Individual

Individual Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, good morning, hope you are doing very well in your country. I am Jayaraj from Chennai, India. I received one parcel from Mr. Davis Joseph his mobile number [protected], +[protected], through John good shipping company united kingdom. Consignor shipper account number is 6029E and send the parcel receipt via global express courier, 411, Brisbane street, Houston, Texas 700064. When i contact that courier company he simply said i...

ARTICLE NO ER[protected]IN AND ER[protected]IN (SPEED POST) NOT RECIEVED BY US BUR MSG RECIEVED AT MY PHONE [protected] ARTICLE HAS BEEN DELIVERED BY INDRA SINGH AND Mehar SINGH on dated 29.07.2022 on 15:35:39 and 16:21:26 please look into this matters and oblige me
My name is purushottam lal verma vyayamshala and sitala mandir ke pass gopi ram goenka hogher sec school churu pin code 331001
Jul 30, 2022
Updated by Purushottam lal verma
ARTICLE NO ER[protected]IN AND ER[protected]IN (SPEED POST) not recieved

I am a regular returning customer of VLCC various weight management programmes.I booked an appointment at VLCC, Marine drive, Mumbai centre at 0930 hrs on 28.07.2022. I reached there exactly at 0930 but no one was present.As it was office time for me also, I could hardly afford to wait for 20 minutes ( as we were asked).I, alongwith my wife came back unattended and carrying a bad experience of an institute, which we had always held in high esteem due to its high standards of professionalism.Would like to shift to other options available now.Thanks

Hi, this is to inform you that at our location individuals are switching off the main (main supply of electricity to more than 10-15 houses) for personal requirements such as cutting trees, fixing damaged devices at their house and also if there is any fluctuation of electricity instead of contacting EB they themselves are hitting the transformer using long stick to fix this. By doing so this issue can be fixed temporarily but this may cause serious issue some other day and by handling the transformer carelessly without any experience this may also cause harm to people please look into it and send a commission to make inspection on the same. It's not an individual issue but it's for the sake of public interest. Also without any prior information from EB they are switching off the main for a complete day this is being happening for a week

I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign verification process. after filling in all the required details it took me to the payment page and I have made my payment of Rs.106.90 using Paytm.
        The payment got deducted and it took me to 'your request cannot be processed, please try after some time. I am not able to proceed further.

My PAN Application - token. No. [protected] dated :[protected]

Please refund the payment or process the request.

Ayushi Negi

Dear Sir/ Madam,
          Subject: water supply at the mercy by the valve man.
          Practically, on a very regular basis we are at the mercy of the valve man. In fact the BWSSB ( High grounds) office personnel are very receptive and respond to the query concerned. We have Mr. Mahesh, AEE the officer concerned perfect, receptive and solves the problems if any in a jiffy.
          I request your kind self to kindly to instruct the area designated valve man to be evasive but be more responsible to his duties.
          Could you kindly intervene and straighten the valve man and respect his duties so that problems prevailing can be sorted out amicably.

The C.M.D., CIDCO
            Bhavan,
            Belapur, Navi Mumbai

Subject : Illegal wall Construction as well as encroachment by one of the owner of Green valley society Mr Prabhakar CIDCO Property behind my row house E7 sector 12 near MSEB sub stn.

I would like to draw your kind attention towards encroachments croped by one of the owner of Green valley society behind my row house E7...

I called CC to raise a complaint against sewing machine. An executive named SANTOSH attended my call, spoke telugu and asked me to specify the model name. I was unsure about the model and said "Janome" "Wonderstitch... i am not exactly sure".
            He, in a very rude tone was telling me that I had to pay rs 2000/- if the model I mentioned is wrong during the home visit!
            He could have helped me find which model it is or could have said politely that it is not possible to raise a complaint without knowing the exact model.
            I have been decently speaking to him and i expect the same response from a CC executive.

I have a flat bearing Assessment no:[protected] under revenue ward 13, Zone 9. In recent revision of property tax calculation Unauthorised construction penalty was imposed.
              We have Occupancy certificate in 2016 and the same was submitted to avoid penalty in year 2016 it self. In the same apartment some falts are getting this penalty and some are not. Please rectify it.
              Every time we can not roam aroud offices for their mistakes.

*My name is Zaffar Anwar, I bought housing loan in IDBI last month, from the day the loan got sanction, the support from the point of contact became zero, even before its not great but at least they are reachable and now many of them is not answering our calls.
                *Its been a month but still we haven't receive our sale deed and MOD copy from bank, they are making us to visit the branch frequently and issued the same copy we provided them at the time of loan request(completely useless).
                *Vijayroshan, the person who came to handover the cheque has demanded for extra money when we already paid in register office and now I don't have any idea, how it has been processed without any extra amount.
                *Worst service I have ever seen and received in any private banks, still I haven't get my copies and interest started to get deducted.
                Client Id: not sure
                Branch : Ashok Nagar
                POC - Sundaram([protected]), Vijayroshan([protected]), Vijay([protected])

Individual Recent Comments