed post letter posted dated 31.03.2009 from SBI Life Insurance - Mumbai to my resi. address at 69, Narayan muni nagar society, Near Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Ved Road, SURAT (Gujarat) vai SPEED POST AWB No.:EM[protected]IN till on dated 10.04.2009. Is it called speed post!!!. If SBI Life deliver through any other third class courier then also they deliver within 3 days & Indian SPEED POST!!!. I Think this is slowest courier service under name SPEED Post.

Pls, Give me reply where is my docket
          Mane 12/05/2009 ko Speed Post Kiya . par Abhi Tak mere Adders Par Nahi Gaya Hai. My Speed Post No.EE[protected]IN. Adders : Rajjan Singh
          Village : Kothi, Post : Kothi Disti Satna, In Front Of Old Police Station (M.P.)

From

Rahulsingh
          Please register the complaints relating to SPEED POST sent through INDIA POST on www.indiapost.gov.in [ further link feedback ]. INDIA POST pursues those complaints and provides compensation in deserving cases. These are inbuilt mechanisms in INDIA POST.
          please send the status of my speed post no. EE[protected]TN dated 06 May 2009

Speed Post West Bengal — They never give better response

To whomsoever it concerns

Please help me I made a complain lodge to the 4 different departments of speed post, of my documents lost, that were posted by speed post. But whenever i call, the customer service to enquire, the speed post informs me that they ve no response from other end where the documents were posted and they tell me to call after a week.

making the complaint has made me suffer for almost 3 months as of now. And after all this, i thought it would be better to make one complaint here so that if someone is here who could help me and get me either my post which i sent to a client or, something that amounts to the value of goods sent via speed post

Bharat Poddar
          non delivery speed post letter date[protected].u.t.i pan card service
          pan card number :-ALZPJ4817A
          SEND DATE :-20 JUNE 2009
          SPEED POST NUMBER:- EQ[protected]IN
          I am Prahlad Sharma from gwalior. i had sending my very important form by speed post (Speed Post Numbers is EI[protected]IN ) at 23/07/2009.Unfortunately it has not reached the destined location(Panjab University Chandigarh) Please help if possible.
          Thanks and regards.

Prahlad Sharma

Indian Speed Post — lost document

My important document containing the result certificate has been lost during its delivery.. i dont ave the document number.. so dont know how o trace it now...
          I HAVE SEND THE ABOVE ARTICLE BY SPEED POST FROM LINTON P.O KOLKATA-700014 VIDE SP EW[protected]IN FOR ERNAKULAM-682018, KOCHI BUT TILL DATE THE ARTICLE WAS NOT DELIVERED TON ADDRESSEE NOR IT GOT RETURN TO ME, EVEN SPEED POST TRACKING ALSO CAN NOT TRACK THE ARTICLE, IN THIS RESPECT IM HAVE LODGE ONLINE AND MANUAL COMPLAINT WITH POSTAL AUTHORITY BILL TILL DATE THE ARTICAL WAS NOT DELIVERED OR TRACK BY THEM, SINCE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT DOCOMENT, IF THE ARTICLE IS NOT DELIVERED OR EVEN RETURN TO ME THE ADRESSEE WILL BE SERIOUSLY PREUDICED.
          I HAVE SEND THE ABOVE ARTICLE BY SPEED POST FROM LINTON P.O KOLKATA-700014 VIDE SP EW[protected]IN FOR ERNAKULAM-682018, KOCHI BUT TILL DATE THE ARTICLE WAS NOT DELIVERED TON ADDRESSEE NOR IT GOT RETURN TO ME, EVEN SPEED POST TRACKING ALSO CAN NOT TRACK THE ARTICLE, IN THIS RESPECT IM HAVE LODGE ONLINE AND MANUAL COMPLAINT WITH POSTAL AUTHORITY BILL TILL DATE THE ARTICAL WAS NOT DELIVERED OR TRACK BY THEM, SINCE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT DOCOMENT, IF THE ARTICLE IS NOT DELIVERED OR EVEN RETURN TO ME THE ADRESSEE WILL BE SERIOUSLY PREJUDICED

Indian Speed Post — not deliver the documents/cover

we have posted one cover through speed post bilimora, dist, navsari.Gujarat.india.under Transaction no. EG[protected]IN for Fiji Isaland on 28th July, 2009. documents having all the original shhiping documents. as on today 26th days pass and till the delivery of documents is panding. its big loss to me/ mycompany.

BHUPENDRA KAPADIA
          POOJA EXPORTS.
          Subj.: Nondelivered
          On 03/08/2009 I sent a document to my son in the 'hague', Netherlands by speed-post through Chakala, MIDC post office, Andheri, Mumbai. But till date that is not delivered to the destiny. I have placed a complain to the post master, MIDC.on 22/08/2009 which is not respoded
          Moreover, I had a talk to the call centre, they informed me, which is lie, that the particular bag (document) was delivered to mentioned destiny on 06/08/209 as because the 'net' status is showing the bag was delivered from International Airport on 11/08/2009. If I neglect the 'net' status though my question is how it is possible to be delivered without proper Identification ?
          Pl. help me to get the 'Justification'.
          Subj.: Nondelivered
          On 03/08/2009 I sent a document to my son in the 'hague', Netherlands by speed-post no. EM[protected]IN through Chakala, MIDC post office, Andheri, Mumbai. But till date that is not delivered to the destiny. I have placed a complain to the post master, MIDC.on 22/08/2009 which is not respoded
          Pl. help me to get the 'Justify' so that the document can be reached to the destiny.
          Thanking you.
          not recieved an emergency speedpost having no. as EF[protected]IN which was speed posted from PATNA GPO to TUMKUR-572103(KARNATAKA) on 30.8.2009 &no tracing is available about its movement from patna GPO.PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.
          My parcel to the addressee in Bahrain vide Speed Post No. EM[protected]IN dated 25.8.2009 not yet delivered even after 14 days. Speed post is used for faster delivery otherwise ordinary post would have been used. If one is not made answerable to his/her actions, this situation is not going to change and anyone uses the govt. postal services will never ever use it.

So, it is for the top person in Indian Post to decide whether to improve the postal services or not.
          my SP EE[protected]IN
          I have sent my article on 4-9-09 from ranchi(jharkhand) to chennai but till now it not reached to chennai because i called in chennai also.I called in ranchi postoffice but theay are not responding they are telling they are not responsible for that.
          so please search my article and delivered without any delay.

Indian Speed Post — not delevring the courrier

one of my friend has sent 2 mobiles from australia. it has been reached to bangalore one week back prior to this mail.When I visited personally to the post office employees asked me to bring the bill of speed post. and second time when I have submitted again they asked to submit some more documents. and employees have opened the courrier, which they are not supposed to do. I request you to help me out to get my courrier.

shobha
          Really Indian Speed Post service is pathetic.They claim to deliver the parcel within 48 hrs across india, but in vain.I had booked a courier from Bangalore, M.G Road branch (utility building) on 16th of Sep-09. The lady told it will be delivered within 48 hrs, but till 23rd there were no signs of delivery .When i try to track teh parcel with their tracking system, it says details not found.No help from teh coutomer care either.
          I am now completely lost, as the parcel contained flight tickets for my parents.
          PLease help me.
          HI
          This is sachin kaushik from Hindustan Times Media Limited
          My important document containing MY PASSPORT which is deliverd by passport office on 13-08-09 has been lost during its delivery.. my postal registaion number is F002311. so please check this metter urgently.
          its very urgent for me.

regard

Sachin kaushik
          sir i have speed post an article (Sp em[protected]in) from Dhankawadi maharashtra (pin 411043) to itanagar (pin 791111) on dated 18/09/09 . this article has not been recevied yet. pleased track about its movement and kindly reply on my email [protected]@yahoo.com.
          hope to see neccessary help.
          letter with draft not reached.pls give feedback early as possible.
          susanta sengupta docket no-EW[protected]IN DATED11-10-09

Indian Speed Post — RETURNED DOCUMENT NOT TRACEABLE

I have send document through Speed Post to Canada against tracking no.EM[protected]IN dated 11th Nov. 2009. Because of address problem, document was not delivered to consignee and returned back by Canada Post Department on 20th Nov. 2009. It's almost completion of 10 days, till date I have not received back my document from Indian Post and it is also not traceable. All documents are original.
          i have sent an air mail by speed post on[protected] to kansas city in U S A, so far my daughter did'nt recieve the cover.pl enquire. The sp document no is EN[protected]IN.

Indian Speed Post — non delivery on time

i hv sent a letter to my college before 20 days.but it isnt delivered uptil
          A speed post article has sent from ATM Centre Mumbai vide Speed post No. EY[protected]IN. dated 13/02/2010, received the information on my query from SBI helpline.

After tracking down the speed post number I found that the article has been sent back to Mumbai, J.B. Nagar.

But, the article was not delivered by the Sachivalay PostOffice, Guwahati, although I/my family was present to the addressee.

The same may kindly be re-sent to the given address on the article at the earliest.
          just wanted to trace my document

Indian Speed Post — not delivery

The speed post no. spes[protected] in ( form for AIEEE examination) dated 26.12.2009 is missing. No trace can be found. So no admit card is comming in return. The matter is of serious concern. Please give me the proper solution as far as possible.
          Thanks.
          Lic has post my lic bond under bar code no ew[protected]in, ew[protected]in, ew[protected]in.
          but this not getting track on web site even post officers is not answering what should i do lic ppl saying that we have post on 18th dec its been 25 dec no body knows about it
          it should be called SLOW POST and not SPEED POST as i am also experiencing the same non delivery of my consignment posted on 14/2/2011 to israel, which has not reached its destination till today even after paying a huge amount as speed post charges.
          can the autjorites give an explaination as to where has the consignment dissappeared.
          WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSSES WHICH I HAVE GONE THROUGH MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY & FINIANCIALLY TILL TODAY ?

Indian Speed Post — Indian Speed Post: Misleading Tracking Services

I have sent a time sensitive document to Delhi bearing EC[protected]IN on 06.04.2011and the tracking system of the Speed Post shows the Article delivered on 09.04.2011.But the fact remains that the article has not been delivered and the tracking system is misleading.
          Speed Post ref. Number EW[protected]IN dt 27.06.2011 & EW[protected]IN dt.11.06.2011 not yet Delivered to my Residence.

S.S.Enterprises
          P.O: Nilgaunj Bazar
          24 PGS (N)
          Kolkata-700121
          Ph:[protected]
          PARCEL NOT DELIVERED .SPEED POST NO EK[protected]IN 27/08/2011 DINDIGUL HEAD POST OFFICE ARTICLE RECEIVED BAG NUMBER :EBT[protected]
          Parcel not delivered speed post number:EK[protected]IN 27/08/2011 Dindigul head post office parcel received Bag number:EBT[protected]
          I have sent a time sensitive document to Jaipur bearing ER[protected]IN on 22.09.2011and the tracking system of the Speed Post shows the Article delivered on 24.09.2011.But the fact remains that the article has not been delivered and the tracking system is misleading.
          I booked the same one on 27 Feb 2012 & today it is 2nd March 2012 still it is not yet delivered to the destination.
          speed post no--eh[protected]in booked 15 days ago but no delivery till now;

Indian Speed Post — non delivery/no tracking available

I have send my application for admission to Directorate of Distance education, Annamalai University wide speed post No. EU[protected]IN, the post has not reached & tracking system is also not responding.
            Tracking Results is as follow-

(The Delivery Particulars are as follows:

Article Number
            Office of Booking Delivery Date and Time
            Office of Delivery
            EU[protected]IN
            . There...

sirmadam
            my father has send me a speed post from jharkhand, ramgarh post office on dated 25/10/2008 whose speed post no is EE[protected]IN on the add of BAIJNATH KUMAR, JNNCE CAMPUS, SHARAVATHI HOSTEL ROOM NO:-93, NAVULE, SHIMOGA, KARNATAKA, 577204.
            but till today (31/10/2008) i havent recieved my post...so please take some necessary action so that i can get my post nd also other people do not face this problem...
            thanks...
            BAIJNATH KUMAR
            I want to know about the forwarding details of EMC Speed Post No EP[protected]IN and also Proper tracking
            My speed post no-EU[protected]IN has not been delivered yet kindly see. It was posted on 08/07/2009 from Agra fort post office. I just want to know its proper details and want that it should be tracked and be delivered urgently.
            Thanking you.

Sender-sonali gupta
            phone no-[protected]

This is to bring you a kind notice that I have not received the Speed Post no- EK[protected]IN, which was send from Belgaum to Bhagalpur on 22March 2007. when i am tracking through internet it is showing status as Article bagged. idon't know what the hell this means. This post carries my Degree Certificate and this post is most important for me at this point of time.

Kindly, send me the details from where I can collect this post.

If it is stucked somewhere then please deliver to my address as soon as possible.

Address:-

Kumar Sourabh

C/o Dr.Shankar Prasad

Rampur, Nathnagar,

Bhagalpur, Bihar -812006
              I don't want to say anything just want to say taht bbservice is not opening and it useless

Indian Speed Post Recent Comments