Int'l mobile draw
2.5

Int'l mobile draw Complaints & Reviews

I RECEIVED SMS WHICH CLAIMED THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS BEEN NOMINATED IN INT'L MOBILE DRAW HELD IN LONDON WITH THE SUM OF 750000 .
IT WAS ASKED TO CONTACT DR.DAVE HARRIS ON HIS E-MAIL [protected]@hotmail.com.AFTER CONSULTING HIM HE ASKED ME TO CONSULT THE ASIAN HEAD.HIS NAME IS-MR JOHNSON ROBERTS WHOSE ADDRESS IS-British Deputy High Commission
Maker Chambers IV Second Floor
222 Jamnalal Bajaj Road Nariman Point
Mumbai 400021.
AFTER CONSULTING HIM HE ASKED A SUM OF RS-19500 AS PROCESSING FEES.
I WANN'A KNOW TTHAT IS IT TRUE OR FRAUDENT.
I got the message on my mobile phone[protected] from TM-DRAW on[protected] at 10.44am, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim..The receiving message from your side is "Your no. has won 450, 000, 00 POUNDS in Coca-Cola INTEL Mobile Draw uk.For sponsoring(S.A 2010 World Cup)to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com
Hi i am Asha, the email address of the winning processing centre is
wp.[protected]@gmail.com
I also won the amount and i was sent the demand draft which my
bank has confirmed for 75 Lakhs
It cost me Rs 38, 000 for the courier service by Kiwis courier company The wp.[protected]@gmail.com is the processing centre for all lottery winnings from the UK.
hellow sir,
a very good afternoon to you . sir i have a query that on 3/02/2010 i recived a message that i have won 25000 pounds on my mobile no. [protected] and then i recieved a mail from [protected]@halifaxbankliverpol.co.uk and [protected]@hotmail.com and they told me that we are from halix bank and you won a price of 25000 pounds and i given them my address to recieve the parcle and then they told me that we have deposited your draft in a courier coumpany named :HEATHROW COURIER EXPRESS LTD
ARGONAUT HOUSE, GALLEYMEAD ROAD,
and they told me that i have to pay 9050 rs for recieving that
sir i want to conferm that have i really won the money and you are sending it to me, sir reply me its very urgent, i would be very thank full to you my e-mailaddress is : [protected]@gmail.com
your's obidiently,
smile
I got the message on my mobile phone ([protected]) from TM-DRAW on[protected] at 19.00pm, if it is true then I want to claim for this prize, so tell me how can i claim..The receiving message from your side is "Your no. has won 450, 000, 00 POUNDS in Coca-Cola INTEL Mobile Draw uk.For sponsoring(S.A 2010 World Cup)to claim your prize e-mail us:[protected]@live.com

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE GOT AN SMS INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON $ 3 MILLIONS IN 2008 INT'L MOBILE DRAW (SHELL) ON 21 NOVEMBER 2008 . EVEN FOR THE SAME I HAVE CONTACT MR PHILIP DURUND ON HIS CONTACT NO (+[protected] .BUT THERE IS NO FUTHER RESPONSE FROM HIM . SO SIR PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO FUTHER .
    SIR THIS IS AN COPY OF THE SMS THAT I HAVE GOT "CONGRAT'S, YOU HAVE WON $ 3 MILLIONS IN 2008 (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN NIG . TO CLAIM COTACT DR.PHILIPS DURUND ON +[protected] OR EMAIL AT [protected]@LIVE.COM
    when i supposed to try the above said contact number they is no response or connectivity so this will be funny message
    wots this?even i've got same msg from this no..wot kind of joke it is??plz reply
    abt 'winning' $3Million in 2009
    Thanking u.

I received the msg on no. [protected]
    CLAIM FOR AMOUNT OF $ 3 MILLIONS
    DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE GOT AN SMS INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON $ 3 MILLIONS IN 2009 INT'L MOBILE DRAW (SHELL) . EVEN FOR THE SAME I HAVE CONTACT MR PHILIP DURUND ON HIS CONTACT NO (+[protected] .BUT THERE IS NO FUTHER RESPONSE FROM HIM . SO SIR PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO FUTHER .
    CLAIM FOR AMOUNT OF $ 3 MILLIONS
    Hello sir,

This is to tell u that i got same sms of $ 3 million from mr philip. Mr philip told me to call me. plz reply it true or he is a fraud.

thankyou...
    Hello sir,

I got this sms on my mobile on17th feb 2009.plz reply me about this.

thank you...
    abt 'winning' $3Million in 2009
    Thanking u.
    please can u provide me a detailed information of the msg which was sent to me from SPDCUK
    abt 'winning' GBP $3Million in 2009
    Thanking u.
    even i got a msg like this on 20 feb 2009...is it really true...
    dear sir,
    i got a msg of yours informing about the GBP$3 million.i hav still not got response from your side
    please look into the above matter and inform me on my e-mail id.
    Thanking you.
    I HAVE GOT AN SMS INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON $ 3 MILLIONS IN 2009 INT'L MOBILE DRAW (SHELL) . EVEN FOR THE SAME I HAVE CONTACT MR PHILIP DURUND ON HIS CONTACT NO (+[protected] HE SAID TO SEND email AND I HAVE SEND ALSO. BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONDS FROM YUOR SIDE . I[censored] GET MY MSG PLEASE REPLY SOON. I M WAITING FOR U MAIL.
    YORS SINCERELY
    DR.MALENKOV PHUKAN.
    I HAVE GOT AN SMS THAT I HAVE WON GBP 200, 00IN (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM E MAIL [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM ON 27/2/2009 I WANT TO KNOW INFORMATION ABOUT THIS THAT ITS TRUE SOME ONE IS CHEATING ME
    you send me a msg for 3million$ on [protected] and what are the procedure of to claim for that amount reply me. plz mr. philip. contact me.
    respected sir,
    plz tell me is that true for i received msg for 3 million $ i won in mobile intial draw is that true. plz tell me is that true and what are the procedure to claim for thats rs. and how to get i won amount.plz tell me and reply me early on mymmail account.
    I HAVE GOT AN SMS INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON $ 2 MILLIONS IN 2009 INT'L MOBILE DRAW (SHELL) . EVEN FOR THE SAME I HAVE CONTACT MR PHILIP DURUND ON HIS CONTACT NO (+[protected] .SIR PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO FUTHER, plz reply it true or he is a fraud.

regards

samir
    even i got an sms that i have won 200000.00pounds in intel shell draw what to do sir is it true or is it fruad.what step has to be taken. my mobile no. [protected]. please help.
    HAVE GOT AN SMS INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON $ 3 MILLIONS IN 2009 INT'L MOBILE DRAW (SHELL) . I[censored] GET MY MSG PLEASE REPLY SOON. I M WAITING FOR U MAIL.
    YORS SINCERELY
    G.VENKAT
    Hi its just a Funny & Cheat message

Hi All,

I have got the same sms too :( .Please let me know what has to be done to take action against them.
    Hope get a response soon

Kavitha
    i have got the sms from TM-SPDCA that i have won the $3 millon in the 2009 shell international mobile.
    (please let me know it is true?)

avtar singh
    my name is Khizer i have got massege from shell that i have won $3 Million.
    the copy of messege is (your mobile # has won GBP $3 Millioni in the 2009 (SHELL)INT'L Mobile draw in Nig.To claim contact Dr.philip on +[protected] or [protected]@live.com) so please inform me about this messegs.
    my contact number is [protected]
    My adress is
    No 5 9th cross pipeline road cholurpalya
    vijaynagar, bangalore 560023
    Karnataka, India
    respected sir please let me know more info about INTL mobile draw 2009..
    my number is +[protected]
    hope you will response me soon..
    hello sir
    i got this sms on my mobile on 23th march 2009 plz reply me about this

wht msg is this, if it is a joke i must comment that it was a very bad joke...
    i have recive ur msg plz contact on my mobile
    Respected Sir,

What is this Sir? What can i do about these message.[protected] today i got a message from TM-INFO the message is Congratulation you have won 250, 000.00 GBP in 2009 SELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW, to claim your prize E-mail:[protected]@live.com.What are the fruther steps about these too.if i got the prize how can i receive it?
    Thank you Sir.
    i have recieved an msg throgh my mobile that we have won $ 3 million in a draw but we have not recived the gift
    respected sir,
    i have recieve tha sms from td-spdca on 31 may 2009 which is as follow..congrates you have won us 3 million in tha 2009 shell int, l mobile draw in nig...to claim Dr philip on [protected]@live.com and [protected], ...i have sent an email to tha above singed email address, pleaze inform me...my email id is ..[protected]@gmail.com...and...[protected]@yahoo.in and my mobile number is [protected]

Int'l mobile draw — TO CLAIM FOR PRIZE

I have won the prize 5, 00, 000.00 GBP in the 2009 (GOOGLE) INT'L mobile draw.
    Respected sir,
    sir the day before yesterday i have recieved an sms that i have won $3, 000, 000 in the on going Shell INTL draws in NIG, and i have contact with DR PHILIP DURUND.I think he didn't take any response.Sir i want money soon.Sir you take an action as soon as possible.I will be waiting for your answer.
    Name:ROSHAN AGARWAL
    Contact No:[protected]
    DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE GOT AN SMS INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON $ 3, 000, 000 IN 2008 INT'L MOBILE DRAW (SHELL) ON 13 june 2009 . EVEN FOR THE SAME I HAVE CONTACT MR PHILIP DURUND ON HIS CONTACT NO (+[protected] .BUT THERE IS NO FUTHER RESPONSE FROM HIM . SO SIR PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO FUTHER .
    SIR THIS IS AN COPY OF THE SMS THAT I HAVE GOT "CONGRAT'S, YOU HAVE WON $ 3, 000, 000 IN 20089 (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW IN NIG . TO CLAIM COTACT DR.PHILIPS DURUND ON +[protected] OR EMAIL AT [protected]@LIVE.COM
    I received the msg 2day...IF IT IS A JOKE THEN IT IS REALLY A VERY BAD JOKE ANYONE DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PLAY WITH OTHERS EMOTIONS AND IF IT IS NOT A JOKE THEN INSTEAD OF messaging in my no. it is better i[censored] col in my no. n talk directly with me...

Int'l mobile draw — complaint against fraud sms

i have received a sms on 13th june, 2009 at 09:05p.m.
    the matter of the sms is "congrats!you have won 250, 000 pounds in 2009 DEMO(SHELL)
    INT'L MOBILE DRAW.WINNING #3, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.PEDRO VIA E-MAIL
    [protected]@live.com
    i think it was really a fake sms...i request u to take some steps against this...
    u all just joke 2wardss dis nd make ppl fool... b'cz u'll dnt hv ny work rather dan dis... u'll just say u won $3million bt nthn is lyk tat...

Int'l mobile draw — FOR PRIZE

SIR,
    YOU HAVE SENT ME A MASSAGE THAT I HAVE WON RS 250, 000, 00 POUND MONEY SO, PLEASE SEND MY MONEY IN FOLLOWING INFORMATION
    "PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK ACCOUNT NO.-115901 [protected]
    MR. SATISH CHANDRA AND PUSHPA KUMARI
    JURAN CHAPRA ROAD NO.-3 MUZAFFARPUR, BIHAR, INDIA
    PIN-842001
    its 2 in the night and i am receiving a msg saying i have won 3M USD ... is this some kinda joke ... i request u 2 take a strict action against this ...
    I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS SAYING I HAVE WON 250, 000.00 POUNDS IN 2009 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAWS. THEY ALSO TOLD ME TO CONTACT Mr. MIKE FOR WHICH THEY GAVE ME HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS. I AM NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE FROM HIM.
    i won usd3 million in the 2009 shell xmas int, l mobile draw in ng
    hello sir,
    this is santosh kumar arisetty i have recieved a message to my mobile, which holds the number [protected] regarding the gift o[censored]SD 3 million$ may i know the complete details about it

thanking you sir
    DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE GOT AN SMS INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE WON $ 3 MILLIONS IN 2008 INT'L MOBILE DRAW (SHELL) ON 20 NOVEMBER 2009 . EVEN FOR THE SAME I HAVE CONTACT MR PHILIP DURUND ON HIS CONTACT NO (+[protected] .BUT THERE IS NO FUTHER RESPONSE FROM HIM . SO SIR PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO FUTHER .

sir i want to know that really i hav won draw in mobile draw shell sir.??
    and sir let me know that shud i trust r nt plsss m very eagerly waiting for your reply sir..???

my contact number is [protected],
    and my address is.

plot no 94,
    press colony, opposite to sama narasimha reddy garden's
    champapet,
    hyderabad 500085.
    andhrapredesh, india
    DEAR SIR,

shud i trust r nt dis mess m very eagerly waiting for your reply sir

my contact num is [protected]
    I gat this SMS on my mobile on 17jun 2010 so sir REPLY .
    Respected Sir,

What is this Sir? What can i do about these message. (13oct, 2010) today i got a message from MD-SHELL the message is Congratulation you have won 250, 000.00 POUNDS in SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAW, to claim your prize AT E-mail:[protected]@live.co.uk .It is true or fake .What are the fruther steps about these too.if i got the prize how can i receive it?
    MY Address is

#153, W.NO.16, Street No.9,
    ADARSH NAGAR, SIRHIND
    Disst. FATEHGARH SAHIB(PUNJAB)
    CONTACT NO. [protected]
    Email ID:- [protected]@gmail.com
    please reply that its true or not .

Thank you Sir.
    my name is hany george from egypt my phone n[protected] i receive a message youre mobil number won 500000 pounds in the 2011 in, t shell mobil draw to claim contact dr williams via
    so i need how i cntact with dr williams via to win the prize

Int'l mobile draw Recent Comments