Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Ltd

Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Ltd Complaints & Reviews

I Have jindal vijaynagar steel ltd Physical share certificate. and i don't know the current status of my shares so please guide me about this share. and i also have devident warrent of earlier years but i don't discount in bank so now how can i get this devidend amount
Share certificate no :[protected]

My contact no.[protected]
I Have jindal vijaynagar steel ltd Physical share certificate. and i don't know the current status of my shares so please guide me about this share. and i also have dividend warrant of earlier years but i don't discount in bank so now how can i get this dividend amount

Share Certificate no. 4914523
Reg. Folio No. JVS0530429

Thanking You
my contact detail- [protected]
Ansh rj's reply, Mar 9, 2021
Pursottom ji please tell me did you receive a new certificate . I have also 100 shares since 1995 .Tell me the procedure if you know.
HI I AM SANJAY KUMAR I CAN HELP YOU IN THIS 9992992444
I am holding 800 shares of Jindal Vijayanagar Steel ltd since 1995. I came to know that Jindal Vijayanagar Steel Ltd has been merged with JSW steels and renamed as JSW Steel since 2005 and subsequently one share of JSW Steel ltd has been split into 10 shares of Rs.1/- each in 2016. I have not received any information since 2000/- as I have moved out of the given address and did not intimate company regarding change of address. Now I request you to furnish How many shares of JSW stell ltd are there and the new registered foili number. Details of my existing JINDAL VIJAYANAGAR STEEL LTD are as below

Registered Folio No Certificate no. No of shares held

Mobile no. 91 [protected]
Sharib Qamar's reply, Mar 8, 2022
Did u get any solution?
U got it dematized
I am holding 200 share of Jindal vijaynagar steel in 1995 please tell me actual position of my share
Folio no JVS0717849
Mobile no [protected]
Plz help me
HI I AM SANJAY KUMAR I CAN HELP YOU IN THIS 9992992444
Plz.. help me I'm holding 100 shares of jindal vijaynagaram i.e. JSW steels but my new certificate has not been delivered yet plz.. help me [protected]

R Sir,
    Sub: Certificate nos 4606690 Regd Folio No. JVS0530167 Distinctive No. [protected] to [protected]

I have above 100 Nos. Shares of Jindal Vijayanagar Ltd, I have purchased these shares from Alka Gore on dated[protected]. Following are the detail:
    DATE/TRNF NO:[protected]
    FOLIO/CERT NO: JVD 05 21127, 634355
    NAME: ALKA GORE
    I want to sale this shares, pl inform what is the status of my shares & How I will do this. Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

ALKA GORE
    Updated by alka gore
    please read folio no JVD05 21127
    Certificate no 634355
    distinctive nos [protected]-[protected]
    I have not received merged entity equity shares. And I can't find any information regarding the same. All I need is some closure. Please get in contact and guide me through complaint.

Megha Awla's reply, Jun 5, 2020
    Hello sir ap ko in shares k bare me kuch information mili.
    Megha Awla's reply, Jun 5, 2020
    Actually mere pass b yeh shares ha but kuch b pata nahi lag raha

I am holding 150 shares from Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Ltd it has no nominee i want to sell it out as early as possible please tell me were to contact for this query. i also want to attach nominee for some shares, i hold this shares in 28.05.2005 but now i dont no recent status of this shares please tell me where to contact for this. please reply me on my mail id pradhan.[protected]@gmail.com

Myself s.R.Malar has 100 nos of shares from [protected] to [protected] of jindal vijaynagar steel ltd.

These, i had bought on 15.04.1995 as now the name of of company is changed, kindly let me know how can redeem it.

I would request you to change my correspondence address also as below.

S.R.Malar
        B/b9, sharada apartment,
        Sanman shree chs,
        Kedare chouk, s.S.Marg,
        Opp.Ramkali high school,
        Bhandup(W), mumbai-78

Cell no:[protected]
        hi malasr
        have your jindal vijanagar share certificate issue has been resolved.
        I also have physical share certificate of jindal vinjaynagar steel.

WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT. I HAVE 1000 NOS EQUITY SHARE OF JINDAL VIJAY STEEL LTD ON PAID UP VALUE.NOW IT HAS BEEN MERGE IN JINDAL STEEL LTD. BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED NEW CERTIFICATE AND HOW IS THE CURRENT STATUS OF THESE SHARE. LOOKING FAVOURABLE RESPONCE. THANKS RADHYSHYAM LAKHERE [protected]

SIR
            WE HAVE PURCHAGED 100 SHARES OF JINDAL VIJAYNAGAR STEEL LTD.
            REGD FOLIO NO JVS0268914 AND CERTIFICATE NO.3076631.
            DISTINCTIVE NO.[protected]-[protected]
            DATED[protected] .
            1-SECOND HOLDER'S NAME IS APARNA MALVIYA BUT WRONGLY PRINTED IN CERTIFICATE IS APARNA MALVIKA.
            2- PLS ALSO CLARIFY THE NAME PRYAM( MINER) PRINTED ON CERTIFICATE IS HOLDER OR NOMINEE.
            THANKS
            MANOJ KUMAR MALVIYA
            B-151 , SECT-3, NCL NIGAHI COLONY,PO - NIGAHI,
            DISTT- SINGRAULI M.P. 486884
            MOB NO.[protected]
            EMAIL - [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

jindal vijaynagar Steel Ltd — Non receipt of divident and company changed share certificates

I,Bhajan Singh Sidhu alongwith my wife Kulwant Kaur are holding
            the shares of above named company:-
            100 share distinctive No.[protected] to [protected] issued on 15-4-95

100 share distintive no.[protected] to [protected] regd.folio no.jvs 0810056 certificate no.5938453

100 shares distinctive no.[protected] to [protected] regd.folio no.jvs 0810056 certificate no593852

We understand that Jindal vijaynagar steel ltd has changed its name to Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. ut we have not received any intimation to this nor we received revised shares or any divident from the company.

Can you let me know something about this through email.

With regards,

Bhajan Singh Sidhu

i have deposit rs.2400.00 at the time of issue date 24/04/1995. I refund rs. 950.00 and my adjusted amount is rs.1450.00. at that time i receive 200 shares.my regd. folio no. is jvso571758 and certificate no. is 5367739 and 5367740 and distinctive nos.is [protected] to [protected]. after that time there is no transaction in my account. so now i want to know my account status. please give me answer.

thanking you,
              yours faith fully,
              jitendra m dudhat.
              what did you do now?

dear sir ,
                i have share of jindal vijaynagar steel ltd and hence i got to know that the name has changed to jsw ltd and i need new share cetificate for my following shares certificate which i am sending to u in details ,

FOLIO NO CERTIFICATE NO DISTINCTIVE NO QTY

11 JVSO 873529 [protected] [protected]-9400 200
                12 JVSO 873529 6232855 [protected]-9600 100

THIS IS FOLLWING SHARES CERTIFICATE DETAILS ,

SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
                Please issue a new share certificate-urgent
                I have above 300 Nos. Shares of Jindal Vijayanagar STEEL Ltd, I have purchased these shares on dated[protected]. : Now I want to sell these shares. Kindly let us know procedure also know the value of the sharesSince the company has changed name. We had not get a new share so Kindly Please issue a new certificate.
                Following are the detail :
                DATE/TRNF NO:[protected]
                REF NO. 0645502
                Name of holder:- naranbhai r rabari
                Certificate no:- 5529244/45/46
                Regd Folio No. JVS0645502
                Distinctive No. [protected]-[protected]/[protected]-[protected]/[protected]-[protected]

Kindly send your reply on my above mentioned E-mail ID.
                Sagar_02's reply, Feb 1, 2022
                Hi i want to know that had your issue of jindal vijaynagar steel share certificate solved. Can you help me i also have physical share certificate of jindal vijaynagar steel but donnt know what to do with them.

This is to inform you that I have 100 shares of jindal vijaynagar steel ltd.I wants to know where from I shall get new shares and how because I send those shares for d’mat but they required new shares. Iam furnishing the details of my shares for your referance.I hope you will be kind enough to inform me for the same.(details of my shares givem bellow )
                thanking you,
                yours truly bimal ghosh.
                share holder name: bimal ghosh,
                no of shares :100pcs,
                regd folio no-jvs0346773,
                certificate no-3154493, distinctive nos-[protected]-[protected] my email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.or [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                Thanking you,
                Yours truly
                Bimal Ghosh.

jindal vijaynagar Steel Ltd — 500 nos of Partly paid shares lost by fire

I was having 500 shares partly paid of Jindal Vijaynagar Steels Ltd and the said shares was lost by fire accident. How can I regain the shares from company? I expect best solution from your end. My email ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                HI I AM SANJAY KUMAR I CAN HELP YOU IN THIS 9992992444
                i am holding around 10000 shares of jindal vijayanagar steel ltd partly paid since 1995. i wnt to know company it has been mergered into and can i stiil get the mergered shares or can i gt my partly paid money back.
                dear sir,
                i have share of jindal vijaynagar steel ltd and hence i got to know that the name has changed to jsw ltd and i need new share cetificate for my following shares certificate which i am sending to u in details,
                FOLIO NO. CERTIFICATE NO. DISTINCTIVE NO NO. QTY