Individual

Sir
I am manoj from sectpr 12, huda
My house no is 508
Near my house, There is 12 to 15 street dogs
Destroying things, disturbing rest in day & night
Ek to rat ko light nahi aati
Dusra roof pe soye to ye kutte sone nahi dete
Rest na milne se sahi se kam bhi nahi ho pata
Ye ek din ki nahi
Lagbhag har din ki problem hai

Please samadhan kare

Manoj

I have a valid monthly pass up to[protected] but deduct toll fee of rs 95/- at Bhigan toll plaza Near Murthal Sonipat Haryana.plz refund my amount and resolve it

I was trying to apply for Combined Engineering Services Examination, I already completed until the last page but the declaration tab is not been enabled and page is requested to do it again from the first and now, when it comes to Experience details, there is an internal server error (500) and I am trying almost for a week. So. Please help me to resolve the problem at the earlier

I have been received water bill (first time) for my Flat No., D1/32, 2nd Floor, Pocket No. 8, Sector-23B, Dwarka.
        My Bill No. is 205346 and customer ID mentioned in above Bill is
        DDADWA0036233.
        However, on checking the website, above Customer ID belongs to some Mr. JOGINDER PAL SANI and not in my name.
        Hence kindly let me know the factual position and intimate further course of action

Hope an early favourable action soon
        your
        Jaya kumar R
        Flat No., D1/32, 2nd Floor, Pocket No. 8, Sector-23B, Dwarka.

This is a mere torchure when there is power cut for more than 10 hours everyday. I am a tax payer and we have to fight for basic amenities in a state like Jharkhand. Other B town and C tier cities do not suffer such crisis but situation in Jharkhand can never change. Its been 11 years when I shifted to bigger cities but it's shameful to see there has been no progress made on electricity level. I am sure that there is no use of writing and highlighting the pain. Please understand how students will study, how will we work, how will we carry out normal routine work in this scenario.

On APR 15 I received J&J wipes in a very bad condition, all the liquid was came out of the wipes and collected in the cover...i dint expect this such a reputed company. I informed the same through various calls and mails but all was the timepass.Instead of solving issue with in 48 hrs, they deleted my compliant in 48 hours to clean their hands l And again when I enquired they said me to lodge new compliant.

So I'm requesting every one please don't buy from this jio Mart .

I'm enclosing all proofs .

I purchased Voltas Air conditioner on 8.4.22 from Croma Ambience mall Vasant Kunj with the assurance that it will be installed by 10.4.22 by 5pm. Inspire of getting calls from Voltas on 9th and 10th April no one has visited for installation. Voltas have now stopped responding to my calls. Croma sales man Mr Gaurav was contacted, he too promised that installation will be done by 5pm but no one has attended the service issue. I hope my complaint will be attended to and the installation will be done at the earliest.

After traveling down from Varanasi by 13006 ASR-HWH Mail I hired a taxi No.WB34H2602 from Howrah prepaid taxi booth on 09/04/22 at around 9.04am for coming at Subhash Nagar, DumDum Cant.
                I was travelling with my wife and son in that taxi. The driver have had some scuffles and fight with other passenger using slang and filthy words. Even when he was taxng us, he continues grumbling in anger using those ugly filthy slangs even not caring about me and my family despite repeated warning from us.
                To avoid the huge rush at Gora bazaar area I suggested him to drive through left turn after SEVEN TANK which is a shortcut also to reach my flat at 'Wireless More' But unfortunately there ware some temporary blockage on the way near somewhere called 'foara more'. He then lost his tamper and forced us to get out of his car and thrown our luggage out of the hood and fled away. We had no option but to hire a rickshaw and reached my flat with all my familly members and luggages paying extra Rs.150 more.
                Is this what the services your drivers are providing to passengers? If so it is to be addressed and get rectified. I do not want the poor driver get punished but should be warned and needs to be counselled to control his attitude towards passengers.
                Thanking you.

Hi, despite making payment of Rs. 705.64 on 5th April, there is communication on delivery of Mangoes. As per your website, it was supposed to be delivered within 24 hours.
                  Getting doubt whether this is a fraudulent site, which collected money.

If you can’t deliver, refund my hard earned money.

Order reference no:[protected]
                  Date: 5th April 2022.
                  Name: Keshava Kumar

दिनांक 19 मार्च 2022 को मोबाइल Reshmi Note 8 खरीदने के लिए आर्डर किये थे, जिसका आर्डर नम्बर है -109024 । लेकिन अभी तक डिलिवरी नही हुआ है । जिसके लिए रुपया 1199 payment method -paytm से किये ।

Individual Recent Comments