IProcess India Pvt Ltd

IProcess India Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

I
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

MH/47808/1939

Iam in chennai.i send my pf application through post.it was reached on 14/02/2008 in kandivali, mumbai region pf office .after 10th month i.e 10/12/2008 i got one letter from pf department they mentioned that they send cheque to my chennai icici bank base branch where i got my salary account. but 45 days gone till now that amount not yet come to my account. i spoke to my bank's branch manager he told me that they have't received any cheque ragarding my pf. past 6 month iam trying my pf office's phone number it was ringing or always iam getting engaged tone. please do the needfull.

sangeetha

MH/47808/11117

Iam in Ahmedabad.i send my pf application through post.it was reached in kandivali, mumbai region pf office .after 12th month i.e 10/26/2010 i got one Mail from pf department they mentioned that they send cheque no 454501 Rs 71003 Dated 27/08/2010 Cheque No 250078 Dated 27/08/2010 to my Mehsana Corporation bank base branch. but so mane days gone till now that amount not yet come to my account. i spoke to my bank's branch manager he told me that they have't received any cheque ragarding my pf. past 12 month i am trying my pf office's phone number it was ringing or always iam getting engaged tone. please do the needfull.

Jakri ajmeri

M
    Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan

I was working with previous company on the roles of Iprocess India Pvt Ltd & i have left the company on 30/6/2007 & done all the neccessary formalites for my pf withdrawl but till yet i have not recieved my pf when i am calling the person of the company they are saying that they have submited it to pf office & Pending from pf office. Kindly resolve my problem on pripority basis.
    Respected Sir/Madame, My self SENTHAMILSELVAN D i was worked in i-process india private ltd
    in chennai(ambattur estate prince info park). I resigned my job 6-jun-2009. I finished all the document work chennai i-process head office which is located in chennai (egmore). That HR Officers said, you will get your PF money within 3months. but still i am waiting. Please find out and response me.
    Thanks a Lot,
    i also feel like this please do the action against employer

J