Jharkhand Gramin Bank

Jharkhand Gramin Bank Complaints & Reviews

I myself anand kumar rana have applied for education loan from jharkhand gramin bank korrah branch district hazaribagh in the year 2011. After repayment of my education loan i have received 20 percentage of my interest paid for the loan as subsidy but from the past 4-5 years i have not received any amount. I want to know that why bank is not looking in this matter and every time i visit the branch the manager simply responds that when it will come it will come to your account. I don't know what is happening. So i have raised a complain against the bank to get my rest 80 percentage of the amount paid. Kindly look after this issue. Hoping for kind cooperation.

From: Mr. S.I.Basu

Bharti Airtel Limited
    H-5/12, Qutab Ambience
    Mahrauli Road
    New Delhi - 110030

Sub : My Prepaid a/c pilferaged by your office. your integrity is in doubt. Be honest

I the undersiged, a lifetime customer bearing registration no- A.B.H. 057, M# [protected]. A sudden fall of balance was noticed and I contaced your customer care on 08/12/07 at about 5:45 to 6:15 P.M. but your office refused to disclose of the (theff) pilferaged of my a/c done on 06/12/07 and 07/12/2007 as under :-
    1- On 25/12/07 at about 8:45 P.M I had recharged for Rs. 200 Rs. and my balance was around Rs. 170.00
    2- On 06/12/07 I had made three local calls around 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. only.
    3- No calls made on 07/12/07.
    4- On enquery from your office it was stated that calls recorede on 06/12/2007 at about 10:15 to 10:30 and on 07/12/07 from night 10:14 to 11:15 P.M. to same airtel No, but in my mobile set no such recorded enterd. further more it was also reveled that same number of airtel was used through any a/c on 03/12/07.
    5- your office refused to disclose the number which was called and my a/c was deleted for 06/12/07 & 07/12/07.
    I am very confradent that it is frand committed by your staff OK any person inconnivance with your office they breaking my sim... No./ M. No. etc divierting my balance as well as deleting my cell register as well as disturbing my call register.
    could yu please reply immediately as it is a criminal offence by your office under kind shelter.

your faithfully.