INTEL - Mother Board Complaints & Reviews

TEJVEER SINGH
MOTHER BOARD
D945GCPE; .SR. No AZPE73300F5M; Part No AA D97209-204

I am big problem. What I do? I have purchase your three Intel mother board and processor. before one to two year. But any mother board are not working properly. I have replaced your mother board FIVE (5) time. your any mother board not working properly Continuously
one to two month. Every time same problem. Display problem .what I do? I have no work in whole life. I am always sand email and replacement your product in future
I am not happy with your product. and your Intel service.

Please give me good complacency For future.

Now I showing the following problem: in FIRST mother board.
“The system is OVER HEATING. It automatically system reboots every time”
if system reboot than DISPLAY NOT APPEAR next time. it comes after 24hr.
To detect the problem, I have replaced hard disk, RAM, DVD writer and also
the processor from the another system of same specification but the result is the
same. These parts are working well in the other system. I also consulted an engineer
and he also suggested the same problem which implies that the motherboard is faulty.

the system

RAM: DDR2 2GB 667 MHz

Hard Disk: 250 GB / 7200 RPM

DVD Writer: Sony D190

Power supply: ATX 24 PIN 400E

Here I showing the following problem: in second mother board.

MOTHER BOARD
D945GCCR; Sr. No BTCR7210 128F; Part No AA D78647-305

“The system is DISPLAY PROBLEM.
To detect the problem, I have replaced everything result is the same.
These parts are working well in the other system. I also consulted an engineer

another system

G.NOIDA. GOUTAM BUDH NAGAR
UTTER PRADESH 201308
INDIA.
I HAVE INTEL ORIGINAL MOTHER BOARD BUT SOME PROBLEM
no display in the motherboard
mother board hankiging problem
Complaint comments  Add a comment

INTEL - Mother Board — Motherboard Problem

Rajeev VIG
    Respected Sir,
    In Intel mother Board there is No Signal / Display, its dead. For your information its under warranty,...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Sir/Madam

I have purchased a desktop Motherboard of INTEL COMPANY in November 2005 under three years warranty. Now in September 2008, a problem comes in the motherboard—“System booting, proper display but not able to install operating system”. Now the process started to avail the warranty, but instead of repairing/replacement under warranty, Intel is putting allegation on me of mishandling which violates the warranty. Sir, the company is harassing me and held me responsible for the fault occurred. So I need you help to get justice. The entire process so far is as below:

1. On 01 September 2008, the case has been discussed with Intel ([email protected]) and all the necessary information has provided to them. Against this information, they have created a case No # 8529714 and provided me an order number # 1001689645 to send the motherboard to them for necessary action.
    (Here please note that the policy of the company is to receive the faulty parts through Courier only. They have not established any authorize service center or agent to receive the parts. i.e. to say that no physical checking of the part have been made by them in the presence of the consumer.)

2. On 02 September 2008, I sent the Motherboard vide Blue Dart courier company. Please remember that at the time of dispatch the problem was “System booting, proper display but not able to install operating system”. Till 12th September 2008, I waited and then contacted them on the customer care (08028542105) for the status of above case number and came to know that the Motherboard is already sent to me back on 09th September 2008 without any repair or replacement as they found a physical alteration (bending) in one of the pin of the processor assembly. I was shocked and surprised. The System was never gone through any repair since purchased then how this alteration occurred. The matter was discussed with them but they simply deny for any further help and insisted me for the third party repair which is a paid service.

3. On 16th September 2008, I received the parcel from M/S Blue Dart. I installed all the hardware to the motherboard and power it ON. There was no display, No Booting. That means the problem become more typical. Now I watched for the physical alteration (as I was told) and found that there was a bending in pins of the processor assembly. With a use of sewing needle I just restore the pins to their original position and reinstall the processor and power ON the system. What I found was really surprising. The system comes to its state at which it was sent to the company vide above case and order number i.e. “System booting, proper display but not able to install operating system”. This simply proves that there were no physical alteration in the processor assembly at the time it was dispatched to the company. That means the physical alteration may happen due to mishandling at the courier company or at the intel itself. And if it is so they how can the warranty voids and how they deny repairing it under warranty.

4. Sir, this matter is brought into there knowledge by repeating three mails but none of the mail has been replied till date. They are just ignoring the mails. All these mails have been received by them as automatic acknowledgement is received in my mailbox.

5. Sir, as stated above, there is a major drawback in the policy of the company in respect of receiving a faulty part from the consumer. They do not directly receive the faulty part and hence no physical checking has made by them in the presence of the consumer. The faulty part reached to them through courier. Then they check it and decide whether there is any physical damage or not and this has been done in the absence of consumer. Now any physical damage or alteration can be happen due to mishandling by the consumer, by the courier company, by the executive of the company itself or may be intentionally done to void the warranty. Then why only the consumer is held responsible for any physical damage/alteration. In this case, as per the working states of the part before dispatching and after receiving, it is found that there was no physical alteration in the motherboard from the consumer side. So the company cannot deny repair/replace the faulty part.

The copy of the entire mail process is pasted below. Sir the company is denying to provide the warranty and thus I found that I have been cheated. For consumer rights and to get justification, I am presenting this case to you for the necessary and favorable action.

Thanking you and obliged

Mb 09911396530

Address : 613/28, Gali No 3
    Bindapur Gram Shabha Colony
    Uttam Nagar
    New Delhi 110059

Case History of mails sent to M/s Intel

Sir/Madam,

You have not yet replied my last two mails. Please don't ignore this mail as it contains an important matter which shows that the physical damage do not happened at my end.
    In reference to the above case number, I sent the Motherboard to you on date 02 Sept 2008. At that time the problem in the motherboard was “System booting but not able to install operating system”.
    Today I received the motherboard vide DC No DOH189644 dated 09 Sept 2008.
    I attached all the hardware and power on the system. NO DISPLAY is found. As per the telephonic talk with you I came to know about a bending of the pin of processor socket. I noticed it. There is a slight bend in the pin. With the help of a needle the pin is restored to its original position and then the processor is replaced and the system is power on. The result is “System booting but not able to install operating system” i.e. the state at which it was sent to you. This means that the tampering in the pin must occurred after the motherboard is dispatched to you. Now for this tampering you cannot held me responsible. As per above it simply means that either tampering is done due to mishandling of the courier company or at your end which violates the warranty and for this I am not responsible.There was no tampering/bending of the pin at the time of dispatching to you. So you cannot deny to repair/replace the motherboard under warranty. So Please look into this matter and do the needful to replace the motherboard to avoid any further arguments and settle down the matter.
    Please reply this mail immediately.
    Thanking you and obliged

Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Markings:FCVG53806803 C96367-306
    Order type:SWR

Sir/madam

In reference to the above case number, today I contacted your executive on telephone for the status of the same. Your executive told me that the Motherboard is dispatched to me on 9th Sept 2008. I am very much surprised to know that the MB is sent back to me without any repair/replacement as a physical damage is found on the motherboard. As per him there is a damage found in the assembly of the processor socket and hence the warranty is void.
    Sir, this remark is totally unacceptable. As I told you in my earlier mail that the system is booting but there is a problem occurring during the loading of operating system. It simply means that there was no problem with the processor/processor socket and it was in good working condition. For the last two and half year this system never goes through any repair process. The motherboard was working well in respect of processor at the time of packaging while sending to you. If you found any defect in the pins of the processor assembly then either it happens due to the mishandling of the courier company or at your end. Have you checked the packaging before opening the packet? Was it OK? Please verify the original packet and keep it safe.
    Sir you cannot deny for the repair or replacement simply because of the above remark as these types of damages may happens at any end i.e consumer or courier or yourself. To avoid these types of problems you should have a verification center at various places where the part can be directly received from the consumer and physically checked in the presence of consumer.
    The remarks by means of which you are denying the warranty, is totally unacceptable to me. I am sure that it did not happen at my end as it was working with limitations. So please reconsider the case, create a new order number (with exemption) and intimate me accordingly within three days. If you will not take any favorable action then I will be forced to forward this case to National Consumer Cell and to the Media to avail the warranty as I feel cheated and harassed. I will not leave the case at this position. When the time comes to avail the warranty, you are ignoring by putting such remarks which can be created at any stage. This is totally unfair and I was not expecting such issue from a reputed company like you. You should always do your best for the favor of the consumer.
    So I request you to do the needful to avoid any further complaints/process. I will be thankful to you and obliged.

--- On Mon, 1/9/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
    From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    Subject: RE: Motherboard D915GLVG
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 12:03 PM
    **********************************************************************************************************
    IMPORTANT:
    1. When replying to our e-Mails please click reply only. Do not create a new
    email or do not alter the subject line and mail contents, this will help us to
    avoid the data loss.
    2. Please reply to this email within 72hrs for faster resolution of your case.
    3. BIOS recovery resolves most of the problem; please find attached the
    instruction manual.
    4. Confirming the BIOS recovery activity during motherboard RMA submission will
    be mandatory from June 2nd, 2008.
    5. Please compose a new mail for every new case.

Markings:FCVG53806803 C96367-306
    Order type:SWR

Hello Anil,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I understand that you are facing Booting issue on your D915GLVG motherboard and
    want it replaced.

I realize the importance of providing you a working motherboard.

As a technical support executive, I will be glad to assist you in resolving the
    Issue.

We are pleased to inform you that we have issued a case number 8529714 for the

FCVG53806803 C96367-306

This case has been processed under the Standard Warranty Replacement (SWR)
    scheme. The order number is, 1001689645.

Following are the general guidelines to be followed while returning the parts
    to Service Center:

1. Items to be returned: Return ONLY the products approved for return as noted
    above
    1. Please keep all accessories (example: Cable, retention mechanism etc) with
    you. We do not guarantee return of unauthorized parts.
    2. For Boxed CPU replacement: Fan and Heat sink should be sent to us along
    with the faulty processor. If we do not receive the fan and the heat sink,
    replacement will not be processed for the order
    2. Packaging guidelines: When sending product/s to Intel for warranty claims,
    use of original packaging is preferred. Please refer to warranty terms and
    conditions document which is there in your resource CD for motherboards and
    printed document for processors.
    Note while returning Motherboards: Please visit the following link to know more
    about motherboard warranty terms and conditions:
    http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-009050.htm .

3. Write your Order (RMA) Number (i.e. order number given by Intel Customer
    Support) & From Address on the outside of the package.

4. Shipping Address:
    Chennai address
    Cadensworth India Pvt. Ltd,
    79- J.N. Road
    100 feet Road
    Vadapalani
    Chennai - 600 026

For further information and assistance with this concern, I recommend
    contacting us (Intel Support and Services team) at: (080) 28542105,
    alternatively you can sent mail to us [email protected] . We are
    available from Monday through Friday 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. We will be assisting
    you in the best possible way we could.

Intel Support and Service team also has information available to you online at
    the following Web site: http://support.intel.com

This site has general and technical information about product features, and
    upgrades.

IMPORTANT

If the defective is not picked up(Not for Bangalore/Mumbai(Lamington road only)
    Customers), please feel free to drop the product at courier office as soon as
    possible. Courier can be contacted at the details provided below.

Courier Name: Blue Dart
    Contact number:011 – 66111234
    Pickup code no:110843

• The unit will be picked up from the following address as available in our
    database:

613/28, Gali No 3, Bindapur Colony, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, DL, 110059, IND

In case the address and contact number is changed or incorrect; please contact
    us to avoid delay in shipment or the shipment being dispatched to an incorrect
    address.

You are a valued customer to us.

Please feel free to call or email us, should you need further assistance.

Telephone: 080-28542105
    E-mail: [email protected]

We look forward to serving you more in the future.

Thank you for using Intel Products and Services.

Suresh N
    Technical Customer Support Engineer- Asia Pacific Region
    [email protected]
    Intel Website: support.intel.com

Intel Disclaimer
    Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the
    United States and other countries.

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

A representative of Intel may subsequently contact you (via email) in order to
    obtain your feedback on the quality of the support you received. If you do not
    wish to participate, simply delete the survey email…

** Intel cares about your personal privacy. Your data will be used for
    transaction purposes and to provide you information in relation to this
    activity. Your information will only be used for the purposes for which it has
    been collected. For more information on Intel’s privacy practices see

<===== Received from [email protected] on 2008-08-31-16.44.33.000000
    ======>

Subject : Replacement of Motherboard :

D915GLVG; Sr No FCVG53806803 ; Part No AA C96367 306

The above said motherboard is showing the following problem:
    “The system is not able to load window. It automatically reboot before
    loading the window. I also tried to reinstall windows but again as the
    installation process starts, the system reboots every time”
    To detect the problem, I have replaced hard disk, RAM, CD writer and also the
    processor from the another system of same specification but the result is the
    same. These parts are working well in the other system. I also try to update
    BIOS through Floppy and CD as per the guidelines provided on your site but the
    BIOS could not be updated. I also consulted an engineer and he also suggested
    the same problem which implies that the motherboard is faulty. So I request you
    to issue an order so that the motherboard can be processed for replacement.
    the system

Power supply : ATX 24 PIN 400E

BIOS : VG91510A.86A.0048

Sir all these components are in good working condition as these are checked
    with other motherboard. So without delaying please create an replacement order
    to avoid my work loss. I will be highly obliged.

09911396530 ; 01164562411

Add: 613/28, Gali No 3
    Bindapur Colony (Gram Shabha Colony)
    (Near Bal Bharti Jain Public School)
    Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
    { See Attached File: Attachment }

IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL: Please perform a reply with history
    so that the following identifier "[THREAD_ID:20447936]" is seen in
    your response email. This will ensure that your reply is delivered to the proper
    support team at Intel and will reduce the time it takes to receive a response.
    Thank you.

computer mother bord — prodect not yet received

prduct(computer mother bord) that has been despatched from chennai on 20th nov 2007 and it has reached to the Kayamkulam RMS office on 23rd nov.. But the the product has not yet delivered till the date.

intel desktop board-D915GLVG — NO DISPLAY

My motherboard is under warranty period. I purchased it from a company named Computer Line. There is no display on monitor as i turn the PC on. It's already been so many days to reach u guys. Hope u understand the concern.Please do the needful asap.
    The company should replace the motherboard as the customer is absolutely correct.
    Order Information
    Case Number: 7792095
    Order Number: [protected]
    Order Date:[protected]

I plz check the status of my board. or contact me at [protected]
    i want clime the warrenty
    i am using intel desktop board since 8 months

i am having problem in board, it is comming beep sound, s
    acctually my ram is ok, but how to give warrantee is my board please give me replay

d.srinivas
    I m reyal ansari, I have baught destop motherboard, model number BOX "D865GSAL" in Feb 2007. whose JDE CODE "22930".
    Now i have face Sound problem with this board. so please suggest me what i do and where i go?

Thanks Md.Reyal Ansari
    email add: reyal.[protected]@gmail.com
    contact number [protected]
    sir/madam

sir i m rohit kuamr. I live in New delhi . I have bought a Intel orginal mother bord.
    I have purchased a desktop Motherboard of INTEL COMPANY in Feb 2006 under three years warranty. Now in September 2008, a problem comes in the motherboard—“System is not booting. so kindly tell me that where i will go.and where is intel show room.

I have purchased a desktop Motherboard of INTEL COMPANY in October 2007
    display &mouse not work.
    INTEL DESHTOP BOARD D865GSA.
    S.NO.- 92SA62336371 AA D[protected]
    dear sir,

sir iam bhanu prakash.i have bought a intel core2duo mother board in 31-jan-2008, under one year warranty.now in september 2008, a problem comes in the mother board-"IDE drive not working, so the DVD-ROM icon not showing in system." so kindly tell me that what i do.
    j-part no-BOXD945GCPE.
    AAD[protected] : AZPE745003U5
    SKU NO-110D779.

Thanku sir,
    k.bhanu prakash,
    contact no-[protected]
    Email [protected]@yahoo.com
    I have purchased a intal desktop Motherboard of CHOLA SYSTEMS in Thananjavur in 24/8/2008 under three years warranty. Now in 3ed November 2008, a problem comes in the motherboard—“System is not booting, no display " .

E- MAIL :- [protected]@yahoo.com
    d845gvsr bord problem no display but ram & procesar is tested ok.
    But ram is remove to a beep of ram and instal the ram no beep and no display plees
    sir help me and how to cheak themother bord.
    replacement of mother board
    my mother board is not working from aug 2008 and it is not displaying any picture in the monitor.once again when i was starting the system it was restarting and not displaying the picture.i was enquired in hyd about mother board failure they didnt give any response
    moterboard model number D102GGC2L
    my s.no is BTGC61602LLTAAD[protected]
    if any problem is there pls contact to this address
    M.Gopichand
    c/o: Veerabrahmam
    D.no:12/4/154
    Road no:4,
    Pragathi nager, moosapet,
    Hyderabad - 500018
    Mobile No.[protected]
    Dear Anil;

I understand that you have a doubt that the CPU (socket)assembly pins on the motherboard was bent due to mishandling of the courier. But for your information, it is the full responsibility of the customer to pack the board properly and hand it over to the courier for replacement. Intel asks to use the motherboard box to pack it. Even if I take into consideration the packaging was well done. The possibility of the cpu pin to bend is impossible because there is a guard on the socket and that is called PNP CAP.
    So, it stands here. The possibility of pin damage can only happen while removing the processor. And it cannot happen at Intel service center nor with the courier.
    [protected]@yahoo.cm

:- [protected]@gmail.com
    SIR,
    I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD OF YOUR COMPANY SERIES 915GAG ON 3rd MARCH 2006 FROM COMPUTER BAZAAR LOCATED ION CHENOY TRADING CENTRE (CTC) SECUNDERABAD (A.P) WITH THREE YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT GOT SPOILED & CREATING PROBLEM IT DOESNT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE, AFTER I SWITCH ON THE POWER BUTTON THERE IS NO DISPLAY ON MONITOR EXCEPT MOTHER BOARD ALL THE COMPONENTS OF MY SYSTEM IS WORKING PROPERLY.

sushil kumar
    magnum ventures ltd
    18/41 site -4 industrial area sahibabad ghazibad (up)
    pin 201010

phone [protected]

thanks
    Sir / Madam,

I am sending you a intel mother board [ intel D865GSA ] to you which has 2 complaints .Sir my mother Board is on Warrenty period.The complaints of this board are:-

1). No Display.

2). Onboard LAN is not working.

The S/N of the Mother Board is AZSA6480005Y AA D[protected]

So sir please kindly send the procedure to repair or replace my motherboard .

thank you..
    i bought an intel motherboard in dec 2007 but it is not working properly since 1 month whatv should i do
    sir, this is my intel board no inte I865 motherboard..i hav been using this board since 3/2yr.when i m turning on the pc my cpu green led is only glowing no beep sound at all, i hav cheked each assesory in my cpu, they are working very fine, wat should i do to overcome this problm, so i req u kindly help me out, , ,
    one mother board is not work .is the damage problem.The modal code is mother board is BOXDG31GL & S.No.is BTGL8350064F.
    my intel mother board D101ggcl
    s.n:BTGC54725015
    AA-D[protected]
    my mother board dead pl change my mothre boaerd

s.n
    Sir/Madam,
    I have purchase a intel motherboard D101GGCL in[protected], this motherboard is creat a problem with so i have want replace this board because my motherboard is warrenty period.
    The complained of this board are :-
    No display
    Serial number this board is BTGC54725015
    BOXD101GGCL
    AAD[protected]
    You have not yet replied my last two mails. Please don't ignore this mail as it contains an important matter.
    I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD OF YOUR COMPANY SERIES D865GSA ON 18th OCTOBER
    2006 FROM DOT NET 115, YASH KAMAL COMPLEX, JAMSHEDPUR, JHARKHAND WITH THREE
    YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT
    GOT SPOILED & CREATING PROBLEM IT DOESNT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE, AFTER I
    SWITCH ON THE POWER BUTTON THERE IS NO START MOTHER BOARD ALL THE COMPONENTS OF
    MY SYSTEM IS WORKING PROPERLY.

MY MOTHERBOARD IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD AS I MENTIONED IT EALIER.SO SIR PLEASE
    KINDLY SEND THE PROCEDURE TO REPLACE MY MOTHER BOARD ASAP.

INTEL DESHTOP BOARD D865GSA

P.O: JADUGODA MINESDist - East Singhbhum
    JHARKHAND-832106
    E-MAIL- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    [protected]@sify.com
    not working for intel dg31 mother board plz. connect my mobile number [protected]
    i buy the mother from 6 months only
    SIR,
    I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD OF YOUR COMPANY SERIES 945GCNL ON 24th OCT 2007 FROM A & A COMPUTECH LOCATED IN 39, SUNIL SHOPPING CENTER ANDHERI(WEST) WITH THREE YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT GOT SPOILED & CREATING PROBLEM IT DOESNT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE, AFTER I SWITCH ON THE POWER BUTTON THERE IS NO DISPLAY ON MONITOR EXCEPT MOTHER BOARD ALL THE COMPONENTS OF MY SYSTEM IS WORKING PROPERLY.

Sir/Mam.

My Intel classic series desktop board serial no.(BTEC82600M3Y) and
    AA no.(AA E[protected] has displays problem, so i sent to Intel through a dealer for repairing or replacement. Now the dealer said that it takes Rs.1200 as charge of replacement and he takes almost 1 month. So, how I know that it would be not a fraud by dealer, plz. let me know
    any queries of this serial no. board.
    I sent u the details of the board
    Product Code:BOXDG35EC
    Serial Number:BTEC82600M3Y
    AA Number:AA E[protected]
    I am waiting for your reply. or any more information u want from me let me know.

I looking forward for your help.

motherbord complaints
    1.No Display
    2.no beep
    I have faced similar issue with Intel regarding two Intel Motherboards. Both Motherboards show identical problem - No display during warranty period. Like other consumers in this forum, I have gone through the hassle of sending one M/B to Intel's repairing centre at Chennai (Cadence). However, Intel has refused to honour warranty under the pretext that a specific part in the Mother Board has 'Consumer Induced Damage' (CID). There is no way consumer can damage a specific part in a Mother Board while the computer is running. Worse - Intel does not explain how such damage can take place and acts as the sole arbiter. Consumer is completely at the mercy of Intel.

Now that, I see so many consumers have undergone same problem with Intel Mother Board - it looks like Intel Mother Board has a manufacturing defect related to display system. Instead of honuoring warranty - Intel is accusing the consumer of damaging the Mother Board.

Intel should explain why so many consumers are facing same problem. It should honour its commitment and replace all defective Mother Boards.

Hope the Consumer Forum takes this with Intel and force the company to honour warranty.

Best Regards

Dr. Amit K Chatterjee
    New Delhi - 110016
    I bought the motherboard a year ago . it is not workin properly for more than 2 months. i dont know the procedure to claim for my warranty of my motherboard.kindly consider this complaint and reply for the same as early as possible.

thanks.
    vivek
    chennai
    CADESWORTH ( INDIA ) LTD.
    NO. 79 JSD TOWER, J.N. ROAD,
    VADAPALANI, CHENNNI 600 026

Sub-no display show on m.B.

I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD (D945GCPE) FROM NEHRU PLACE ON 03RD NOVEMBER
    2007 WITH THREE YEARS WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT

INTEL DESKTOP BOARD ESSENTIAL SERIES D945GCPE
    S.NO. – BOXD945GCPE- AZPE73801GCF AA D[protected]oUTER SURFACE ON BOX)

RAM : DDR2 1 GB 667 MHz

Hard Disk: SG 120 GB SATA
    COMBO : Sony BLK

EMAIL ID- [protected]@yahoo.com
    CADESWORTH ( INDIA ) LTD.
    NO. 79 JSD TOWER, J.N. ROAD,
    VADAPALANI, CHENNNI 600 026

Sub-no display show on m.B.

INTEL DESKTOP BOARD ESSENTIAL SERIES D945GCPE
    S.NO. – BOXD945GCPE- AZPE73801GCF AA D[protected]oUTER SURFACE ON BOX)

RAM : DDR2 1 GB 667 MHz

MARKINGS: AZPE73801GCF AA D[protected]
    FAUT DESCRIPTION : NO DISPLAY

TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
    ASIA PACIFIC REGION

SUB-NO DISPLAY SHOW ON M.B.

MY MOTHERBOARD IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD AS I MENTIONED IT EALIER. SO SIR PLEASE
    KINDLY SEND THE PROCEDURE TO REPLACE MY MOTHER BOARD. I have already checked your suggest troubleshooting but no display occur on Monitor, Please replace or repair to my Mother Board. The following details given blow, which you required in fever of processor.

INTEL DESKTOP BOARD ESSENTIAL SERIES D945GCPE
    S.NO. – BOXD945GCPE- AZPE73801GCF AA D[protected]OUTER SURFACE ON BOX)

DETAIL OF PROCESSOR;-CORE 2 DUE

COMBO : SONY BLK

EMAIL ID- [protected]@YAHOO.COM
    I have purchased 2 intal desktop Motherboard .mother bord no display. pl change
    my mother is not working (intel desktop Sn.LAAV52540143 AA C[protected]

Please verify the sn no. and send me customer id so that i will send by courier

thanking you

from

ramakrishna

alwal
    I am sending you a intel mother board [ intel D865GSA ] to you which has one complaints .Sir my mother Board is on Warrenty period.The complaints of this board are:-

Intel Desktop Board D 945 GCCR
    S/N. BTCR715012CW - AA D[protected]

INTEL D945 GCCR

SERIAL NO. BTCR715012CW - AA D[protected]

intel D945 GCCR
    S.NO: BTCR715012CW
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I Mr.Amitabh, From Hyderabad we have purchased some Intel 101/ 201 and 945 Main Boards and shop is closed.

Can U Please confirm me now where can i Get Service Support, as all the Boards are under Warranty.

Amitabh.
    Hyderabad
    Contact No-[protected]

I Mr.Amitabh, from Hyderabad and I have purchased 101MB & 945MB. How to get service & Warranty Support Locally.

Amitabh.
    Contact No-[protected]
    SIR,
    I HAD PURCHASED A INTEL MOTHER BOARD SERIES (D945GCPE) WITH THREE YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY THER IS NO DISPLAY IN MY MOTHER BOARD

INTEL DESHTOP BOARD D945GCPE.
    S.NO.- AZPE74000H6Q AA D[protected]

SURENDRA SINGH

[protected], 23324598, 23324628
    KOTHARI ASSOCIATES PVT LTD
    G-65 CNOUGHT PLACE NEW DELHI(110001)
    please pic intel mother bord for repair which is in waranty ie me in yera 2008
    I have purchased a intal desktop Motherboard three years warranty. in 2007, a problem comes in the motherboard—“" .no sound & restart

INTEL DESHTOP BOARD 945
    S.NO.- D[protected]

REPLAY ME - jayram.[protected]@gmail.com

phone no [protected]
    SIR,
    I HAD PURCHASED A INTEL MOTHER BOARD SERIES (D945GCCR) WITH THREE YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY THER IS (NO SOUND AND SOME TIME RSTART )IN MY MOTHER BOARD

INTEL DESHTOP BOARD D945GCCR

S.NO. BTCR715007YT AA D[protected]

REPLAY ME -- JAYRAM, [protected]@yahoo.com

HO.NO.3/1/A, VINYAK NAGAR BALANAGAR HYD (AP) PIN 500042 phoneno.[protected]

INTEL DESHTOP BOARD D945GCCR

S.NO. BTCR715007YT AA D[protected]

REPLAY ME -- JAYRAM, [protected]@yahoo.com

HO.NO.3/1/A, VINYAK NAGAR BALANAGAR HYD (AP) PIN 500042 phoneno.[protected]
    I Had purchased DUAL CORE 2 MOTHERBOARD SERIES D946ZIS PROCESSOR 2.8 ghz 18mths back with a warranty of 3 yrs i had a problem in my motherboard so i called an engineer from where i had purchased my motherboard MODERN COMPUTERS they took away my mother board and lodged a complaint regarding the same with INTEL than around 15 days after they gave me my motherboard than second day after getting motherboard again there was problem and my system couldn`t start than than i called my engineer back so again he took away my motherboard after than again 15 days after calling several times
    HE got the motherboard and that too of D945 series so i fought with him he told me that " D946 series is discontinued that`s company has send D945 series but i told that i want my original 1 than he told me that u have to wait for 15 days for that than after 20 days i didn`t got it so i asked him for my case ID than when i crossed checked with that ID so i came to know that they had cheated with me after 25 days when i got motherboard that too not the same which i had sent for replacement he didn`t gave me my PROCESSOR and gave me 2.66 ghz processor for temporary basis i don`t know what to do with my DEALER that `s i m mailing you about my problem still i haven`t got ma processor i m giving u each and every details
    MOTHERBOARD CASE ID -[protected]
    Sir please reply for the same at your earliest
    CONTACT NUMBER -[protected] /[protected]
    MAIL ID - [protected]@yahoo.com
    SIR,
    I HAVE PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD OF YOUR COMPANY SERIES DG33FB ON 3rd JULY 2009 FROM COMPUTER MICRO COM LOCATED IN SEC-34 CHANDIGARH (U.T.) WITH THREE YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT GOT SPOILED & CREATING PROBLEM IT DOESNT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE, AFTER I SWITCH ON THE POWER BUTTON THERE IS NO DISPLAY ON MONITOR EXCEPT MOTHER BOARD ALL THE COMPONENTS OF MY SYSTEM IS WORKING PROPERLY.

MY MOTHERBOARD IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD AS I MENTIONED IT EALIER.SO SIR PLEASE KINDLY SEND THE PROCEDURE TO REPLACE MY MOTHER BOARD ASAP. AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN SEND MY MOTHERBOARD TO YOU.

I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD OF YOUR COMPANY SERIES BTGC60215471AAD[protected] ON 15th feb 2006 FROM nehru pace LOCATED IN Delhi WITH THREE YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT GOT SPOILED & CREATING PROBLEM IT DOESNT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE, AFTER I SWITCH ON THE POWER BUTTON ITS RESTARTIN AND ALSO WHEN I FOEMAT IT IS SUTDOWN.
    pLEASE GIVE ME REPLTHANKS
    sir
    my intel d945gcnl mother have a problem now.its can't detecting ram .
    if you please solve problem.
    am waiting for your kind reply.
    i bought an intel motherboard in august 2008 but it is not working properly since 2 month whatv should i do
    I have purchased a intal desktop Motherboard from Ernakulam 21auguust 2008 . a problem comes in the motherboard—“System is not booting, Sometime after ten minutes the system automatically swtched on

Processor : Socket LgGA775

intel service center
    I have an original mother board of Intel(intel 845gvsr) that is not working.
    Please tell me the service center located nearest to my place. I live in new delhi, India.
    thanx
    I have purchased a intal desktop Motherboard of Computer Empire in New Delhi in 2007 under three years warranty. Now in 25th Feb 2009, a problem comes in the motherboard—“System is not booting, no display " .
    My Ref No:

Subject:-Mother Board-No Display-Serial No :BTCL64700TVW AA D[protected]

INTEL DESKTOP BOARD
    Model No:D945 GCL Oem
    Serial No :BTCL64700TVW AA D[protected]
    We have checked the motherboard by replacing all the hardware parts like HARD DISK, RAM, CPU and SMPS.Computer dealer also got it checked by his engineer and advised to get it replaced by INTEL CORPORATION.
    Please provide Order No. to get it replaced.

With regards, Address:- MB35 Gali No-1 Ground Floor
    Shakerpur Delhi-92
    Mohd Rajjak

motherboard riplesment
    I had intel Mother board chipset No. D915GLVG
    We are facing problem such that, I am getting BIOS setting menu, When I Try to load OS, It show checking hardware configuartion. After that I am not getting display. Please provide me solution

Nagaraju p
    sir my name is arun kumar i bought intrl orignal motherboard before two years. and naw i have to face hanghing problem with it due to become heat of green chip. plz solve my problem..
    the serial number of it:- BTGC622001M1 AAD[protected].
    my address is:- Bhimnagar byepass gali N.-01, H.N.-50, Ghaziabad. (u.p) pin code- 201009.
    my contact n. :-[protected].
    this is in warrenty period.
    I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD (D31GL) FROM NEHRU PLACE ON August
    2008 WITH THREE YEARS WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT

IF YOU HAVE ANY SERVICE CENTRE AT DELHI/N.C.R. SO GIVE ME ADDRESS PLEASE
    SIR,
    I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD OF YOUR COMPANY SERIES 945GCPE INTEL ON 11TH FEBRAURY 2008 FROM A.R COMPUTERS, SHOP #51, 52, EVEREST BLOCK, ADITYA ENCLAVE, AMEERPET, HYDERABAD-500016 (A.P) WITH THREE YEARS COMPANY WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT GOT SPOILED & CREATING PROBLEM IT DOESNT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE, AFTER I SWITCH ON THE POWER BUTTON THERE IS NO DISPLAY ON MONITOR EXCEPT MOTHER BOARD ALL THE COMPONENTS OF MY SYSTEM IS WORKING PROPERLY.

I have followed all technical procedure as per your instructions but no response no display. What are all the items it had like processor, smps, ram etc. working with other main board. Kindly replace a new mainboard as early as possioble.

Product Name : INTEL Desktop Board

Pin Code : 623 571.
    Tamil Nadu
    South India.
    dir sir

1) iam hear with giving 2mother boards .

MODLE NO DG 31GL S.No AAE[protected].

2) MOEL NO DG31PR . SNO AAE[protected]

The above sead motherbords have NO DISPLAY.

Intel DG965RY Motherboard — Re-issue motherboard or repair

I purchased DG965RY Motherboard from Computer Bazar Secunderabad. I found manufacture defect in this model number and verified with many certified engineers. I am unable to install RedHat Linux 4.0 and 5.0 operating system whereas I can install the same earlier and after model motherboards.

I request to do the needful.

Sameer Ahmed
    Its True!!!
    Its True!!!
    I am also facing the same problem. Please let me know the solution
    I purchased new motherboard of Intel chipset with exchange of new DG965RY. I am very disappointed with that.

I have purchased an Intel Motherboard on Date:14/11/2006 of 865 Intel Motherboard Model From Shree Sai Computer, Shop No. 1, Ground Floor, Business House, Opposite Handloom House, Chowki Street, Nanpura, Surat.

As per the commitment made by the retailer this Motherboard is having Three (3) Years Replacement Warranty Period. My Product Identification Number is-AZSA62425078 AA D[protected] with Model No.- Intel Desktopboard D865GSA.

Right now i am expecting to get replaced my product. It is not working & interupting my daily work. So, kindly requesting you to replace it on below mentioned address as soon as possible,
    N.D.Surgical.

With Regards,
    Mr. Naresh Gavali
    +91-[protected]
    +91-[protected]
    I have purchased DG33tl mother board from intel and after 1 year my system would not post. I have sent the Board to Intel and they're claiming that Customer Induced Damage is visible. Now I have checked everything and made sure that there is no damage to the board. They are telling me that they've found Damaged Pins on LGA 775 Socket but not damage was present when board was shipped.
    I am also facing problem with this modal. It`s not booting some time with windows operating system but when I instal Linux based operating system it works properly without any problem. Tell me what to do. give me some solutinon.
    mo.[protected]
    My Motherboard is not working properly. My display is not shown.
    motherboard description is:-
    INTEL DESKTOP BOARD D865GSA.
    Sl no:-AZSA651003Q5
    AA D[protected].
    My Add:-E-1/215, DDA Flats, Sultanpuri, New Delhi-110086.
    Mob No.-[protected]
    [protected].
    shop name where i purchase mother board:-INFRA NETWORK SOLUTIONS(Total networking Solutions), 16A, 1st Floor, Deepak Building, 13, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019.
    Purchasing Date of Motherboard:- 17 March 2007.
    d915gav / d915pgn
    no display
    TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
    ASIA PACIFIC REGION

SUB-NO DISPLAY SHOW ON M.B.

I HAD PURCHASED A MOTHER BOARD (D945GCPE) FROM NEHRU PLACE ON 30th JAN
    2009 WITH THREE YEARS WARRANTY . AS I AM USING IT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY, THEN ALSO IT

MY MOTHERBOARD IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD AS I MENTIONED IT EALIER. SO SIR PLEASE

JIMMC, F-33, sec-6, NOIDA
    EMAIL ID- [protected]@gmail.com
    inteldesktop945 (lancardproblem) s.no.AZPE74000P1J AA D[protected]
    inteldesktop 865(No display) S.No.BTGC60769648 AA D[protected]

I have purchased inteldesktopmotherboard 945 S.No.AZPE74000P1J AA D[protected]Line Card is not working) & inteldesktop865
    S.No.BTGC60769648 AA D[protected]No.Display) plz veriy this two boards above mentation with S.No
    mail me this ID : [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com,
    Mobile . No.[protected], [protected]

Thanking You sir,

PURNACHANDAR .K
    Falt No. 335 Malakajunnagar, Malakajgiri.Hyd
    hello sir /madam,

i buy my motherboard in the year 2006. it was five year warraty now its problem to open in my pc system it also difficult to install any datas and also it takes too long time to open in screen pls as soon as possible cure my motherboard problem its request from ur intel side...

p.soundarajan
    dear sir / madam

I have purchased inteldesktopboard 945 (onboard Linecard is notworking)S.No.AZPE74000P1J AA D[protected] & inteldesktop 865 (No Diasplay S.No.BTGC60769648 AA D[protected] so plz verify this two boards reply me by mail.
    Thanking you Sir/madam

Sec -Hyd
    Cell . No . [protected]
    Email .Id. [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    I have purchased a intal 945 Gccrl Oem Motherboard on 10-may-2007 from Computer Empire(Nehru Place) .motherbord no display .pl change my mother bord.

BTCR70800ER0 AAD[protected] D945GCCR

458/10 Rampura Chander Quater
    Delhi-110035

Mobile-[protected], [protected]
    mother board display problem
    my mother board problem it is not boot so, i am disconnect ram and reconnect, it is boot so i will turnoff the system after on the power switch again it not boot .so i am check my ram to other system ram is ok so my motherboard problem(every time i am disconnect and reconnect the ram system is boot ) it is the main problem INTEL DESKTOP BOARD D945GCPE s/no AZPE74301G3K AA D[protected]
    replacement of mother board
    my mother board is not working from 4 april and it is not displaying any picture in the monitor.once again when i was starting the system it was restarting and not displaying the picture.i was enquired in hyd about mother board failure they didnt give any response

Moterboard Product name Core 2 Duo E7400 DC LGA775 2.80GHz 3MB 1066MHz box
    PRODUCT MODEL E7400 product line core 2 Duo Packaged quanity 1 L2 cache 3mb processor

IF I HAVE ANY MISTAKE IN THIS APPLICATION PLEASE CALL [protected] NODIA

SIR I HAVE VERY NEAD OF MY PC SO PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME ORDER AND CASE NO TO REPARE MY MOTHER BORD

vivek pundir
    [protected]@gmail.com

vivek pundir
    [protected]@gmail.com
    i have purchased a intal desktop Motherboard (DTGL81803YSAAE[protected] .mother bord has no suppy.
    dear sir,
    my name is s.murali from tamilnadu my problem in my password in missing for i am.so in my requst,
    so pls give in my new password...

Intel motherboard d945GNT — Not working properly

Hi Sir/ Ma'm,

My system motherboard (Intel 945 GNTL) No. BTNT646003A2) is not working in my system. I have purchased the same in Jan'07 from your authorized dealer (Bansal Stanmart India Pvt Ltd, Vikas Marg, Shakarpur Delhi). They have already checked the same problem and they had given me your mail ID for registering our complaint.
    Please I request you to take some action on urgent basis. It will great help and service support from side.

Please do the needful.

DheeraJ Jaggi
    Sir/Madam

I am sending you aintel motherboard [intelDG965RY]to you which has 2 complaints.sir My motherboard is on warenty period.the complaints of this board are
    (1)No Display
    (2)Restart
    The S/N of the motherboard is BTRY724000H8 AA D[protected]
    So sir please kindly send the Procedure to replace my motherboard

Thank you...
    Sir / Madam,

I am sending you aintale motherboard[intel DG965RY] to you which has 2 complaints.Sir My
    motherboarrd is on warenty period.The complajnts of this board are
    (1)No Display
    (2)Restart
    the S/N of the motherboarde is BTRY724000H8 AA D[protected]
    So sir please kindly send the procedure to repair or replace my motherboarde

Thank you...

B-86 Flatted Factory Complex
    Okhla phase-3 New delhi 110020
    CELL-[protected]
    [protected]@rediff.com
    Sir, I Have purchased Intel DG31GL and D945 GCPE Motherboard. DG31GL Motherboard is not working sound port. D945 Motherboard is no Display. this M/B is warranty period.
    1. DG31GL - S.I.NO - BTGL83200E22AAE[protected]
    2. D945 GCPE S/NO. AZPE731000SUAAD[protected]
    I have purchased a intel desktop motherboard. this board is not working.

1. DG31GL S.NO. BTGL83200E22AAE[protected] THIS NOT WORKING IN SOUND
    2. D945GCPE S.NO. AZPE731000SUAAD[protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

INTEL - Mother Board
      Denying of Warranty by a reputed company “INTEL ” by putting unacceptable remarks.
      Motherboard Problem