Individual

Individual Complaints & Reviews

I have called, Nasik office more than 10 times but they are not given the response for my ICICI Bank courrier. They told to us I have deliver within 20 minutes but more than 3 days they are not given delivery for my doc. No. [protected]. ICICI bank SMS coming your address not found is the auto generate message, for Blue dart courrier. Requested pl. send the SMS correct instead of Auto generate message without delivery and contact. I have lost my important work.
I am from Noida sector 52 arwali apartment . I want to complaint about a shop in house no 82 A arawali apartment ector 52 . due to these shops a lots o[censored]nknown people visited and do unlawful activities.

There is total lack of service. The plastic cover was cracked by technician long time back. The part is free replcement under AMC. I have lodged numerous complaints and spoken to customer care and Managers including Mr Yadav, Nitin and others, no use. Total disregard for customer. Have written emails but no use. The cover should be replaced immediately . What causes concern is the complaint is shown as resolved every time I speak to customer care. Absolutely pathetic attitude

Having a reliance one card bearing number [protected] not showing the reward points for encashment. Representative told that your date of birth is not updated . My date of birth is 17.04.1966. Please update the same in card so that reward points may be redmeed at our reliance store. Please correct the date of birth in profile immediately and confirm on phone for our action.
      Feb 09, 2017
      Updated by aruna aggarwal

Taxi meter
        Taxi Meter Bill is High ( WB 40 4427)
        Dear Sir
        Today I took a Taxi No is WB 40 4427 from...

B.N.C.K market p, o chque no 000004 drop of p.o.dated 25.1.17of Rs 3.5 K
        clear from bank 30.01.17 till to-day not showing to B.N.C.K Market p.o.database of computer. They says H.Q of beleghata p.o. not sending the cash delevery or any info regarding cheque, sir, my question bank deduced from my a/c cash but till today 4-2-17 not encashment, i am sn citizen .Pl take n/a to ur end urgently.
        my [protected]@gmail.com
        ph-[protected]/[protected]
        Feb 04, 2017
        Updated by Jyoti Prakas Mridha
        beleghata post office to b.nc. p.o

Myself sachin 20 jan month 2017 I asked Reliance customer care[protected] times to disconnect the internet till now( 27 jan 2017) it was not disconnected, My complaint was taken many times but did not take the action. They always give me new complaint nos. and did not listen my query seriously... what is the service ...

I'll not pay any bill of reliance broadband in future i'm not responsible for it.

my request no is.[protected].

My contact no. [protected].
          Dear Sachin,

Reliance Communications
          Dear Sachin,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times.

Reliance Communications
          My pan AJkPb 9458q is issued to another member. I saw his pan card as a proof. But no proper way to handle this issue.
          Another person name is same as my name. Name is Baskar. His father is same as mine I.e Selvaraj . His DOB is same as mine 18/06/1983.
          Pls resolve the pan since he operated fraud acct.and why should I'm responsible.
          My pan application 5 times not refund please refund my token no [protected],[protected],[protected], [protected], [protected]
          The employees who were appointed as clerks were not responding to customers and they are using unparliamentary language with respect to customers, so please take necessary action on the clerks at SBH branch at nandyala, and make customers happy with your valuable services.

I got my applied atm before some days. but pin no which is in form is ommitted and not visible for use. please provide me new pin no or tell me the old one. my a/c no. is [protected]. with baroda's murlipura, jaipur. please provide me my pin no. on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com. please provide me solution as soon as possible.

thanks
            I have not received my pan card against acknowledgement N-[protected] date 22/12/2016. The status shows pan card delivered vide
            first flight courier Bill no. B903Q3548437 to Mr. Chandru on 17th Jan 2017. Kindly investigate and get us the pan card on priority.

Sharanya Krishnamurthy

Amount of rs 68528.40 is being siphoned from my saving account[protected] with base branch at icici bank, tower b2, cyber green branch, dlf phase iii, gurgaon on 4 january 2017. The complaint is being lodged in the bank with complaint no sr[protected] and sr[protected] on 5 january 2017 and the concerning bank is not carrying any investigation and said that they can not recover the disputed amount.
              Jan 13, 2017
              Updated by shally123
              Bank is not giving any assurance on the recovery and I have not receive any OTP;s on the 5 transactions carried from my account.Please advise and send response on my email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

Hi i am p navaneetha my a/c [protected] as my previous atm card as it was going to expire on jan 2017 so sbi people blocked...
                One consignment containing of books (printed material ) sent thru regestered parcel with id CD[protected]IN from connaught...

Individual Recent Comments