ITBC

ITBC Complaints & Reviews

ITBC — online cheating

simham77 on Jan 27, 2018
I received a mail from anjali bhatt regarding release of prize amount 1.2 crore and asked to pay 49, 000/- and so on. I will...

ITBC — REFUNDS [Resolved]

deepak kumar bhilware
SIR
MUJHE HDFC A/C NO [protected] JYOTI KUMARI AUR PHONE NO- [protected] SE PHONE AAYA THA KI MAINE LAPTOP AUR MOBILE...

Rajeev Mendiratta
Sunil Mishra (Ph no [protected]) of ITBC (India Today Book Club) is taking commission for the job works he give to the vendors. If he is having commission from one vendor than he dont even ask competitive rates from other vendors. If anyone wants to do work with India today book club, here is a good chance to enter. offer goood amount of money to him. I have one proof that he takes commission from vendors and ask them to increase even the cost also.

I have proofs also for his commission.

India Today Book Club — material not received

ordered vide order no. WEB[protected] FOR A PACKET OF BELT, WALLET AND WATCH, BUT NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE ALMOST THREE MONTHS GONE AFTER SO MANY PHONE CALLS NOT PROPER RESPONSE. EVERY TIME THEY DEMAND FOR NEXT FIFTEEN DAYS. NOW TIRED. NOT READY TO REFUND MONEY. MONEY CAN BE REFUNDED WHEN THEY WILL DESPATCH THE MATERIAL (GOD KNOWS) AND I HAVE TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE PACKET, THEN I CAN GET MY MONEY REFUND.

India Today Book Club — Order 0GA090040705- Benetton Glasses, delivered damaged material

It was a bad day when I decided to shop with ITBC, ordered Benetton sunglasses, after few days they delivered a broken pair of sunglasses.
Months have been passed and I am still wasting time, money and effort complaining about the issue from pillar to post nothing without any result.
When I written to them first they asked me to courier the damaged material, when I did so, they refused to receive material and it came back to me, the irritating reply used to come in whenever I sent them an e-mail saying 'We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and it has not been updated into my system and blah blah ...'
Finally I started calling these guys and one of call center executive told me to send the scanned copy receipt of courier to establish I have sent the material.
Scanned the receipt and sent them by mail ...nothing happened then I called again one of these guys they gave me another e mail id and name of a person (some Mr Justin Fernandes in [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com).
Again I followed the instructions and sent him mail with re-narration of the entire story, this time however they opted not to reply to my mail.
After many reminders I called again and stated entire saga to one Mr. Sarabjit, he however started repeating one sentence like a parrot that you have to courier damaged material again, I asked him for any guarantee of resolution of my complain as I have sent the material already by courier etc... and could he reply on mail ..
He replied there is no guarantee on anything and again started repeating same thing ‘to courier damaged material back’

I think I have spent more time and money than the worth of item which I wanted to purchase, it’s been around 6 months and now I am really tired.
They still bombard me with mails selling different items on discount, which I strongly suspect substandard products.

I will suggest people to not to get fooled as I have been, seems they are running a cheating network.

India Today Book Club — Have not received my materials Yet,Going to complete 6 months now

I am Manasmita Patra, holding membership No ITBCO9121763. I purchased a Camera ( Kodak 10 MP ) on the month of Sep 09 . I assured to get my producted by 10 working days, But I have not received it yet, With the product, I supposed to get some promotional offers. Like 2 air ticket, 3000 dimond vouchere , holiday coupen etc ets.

Pls do the need ful.

Manasmita.

dacsin
    I got a free holiday offer for 2 Nights/3 days for 3 people, ie, 2 adults & 1 child for purchasing Reebok Watch and Reebok Roller Coaster Shoes.on Date:[protected],Total transaction amount:2298. Then I sent booking request form to Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd.P. O. Box No. 5042 Bangalore-560001 and received an application form. I sent the filled form along with a DD for Rs.800 by ordinary post. I did not get the holiday voucher till today. When I call M/s Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. they deny having received the DD and encashing it.

BAG IT TODAY / India Today Book Club (ITBC), and Big City Promotions / Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. are jointly duping the customers. This is a big fraud going on since few years. When you search Interent, you will find hundreds of evidences in this regard. I was foolish not to check this before I made the purchase. Please avoid falling prey to this fraud. Spread this message where ever possible.

Premier Promotional sales p.ltd,bangalore — submission of booking request forms for free gifts

I had been placed some orders through Living Media India Limited( India Today Book Club) New Delhi in a scheme in which I will receive some free gifts like package of Holiday Home for three days and two nights as well as free air tickets for to and fro. Under this scheme I have been received some unique numbers for special offers from India Today Book Club(living media india limited) New Delhi. After this as per arrangement I had already been submitted four Booking Request forms to above company,but no response has been given till date though 3 to 4 months have been passed. This is a cheating with the customer by the Reader's Digest as well as above company.Please note the complaint againts both company and do the needful.My booking request nos. are ITBC20568,ITBC20569,ITBC18208 and ITBC28153.

ITBC — Fraud Marketing - no response for my refunds [Resolved]

Pankaj Pandey
      Following are my mail transcription with ITBC.

I want to know refund status. please provide me consignment...

ITBC — FALSE COMMITMENT [Resolved]

rajatcrd
      PLEASE ANYONE WHO GET IN CONTACT WITH THIS COMPANY OR WANT TO BUY ANYTHING MAKE A WRITTEN COMMITMENT I HAVE PURCHASED HOLIDAY...

jagdeep bindra
      DEAR SIR, IAM OLD&REGULAR MEMBER OF ITBC, BUT EARLIER ALL THE ORDER WAS DONE ON CASH-ON-DELIVERY(C.O.D.)BASIS BUT FOR THEIR MAIN LOYALTY&BULK DISCOUNTS OFFER FOR ONLY EARLIER MEMBERS THRU SMS ONLY TO MEMBERS THSE OFFERS WERE ONLY ON CREDIT-CARDS, I WUD JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF OLD MEMBERS DONT HAVE C-CARDS, THEN THEY WILL THE BENEFITS OF LOYALTY&BULK DISCOUNT OFFERS, WHICH IS NOT CORRECT, SO, NOW I HAVE SPECIALLY GOT C-CARD, BUT PLS GET ME THE DIWALI LOYALTY DISCOUNT OFFER FOR SAMSUNG 1 TOUCH MOBILE-PHONE WITH FREE GIFTS LIKE AIR-TICKET&HOLIDAY VOUCHER, PLS SMS ME ONLY AT [protected], AS ITS ON 24 HRS, AS MT INTERNET-CAFE IS VERY FAR, SO PLS REPLY FAST, THANKS A LOT, J,BINDRA,KANPUR.

md hashim
        i am not order any product form itbc but sum prize offres,packings cd sets are delevered to the my address all the product i have send return to postoffice but another prize offers are comeing my home from itdc&readers digest ,hamilton house connaught plane, new delhi, offrers alerts also coming to my mobile since 8 months i am complent number of time but messages are comimg daily my phone number is [protected] my email id is not working permenently so iam not any respnsible to your orders

pleace unsubscribe to the orders&etc from itbc

ITBC — M-COMMERCE/0GA090061794

My name is not Amit Mishra, why India Today Book Club sent me e-mail confirming the above order M-COMMERCE/0GA[protected] debiting Rs499. Most probably, ITBC is fraud.

ITBC — Scam, Fraud of ITBC/Living Media [Resolved]

A. SRI SARANN
          Smacks of fraud
          I receieved a call on my mobile from ITBC promising me vacation/travel vouchers for three days/nights...

Amit Kumar
          Hello I am Amit Kumar,

I placed an order of Reebok fitnes kit of Rs 3199.00(COD). It was sent to me with missing product, so i contacted Cust Care. According to their guideliness i returned that parcel back to them at my own cost after paying 3199.00 Rs. But they twice send my ordered product,but demanding money again. I have original voucher with courier slip also. They dont resolve my problem till now. I haave already waste thousand rupee on call and other.

My Oredered detail :-
          Order no:- 0GA90095838
          Order Date:- 8th March.
          Name:- AMIT KUMAR
          Add:- Rajendra Kutir,
          Mithapur`B`Area,
          Patna-1(BIHAR)

ITBC — Pathetic service (Complaint (nos COMP54468, COMP54607 and COMP 54861)

The list of complaint number could have been endless if I would have asked for a complaint number everytime from ITBC helpline. First, my product delivery is delayed by three months after realization of payment (made through a credit card). Second, ITBC has not released the free gifts. Third, on followup with helpline, a 19 digit code was issued to claim the gift through their website. Its two weeks now and they have not yet activated the code. I called up their helpline four times in two weeks (calls were placed in the gap of 2-3 days). Everytime they say that the code will be activated in 48 hours. Any request to escalate matters to seniors is declined. Clearly there's a ulterior motive to push a customer back by continuous delay.