Individual Person Complaints & Reviews

Bhavana Desai
Sir Maine ak aadmi se Almira mins tijori li hai pahele usne 9000 ki bat ki bad me 11000 bola to bhi mene ha kaha .Maine usko bola tha 13 rajai bhar saku waisi tijori banaye par usne muje Jo tijori bhijvai usme 4 patli rajai bhi nahi aa rahi Me vapas le Jane ko bolti hu to vo muje dhamkiya deta hai aur pure paise mag raha hai..ab aap btaiye jab usne aisi chij banai Jo mere kisi kam ki hi nahi to me rakh k kya karu aur paise bhi kyu du ? WO khta hai ki aapko nahi chahiye to use bechke muje paise de do.ab aap hi btaiye kya ye sahi hai ? Aur me ab phone karti hu to vo bolta hai ki aap khud yaha aake vapis rakh jao fir aapko batata hu.fir me kya karunga aap dekh Lena . Asi dhamki deta hai Plz meri help kijiye .jyada din ho jayenge to WO manega nahi plz Muje jaldi reply dejiye

Wrong
Updated by Bhavana Desai Dec 10, 2015
This is my mail I'd plz send me mail
[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Customer care.
Wrongly sending SMS to my mobile number ( mob no- [protected]). the electric bill of customers ID -[protected]. Please check & rectify.
I am not a customer of CESCLM.

P K Mookeejee.
Mon No [protected].
E mail - [protected]@hotmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

Sai Vlr
    Cheated Rs 14 Lakhs Hi One of my friend taken hand loan of Rs 14 Lakhs last 2 year back. he have Indian passport and UK residence permit. (his wife is citizen of uk) he submitted his passport for the above said amounts once he clear he take back the same. but he given lost passport compliant and taken the FIR. and he done fake university certificates for Visa purpose (i have his 3 different university certificates) now he not pay the amounts to me. i need to know how to go about this with UK EMBASSY in Chennai. to give complaints.

Cheated money 14 Lakhs
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Individual Person — Didn't Get Ekata from 2 years from janaadhar constructions

sc-online
      Actually I didn't got E-kata from Janaadhar Constructions pvt ltd.
      I have Purchased a Flat in Janaadhar Construction,...
      Complaint category Municipal Corporation

iftekhar Choudhri
      Since last 15 days we are suffering from one unknown mobile caller on 7498152836. Initially he was calling from the number 9699712982, we save the number as rejected in our mobile, then after some days he starts calling from other numbers 8692841732and one more right now dont have. We have saved as rejected all 3 numbers. But we feared that he may call from other numbers.
      I have noticed that his cards are on fake document.

9699712982 is registered as NAME: Baban Turekar, Add: 47,kamlakar chawl, Masrani lane, Kurla(W),Mumbai-400070.
      Currently he is oprating through the number 8692841732. As i got his information, his name is Sonu Khan, living in Kurla west, bhains Bazar.

I have warned him many time to police complaints but no use.

Kindly help us and punish this man to teach a lesson.
      the second number u gave is from nampalle, andhra pradesh
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

Individual Person — 9710244595

sweaty
        I am receiving calls from this number [protected], asking for two particular person names ( Archana & Harish ), i had informed...
        Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Recently Discussed

unethical behaviour
        Individual Person
        Pan card request not processed
        Tired of unknown Mobile abuser