Internet banking Complaints & Reviews

Internet banking — Allabad internet banking request is not completed for 5days

VarunKumarThakur
Respected sir/madam, i have an account on your bank in branch Gejha Bhangel - Noida. In date[protected] I was submit the Internet...
Complaint category Banks

aftabahmed0786
When i want to login i cant applicable to login and cant change the password or when we reset the password i cant submit the information an error is occured in display DETAILED PROVIDE YOU IS WRONG PLEASE TRY AGAIN WITH CORRECT INFORMATION

Internet banking — Inb transaction rights

I don't have transaction rights on my secondary account net banking sbi

Anand VR
    I am using net banking from last 3 years frequently. From last 2 weeks my facility is disabled. I queried bank about it and asked me to call customer care but unable to get the customer care. Can you pl guide me to over come it. can i get some guideline from this message.

change mobile number

sir,my account number sbi v.p.o pooh district kinnaur (H P)[protected] kindly change immidiately my new mobile number [protected] old no.[protected]
    regards:-mrs:-Nisha Devi

kksshashi
      Subject: HAKING OF MY UCO-BANK ACCOUNT NO 07350100077461
      I have my account in UCO Bank at IOC Township, BEGUSARAI BRANCH in Bihar. I am presently living in NEW DELHI since last year.
      On March 7th, 2013 I have done two NEFT in other known account of Allahabad Bank in Begusarai branch. When I tried to re log in my account but it did not respond, immediately I talked to my branch for re activation of log in, they said to present in bank personally with application then new user id & password will be provided. But I suspected that somebody has hacked my account and changed my password. I went to nearest ATM of Axis bank and taken mini statement and found that sum of Rs. 325017 has been transferred from my account in four different accounts. Then I was informed to my branch and they have provided all details (account details provided in enclosures).
      I add for your information that I had never added these people in my account and I don’t even know these people by any means. I don’t know how they were able to access authentication code which is provided by the bank whenever I add some one in my account as a beneficiary. Mobile in which(9471456388) this authentication code should have come has been in roaming and switched off for last eight days. It is suspected that email account has also been hacked to gain access of authentication code.
      I, then moved to KOTLA MUBARAKPUR POLICE STATION where they acknowledged my intimation and I was advised to proceed to cyber cell of CBI, NEW DELHI. (Copy of intimation letter provided in enclosures)
      There are one account in Saket, E-143 (HDFC Bank)out of four, where sum of Rs. 1 Lakh has been transferred from my account in favour of Abhay Pratap Singh(AC No.- 0043200030566)
      Then I contacted HDFC bank in Saket where I came to know that SUM OF 1 LAKH has been withdrawn from the (0043200030566) account number on the same day i.e. 7th of March.
      I, therefore request you to look in the matter, and investigate further. It is my humblest request to you. I shall be greatly thankful to you for this help.
      Expect my full cooperation. Address: 4th floor, 1857/1
      Soliciting your early response. KOTLA MUBARK PUR
      Thanking you. OPPOSITE DHARAM BHWAN.
      Yours faithfully NEW DELHI-110003
      Kamlesh kumar singh
      Phone number 9708341663/7838775502

DETAILS OF ACCOUNT WHERE MY MONEY TRANSFERRED(PROVIDED BY MY UCO BANK, IOC TOWNSHIP BRANCH, BEGUSARAI, NEAR KAPASIA CHOWK, BEGUSARAI, P.O. – REFINERY TOWNSHIP, DIST - BEGUSARAI, PIN 851117 (IFSC CODE - UCBA0000735)
      DATE : 07/03/2013
      SL.NO. ACCOUNT HOLDER AC NO. BANK & ADDRESS IFSC CODE AMOUNT(Rs.)

MGBY SAREO 4211195227 KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, Grounf Floor, SCO 16 Sector – 14, GURGAON, KKBK0000287 175017.00
      ABHAY PRATAP SINGH 0043200030566 HDFC BANK, E-143, SAKET, SOUTH DELHI HDFC0000043 100000.00
      RAJNISH TIWARI 019801536415 ICICI BANK, Kailash Aotomobile, Model Road, 124 Napier Town, JABALPUR, 482001 ICIC0000198 25000.00
      MANNU AND SETHI 08771530001785 HDFC BANK, No. 7, 3RD CROSS, Puttalingaiah Road, Padmanabanagar, Banglore, Karnataka HDFC0000877 25000.00

Personal — NEFT

I am having a/c no. [protected] in TIRUNELVELI TOWN Branch, TAMILNADU. I have transferred Rs.40, 000/- from my a/c to INDIAN BANK ACCOUNT a/c. through NEFT on 2/11/2009 AT 8.30 AM THROUGH SBI NET BANKING. But yet not received this amount in my INDIAN BANK branch. As an emergency case I Transferred this amount from this account to Indian bank account. Within a day through NEFT you cannot Transfer the funds to other Bank. Why are u giving such a Poor service FOR THIS NEFT. UNLESS OR OTHERWISE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY TWO DAYS AFTER THROUGH NEFT PLEASE CLOSE THIS SERVICE IN YOUR BANK. GIVE ME FATE OF THIS FOLLOWING. Reference no. is given below for transaction.

INB Reference Number : IR01846416
      Reference no. SBINH[protected]

change mobile number

sir,my account number [protected] kindly change immidiately my new mobile number [protected] old no.[protected]
      regards:-mrs:-Nisha Devi

subratnarayan
        I got my internet banking kit which is includes everything
        but after two times application submite with my details before 18 days again 5 days at
        Main branch Jajpur Road,
        Odisha
        Till date I am unable to log in my account due to neglate of staff
        A/c no-31442547937
        So the bank senior should give advice to staff

kamalgiri3184
          Dear sir
          my name is kamal giri and i getd internet banking on sbi solan (himamnchal pardesh).
          sir i am firstly opened my accont on sbi solan (himanchal pardesh) and i forget my password, than i transfer my account to distt- champawat (uttrakhand) and i request to champawat brach to given me a internet banking i have told our privious problum to the branch offr and he was issued me a new kit but it is not working. I again complained this problum to champawat branch. But the branch offficer could not attend me.
          you are requested to solve above problum for which shall remain gretful to u.
          my account detail-
          Kamal giri
          account no 20056087954
          Sbi champawat
          uttrakhand
          Hello ,

I opened a saving account with SBI Main branch plcace ORAI in the month of july 2007.I supose to get the internet banking id and password at this time.

But i did not receive any username and password.I contacted the branch manager two times in the month of November.Instead of giving a proper response and attention he is refusing my request and giving new dates and time .When i will reach on time then he wil give a new reason that it did not come yet.All other banks are proving these facility with in the month.

I do not know what is the process.I have Other banks accouts also and if they are fail to provide service then at least they are giving proper response and attention and trying to solve the problem.

But here the response is very bad and pathetic.

Please look in this matter so i can get the better service .The perception is already broken that SBI is very good in banking service but hoping i will get proper response.

Neetesh Gupta

Internet banking — Unable to connect through iconnect

I have been using the iconnect since last 1.5 yrs ;recently I forgot the password for logging in and I received a courier where my new Login and transaction password has been sent by evening and to my astonishment I cannot login with the new password that has been sent through a courier.

Can some one help me out of this trouble???? or probably suggest me any reasons why this is happening?
          I am sunil kumar from Agra. i applied for internet banking in my branch Code is 4537 but it is not activeted. i have done so many round of this branch but the person who see this work(Internet Banking) doing nothing please tell me what can i do to solved my provelem.
          Thankin you...

Your Applicant
          Sunil Kumar
          Mob.: [protected], [protected]
          I have requested one more time through application to our sbi branch code 0863 for internet banking feceility but any reply received sofar. So let me confirm wheather the above request will consider or otherwise. Please reply
          I have account in shastri Bhawan Delhi Branch - My Account No. is[protected]. I apply for internet banking I got it but which userid I set for net banking I forget Please mail me and tell my userid otherwise you tell how can get it my userid and password.
          thanks

This is the third time I am -RAJEEVAN PANAKKADA , A/c No.[protected] applied for a Internet banking, but I can't get any Id or password. I am applied last time on 24/09/09. Up to this time I can't yet

Sir Pl take necessary action

Rajeevan Panakkada

Internet banking — Online SBI website is inactive most of the time

Today Dec 15 2009, the website is down. On most days when I try to login, it is down. I do not check that frequently. I may do 1-2 times a month. Looks like it has maintenance issues
          Respected sir
          I have SBI account in Mahanager branch, Lucknow(U.P.)
          I have applied for internet banking near 9 dec 2009. concerning officer told that they will tell user name & id on phone.Later after 15 days when I didnt get any response I went there and asked. He told that there may some error and let me fill another form and issued a internet banking kit. He said it will work from 23-24 dec
          but till now it is not working.
          plz take immediate action on it.
          thaking you
          new account
          new account
          respected manager
          i am polina vivek from ramachindrapuram branch
          my account number is [protected]
          i had probulum in login
          please verify and send it to
          mymail : vivek.[protected]@gmail.com
          mobile number : [protected]

Good Morning.

I have opened a SBI account chennai -triplican branch. I am unable to access my internet banking. the branch provided the user name and password. but i am unable to Access even the first time also. KIndly clear the any technical problems. And kindly confirm me to proceed the further.

My mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

Please do needful to me.

regards
          Dinesh
          contact me [protected]

Internet banking — statement and internet banking not yet

i need my bank statement from canara bank fo january and feberuary my acccount number is[protected]
          still i didnot recieve interbank on november i got the id but password not yet r/d i reset to get internet banking still not r/d

Internet banking — Mobile number change

My name is venkata subbarao kesana, i have Axis bank intern ate banking, In that account i mentioned my mobile No is [protected],but present it was not working . so that i want replace old mobile number with new mobile number [protected] .If you replace number then net banking is easy to me.
          Thanking you sir
          Venkata subbarao kesana

Internet banking — not activate my internet banking kit

My Branch AMY Ahiyapur Muzaffarpur
          My Internet Banking Kit Not Activated My Net Banking Account
          So Help Me.
          My Mobile No. [protected] Please contact sir & detail now

Internet banking — transaction id not received

I opened an SB account with Andhra Bank for 10 years back vide the account number [protected], prakash nagar branch, Hyderabad and applied for internet banking on[protected]. But I am not received the transationid through postal department.

my address: B-41, Patigadda Govt. Quarters, Begumpet, Hyderabad

N.Sreerama Murthy,

my mail ID: sreeram.[protected]@gmail.com

Internet banking — user ID and password invalid

kousar Ali
            my account internet banking user ID and password invelide please chek the user ID and password or actived my account thanks...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Banks

prabandham seshadri
            sIR, i HAVE BEEN GIVEN INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND USER ID KIT 15 DAYS AGO AND ASKED TO OPERATE AFTER 3-4 DAYA. I DID SO , BUT THE SERVER HAS NOT ACCEPTED THE PASSWORD AND USER ID MENTIONED INTHE KIT ISSUED TO ME BY THE BANK. ICOMPLAINED TO THE BANK ABOUT THIS OVER PHONE , THEY INFORMERD IT WILL BE ACTIVATED IN 2 HOURS. NEXT DAY ONWARDS I TRYED SEVERAL TIMESEVERY ALTERNTE DAY. SOFAR THERE IS NO ACTIVATION ,EVERY TIME IT IS DISPLYING " INVALID USER ID & PASSWORD. hENCE THIS COMPLAINT . I REQUESTTO KINDLY HELPME TO OPERATE MY SB. ACCT.
            OR KINDLY RE ISSUE NEW INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND USER ID KIT.
            ACCT. NO. 10820687620,SBI HOSPET CITY BRANCH HOSPET -583201
            NAME OF ACCT. HOLDER: SESHADRI PRABANDHAM
            MAIL ID:- [email protected]

SURYADEVARA SRINIVASA RAO
              I am the SBI customer and i have internet banking facility with the SBI. With existing UserID & Password i am unable to open my net bank A/V. I have called no.of times to toll free number and they suggested to make a complient through onlinesbi.com. I have compliened for four times on the same issue. Against as they said that they will send new password and user id within ten days i didnot get even after 25 days.
              user name and password is not working

Debasis Pradhan
                I have taken SBI Internet banking service on 29 December 2009 from SBI,Paradeep Branch,code 3945.Respected Brance manager gave me the necessary Internet banking kit on that day.He told me to activate my username and password accordingly.But whenever I am rying my login it shows Invalid user name and password.Really I am astonished how SBI, a reputed bank of India is doing this type of service to a customer.Really I am confusing.
                From,
                Debasis Pradhan
                Mob:09040737713
                See as you have taken toda only. the kit takes around 24-48 hrs to activated for security reasons, .
                mine was also activated within the specified time only.
                its for providing you with better services.

Recently Discussed