Jet Lite Complaints & Reviews

triyogi rathi
my bag was damaged in your luggage on 16th nov & it was handed over to your exe. on 27th nov to Vijay kumar -ID NO-00114 & didnt got my Bag till now and also iam not getting any response in your call center no. 66605514. while taking the bag they told me that it will be returned within 5 working days but it was nearly more than 1 1/2 month so plz, take any action towards your concern department .

plz, give me a response to my e-mail id- [email protected]

Jetlite — THEFT CHECKED IN BAGGAGE

TEL:[protected] /[protected]

The Commissioner of Police,
Mumbai Police

Sub: Theft in the Checked in Baggage from COIMBATORE- MUMBAI

I am a regular business traveler from Coimbatore to Mumbai. I travelled from Coimbatore to Mumbai on Jetlite flight No S2 0646 ( PNR NO: BDNTNQ) on 19th June.

I am a regular international traveler as well, and my travel wallet was inside my checked in baggage which was kept inside the stroll bag, The wallet was kept on the bottom and my cloths were kept on top of that. After reaching the hotel when I opened the bag I have noticed that the wallet was on the top and the sealed envelope containing foreign currencies (Singapore dollar =494, USD=300, GBP=200, Tanzanian Shillings 20,000) was torn and the cash is removed.
I strongly believe that this is a hand work of the baggage handling staff since the bag was not locked.

I would request you to kindly enquire into the matter and do the needful to book the culprit.

I would appreciate if you can confirm a complaint registration number

Yours faithfully

K.T.SUNIL
PRESIDENT
(IMPERIAL SPIRITS LTD.)

Cc to. [protected]@jetlite .com. as advised by jetlite call center staff

Jet Lite — Stolen Diamond jewellery and seven thousand from check-in baggage.

On 21st Dec My Mother-In-Law was travelled from Hyderabad to Indore ( via Jet Lite), At Indore airport someone from baggage collection person stolen Diamond jeweler and seven thousand rupees from check-in bag. Bag was locked, the person cute the lock zip and stolen thing. it's been notice when we reached to our hometown. This is very ridiculous incident, question arise how we can trust our baggage safely ?

sengupta84amitav
    I had purchased a wrist watch from the jetlite flight Kolkata to Mumbai. After the purchase i found out that the Watch is a Fake and that the original makers of the model are Paul Philipe and not Paul Phillipe (as in Jet lite). This is a Disgrace to India that such a big airline is making money by faking some of the best known brands.
    jetlite ke maki choot sale rande ke awlad thumare bete ki choot maru sale therey beta gond maru sale aur theree be gand marungha therey behan ki choot maru sale sab kuch 2 no ka kam kartha hai jetlite therey family ko sona ganj leka rande bazar may betchday jada paisa milaga theri maa kee choot sale jetlite(owner) agher thu ek bap ka awlad hai tho ekhee mother chodne theri mako choot mara hai tho is kam ko band karvade nahi hai tho randi ka awlad conform ho jayaga

Jet Lite — Fake Wrist watch

Ashwini N

While i was traveling from Ahmedabad to Mumbai in Jet konnect flight 9W 2004 on 9th August 2011, i won the paul philippe wrist watch and was excited to redeem the coupon. The product price is Rs 3490 and i am offered at Rs 599. I bought it and went home. In curiosity i checked the website of this watch and nowhere i am able to get its detail. Jet air ways people are making money by selling the fake items. They are not even bothered of doing such a shameful act.

pragati chugh
      HI,

THIS IS PRAGATI .A REGULAR CUSTOMER OF JET AIRWAYS…I WAS TRAVELING BACK FROM LUCKNOW TO MUMBAI IN JETLITE ON 12TH SEP.

AND A DISASTER HAPPENED…..THERE WAS AN ANT IN MY COFFEE WHICH I GOT IN NOTICE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS AND I ALSO WROTE A COMPLAINT AND TO MY SUPRSE HAVE NOT RECD ANY REVERT FORM YOU ALL.

An AIRLINE IS CONSIDRED TO BE NO 1 WHEN IT COMES TO CIUSTOMER SERVICE BUT I AM SHOCKED TO SEE SUCH “CASUAL APPROACH “AND NO RESPONESE.

EITHER YOU ALL ARE EXTREMELY BUSY WITH I DON’T KNOW WHAT AND THAT COULD BE THE REASON OF NOT RESPONDING OR MAY BE YOU ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH SO MANY COMPLAINTS AND HENCE SUCH APPROACH.

I NEED AN APOLOGY OF THE SAME ALONG WITH TH COMPLETE REIMBURESENNT OF THE AMOUNT I PAID FOR SUCH A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE...

PLEASE JUSTIFY!!!

Pragati Chugh

|Service Quality||West||Kaya Skin.|

You can reach me at: Phone: |Mobile: +919321050318|

email: [email protected]

Jetlite — Horrible Experience!

My experience with Jet Lite (Mumbai to Goa and back, May 2008) was a complete disaster!

I bought its marginally-lower priced ticket expecting the high service standards of Jet with some compromises in terms of in-flight meals and other comforts. Instead, what I got was horribly delayed flights both ways (4 hours late from Mumbai and 3 hours late from Goa), stale food that gave me and my child a bad tummy, and shoddy in-flight service by all accounts. What is worse, informal enquiries at the airport with other frequent fliers told me that Jet Lite flights are ALWAYS late! Lastly, the ClearTrip booking rules for JetLite state that children between 2-12 yrs of age fly at 50% of fare, but I was charged a full 100% of the fare.

When I think about the fact that the flight fares were only marginally lower than Jet or Kingfisher's main flights, Jet Lite certainly tops the list of airlines to avoid !!!

Praveen Kumar N
        I travelled to Lucknow through Jet Lite flight No.S2 234 on 14/01/2010 from Bangalore. The flight had to travel to delhi and from there to Lucknow and was to depart by 10:20 am. But, at 10:00 am it was said that there was an operational delay and the flight is to depart by 10:45am then 11:00, 11:30 and then to 12:45 pm. When every passengers thronged the counter, the staff said that the delay was due to the mistake of the crew and the crew has just left from the hotel and had not even reached the airport while all the passengers were there waiting in the boarding. Almost the passengers were arrested in the airport because they cannot move out the security check. Some passengers were waiting from 7:00 am in the morning. Due to the protest of the passengers the jetlite authorities have given a letter authenticated by them stating that it was due to the mistake and carelessness of the crew. Furthermore because of the delay here it further got delayed by another one hour in delhi airport.

One should know that we had many options of flight of other operators to Lucknow but chose this flight so that it could reach Lucknow by 2 pm in the afternoon but we reached Lucknow only at around 6 pm to 6:30 pm and had to miss half a day's audit work and had to extend our stay to complete the work.

There needs to be proper punishment for such careless behaviour and all the passengers be compensated for such a irresponsible act of the Airlines staff.

Rajesh Tripathi
          I was travelling by Jet Lite flight on July 7, 2009 by morning flight at 6.35 flight number S2-0106 my seat number was 7D. After take off the flight attendant started selling sandwich, cold drink, tea and coffee I ordered a veg sandwich and two cookies and a cup of tea. The flight attendant told me that the cost was Rs.200 for everything. I gave her Rs.200, and she served me my veg sandwich, two cookie packages, and tea in a glass which was filled less than half with tea.

While eating I was reading Lite Byte menu that is provided in Jet Lite's magazine section as well as there was a separate chart showing the charges for the food that you can purchase. The lite byte menu showed Rs.100 for veg sandwich, the flight attendant charged me Rs.150 for the same sandwich, I called the attendand and asked her for the explanation. The flight attendant told me that the Rs.50 was additional taxes on the perishable food. I pointed out to her that the byte lite inflight menu card showed that the prices were inclusive of all taxes, why is she charging me additional Rs.50.

The flight attendant went to speak to the head of flight attendant, came back and said that it was a mistake on the byte lite menu card she will point this out to the upper management, and try to give me Rs.50 baci, which I refused to take as I don't want her to give it from her own pocket.

The issue I want to raise is the airline is charging additional Rs. 50 by way of taxes from the innocent travellers who are not aware of this or probably they ignore this, but the additional revenue the airline is generating by cheating innocent travellers is shocking.

Can we do something to stop this malpractice that the airline is performing.

Jet Lite — i have forgot pnr number

Chandan Bera
            booked a ticket on the jet lite Port Blair - Kolkata flight for 26th September 2009 through agent for myself Chandan Bera
            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

ASHOK KUMAR CHHABRA
            Already sent with e.mail address as [email protected]
            However most of the correspondences earlier were sent through only [email protected] Sending again with gmail account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Respected Sir,

The undersigned lodged a complaint for the inhuman treatment by the staff of Jet Lite on 20.6.2008 followed by reminders on 29.9.2008 and 20.11.2008. On the basis of complaint, the undersigned had received an e.mail from Jetlite on 21.11.2008 and the same has been replied by me on the same day. However, Jet let has now refused to compensate me vide their e.mail dated 28.11.2008 for the reasons best known to them. I am now approaching your goodself to kindly look after my grievance for justice and direct the appropriate concern/authority to compensate me for the mental torture, harassment, by the Jet Lite staff at Delhi Airport to my son on 16.6.2008. Copies of all the correspondence as well as e.mail exchanged are attached herewith for your kind consideration and suitable action, as deem fit.

Awaiting for a reply,

(A.K. Chhabra)
            GM(NHPC Ltd.)
            Sector-33, Faridabad

----------------------------------------

Terminal 1-B,

e.mail : “[email protected]

Sub: Lodging of complaint for the inconvenience to Mr.Ankur Chhabra on 16.6.2008 at Delhi Airport._______________________________________

The Air tickets were booked for my son, Mr. Ankur Chhabra and Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav, his medical Attendant for Delhi-Bangalore on 16.6.2008 by Jet Lite (S2) 231 [PNR : J6FH8]. In this connection, it is to submit here that my son had got his leg fractured on 9/2/2008 at Bangalore and he was operated on 11/2/2008 at Sparsh Hospital situated at Bangalore and thereafter shifted to Faridabad, and he cannot walk without sticks, due to which he was advised by his treating Doctor to always escort with Attendant while traveling till his full recovery. Therefore, he was assisted by a medical Attendant, Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav, to avoid any untoward incident during traveling.

Now it is brought to your kind notice that on 16.6.2008, your staff posted at Delhi Airport did not allow him to carry excess luggage alongwith him in spite of the fact that my son requested to deposit extra money for the same. Therefore, he was compelled to leave behind all his luggage alongwith medical Attendant. He had traveled without his luggage and medical Attendant and no medicines, prescriptions and medical reports were available with him at Bangalore. Thereafter, I was compelled to book another ticket by Jet lite (S2) 233 on the same day (16/6/2008) {Reference No. 623896] for his medical Attendant, Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav by spending extra amount of Rs.2, 795/= and even than the total luggage could not be sent due to excess charges claimed by Jet lite in spite of the fact that my son could not carry his luggage with him. Thereafter, I was forced to book his luggage for Bangalore through M/s Gati Courier by spending additional amount of Rs. 1, 000/=. In addition to above expenditure, another amount of Rs. 1, 500/= has been spent by Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav for carrying luggage from Bangalore airport to the place of stay of my son.

From the above, it can be seen that your staff deployed at Delhi Airport was inhuman for not allowing medical Attendant alongwith a Patient, who cannot walk without stick, which caused mental torture, harassment, inconvenience and forced us to spend extra amount to the tune of about Rs. 5, 500/= for traveling from Delhi-Bangalore apart from the other problems to the patient, medical attendant and family members.

In view of above, it is requested to take suitable action against cold-blooded staff for such an inhuman treatment to the patient and also compensate us for the torture/suffering to patient and other members.

Date: June 20, 2008.

----------------------------------------------

REMINDER

e.mail : “[email protected]

Sub: Lodging of complaint for the inconvenience to my son, Mr.Ankur Chhabra on 16.6.2008 at Delhi Airport._______________________________________

Reference is invited to my complaint lodged through e.mail on 20th June, 2008 (copy enclosed), which is self explanatory, for the inconvenience cause to my son, Mr.Ankur Chhabra on 16.6.2008 at Delhi Airport.

Nothing has been heard neither any suitable action against cold-blooded staff by M/s Jet Lite Ltd. for such an inhuman treatment to the patient and also nor compensate us for the torture/suffering to the patient and other members till date.
            It can be seen that your staff deployed at Delhi Airport was inhuman for not allowing medical Attendant alongwith a Patient, who cannot walk without stick, which caused mental torture, harassment, inconvenience and forced us to spend extra amount to the tune of about Rs. 5, 500/= for traveling from Delhi-Bangalore apart from the other problems to the patient, medical attendant and family members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
            Date: September 29, 2008.

REMINDER-II

e.mail : “[email protected]” / “[email protected]

Kindly refer to the telephone call received from your office and further discussions had with your representative on 19th November, 2008 requesting the undersigned for the details of Jet Lite Air Ticket booked in the name of Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav, the Attendant of my son, Mr. Ankur Chhabra, in regard to my complaint lodged through e.mail on 20th June, 2008 followed by reminder dated 29th September, 2008 (photo copies enclosed for ready reference), for the inconvenience cause to my son, Mr.Ankur Chhabra on 16.6.2008 at Delhi Airport, which is self explanatory, on the subject matter.

As desired, the details of Jet Lite Air Ticket booked in the name of Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav, are placed below for your kind reference, record and for further necessary action in the matter:-

Name of Passenger - Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav
            Date of Journey - 16.06.200
            Flight No. - Jet Lite (SW) 231
            e.Tkt No. - 7055739370067
            Reservation No. - QBVWSO
            Confirmation/PNR No. - J6FH8

In addition to above, the scan copy of e.ticket, is also attached herewith for your record please.

I shall be grateful, if you kindly take suitable action against the cold-blooded staff deployed at Delhi Airport for such an inhuman treatment to the patient for not allowing medical Attendant alongwith with him, who cannot walk without stick, which caused mental torture, harassment, inconvenience and forced us to spend extra amount to the tune of about Rs. 5, 500/= for traveling from Delhi-Bangalore apart from the other problems to the patient, medical attendant and family members.

An early action in the matter is highly appreciated please.

Date: November 20, 2008.
            ------------------------------------------------------------------

21 November 2008

Email [email protected]

Dear Mr Chhabra,

This is further to our acknowledgement dated November 14, 2008 and our telephone conversation on November 19, 2008.

Mr Chhabra, before I move further, I once again sincerely regret the unfortunate experience your son had to go through at Delhi airport.

You will appreciate the fact, excess baggage when carried by passengers is acceptable subject to payment as applicable. Allow me to reiterate, we have no records to establish any denial for boarding on account of excess baggage carried by passengers for the said flight.

While I understand your predicament over the unpleasant experience and interactions by the staff members concerned, I can assure you that the said staff has since been terminated from our services and are no longer with the organization.

In view of the above, I sincerely regret our inability to accede to your request of compensation.

As shared vide our call, the offer of 1000 JP miles to be credited on your account as a gesture of our goodwill stands open for your consideration.

We look forward to your support and an early opportunity to restore your confidence in our services.

---------------------------------------------------------

21 NOV 2008
            Dear Mr GARAD PEREIRA,
            Thanks for the reply and offer of 1000 jp miles.But i am sorry to say that this offer is not acceptable to me.Kindly compensate fully as early as possible and resolve this issue within ten days failing which i shall be left with no option except to go for any other alternative for seeking justice for mental as well as financial suffering by jetlite staff.
            Thanks and regards,

A K Chhabra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 November 2008

Email [email protected]

Dear Mr Chhabra,

I refer to your email dated November 21, 2008 in response to my earlier email of the same date.

It is indeed disappointing to note your dissatisfaction with our response.

Mr Chhabra, I am sorry that our earlier offer was not acceptable to you which was made purely as a gesture of our goodwill and not as compensation. I shall leave this open for your kind consideration.

Allow me to reiterate here, we do have certain procedures and policies in place and trust you will appreciate our position in this regard.

In view of the explanation provided in our previous correspondence we regret our inability to compensate you as requested.

I look forward to your support.

-------------------------------------

Date: June 20, 2008.

REMINDER

e.mail : “[protected]@jetlite.com”

e.mail: “[protected]@rediffmail.com”

Date: September 29, 2008.

REMINDER-II
            MUMBAI-400099.

e.mail : “[protected]@jetlite.com” / “[protected]@jetlite.com”

Name of Passenger - Mr. Bhura Ji Yadav
            Date of Journey - 16.06.2008
            Flight No. - Jet Lite (SW) 231
            e.Tkt No. - [protected]
            Reservation No. - QBVWSO
            Confirmation/PNR No. - J6FH8

Contd……….p/2,

- 2 -

An early action in the matter is highly appreciated please.

Date: November 20, 2008.

A K Chhabra

28 November 2008

Email [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mr Chhabra,

It is indeed disappointing to note your dissatisfaction with our response.

I look forward to your support.

A.K JAIN
              (TO WHOMESOEVER IT MAY CONCERN)

THIS IS AJAY KR JAIN FROM --- SAHARANPUR --UTTAR PRADESH

FLIGHT- FROM DELHI TO KOLKATA
              FLIGHT NO---S2-319
              DATE---07-06-08
              TIME--6:20
              --------- I'LL SEND A NOTICE AGAINST THE HARRASMENT CAUSED BY THE JETLITE STAFF ...
              I HAD MY FLIGHT TODAY MORNING FROM NEW DELHI TO KOLKATTA I HAD MY TICKETS AND ID PROOF WITH ME I REAACHED THE AIRPORT 38MIN PRIOR TO THE FLIGHT BUT THE AIRLINES STAFF MISSBEHAVED AND DID'NT LET ME TO BOARD ON THE FLIGHT...THIS WAS REALLY SURPRISING TO ME THAT THEY STOPPED ME TO BOARD ON THE FLIGHT WITH NO REASONS ...

DUE THIS FLIGHT I MISSED A MEETING IN KOLKATTA AND FOR THIS THIS HARRASMENT THE AIRLINES HAS TO GIVE ME A VERY POSITIVE REPLY...

I WANT 100% REFUND OF MY TICKET WITH THE COVERAGE OF DAMAGES CAUSED TO ME.

LICENCE OF SUCH AIRLINES SHOULD BE CANCELLED AS THEY ARE JUST THERE TO TEASE THE CUSTOMERS...

AJAY KR JAIN
              09359903576, 9412680500
              SAHARANPUR-UP

Prabhat Kumar
                I had booked a air ticket through Internet and cancelled later on. The details are as under :
                Name Prabhat Kumar
                Date of Cancellation : 18.08.2006
                Amount : Rs 5800.00
                Date of booking : 01.08.2006
                Destination : DIB to DEL

Till date I had not received any refund for the above said cancelled air ticket. I had remind this to several times by email of Jet lite web site . But every time a computer generated email is received but after that no action .

Prabhat Kumar
                Sivasagar

Jet Lite — Loss due to flight delay

I had my Jet Lite flights S2 322 on 15th Nov 2007 from Patna to Delhi at 2.30PM (Seat No: 17A) and a connecting flight from Delhi to Bangalore by Jet airways at 17:50PM. However the flight was delayed by over 2 hours and left at 04.30PM due to which I had to miss my connecting flight and book the next flight at 20.10PM by Jet airways 9W 0834 (Seat No: 26C). Due to this cancellation and re-booking I had to pay an additional amount of Rs. 5100/- for no fault of mine. I have all the document in this regard and the boarding pass clearly indicates the delay in Jet Lite flight from Patna.

I had booked both flights belonging to Jet hoping that in case if any delays it would be managed by putting me onto the next flight as they both belong to same company Jet, however the staffs at the Patna airport could not do anything and ultimately I had to shell out additional money from my pocket when I was not at fault at all. I am very disappointed with this service and had hoped to receive better treatment, I atleast expected to be put onto the next flight as both airlines belong to Jet without any additional cost. However that was not the case and it was important for me to travel as I was traveling to London UK on the following day.

My booking reference PNR number is “HAPLOS” (Cancelled Ticket no:[protected] and new ticket no:[protected] and have all the relevant documents that may be required. Can you guide me how to take further action against them in this regard. I have been writing to both Jet airliners but have not received any response.

Pratap

Jet Lite — Giving Louis Quartz Watch As prize without providing any valid warranty card.

I have received one Louis Quartz as a prize after winning a scratch card conest run by Jet Lite after boarding there flight from Guwahati to Kolkata under a scheme paying Rs 500. for the watch which shows a price tag of Rs3990.But i have not received any valid warranty card, service centre number orany serial number on the watch.
                I feel i havebeen cheated by a renown company like Jet/Jet-lite.So, kindly provide any suggession.
                Thanking You
                Suman

Jet Lite — Free Gifts claimed do not seem genuine

My parents claimed two watches as a part of scratch card and win scheme on JetLite flight (Mumbai - Hyderabad) They were asked to pay Rs 490 for each watch as Handling charges and taxes where as the actual price of the watch was displayed on the brochure in excess of Rs. 3500. On receiving watches we discovered that there is no warranty from the Louis Quartz nor there is any such invoice.. The only invoice present is from AVA merchandising Pvt. Ltd which mentions the cost of these watches as Rs 490 each.. Hence what has been taken from us is the actual cost of these duplicate watches. If it was the handling charge and other taxes then how can the company give the invoice say claiming it to be the actual price?

Its nothing but duping the customers by presenting the duplicate watches as original ones and then selling the fake ones.

Jet Lite — fake louis quartz

i travelled on jet lite on 9th september...and in flight won a scratch and win gift voucher which was a loius quartz...it was a pleasant surprise...i just had to pay 500...when i reached back home and inspected the watch, found that it bore no serial number, no trademark, no guarantee, no mark of authenticity...its a fake...this is entirely unacceptable behaviour from such a reputed name...they are digging their own grave...the rogues should not be allowed to escape ...please take the necessary action along with appropriate compensation for all the harassment including monetary loss...

Jet Lite — Losing my Debit Card

Dear Jet Lite Team,

I hav lost my Debit Card while coming to Delhi from Mumbai on your flight S2-104 on 21.10.08. Hopefully it was lost while I have purchased the Scratch gift items from your counter at Delhi Airport.

Let me know if you have any information for the same.

Thanks & regards
                Sanjeev Chadha

Jetlite — Flight Delay

This is Sanjay Aghara. I had travelled from Ahmedabad to Bangalore on previous sunday 2nd Nov. 2008 through Jetlite Flight S2 631 (Jaypur To Bangalore Via Ahmedabad).

When I booked ticket on 31st Oct. 2008 through www.jetlite.com, the departure time was 2:00 PM and arrival time was 4:05 PM.

After 3 hours I got the mail saying flight schedule changed:
                Departure: 5:35 PM
                Arrival: 7:40 PM

So, I planned from my native (Morbi - Rajkot Dist.) such that I reach there before 2 Hours (mentioned in jetlite site for baggage check-in). When I was in auto to reach Ahmedabad airport, I got SMS saying:
                Departure: 6:40 PM
                Arrival: 8:45 PM

When I reached airport and asked the reason for delay, I got answer that "Air Congestion". While waiting at airport again message from JetLite:
                Departure: 7:05 PM
                Arrival: 9:10 PM

Again I went to JetLite counter and asked reason for that the lady said: Departure is 6:40 PM only. When she checked after seeing SMS in my mobile, she replied "Air Congestion".

One more SMS...
                Departure: 7:25 PM
                Arrival: 9:30 PM

Then I talked to Jet Airways officer, but no mean to talk. Then I asked for "Passenger Waiting Charge for flight delay", but he replied "There is no such charge. And the delay is due to ATC." Is this correct?

I asked the reason for delay of more than 5 Hours, he replied "Departure change from 2:00 PM to 5:35 PM is not delay but schedule change." How can they change schedule in 3 hours?

Now, the flight which was about to departure at 2:00PM, but actually departed at 7:25PM.

Even after paying the cost similiar to international flight (I paid Rs. 8420), this should not happen. And if this happens the airline has to refund the same or pay the "delay charge" to passenger which is Rs. 10000 (for domestic) as per New Delhi Airport.

I have all the mails and SMSes with me.

Looking for your reply and help to get the value of delay from airlines like JetLite (JetAirways).

Thanks & Regards,
                Sanjay.
                Dear Flier,

Thank you for using our Online Booking Service.

Your Booking Reference Number: JSPCE
                Your E-Ticket Number:[protected]

Please find attached your JetLite e-ticket and Terms & Conditions in a PDF format. At the time of travel, kindly note that you will be required to carry a printout of your e-ticket along with a valid photo identification as mentioned in your itinerary.

We thank you once again for choosing to travel on JetLite.

For any clarifications please call our round the clock helpline [protected] / 30302020.

Looking forward to having you on board!

Sincerely

JetLite Team

2 attachments — Scan and download all attachments
                WebTicket[protected].pdf
                16K View as HTML Scan and download

WebTicket[protected].pdf
                16K View as HTML Scan and download
                [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dear Jetlite Team,

Please inform status of refund amount for the ticket which got cancelled.(Delhi to Coimbatore)

I was ensured at your counter in Coimbatore airport on 12th may 2008, that the same would be paid back in my card. But it has not happened till.

Awaiting your early reply and refund.

regards,

Shanker S

Jet Lite — No Refund of cancellation since 2 months

I ve cancelled three tickets of jet lite but there is no refund credited to my account.

following tickets has been cancelled

Mrs. Swati & Ms. Payal Gawande: Date : 6 Feb 2009

Two tickets has been cancelled but there is no refund till now, I ve called call centers many times but they are telling me amount is credited within 6-7 days.

Also One more ticket has been cancelled of Mr. Sharma but no refund has been given...

According to rules of air regualatory. refund must be given within 3-4 working days...

Im very harassed by jet lite regarding refund...

please help me out...

Pawan Khandelwal
                Mobile:[protected]

Jet Lite — Credit card information leak

Recently i booked a Ticket from Jet lite ... for one of my known from Banglore to delhi. at flight in morning from there at 7 in morning.

The mail that came to me had a quote in the end . stating that " in case of the Credit card holder is not the passanger then the passanger has to submit a photocopy of the both sides of credit card at the time of check in attested by the credit card holder having the name of the passanger and someother details as well.

This was very appealing that jet lite has started a new rule. I appriciate the way of thinking for the security from Frauds.
                But a Big No No will be there from my side in future for booking tickets from Jet lite...

Resason - : Just think in your mind that most of the travellers are the travellers who are either students or doing jobs in various organizations.

1. Now since i am the passanger who has got his ticket booked from one of my friend living in delhi i will not be able to get the ticket booked as i am in other city and he in other city ...
                Issue : Why will someone giove me a copy of his credit card ... Even i wont give ot to my brother... How i can attest if i am in other city ?

If i show even the credit card details at their counter ... How can the person at counter will cross verify that ??????? Does he have my card details in his system ?
                If realy he has that means u r duping the people by displaying the credit card details to everyone who is sitting at airport ??????????????????????? Big Unsafe act with my Personal card information ??????/

That means that anyone at jetlite counter can see my credit card details as they are verifying it there ???????
                This means we must not book anyone's ticket if the flight is jetlite???????????????

So atleast in future when they are going to make such rules ... must apply some mind ...

They have placed stupids in the Management ... better put the people who have at least common sense.
                Mr Amadeep,

Commonsense is not so common and the same applies on you.

Person sitting on the counter do have the Credit Card No. by which ticket has been booked but he does not have other details like Expiry Date/CVV Number, without which its impossible to make any fraud.

And regarding your other query, we can easily scan the CC front and send it across to the concerned person via email. And if your friend does not trust you, then I believe you should better work on that first.

Now retrospect and then say who is actually a stupid!!!

Rohit

Jet Lite — Lost bag

I travelled from colombo to chennai in JetLite flight S2 - 542 on 31st july 2010 (@ 3 am) . After reaching chennai I went to collect my baggage, but found that it was missing.I talked to JetLite authority and logged a complaint for the same. Officer present at site told me that they will call me in next few hours and will update about missing bag.Till noon they didn't contacted me.
                Even I called several times to their offices and other staff members but couldn't get any update. This is the 4th day after missing my luggage.Nobody from jetlite called me till now.My baggage number is S2-018948. Please help me to get my bag.
                No reply received till date against the complaint sent by Dr. Shyjumon on 10th Oct'2008.

This is not expected from such a reputed firm.

Jet Lite — theft

[protected]@gmail.com

I BOARDED AT MUMBAI AND LANDED AT COIMBATORE,WITH ME I WAS

CARRING 3 LUGGAGES,SUITCASE,SWEET BOX AND ONE LEATHER BAG,THE SUITCASE

WAS NOT DONE,SO IN THIS CASE AS I GOT THE SUITCASE I CHECK IT THERE ITSELF

,SURPRISELY FOUND THAT ONE OF MY WATCH (ROLLEX STEEL)IS MISSING AND I

COMPLAINED TO MR.CHRISTOPER WHO WAS THERE,BUT HE DIDN'T RESPONDS PROPERLY,

AND I ALSO COMPLAINED WITH MR .AJITH (INSPECTER OF COIMBATORE AIRPORT) & MR.SURESH (SECURITY OFFICER JET AIRWAYS) HE COMPLETED THE

NOW I HOPE UWILL TAKE STRONG ACTION AGAINST THE GUILTYWHO HAS

STOLLEN MY WATCH AS PER AS WILL,AND SEE THAT THE SAME MY BE RETURNED TO ME.

TO,

I BOARDED AT MUMBAI AND LANDED AT COIMBATORE, WITH ME I WAS

CARRING 3 LUGGAGES, SUITCASE, SWEET BOX AND ONE LEATHER BAG, THE SUITCASE

WAS NOT LOCKED AND AS PER THE NORMS THEY ALWAYS CLIP IT WITH A TAG WHICH

WAS NOT DONE, SO IN THIS CASE AS I GOT THE SUITCASE I CHECK IT THERE ITSELF, SURPRISELY FOUND THAT ONE OF MY WATCH (ROLLEX STEEL)IS MISSING AND I

COMPLAINED TO MR.CHRISTOPER WHO WAS THERE, BUT HE DIDN'T RESPONDS PROPERLY,

AND I ALSO COMPLAINED WITH MR.SURESH (SECURITY OFFICER) HE COMPLETED THE

NOW I HOPE UWILL TAKE STRONG ACTION AGAINST THE GUILTYWHO HAS

STOLLEN MY WATCH AS PER AS WILL, AND SEE THAT THE SAME MY BE RETURNED TO ME.

Jet Lite — Not getting the cancellation charges back from the airlines

I have booked a flight ticket with the following details.

Date of Booking == 14th Jan 2012
                Departure Date == 9th May 2012
                Departure Time == 10:40 Hrs
                Airline PNR == EZMFNH
                Ticket No. == 705-[protected]

Now the issue is that because the Airline has changed the time we missed our flight on that day. I called up on 9th of May to the Jet Airways Customer care and 10:05 am and the customer care executive told me that because of NO SHOW we cannot revert the charges. According to that lady actual time of departure was 10:05 and i called up at the same time but inspite of this she was not ready to revert the remaining charges. After a long argument she said that i will be getting a call in 2 days of time, which i never got. Then i called up again on May 15 at 10:25 pm and spoken to Vishal and he told me that acually on that day(9th of May) flight departed at 10:17 am and not at 10:05 am, also according to the policy charges should be reverted as according to the policy, if i am calling before the departure, charges should be reverted. Now again i called to the customer care May 18 at 06:25 pm and spoken to Sonia, who told me to contact to the travel agent from whom i have booked the flight.

These people are fooling me unnecessary and not ready to pay me the remaining charges. In actual they have done mistake by putting NO SHOW, before the departure time. Please take a quick action and help me in getting my amount back.
                Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Rohit
                Mo. No. [protected]

Abhinandan Das
                  This is the concern that I am not able to understand why Jetlite Airlines is not taking it seriously? My wife (MRS PRANAMI ) had used Jet Lite airline(S2-312) for her journey from Guwahati to Delhi on 31st Oct 07. But when she reached Delhi one of her baggages (S2-311368) was not there, which contained fegile articles.When contacted the Jetlite office present at the Delhi airport, they gave us a dam to it, after my repeated request to get it resolved they let me wait for another 2 and1/2 hr and returned with a receipt stating my baggage details. Mr. Deepak ensured me that he will give me a call on the very next day and the baggage will be delivered to me residence.

Till date I have not received any calls from Jet Lite side and even though I have given a number of calls to MR. DEEPAK(09910997155) and their help line no 30302020, I have not received my bagggage. Its very diffucult for me to understand the service Jet lite used to provide to their customer even being in a service industry.

I had also written a mail to jetlite feedback, but that to in vain..

Kindly help me to get my baggage....

Abhinandan Das
                  Cellno-9811600460/9999600338

Jet Lite — Worst service from Jetlite

I traveled from Jet lite from Bangalore to Nagpur via Mumbai on July 3rd 2010. I checked in my luggage at bangalore airport at Jet lite counter. I received my luggage at Nagpur airport but it was full wet and even water has penetrated inside the bag. I had some books + couple of clothes in it which was purely wet but the books was purely damaged. once i saw all these I decided to talk to the Jet Airline representatives. I inquired about their office and it was in the Arrival. I went to Arrival somehow and I reported the incident with Jet Airways staff. They told wait for sometime and after waiting for around 30 minutes one of the staff has told me that "We cant do much now, as all the baggage are wet in the flight, sorry for the inconvenience". I told wt do you men by "Can't do much", once i checked my luggage it is your responsibility to take care. She replied "You can write your feedback in this form, will get back to you". Then I decided not to waist much time as I had to travel away from Nagpur and it was already 6' O clock. I filled that form and clearly mentioned everything and asked for compensation at least for my books. some days back I got the reply Jet Airways saying that as you have not reported the incident immediately as our Nagpur staff are not aware about this, we can not do anything.
                  So I would like to know what else I could have done at that moment, as i had to rush to some emergency.
                  And what else a passenger can do when the airline staff is not supportive? If I have not reported the to anyone how come that feedback form is filled & submitted at Nagpur ?

TO,

I BOARDED AT MUMBAI AND LANDED AT COIMBATORE, WITH ME I WAS

CARRING 3 LUGGAGES, SUITCASE, SWEET BOX AND ONE LEATHER BAG, THE SUITCASE

COMPLAINED TO MR.CHRISTOPER WHO WAS THERE, BUT HE DIDN'T RESPONDS PROPERLY,

AND I ALSO COMPLAINED WITH MR.SURESH (SECURITY OFFICER) HE COMPLETED THE

NOW I HOPE UWILL TAKE STRONG ACTION AGAINST THE GUILTYWHO HAS

STOLLEN MY WATCH AS PER AS WILL, AND SEE THAT THE SAME MY BE RETURNED TO ME.

Recently Discussed

Refund of cancelled ticket
                    baggage
                    Jet Lite
                    How can I get my luggage back????Help!
                    paul philippe wrist watches
                    Jet Lite
                    i have forgot pnr number