Intime Spectrum Registry Limited

Intime Spectrum Registry Limited Complaints & Reviews

Thomas Abraham
hai sir , i was resigned from wockhardt hospital on 28/12/2008...My PF was not yet cleared till now ..this is my PF number..KN/14541/02232..Kindly , can i know about my PF details.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:01:42

wock hardt hospitals ltd., — PF Amount claims

hi,

i was Employee in wock hardt hospitals ltd., 15.06.2006 to 23.06.2007. after two month was applied for PF amount claims but still am not yet received claim amount.

please kindly help me for this problem,

thanks & regards,
Girish NK

from wockhardt hospital — for my PF facilities

sir, we have worked in wockardt hospital, cunningham road, shivajinagar, banglore, since past 2yrs til 2007dec .before leaving we filled oor PF forms.as there suggestions they wil do next procedure of PF formalities and credit our PF fund through our accounts, we reached our native place kerala.stil we have not recieved our PF .we means my sister.i called up bangalore hospital, were we worked, they wil only told to find out from PFoffice.if we having the pf money, plz credit through our mother, s account.becoz we have no balance in our accounts.our address, mariamma john, vettikkattu seena sadan, vellappara p.o, konny.pathenemthitta district, kerala.state bank of travancore, konny branch.account no.[protected]-3.sir since 1and half year we waited for our PF .plz kindly notice our needful sir.
yours sincierly
sindhu and seena.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

Intime Spectrum Registry Limited — Refund of IPO of WOCKHARDT HOSPITALS LTD

soora16
    I tried calling but none of the numbers are getting connected all the numbers are busy and i have been trying for 3 days now....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

HEMANT jOSHI
    I had applied for IPO of M/s. BGR Energy Systems Limited vide Application No. 91260169. I have not been alloted a single share of the Company. Howere till date I have not received Refund of the same.

The Amount applied under the IPO was Rs.6720/-.

Requeste to take up the matter with the concerned and hel me out to get the refund of the amount at the earliest.

Hemant Joshi
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:52:03

INTIMESPECTRUM — non receipt of refund

I applied for 105 shares of Transformers & Rectifiers.I was alloted 15 shares.The refund of the balance ammount is still awaited.
    Application No. 41660356
    DP ID IN 300214
    client id 10368350
    Please send the refund immediatly.
    Jagjit Singh Phokela
    30/L, Model Town,
    Jalandhar,
    144 003

Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd — Non Receipt of Refund order and shares

From more than a month, I am with continuous follow up for my refund order & shares, of both MUNDRA PORT & SEZ & EDELWEISS CAPITAL.

But i didnt get my refund order or shares for my both the IPO's.

I think there intention is not good for my fund and shares. I borrow money on loan from relative and able to pass my primary requirements.

Kindly help me in getting back my money with interest and with all the expense i incurred in communicating them.

INTIME SPECTRUM REGISTRY LTD. — Non receipt of Refund Order - BGR

Dear Sir / Madam

Unit: BGR Energy Systems Ltd.

Application Form No.: 64780368

Account No.:[protected]

I have not received the refund amount cheque till date. Can you please provide me with the dispatch details, i.e through which mode has the cheque been dispatched through courier, post-registered / speed / ordinary.

Also the alloted shares were not credited in my account & hence I have sent a Client Master List copy on 10th January 2008. Do let me know whether you have received it & the tentative time required to credit the shares in my account.

Waiting for your reply.

Dipti N. Dedhia

Intime Spectrum Registry — Not receipt of refund....

I am applying for Barak vally cement IPO through icicidirect demat account. Since then i have not get the refund of 6300Rs.

Intimes Spectrum — Non receipt of Share and refund Order

Appli. Form No 6 1288098
    DP ID no IN 301055
    Client ID 10390546
    Amount RS 99000.00 through DD from Dena bank for 125 share @825/-
    I have applied for 56 Nos. of shares of FUTURE CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD. With application No.[protected] of Rs. 42,840.00. but till date I did not received any allotment or refund cheque.
    Kindly refund money immediately.

With Regards,

SANJAY GARG,
    45-A, POCKET – B,
    DILSHAD GARDEN,
    DELHI – 110095
    Dear sir,Dear sir,
    I have applied through Reliance money DMAT account Application no.12326180 for IPO MUNDRA PORT AND SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE LTD OF AMOUNT Rs.6,600.00 for 15 shares but till date I have neither allotment or refund cheque.
    Kindly refund money immediately.
    i have not recieved any refund order wide application no 32419721 dt 16/01/2008 of (future capital holdings ltd ) thr cheque no 393451 of Syndicate bank Raipur (c g ) Br for Rs 97920/- Inspite of many complaints I have not recieved any response Please look into the matter and make the payment at the earliest with interest.
    DPID IN[protected]
    this is to request you to send my refund of Rs. 48960/- in name of vijaya rani. My application No. is 3 4492951.As I haven't received refund of the same neither share has been allotted to me...kindly consider the matter and send at your earliest......
    this is to request you to send my refund of Rs. 48960/- in name of vijaya rani of future capital holdings ltd. My application No. is 3 4492951.As I haven't received refund of the same neither share has been allotted to me...kindly consider the matter and send at your earliest...

Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND ORDER

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND ORDER OF
    FUTURE CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD

INTIMESPECTRUM — Non receipt of Refund Order

Ref: IPO Asian Granito Ltd
    Refund Order No.[protected] not recd till date.

Please issue fresh refund order or send vide ECS to my bank account details of which will be furnidhed on receipt of your email

Ref: IPO Asian Granito Ltd
    Refund Order No.[protected] not recd till date.

Please issue fresh refund order or send vide ECS to my bank account
    DP ID IN302148
    Client ID 10748344
    Banker Indian Bank, RMV Extn Branch, Bangalore
    Code[protected]
    Account[protected]
    Name Dilip Boal
    I applied for 128 shares of Future capital Holdings Limited. I was alloted 8 shares.The refund of the balance ammount is still awaited.
    Application No. 24746769
    DP ID IN 301151
    client id 22960610
    hdfc bank a/c. no. [protected]
    Please send the refund immediatly.
    Ishwar Harji Hirani
    NON RECIPET OF REFUND ORDER OF THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD
    APPLICATION NO 18908477 FOR RS 19338.00
    DP/ID NO. IN302902
    Sub: Non Recipet shares or central bank of india .
    This is request to u sir i have alloted 60 shares of central bank of india but not transfer in my Demat account. My Demat A/c in HDFC 22057232 . My Application no. 61824750. And i paid Full payment.
    plz sir solve my problem and send me solution in my email id.
    i have applied 320 omex ltd shares vide app.no.64887559, alloted me 26 shares but no transfer in my demat a/c. 10018498 escort ltd

pleazw transfer earlist in my demet a/c 26 shares
    non recipet of refund of the future capital limited apll. no. 71400369 for Rs. 12240.00 refund order n0.1044861 is not recived.

Rony Joseph

I have not yet recieved the refund for BGR Energy IPO issue refund of Rs. 87360/-

Application No. 91230823
      Account No : 8501024660
      Broker : ICICI Direct

Please look into the complaint.

It is more than one month now since it should have reached me.

Rony Joseph
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:49:28
      i missplace my physical; share certificate of tatasteel....
      i was send u hard copy as well as mails bt i hav'nt got any response yet...
      kindly arrange duplicate cetrificate as soon as posible...

thanking u..........
      Gouranga prasag Roy
      Mrs.Shikha Roy
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Intime Spectrum Registry Limited — IPO Mundra Port(MSEZ)REFUND NOT RECEIVED till date

Kapil Kushwaha
        I had applied IPO namly Mundra port (MSEZ)through online (Sharekhan).
        But after a long time has gone...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

santosh kumar A Narasgouda
        Hello Sir,

SUBJECT : REFUND ORDER NO. 1436632, Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited IPO Cheque no. 441483.

I had applied for Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited IPO for whom concerned registry is M/s INTIME SPECTRUM REGISTRY LTD,

I have not been allotted any shares and had received a refund order for Rs 26,400/- from M/s INTIME SPECTRUM REGISTRY LTD dated 21 Nov 2007 received it onn 27th Nov 2007.

But my Name in the Order has been mentioned wrongly as SANTHOSH KUMAR A NARASIMA in place of SANTOSH KUMAR. A .NARASGOUDA.

And hence my refund was not honoured by the bank to which I presented it.

I have been trying to reach them by Phone/fax almost each day but not able to reach them and have sent numerous mails, no one bothers to read the mail and they delete it even without reading,

Please note that I have sent back the Refund Order by Professional courier vide No: 820471411 dated :29 Nov 2007.

I have been trying to reach their office over the Phone but not able to reach you as it is always busy.

I also have sent a emails dated 28 and 29 Nov 2007 but it has simply been deleted even without reading which is very unethical and unprofessional.

Concerned officials copied.
        To: '[email protected]'; ':'[email protected]''; '[email protected]'
        Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

Attached are mails sent to intime spectrum and also the unread mails that were deleted.

Address:
        M/s INTIME SPECTRUM REGISTRY LTD,
        C-13, Pannaiai Silk Mills Compound,
        LBS Marg Bhandup (west)
        Mumbai – 400 078.

I would be grateful to you if you could take up this matter and help me get the refund back.

Santosh Kumar A Narasgouda
        [email protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:39:33

C.J.JAYA PRAKASH
          Sir/Madam,

I have applied for Mundra Port IPO. However, I didn’t get the refund amount yet through post from Intime Spectrum Registrar. I have emailed many times and faxed the details, still no human responds to my emails from Intime Spectrum Registrar.

Also, my name in the allotment status in their website is mentioned wrongly.

Please help to get my refund amount with the right name. The details are given below:

Application Form No: 72543350

Refund Order No.: 1379550
          Refund Amount: 13200

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:34:17
          Sir/Madam,

Also, my name in the allotment status in their website is mentioned wrongly.

Application Form No: 12131415
          Issue price: 440/- per share
          on line: icicidirect.com through on line
          Amount: 39600
          Bank: icici Bank, panipat

The status in Intime Spectrum website are as follows:
          Sir/Madam,

I have the same experience. I have applied for Mundra Port IPO. However, I didn’t get the refund amount yet through post from Intime Spectrum Registrar. I have emailed many times , still no human responds to my emails from Intime Spectrum Registrar.

Application Form No: 12289161
          Amount: 19,800
          Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank, Delhi

I could not log on to Intime Spectrum website
          Intimespectrum Services, as a registrar for a Public Issue of Mundra Port SEZ has eshibited a high degree of insensitivity to an investor's anxiety in dealing with related issues post allotment. In my case they have mis spelt the name of the allottee in the refund instrument through ECS as a result of which it was returned to them. Now after several emails inclusive of one such email to the Company Secretary and Compliance Manager they say that a demand draft has been sent by speed post on[protected]; the name on the draft is stated to be the same as the earlier instrument - wrong spelling. The speed post article has not yet reached as of today[protected]. Add to this the problem of not being able to reach them on telephone; if I was able to get through now and then I was given wrong information,contradictory versions and a refusal to address the technical issues involved like correction of a spelling error! What could be the remedy for this. Can the Company promoters please take up the issue for the sake of their goodwill after having raised money from the public?
          REFUND AGAINST APPLIATION NO 7 1429763 NOT YET RECEIVED

Mundra port & SEZ Ltd. Public Offer — Till date refund order not received.

Application No. 4 3994780
          A/C N0. SBC 4361 – Surat peoples co-op Bank Ltd-Surat
          D P ID : IN300845
          Client I D: 10219201

MUNDRA PORT AND SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE I.P.O — ECS NOT CLEARED

I HAD APPLIED FOR THE MUNDRA PORT IPO THROUGH WHICH MY BALANCE AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED FOR OVER A MONTH AND NO PROPER RESPONSE IS GIVEN ON TELEPHONE.

(vipin kumar)
          Contect No. [protected]
          Dear Madam/Sir,
          We had applied for MPSEZ IPO vide Bid-cum-Application form no.4 5992618,for 15 shares,through cheque no. 078524, drawn on The Surat Peoples Co-op Bank(Surat) dated 06/11/2007 under the name Zoher K. Sadriwala.
          We had not been alloted any shares and hence were eligible for a full refund,but we have not yet received our refund of Rs.6600/-.Have already sent this complaint to ipo.[protected]@intimespectrum.com
          yours truly,
          Zoher K. Sadriwala
          (SURAT)
          MY APPLICATION NO. IS 63597858
          (ANKIT NARULA)
          PH NO. [protected],[protected]
          INTIME SPECTRUM SERVICES ARE TOO BAD. THIS WILL SPOIL THE IMAGE OF OUR COUNTRY, GLOBALLY. IN LARGE NUMBER OF REFUNDS, THEY HAVE MISPRINTED THE NAMES ON CHEQUES. INVETSORS ARE FOLLOWING UP FOR CORRECT CHEQUES. INTEREST SHOULD BE GIVEN FOR DELAY. FURTHER INQUIRY SHOULD BE SET UP, HOW THE SPELLING MISTAKES HAVE TAKEN PLACE (WHEN ALL THE DATA IS PICKED UP FROM DEPOSITORY)
          my house is changed and i got refund chaque of mundra on old address so nobody could take it and it was returned now i want to know what i should do to get it back
          my application no is 22481910
          my chaque no is 816872
          i got my refund chaque on my old address and there was nobody to collect it bcoz my home is changed than what should i do to get it back
          my application no 22481910
          my chaque no 816872
          Sir/Madam,

I have applied for Mundra Port IPO. However, I didn’t get the refund amount. I have emailed many times and faxed the details, still no human responds to my emails from Intime Spectrum Registrar AND YOUR OFFICE.

Please help to get my refund amount
          Application Form No: 45444712
          DP id 300450 CLIANT ID 10690264
          Amount: 19,800
          Bank: IDBI Bank,UDAIPUR

Intime Spectrum — IPO Refund amount

I have applied fo Manaksia IPO through Intime spectrum but till now i havent recived the refund yet. I have sent email also .But they are not responding
          My details are:
          Name : Shabeer Khan A.K
          App .No: 16707233

Please look into this issue as soon as possibel.
          Shabeer

Mundra Port & SEZ Ltd. — Till date not received Refund

Dear Sir or Madam,

I had applied for IPO of " Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone" vide application number 4 3994780. I have been not allocated any shares. I have not received the refund amount of Rs 52,800/- till today.

I am followiing up with them since 28th November but there is no responce.I have already registered coplaint long back by this site. I am realy fursted from your services. I have also send required details and refund order cheque in which my bank a/c No. was wrong on 03/01/2008 through Currier.

Request to take up with necessary aouthorities for refund & interest on delayed paymnet.
          my details as are follows:
          Name : Radha Krishna Singh
          Address: A/25 , Shivam Row house ,Near Shubham Wadi, Pal Gaon Road SURAT-394510
          DP ID[protected]
          Bank a/c No.SBC 4361
          Surat Peaples Co-op Bank Ltd. Surat
          We have not receive my refund order from your Bankers as on today.

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:07:28 +0530

Dear Investor,

Unit: Mundra Port And Special Economic Zone Limited

Application No.: 24548134 Amount Paid: 99000

We have received your request for issue of duplicate Refund Order. Based on the request, we will stop payment of the original Refund Order and on confirmation of the same, instruct Refund Banker to issue a duplicate refund Order.

This process will take about 10 - 12 days and we request you to bear with us till then .

Regard,

From: Shardaben Patel
          To: rnt.[protected]@intimespectrum.com
          Cc: ipo.[protected]@intimespectrum.com
          Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:49 AM
          Subject: Re: Refund order of ipo. Mundra Port And Special Echonomic Zone Limited

From: Shardaben Kanubhai Patel
          30,Samir [censored]van Society,
          Nr.Madhusudan Textile Mill,
          Saijpur Bogha,Ahmedabad-382345.
          Telephone No.[protected]
          E mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

To,
          Intime Spectrum Registry Limited.

Sub: Refund of Ipo Mundra Port & Echonomic Zone Ltd.

Unit : Mundra Port & Special Economic Zone Ltd
          Application No. : 24548134

With reference to your above query about the subject application, kindly note that the we have Refund Order Not Received my address given below as per my Demat Account :

we are submit following details to you enable to process issue of duplicate refund order:

Application No. : 24548134
          Applicant's Name : Shardaben Kanubhai Patel
          DP IN : IN 302332 Tracom Stock Brokers Pvt.Ltd.
          Client Id : 10046787
          Complete Address: Shardaben Kanubhai Patel
          30,Samir [censored]van Society,
          Nr.Madhusudan Textile Mill,
          Saijpur Bogha,Ahmedabad-382345. Phone No.[protected]

Bank A/c No : 2466 [seving]
          Bank Name & Branch : The Navnirman Co.Op.Bank Ltd.
          Jagnath Estate,Rakhial,Ahmedabad-380023.
          Bank Code :[protected]

On receipt of the above details, you will stop payment of the original Refund Order and on confirmation of the same, instruct Refund Banker to issue a duplicate Refund Order.

From: Shardaben K. Patel

Mundra Port & SEZ Ltd. — Non Allotment

Application No: 81736603
          Cheque No: 215080, dated 6/11/07 SBI Rajarajeshwarinagar, Bangalore 98
          Cheque Amount: 99, 000
          Shares Applied for: 225
          Shares Allotted as per allotment letter: 15

Complaint: My holding statement does not reflect the issue of the shares and hence i am unable to trade in the same. Client ID 30764452 with Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. Please let me know when the shares will be credited to my account.
          I had applied for IPO of "Central Bank of India" vide application number 64851355. My application got rejected and got refund order number 423499 for 12240/- rs but so far didn't get my 12240/- money back.

I am following up with them since April 25, 2008, Many times i made call at[protected] and each time they are saying, they are about to receive the draft and then they will dispatch, but didn't getting any fixed time. When i called on 13 june 2008, one customer care person received my call and put on hold and after 12 minutes given vinod number 66387828 and told that he handle all "Central Bank of India" IPO related case. when i called on this number nobody picked up the phone.

my details as are follows:

From :
          Phoolwati Devi
          C/O Shyam Agencies
          Near Budh Murti,
          Kadam Kuan – Patna – 800 003.

To,
          INTIME SPECTRUM REGISTRY LTD
          C -13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound
          LBS Marg, Bhandup ( West )
          Mumbai – 4000 78

Sub : Not receipt of Refund voucher for Right Issue of CCPS Shares of TATA Steel Ltd.
          Folio No/DP ID No/ Clint ID No. [protected]
          CAF No. 2009600/347543

With reference to the above stated subject I, writer to state that I had applied for 100 CCPS of Tata Steel Ltd. Making payment vide chq No. 104156 dated 17.12.07 for Rs. 10000/-drawn on HDFC Bank Ltd. But I was allotted 22 CCPS amounting to Rs. 2200/- . Thus balance amount Rs. 7800/- was to be returned to me through Refund Order.

But till date I haven’t received the Excess Amount. Thus, I request you to look into it and arrange to send me the same at your earliest. For your ready reference, I am enclosing herewith Xerox copy of the Application.

Please do the needful.

Thanking you,

Yours truly

Phoolwati Devi
          I had resend the draft for re issueing because of non local clearing. I am herewith giving the refrance's which i have.So please look into the matter and forward this querry to a concern department.

Ref : cli id:[protected] . Draft no: 399990. amt: 10, 375/20ps. drawn on hdfc bank
          your letter ref : buyback/eicher/200016/[protected]. My letter dtd :15/04/2009.

Your immediate action in this regard is highly appreciable

Thanking You,

Yours truly.

k.v.l.s.kumari
          SUB.: CERTIFICATE NO. 102292 OF CABLE CORPORATION OF INDIA

RESPECTED SIR

I HAVE SENDING PHOTO COPY OF CERTIFICATE BECAUSE I HAVE ORIGINAL COPY ALREADY SEND TO U A LONG BACK FOR TRANFER BY COURIER BUT DUE TO POSTAL PROBLEM IT IS NOT RECEIVED AT YOUR SIDE AND ALSO IT IS NOT RETURNED TO ME.
          ABOVE CERTIFICATE NO. 102292 IS ALLOTED TO UNIT TRUST OF INDIA. THIS CERTICAT WAS PURCAHSED BY BROKER ON DATED 9-JUN-2000 (INVIOCE VOUCHER ATTACHED).
          THIS DOCUMENT IS SEND TO YOU AT MORE TIME BUT YOU HAVE WANT POSTAL PROOF SO IN THIS REGARD I HAVE NO PROOF BECAUSE ON THAT TIME I WAS SEND TO THE ABOVE DOCCUMENT THROUGH COURIER.
          SO I HAVE SEND TO U A PHOTO COPY OF INVICE VOUCHER, SHARE CERTIFICATE, TRANSFER DEED (FRONT AND BACK).

PLEASE SEND US TO OUR TRANSFERD CERTIFICATE AT MY ADDRESS WHICH IS HIGHLY APPROCIABLE,

MY ADDRESS IS

REKHA SRIVASTAVA
          C/O A.K. SRIVASTAVA
          W-11/42 P-77
          KRISNA NAGAR
          KANPUR 208007

MY DEMAT ACOOUNT NO. IS 10765282 IN KARVY
          LAL BANGLOW KANPUR BRANCH.

PLEASE TAKE IT IS URGENTLY.

YHANKING YOU

Sd.
          REKHA SRIVASTAVA.
          Kindly refer to the mail below which gives details about the amount invested by us .As a reply to our mail, we have received a Demanddraft No. 547635 at our new address mentioned in the email below for the value of Rs. 16, 300 dated 15/09/08 vide your Mumbai office.WE HAVE NO DETAILS ABOUT WHY AND HOW THIS AMOUNT WAS REFUNDED TO US?????WE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED ALLOTMENT IN PHYSICAL FORM AS THE OFFER HAD BEEN MADE LIKEWISE-IN PHYSICAL FORM ONLY!
          BUT WE HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY TSL RIGHTS SHARES OR CCPS DESPITE HAVING MADE PAYMENTS FOR OVER LAST 2 YEARS.

WE REQUEST YOU FOR THE F O U R T H TIME...KINDLY SEND US REPLY alongwith TSL shares and CCPs in physical form at the earliest.
          This i9s our last and FINAL reminder to you ..we are sending cc's to ur senior management and would work thereafter with our lawyers to file for a complaint in consumer forum incase we donot receive a reply withing 7 working days!
          It is a pity that such an esteemed organistion like Tata Steel is being so irresponsible and unbothered about the plight of their share holders.
          To: tatasteel.[protected]@intimespectrum.com
          Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 3:37 PM
          Subject: TSL Rights and CCPS

Kind Attn : Ms. Awani Thakkar

Sub : Non receipt of Rights shares and CCPS of TSL for 100 TSL Shares held in physical form, FOLIO NO. RO238888 held in joint names of Rohit Kochar (1st jt holder ) and P.P. Kochar ( 2nd Jt holder )

Dear madam,

We were holding 100 shares of TSL in physical form in above Folio No. at the time of receipt of your Rights Offer. We had applied for 50 shares of TSL vide your CAF NO. 1522552 / 533537 and had paid Rs. 15, 000.00 by Cheque no. 316222 dated 15.12.07 of ICICI Bank.

Similarly we had applied for 180 CCPS of Rs. 100.00 each vide above mentioned CAF NO. and had paid Rs. 18, 000.00 by Cheque no. 316223 dated 15.12.07 of ICICI Bank. But till date we have not received any allotment letter nor any certificates. We feel very disheartened on this score.

Please inform us number of TSL Rights and CCPS alloted to us against above payment.

Incidentally, we had intimated to you that we have shifted from our old address of 7A, Gurusaday Road, Ballygunge, Kolkata - 19 TO our new address at 7A, Ahiripukur Road, Ballygunge, Kolkata - 19 and which should have been recorded in your books for all correspondence purposes.

Awaiting for your early reply.

Sincerely yours,

Rohit Kochar
          The service of link intime india pvt. ltd. is absolutely poor. They does not give proper reply over phone, reply of email & letters sent by investors. There is not coordination among different department of this company. I am surprised why so many companies appoint this comapny as Registrar & Transfer Agents, either its rate are cheapest in comparison to other R&TA. I pray God save every body from this company & one should be very unlucky if get involved with this company for any work
          Dear sir. Pls apply me share demat a/c aqua logistics ltd my application no. 1662472 Anand kumar gupta pls apply the share thank you
          Pls sir applye me share aqua ltd application no. 1662776
          Myself and my wife holding 100 shares each of GLOBAL STONE INDIA LTD
          FOLIO NO.[protected]P.RAJENDRAN-100 SHARES

FOLIO NO.[protected]D.VIMALA-100 SHARES

MY MAIL ID IS [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          Kindly inform whether it can be sent for demat.

Moreover, I would like to change my address due to my retirement from Bank.

Kindly give reply immeidiately