IProcess India Pvt Ltd

IProcess India Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

I go for inquiry in pune office of i process.but miss.SMITA MAPARI(I PROCESS INDIA PVT LTD-F.C.ROAD, PUNE) lady is very rude with me.she told me i cant do any kind of help to you.she told me it is not our duty. i went i process office at 12.45am.but she never meet me she told me you meet me after lunch.but actual lunch time is 1.30 pm.she given me wrong no of mumbai i process office.

if employer cant help us then where should i go?

you take serious action against her.so other employee cant suffer from her.

Nanasaheb shinde

i process india pvt.ltd. — not received pf amount

I submitted all my pf documents on 20/02/2008.but not received any pf amount.

my pf no is KN/25970/642

plz look into this matter.

Nanasaheb shinde
plz chek my pf
pf a/c no MH/42194/1646,
ESI No 3266929

MH/47808/1939

Iam in chennai.i send my pf application through post.it was reached on 14/02/2008 in kandivali, mumbai region pf office .after 10th month i.e 10/12/2008 i got one letter from pf department they mentioned that they send cheque to my chennai icici bank base branch where i got my salary account. but 45 days gone till now that amount not yet come to my account. i spoke to my bank's branch manager he told me that they have't received any cheque ragarding my pf. past 6 month iam trying my pf office's phone number it was ringing or always iam getting engaged tone. please do the needfull.

sangeetha

MH/47808/11117

Iam in Ahmedabad.i send my pf application through post.it was reached in kandivali, mumbai region pf office .after 12th month i.e 10/26/2010 i got one Mail from pf department they mentioned that they send cheque no 454501 Rs 71003 Dated 27/08/2010 Cheque No 250078 Dated 27/08/2010 to my Mehsana Corporation bank base branch. but so mane days gone till now that amount not yet come to my account. i spoke to my bank's branch manager he told me that they have't received any cheque ragarding my pf. past 12 month i am trying my pf office's phone number it was ringing or always iam getting engaged tone. please do the needfull.

Jakri ajmeri
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I was working with previous company on the roles of Iprocess India Pvt Ltd & i have left the company on 30/6/2007 & done all the neccessary formalites for my pf withdrawl but till yet i have not recieved my pf when i am calling the person of the company they are saying that they have submited it to pf office & Pending from pf office. Kindly resolve my problem on pripority basis.
      Respected Sir/Madame, My self SENTHAMILSELVAN D i was worked in i-process india private ltd
      in chennai(ambattur estate prince info park). I resigned my job 6-jun-2009. I finished all the document work chennai i-process head office which is located in chennai (egmore). That HR Officers said, you will get your PF money within 3months. but still i am waiting. Please find out and response me.
      Thanks a Lot,
      i also feel like this please do the action against employer

Respected Sir/Madam

Name : Jignesh Shakarabhai Patel
        Add : A/23, Anmol Twin Bunglows,
        GST Crossing, Chainpur road,
        New Ranip,
        Ahmedabad – 382480.
        Gujarat,

Sub : Withdraw the PF form my PF Account.

Sir/Madam,
        I hear by respectably wants to inform you that I wants to “Withdraw my PF “ from my account. My PF No is :MH/47808/381 . I had worked with i-Process Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. (E -5, Local Shopping Complex, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash – ii, New Delhi -110048).
        I had already submitted my PF form with required Signature and Stamp of related company from registered AD on 25/05/2008. I also get the received receipt for the same with your stamp after 15 days but when I check the status of my PF on your site its (http://www.epfindia.nic.in) but the status is still showing that “Your Claim Not Received by this Office!” . So I wants to know the reason for the same that after submission of complete forms before 1 months its still pending?

My contact no is: [protected]

I hope you contact me at my Correspondence address if you have further query.
        I also attached the received receipt which was stamped by you.

I hope u received my application and processed ahead as soon as possible.

Thanks.
        for login password and login id yet not getting