Intel Motherboard

Motherboard Name : D945GCCR

Intel Motherboard — dead

dead no response
Dear sir
I want to know have ur any adress in india. Please help us the contact no. otherwise email

Thanking yours
Manas
sir my name is amey. I brought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL from prabhadevi Due to some reason my motherboard is not working plz solve my problem.
and tell me how i will submit the motherboard and where, for change or repair. the purcase date of the board is jan 2007.
DEAR SIR,
I PURCHASES YOUR PRODUCT, BUT NOT WORKING NOW.PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM.MOTHER BOARD DETAILS,

INTEL DESKTOP BOARD DG33FB,
SL NO.USFB8070056K AA D[protected]

THANKS,
BIJAY,
KOLKATA
INDIA
Sir i have perched a intel mother board D945GCCR since July 2007. But right now is not working there is some problem. so please give some advice how to replace it. Please sir reply me
My intel board code is
Essential Series Desktop board
D945GCCR.

Thanks by
Ranjeet kumar

I am facing a no-display problem with a Intel motherboard its details are as follows

BOXD945GCPE
    AA D[protected]
    AZPE80100Q08
    DATE OF PURCHASE 25APR 2008
    Place of purchase COST to COST computer Nehru place

When I found no display problem with the motherboard, I contacted the Intel regarding the problem. They asked me to perform some troubleshooting steps. I followed those steps and then they asked to ship the board to them.
    I shipped the board on 25th Jan 2009. I received no reply from them in a week or so. I again contacted them to get the status. They told me that they had not received the board and asked me send the scanned copy of courier bill. But according to Courier Company board was delivered on 26th of Jan yet I emailed the scan copy to them. Then I contacted time to time Intel for two weeks, they keep telling me that the board is in screening process. One day I got the same board with no attached information, once again I contacted the Intel and this time they told that the board was physically damaged. After that I asked for the damage details and they sent me the picture of the damage. After seen the image I was totally surprised that there are some scratches in the PS2 port.

I have uploaded the image for reference at http://www.flickr.com/photos/[protected]@N06/[protected]/

Now my point is that PS2 port is working fine and problem is some where else, but because of some scratches in PS2port they are not fixing the problem lying elsewhere.

Ramdayal

datt patil
    Mob [protected]

hai
    i want to know the intel desktop motherboard warranty for DG31PR motherboard

mother board is not working and that is in warranty period
      intel motherboard board- AA D[protected] BTPR736009LC is faulty, having 3 years warrenty which i bought on /2007 . SO PLEASE EITHER REPAIR IT OR REPLACE IT. RS SRINIVASAN PH [protected] CHENNAI

when i went to dealer, he said go and search a website of intel and file your complaint there, one of there representative will do the needful

Please help my out
      RS SRINIVASAN 196/A2 4TH LINK ROAD SADASIVANAGAR MADIPAKKAM CHENNAI 600091
      my ph # [protected]
      mere mother bored dead hai plz help
      i have purchased a intel 101 mother board there is no display

I am a Computer Engineer by profession. I have been recomending Intel Original boards to my customers. But lately I have observed with 4 ( Four ) of my customers that, Firstly It is very hectic to contact Intel Warranty centre, which is available only in bangalore. We have to spend on STD Charges. They take half hour to One hour on the phone to sort out the problem, then they give us a Case no to send the board across. when I send the board to Intel Warranty centre (which is remotely located in Chennai ), the board are in intact condition, but after 15 days when I get the board back the CPU pin is tampered (on purpose) and a note saying "Physical damage, warranty void".

No amount of debate on the issue with the call centre persons, are they ready to accept their mistake.

This has been happening around for the last one year, with no official ready to claim responsibility. what do we do? Whom do we approach? This is the problem which many Engineers are facing. and if you pay the dealer Rs. 500/- they get it replaced for you from god-knows-where.

Nadeem
        i am sending for
        two mother board sending thriugh
        (blazeflash courirs limited) for dated 7/1/2009
        so, pls. deliverd for my m/b for my adderess

susan computers
        u-6 grand chandra appartement
        fraser road Patna (Bihar)
        my contect no- [protected],[protected], [protected]

sir kindly inform my email id

for this adderess -

cadensworth ( india) ltd
        door no- 79 jsd towers
        jawaharlal nehru road 100 fit road
        vadapalani chennai 600026
        Yes this has happened to me also. I have atleast 4 motherboards declared physically damaged by intel. I had to bear losses.
        Yes this has happened to me also. I have DG31 motherboards declared physically damaged by Intel. I had to bear losses.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE...

sir, i bought intel mother 945 GCL on[protected] pin no. BTCR708005Y and it is showing no display and lan port is glowing so kindly reply and change the mother immidiately.
          contact no.[protected]
          sir, there is no display in my pc for past few days though my smps and RAM are working fine and lan port is also glowing which not used to happen earlier
          there is "no display" problum in my mother boad so submit it before one month, after the replacement, in new board same problum is occur.

my contact no.[protected]
          sir please define me that how to solve a problem of mother of no display?
          there is "no display in my intel mother board (d945gcpe) pls replace it or solve my problems
          s/no: azpe74000h6q aad[protected]
          please kindly send the procedure to repair or replace my motherboard .

surendra singh
          View all Intel mother board complaints
          Intel mother board

Posted: 04.02.2009by mamta shastri Send email
          no display at all
          sir, i bought intel mother on 25.05.2006 sr. no. 5CM0AB305750 and it is showing no display and lan port is glowing so kindly reply and change the mother immidiately.
          contact no.[protected]
          sir, i bought intel mother board whose serial no is BTCR71300KX9 AAD78647 302 on 8th of june2007
          from few days it is not working.the display signal is not passing from it, so the moniter does'nt display any thing

please solve my problem.I am giving my contact no. and email id.

contact no. +91 [protected]
          email id- [protected]@gmail.com

thank you.
          sir, i bought intel mother board whose serial no is BTNL727026Z2 AA[protected] on 25th of AUGUST 2007

please solve my problem.I am giving my contact no. and email id.

contact no. [protected], [protected]
          email id- babloooo.[protected]@gmail.com
          My Intel Mother board D 945GCCR ( B) is not working and it is under warrenty purchase on 12/10/2007. from Nehru Place Computer Empire Delhi Pls. sned thedeatilshow to claim warrenty. My address are-

Mobile No. [protected]
          I Brought Intel Mother board D 945GCCR ( B) whose serial no is BTCR730002CK AAD[protected] on 12th of Oct. 2007 from Computer Empire Nehru Place . Now it not working and it is under warrenty purchase on 12/10/2007. Pls. replace the mother oard. My address are-

Respected sir,

I, Vishal Dhole frm pune.I hav prob with my motherboard.There is no video input signal to moniter from CPU. i hav shown it to many experts but they told me that there is problem in motheroard.
          So i request u to suggest me the proper way for getting it repair or replace.
          i cant give motherboard to tht shop frm wher i purched it.Bcz that place is so far from pune.
          tell wt should i do for this.
          If there is any service center of inetl in pune then send me complete address.
          i went to the address 'CITY POINT 1, Unit No 305, Dhole-Patil Road, pune' but that shop was closed frm last 1 year ago.
          reply me as soon as possible wit complete guideline.Thanking u.
          Respected sir,

So i request u to suggest me the proper way for getting it repair or replace.
          tell wt should i do for this.
          If there is any service center of inetl in pune then send me complete address.
          reply me as soon as possible wit complete guideline.My cont no is [protected]
          Thanking u.
          I bought intel original mother board D945-GCNL on 4th of January 2008 . According to the manfacturing date it is under the waaranty period.Regarding the matter, system not take booting process and even not display BIOS menu.
          So, I request u please give service or any suggestion in my email id.

address:
          Rajesh tiwari
          s/o Madan tiwari
          G.M.Complex,
          B-type, distt.-Korea
          pin no. 497773 (C.G.)
          mob. no.-[protected]

I use Intel P4 Machine just before 5 days my system my getting re-set after ever 10-15 minutes automatically, may be because of Over-heating. so I tried to clean my processor fan with a blower. i made it but later now the display is getting appeared as no beep sound at all as after 1 min the screen light displays orange light instead of green.

please guide me to work my system as usual good.

My name is Sebastian from Cochin,
            I had bought a motherboard of Intel on dated, 02.01.2008
            and now it is become complaint, that is "no display"
            and the complaint has registred on intel, and is gave for replacing on to the address below
            Cadensworth India Pvt. Ltd,
            79- J.N. Road
            100 feet Road
            Vadapalani
            Chennai - 600 026
            And i got it back without any replace, and i again informed
            the intel, Then they are told that there was a physical damge on
            that moher board (cpu soket pin bent) and i could not get any warrenty,
            But when i was sented to them there was no damage, I think that the damage is created by them becose last month my friend's mother board is also like this.
            I had only used the mother board 10 months, and the warrenty
            period is 3 years,
            I do'nt know what i do, they are cheating me
            please help me, and give any solution, now i have no other way
            to tell,

Case number: 8641536
            Product: D945GCPE
            Markings: AZPE74401493 AA D[protected]

my contact no.[protected]
            my mother boered not shoing despley
            mother bored no ; 003018a17e63
            this moter bored is not shoing despley plz chang it
            my adress 106/67gandhi nager kanpur
            my contect no ;[protected]
            plz aregent solv my problam
            I brought a intel 965 mother board on dec 26th 2007...it is giving much trouble from the time i fixed it

i complain a motherbaord no display but there is no response only they send a mail and nothing to do, my Case number:8370738 .how to get service for my board
              no display intel motherboard model 845
              once they issue the case number you need to send the motherboard via courier the name of courier is mention in the mail itself they will send the motherboard Free of cost to Intel service center at Banglore.

Bregds.

Sunil Agrawal
              i have d945dcnl motherbord on display coming from my bord idealy standing, i check the bord in service center they say the bord is ded, so i want replace my bord
              no display intel motherboard

Mother Baord — No Display

Dear,

I have a intel chip set mother board but this is not display so i sent you a coml[paint. so plz sent my complaint no.

My mother Board Serial No.:- BTGL818003E6AAE[protected]

Model No. :- DG31GL

Regds
              Tanuj Gupta
              my motherboard is restarted in every 10 to 15 min
              i complain a motherbaord no display but it is not supporting any Hard disk / SATA hard disk . kindly solve my probelm by email or give any hint. if possible

intel desktop Board D101GGC

iam waiting for yor response

I had purchased Intel's motherboard two years before. It has a warranty period of 3 years. I had bought it from a dealer but he is not cooperating to register my complaint. Moreover, he has charged service charges for the motherboard. The following are the details of the motherboard:
                Model No. D 845 GVSRL
                Serial No. AAC[protected]
                No. FCSR 51012121

Intel Original Motherboard — Color Display Problem

My PC is not displaying the Green Color, there I am not able to work the display is reddish.
                My Mother is still in warranty period. I purchased this from Bangalore and now I am living in Hyderbad, Can any body help in getting this done!
                thanks in anticipation
                Ehtesham

intel(mother board) — Mother board not wqrking properly

I brought a mother board INTEL945 GCNL S/NO :BTNL72701QM8, it is not working properly
                i.e it is not displaying. The chipset is geting very heat. so i kindly requesrt you to send one of your technision
                and rectify my problem as soon as posible .

Intel Original Motherboard — mother board not properly worked

Intel Original Mother board is not properly working during on. Which fault is AUTOMATIC SYSTEM OFF OR MOTHER BOARD OFF. My suggest to company for Mother board CPU FAN is not properly setteble from company supply. Those complain or problem in so many board I seen. So, Please to Check out in your company for proper CPU FAN fitting.

BHARAT R. PAWAR
                HARDWARE ENGINEER
                M : [protected]
                AHMEDABAD
                GUJARAT

mother board — motherboard not working properly

Respected sir/Madam

I have purchased a desktop motherboard of intel company in november 2008 under three year warranty.(intel 945)now in oct. 2008 a problem comes in the motherboard system.mother board light started properly but procerr fan not working. so i need your help.

thanking you

4A/18 Tilak nagar new delhi110018
                ATAR SINGH

Intel Motherboard — mother board

dear sir / or madam

I am Kartar Singh from shanti International from new delhi, I have a intel motherboard i buy to this last year and it is in under warranty . right now i am facing display problem with this mother board

Unfortunately, we do not have its original bill you can find out to this with its serial number

therefore, i am requesting you to plz you collect motherboard at your end my contact details are below

shanti International

New Delhi 110018

Tele [protected] / 5238/ 6038

Mob [protected], [protected]

from shanti International
                PS2 ports are not working properly...
                the sound port are not working properly and when i will copy any application in other drive it will
                hang the others programmes are run very slow

its ics chip will be so heated

please give me ackownlodgement when i will submit my motherboard

Intel — motherboard not work properly

i bought computer in last November but last month it was not work mother board not work and sound also not work

pratik mehta
                mob [protected]

Mobile No. [protected]
                i bought intel mother board intel 965 on 19 dec 2007 but these days it is not working properly first problem it is not detecting hard disk and not showing display

Intel Motherboard — mother board not working

I am from Hari priyaa computers, Salem. I have purchased a mother board from your company on 05.06.2008. Now it has a problem of computer shouting down automatically. I am having the warrenty card. What I have to do the next? Please do the needful.
                M.Manikandan
                my mather board not work properly my waranty paper is missplace.how i regester my problam.

Intel Motherboard — Mother Board is not working

Mother Board Serial No. BTNL74400J6V, AD[protected], D945GCNL.

Mother Board is regularly heating, systems is automatically restatrted, i will change my rams, formated many times, its hanging aftere working 1 to 2 hours.
                sir i am not working motherboard

Intel — motherboard not work

i do not have display and it is not being on from last 20 days
                I am Neeraj, I bought a computer from nehru place on july 2009. but in 2 weeks i got a problem in motherboard. Pls collect the motherboard from my under mentioned address. i have a bill and i will keep the photocopy with the product

Neeraj
                KC-9, Ground floor front, Kashyap farm, Ganesh nagar ext-II, Shakarpur
                Delhi-92
                my motheboard is not working now.so i gave to ip com in coimbatore.he took 350 for servicing charge but he gave me any receipt, not working now pls tell me what can i do then send me ur service center nearest tirupur

Intel Motherboard — mother board is not working

dear sir
                i am ratnesh srivastava from lucknow(u.p) my desktop mother board is not working.
                mothar board audio not working

Intel Motherboard — Intel Mother Board Not Working

I have purchased Intel Mother Board which is still in warranty. It went for repairs to Intel, unfortunately they could not repair and sent to me as such. As it is under warranty I must get replacement for same.
                i need intel mother board problems how to solve the problems
                i haver an intel 945GCPE [azpe7430021h]matherboard.i am facing problem with that there is display in the monither .I have tried with another RAM, processor, power supply, processor fun .but there is not result found, its clear is some problem with matherboard that's why. i want to please provide me complain no. as soon as possible and solution of my intel matherboard. I will be very thankful to you.

your's faithfully.

DHARA SINGH
                B-110 RAISAR PLAZA INDRA
                MARKET JAIPUR.[RAJASTHAN]
                I have purchase intel motherboard but after some of day it not working
                I did not understand the issue

SIR,
                  I HAVE PURCHASED IT 2 MONTHS BEFORRE FROM SECTOR-22, (COMPUTER WAREHOUSE). THEN I HAVING PROBLEM IN THE MOTHERBOARD, THEN I SEND IT BACK TO INTEL COMPANY THROUGH DEALER, AND HE SAID TO ME YOU WILL GET NEW ONE WITHIN 20 DAYS. BUT NOW 35 DAYS GONE I DONT GET ANY REASONABLE INFORMATION FROM THE DEALER, HE SAID I DONT KNOW WHY INTEL TAKE SO MUCH TIME TO BACK IT . CAN I KNOW ITS MY FAULT THAT I PURCHASED INTEL MOTHERBOARD . I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN I GET NEW ONE .
                  For every replacment you need to log the case with the intel before dispacthing the motherboard to them.
                  if you have bought the motherboard from an IPP or SUB Distributor you can even have advance replacment for the motherboard 35 days time is too much. I will suggest you please ask the case ID number which your dealer has to get from intel before dispacthing the material. through that Case ID you can track the status of your motherboard.

Bregds.

Sunil Agrawal

no display showing from some time. so please replace my mother board immidiatly.
                    in any case please contact me :-[protected]
                    sir my name is nitin . I brought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL from Nehru Place New Delhi. Due to some reason my motherboard is not working plz solve my problem.
                    i have bought my intel motherboard from NEHRU PLACE (NEW DELHI) in september 2008 and not it is giving me problem there is no sound coming from my pc plz guide me that what i have to do or tell me that where is your authorised service centre is.
                    I have bought my latest intel motherboard from NEHRU PLACE [NEW DELHI] in June 2007 and from 2 months it is not working. Please guide me how can I solve problem of my motherboard and also give me address of consumer service centre of intel in Delhi and Sahibabad [Ghaziabad] for change or repair.
                    Computer empire shop is very bad option for purchasing computer. very irresposible staff, not caring the customer..
                    I was bought about 100 pices dg31 intel motherboard. and facing various problems. and have to change all. whats the reason
                    my intelmotherboard-865chipset have a problem.also give me address of consumer service centre of intel in mumbai for change or repair.& tell me how many years have guarantee of intel motherboard-865chipset
                    sir, i have bought intel motherboard from Nehru Place in New Delhi in 2006 but that time it is not working.it's display problem, and my warannty time next month is over so please guide me,
                    There are no sound in my motherboard.

Please help me to out or help me to solve this Problem.ae790
                    sir my name is shambhu kuamr . I brought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL from laxmi nagar Delhi-92. in feb 2007 Due to some reason my motherboard is not working plz solve my problem.
                    and tell me how i will submit the motherboard and where, for change or replacement. the purcase date of the board is feb 2007.
                    my contact no is [protected]
                    sir my name is jitender singh . I brought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL from Nehru Place New Delhi. Due to some reason my motherboard is not working plz solve my problem.
                    and tell me how i will submit the motherboard and where, for change or repair. the purcase date of the board is august 2007.

Intel Motherboard — faulty motherboard

Dear sir/madam

I had submitted a complaint a few days ago aswell but i got no response thus i am putting forward my probelm once again.

I had purchased an intel motherboard (sl no. SIN BTCL64200A3A) dated 26/06/2007.Since it is still under the warranty period my dealer asked me to directly mail INTEL and tell the company about the problem and get the motherboard replaced as it is the only remedy recommended by him.

I hope i will get a response regarding the problem soon and that the needful will be done.

Yours truly,
                    Neha Mukherjee.
                    I have bought my intel motherboard from NEHRU PLACE [NEW DELHI] in Dec 2006 and from 2 months it is not working. it is Showing no Display CPU Fan is working .Please guide me how can I solve problem of my motherboard and also give me address of consumer service centre of intel repair.
                    I have bought my intel motherboard (Intel 945Gccl- Serial No. BTCL64700VOY (36Mw)) from Chennai in Jul 2007 and it is not working. it is Showing no Display .Please guide me how can I solve problem of my motherboard and also give me address and contact number of consumer service centre of intel repair at Chennai.

Intel — Problem with lan card

I have purchased Intel 945GCPE original mother board.
                    From last 20 days I am suffering from one problem
                    that I can't connect my newly purchased modem with the lancard
                    there is a error 678 when I am going to set up the internet connection with my cpu.
                    My cpu is in warranty period.
                    Please help me to solve this problem.

Intel — mother board issue

i brought a pc b4 10 month ago and i'm facing a problem with the mother board such as( RAM & LAN CARD) are not working.
                    so i hope u will response to my complaint as soon as possible..my cell number is[protected]...

MOther board id is (1865GM7A-02 71008k[protected]
                    Regards, Perez Peter..

Intel Motherboard — lan card not working

I have purchased intel mother board from sunshine computers, Bharuch gujarat India on jan 2008 and in sept month when i take new net connection i found that Len card not working so it will send to you by sunshine computer 2 times but no change in mother board and as per your company len card is burned but how it is possible without use of len card it will burned ?
                    Pl give me favourable response as per your company's product prestige .

kindely regard's
                    Sanjay kulkarni

Intel Motherboard — Not install server 2003 completely

sir/madam
                    I have purchased intel original motherboard in 23 sep 2008 with 3 year warranty period. Now i am facing a problem that OS server 2003 not install properly.I check BIOS setting. so now i want to solution for it sent me address where i can get my solution.Plz send me intel service centre in varanasi.
                    THANKS

RAJESH KR SINGH
                    my board have sime ploblem and it no goint to start
                    some ploblem in mother board

Intel — not able to install server 2003

I have brought intel motheboard DG31GL and 250GB Sata hard drive and ddr2 ram 1GB. processor dual core 2.2 mhz.
                    But I am not able to install windows server 2003 standard edition on this board.
                    The Board does not support windows 2003 OS. Even I am also finding some solution for this.
                    I have a Intel Pentium 4 mother board having some display and reboot problem pls guide me to repair it and tell me the address of d shop where it is repaired and work properly.
                    Thanks...
                    Complaint For Motherboard
                    Please contact us
                    Dear Mr. Rajesh,
                    Kindly let me know the model number of the motherboard. Because if its desktop motherboard you will certainly face the problem because chipsets of desktop are not optimised for the server operating system.

[protected]@esc.co.in
                    Daer Neha,
                    Kindly let us know the nature of the problem and model number of the motherboard i can try to help you.

[protected]@esc.co.in

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
                    My Intel DG31PR Motherboard not support Window 2003 server
                    But I donot want to replace my motherboard, I want you sugest my which intel orignal motherboard support window 2003 server and Linux
                    Please Reply fast
                    Intel Is Worst Warranty Service Provider. First they don't have their service center in any city of India they just have collection center in Chennai and when we sent the motherboard there for replacement / repair they return back 90% of motherboard just saying the board is physical damage.
                    my intel 102dg board is in problem now

i need any service center address in chennai.
                    or may be intel service center in chennai.
                    plz help me.
                    eid is:
                    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                    I have bought Intel D101GGCL mother board on 18th july 2006 now I have problem with the board. initally sound was not comming but after few days that means now matchine is not starting I have called a professional hardwarer he told me its your mother board problem. So whot I will do naw
                    sir
                    I bought intel chipset motherboard in july 2007 .this oct 2008 my boaed had problem for which i send it for repair in dadar (mumbai) repair centre .WHen I went to bring my motherboard they inform me that board is send by courier .but I havent receive the board till date.
                    Please tell me what should I do, Please guide me get back my board.

My Mob : 25812781

sir i have intel D945GCL motherboard having problem of no display. this motherboard is under warrenty so pls replace or repair it. where should i contact for this tell me.

Intel Motherboard — Re-issue mother board

I have purched a intel motherboard from Computer zone at New Delhi on 13th of february.but now it is not working properly.when i start it, it is restarting regularly and all other connection is working properly. Only problem in mother board.Thats why i am facing big problem.
                    plz solve my problem and re-issue the mother board.
                    for any further information, plz contact me at
                    My contact no -- [protected]
                    or you can email at - saurav.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Respected Sir,
                    I had bought an INTEL original motherboard Model No. BOXD865GSAL, JTE code: 22930 in the month October 2006,
                    and also pentium 4 processor along with that. ( 524SL8ZZ COSTA RICA, 3.06 GHZ/1M/533/04A, 3624A609)
                    but suddenly there is some technical problem (DISPLAY PROBLEM) in my board is not proper working from last 4 weeks.
                    So kindly please let me know the service center address for delhi.
                    thanking you,

nihar panda ( [protected])
                    [protected]@yahoo.com

I had bought an INTEL original motherboard Model No. BOXD865GSAL, in the month October 2006,

and also pentium 4 processor along with that. but suddenly there is some technical problem in my board is not proper working from last week.
                    So kindly please let me know the service center address for delhi.
                    nihar panda [protected]
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    I had bought an INTEL original motherboard Model No. BOXD865GSA essentnal servies desktop, in the month October 2006,

So kindly please let me know the service center address for lucknow
                    mob-[protected], [protected]
                    sir my name is Sachin . I bought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL from Nehru Place New Delhi. Due to some reason my motherboard is not working plz solve my problem.
                    and tell me how i will submit the motherboard and where, for change or repair. the purchase date of the board is sep 2007.
                    hello...
                    i purachased my dg33fb motherboard on april 2008
                    and now it is not installing the driver of my graphic card...
                    my graphic card working on other computer bt not in mine...
                    can u tell me the service centre address or how i can solve my prob.
                    tx.
                    sir my name is Deepak . I brought one motherboard for my computer of INTEL from Nehru Place New Delhi. Due to some reason my motherboard is not working plz solve my problem.
                    and tell me how i will submit the motherboard and where, for change or repair. the purcase date of the board is july 2006.
                    motherboard 102gcc
                    motherboard serial no.[protected]

my mother is not working so please check my motherboard & give me replacement .
                    please give replacement.
                    Intel 945GCNL BOARD ONLY SUPPORT WINDOWS 2003 SERVER.
                    WINDOW SERVER 2003 INSTALLATION OF DG31PR MOTHERBOARD NOT SCUSSFUL OR NOT SUPPORTED.
                    never ever buy Intel motherboard, go for ASUS motherboard, Asus motherboard is the best in the market, built a amazing PC, buy Asus P5N73-AM motherboard, cheap and the very best, though there are lot of model, but i choosed P5N73-AM, read the review on Asus website or any site. i bought new Intel Motherboard G31PR, there was no diplay.
                    hi sir i am shiva my motherboard is not working pls be rep ply me i already i give complain but not have any rep ply to pls take care
                    contact no:[protected]
                    as far as P5N73-AM board concern, there is a booting problem, the display goes blank most ofthe time during booting, whether it's the board problem or os setup problem, i don't know
                    My Intel Mother board D 945GCCR ( B) is not working and it is under warrenty purchase on 12/10/2007. Pls. sned thedeatilshow to claim warrenty. My address are-

Mobile No. [protected]
                    I have purchased intel original motherboard in 04 MAY 2009 with 3 year warranty period. Now i am facing a problem that OS not install properly.I check BIOS setting. so now i want to solution for it sent me address where i can get my solution.Plz send me intel service centre in MUMBAI.
                    THANKS

Intel Motherboard — Sound port is not working

sir, i have problem in my computer motherboard in which sound port(back side) not working properly.
                    please tell me how i replace motherboard or repair.
                    I Have A Intel Classic Mother Board DG31 PR [ BTPR82100Q25 AA D[protected],

Mother Board Not Show Display, Please Help Me To Replacement
                    i too face same probn
                    hi sir i am sugunakumar my motherboard is not working pls be rep ply me. mother board have warrenty . which address i send my mother board. pls contact No :[protected]. pls reply me .send address for courier
                    I have a intel D945GCNL motherboard which i bought approx one & half years ago from a local purchase retailer.But now I'm facing one problem that whenever i'm going to power on my PC after showing the intel screen its neither booting nor going forward to perform another.Thats why I want to servicised my motherboard as soon as possible from any service centre in kolkata.I would be grateful to you if you kindly let me know about all the prosedure for servicing in my gmail account.
                    Thanking you,
                    Rajdeep Goswami
                    sir/madam,
                    i have a intel mother board, in which mouse and keyboard are not working. n pls give me the add. of service center in delhi.
                    MANISH
                    as soon as i start my pc i get a message on screen that is"BIOS ROM checksum error" and i m facing a great problem as i m nt able to even enter the BIOS setting now! plz gv some suggestions or steps that can solve my problem
                    hope u will reply soon!
                    my contact number is [protected] and [protected]@yahoo.com is my mail id
                    thnk u!
                    varun
                    a great lover of intel

Intel Motherboard — problem

my intel mother board have some display problem at runtime.board name:D865gsa
                    MY INTEL MOTHER BORD DG-31PR PCI EXPREES IS NOT GIVING THE ADIUO OUTPUT PLEASE CHANGE THE MY INTEL MOTHER BORD DG-31PR PCI EXPREES MY ADD:- A-1/199 SULTANPURI NEW DELHI 110086 MOB:- [protected] /[protected]
                    Dear Sir, my motherboard is not showing display .i brought it before one year from district center delhi.plz provide me intel service center address in delhi.my contact no is [protected]...
                    i have intel motherbord but there one problem in board cpu pin where cpu will be installed one pin is broken it will work could i know .

Dilip Tripathi

Intel Motherboard — Network card not working

i purchase the new intel DG31PR mother board recently

the mother board have network card problem

the network card is initially working but last moth not working the error message is network cable is unpluged.

i contact the hardware engineer he told the problem is on board network card.

us service the mother board.

so i send the complaint

Mother Board
                    Type : DG31PR

S.No. BTPR90800JRE

My Intel DG31PR Motherboard not support Window 2003 server
                    which intel orignal motherboard support window 2003 server and Linux
                    Please Reply fast
                    I have Use Intel945 Orginal motherbord..I face problem in display...
                    THATS MY BORD DEATIL---
                    RZG-237, NEAR PANDIT CHOWK, RAJNAGAR-2, PALAM COLONY
                    NEW DELHI-110045
                    MOB. NO.-[protected]

Intel Motherboard — sir

sir i am purchase one Intel gcnl 945 mother bord in anantapur but iam in hydarabad . The problem is my pc is autometically restarted when the opening of games or fix grafic card .
                    mother bord no is ; BTNL80200ZBZ AA D97184-10
                    mother bord modal ; D945GCNL
                    mother bord no is ; BTNL80200ZBZ AA D[protected]
                    mother bord modal ; D945GCNL

INTEL D945GC cr — no display

dear sir
                    i bought my intel mother board from delhi which is under warranty period is not working
                    product des BOXD945GCCRL so please re placed my motherboard
                    sir i have purchased dg31pr intel original motherboard.
                    i want to install server 2003 std edition on this.
                    while instaslling it is showing error that:"irql is not less or equal " with error code 0x00000000A.

kindly help
                    ([protected])
                    Sir/Madam

I have purchased a desktop Motherboard of INTEL COMPANY in July 2007
                    under three years warranty. Now in March 2009, a problem comes in the motherboard—“System booting, proper display but not able to install operating system”. Now the process started to avail the warranty, but instead of repairing/replacement under warranty, Intel is putting allegation on me of mishandling which violates the warranty.

Order no. [protected]

pls help me or give me Intel service centre address in Delhi, so I go directly to intel

Ajay kumar

ctc: [protected], 46400003
                    intel motherboard lan card not working
                    sir, i have problem in my computer motherboard in which sound port(back side) not working properly and the front side sound port is working properly. so, i think there is no any problem with the drivers.

please help me...what to do?

regards
                    akash

Intel Motherboard — bios programming failed of motherboard

dear sir/mam

i naveen kumar R/o A-2/32 dayal pur delhi 110094.i am the customer of your product intel 965 mother board. its bios programming has been failed.this is not taking the boot. i hope you that you will take a action about my problem.

thanking you
                    yours trully
                    naveen
                    I have bought my intel motherboard (Intel D945GCCR- Serial No. BTCR741002X6 AA D[protected] from DELHI in MAY 2007 and it is not working. it's not Showing the Display .Please guide me how can I solve problem of my motherboard.
                    sir i have intel D945 motherboard from NEHRU PLACE [NEW DELHI] problem of no display. this motherboard is under warrenty so pls replace or repair it. where should i contact for this tell me.

con.t no [protected]
                    sir my name is praveen kumar i have intel D945 motherboard having problem of no display. this motherboard is under warrenty so pls replace or repair it. where should i contact for this tell me.
                    my contact no is [protected]
                    sir i have intel D945 motherboard having problem of no display. this motherboard is under warrenty so pls replace or repair it. where should i contact for this tell me.
                    my contact no is [protected]

I Purchased an intel mother board with core to duo processor from Pune on 1st October 2009. Now there is no display from the mother board. As I am from technical background, I have done my bit of troubleshooting and it seems to be an issue with the mother board.
                    I have now moved to bangalore. Please suggest me a place where this board could be dropped for further investigations as it is in warranty.

My contact Number is [protected]

Pramil

Intel (D945GCcr) — replacement of Motherboard

There is an error in my Intel Chip and is not working properly.and purchasing date is 13th march 2007 i.e. under the warranty period . So I want to replace it.
                    how can complaint the motherboard plz given to me link, , , , what is website name??????????//

my motherboard is not working ...

Intel Motherboard — my system is not booting properly

my system is not allowing to start window properly,so times cpu is also not working properly,
                    and my mother board is still in warranty period , so kindly do some needful for my complaint

Thankyou,

Warm regards,
                    C.N.Dinesh Kumar,

Intel Motherboard — Graphics not supported

In my Board Graphics card is not at all supporting and only one Ram slot is working, Audio pluggins are not working, Hanging For every 15 mins. Can you pls help me. Waiting for your response. Thank you.
                    Sir, My Intel mother board is in warranty.I want service.what should I do?
                    I am having “Intel core 2 Quad DG 35EC “ Mother board S/N / P/N “AA E[protected]”. I am unable to install Audio and Vidio softwares from supplied CD. They are not working properly. I am using Windows7 operating system. Please short out my problem. I purchased this motherboard from Macro computers, Patna-Bihar on dated[protected].

one custumer
                    i m very satisafied my intel bord/.
                    its very latest and good tecnology.
                    i enjoy when i use my computer
                    thanks hasan
                    my system is not booting properly
                    my system is not allowing to start window properly, so times cpu is also not working properly,
                    and my mother board is still in warranty period, so kindly do some needful for my complaint

Thankyou,

dinesh parab
                    mother board issue

i brought a pc from June 2009 and i'm facing a problem with the mother board thats not working
                    so i hope u will response to my complaint as soon as possible..my cell number is ---[protected]..

MOther board id is (BTPR919012RH AA D[protected]

Regards, Ujwal
                    I have intel motherboard .M no. is desktop boaed D101GGC, Sr no is BTG70310GY7 AAD[protected] part no is E220370.
                    This motherboard have some problem . when pc trun on the pc .The pc will be on but next time we trun off the pc then trun on pc that time display willbe not come . In this pogition I will chang the cmos & ram . But the porblem is same . So I want to have your help. So please give reply
                    I want to correct my motherboard since it is not working and it isunder warranty period
                    dear sir/madam,
                    I have a intel original motherboard D945GCL , having problem in starting, coming three beeps and no display , it has been already two times repaired/replaced by you. motherboard is in warranty now.so pls replace my motherboard
                    MY CONT NO- [protected]
                    Intel ATOM KIT Mother board Prob automatic shoud down after 15 to 30 minutes.
                    my motherboard intel dg31gl part number:-BOXDG31GL .SKUNO:-110E172 IS NOT WORKING WHICH WAS PURCHASED BY ME ON NOV/08 .It is got giving display

Kindly tell me the procedure to get it changed.

Best regards
                    Akash verma
                    my no. [protected]
                    my computer motherboard S/N BTCR70901 T04 AA D[protected] for CPU-D945GCCR (B) can i get warranty from intel side?
                    In my Intel mother board have no sound i m submit my board to dealer on this date 03-04-10 i wants to please repair my board (chip set is D945GNL) i m from Lucknow please repair my board its a humble request.
                    Thanking You
                    (Apoorv Ghosh)
                    i am having prblm in m.b but it is in warranty how i can bacup my period

Intel Motherboard — display

MY MOTHER BOARD SREAIL NO (AZPE80100PTA) MODEL NUMBER (D945GCPE) I HAVE PROBLEM DISPLAY NOT PERSENT PLZ REPLACE MY MOTHER BOARD. THANK MY PHONE NUMBER [protected] , [protected]