Joy Cars
2.5

Joy Cars Complaints & Reviews

I had booked self drive innova car from joy cars in chennai on december'15 and deposited inr 10000 as advanced booking amount to them. The vehicle did not arrive and when called the company said the vehicle went under maintenance. They assured that i will get my money back. It's been months since then and they haven't refunded my amount. Moreover, 99% of the times they don't pick my calls and in case by mistake every time they say we will transfer today but they never do so. I have mails, bank transaction proofs, msgs to verify my claim.

I request you to take action against joy cars chennai.

Thank you!
Radhey k

Avinash and I had taken self drive alto car from Joy Cars in Chennai on 9th January for a day and deposited 5000 rs as security deposit to them. When we returned their car on 10th morning (as agreed) they said we will refund your amount in a day. It's been 10 days since then and they haven't refunded our amount. Moreover, they 99% of the times they don't pick our calls and in case by mistake every time they say we will transfer today but they never do so.

I request your action against Joy Cars Chennai.

Thank you!
    Mamta
    Jan 22, 2016
    The company has finally refunded my security deposit of Rs 5000. According to them, their Account manager was on leave and hence they there was a delay in transferring the amount. Thank you! Mamta
    It's been one year my refund is not done yet.. could you please provide their contact number
    Dear friends,
    Don't take car from joy cars, they are the fraud, we taken car on 31st July to 3rd August, they not yet refund our security deposit of 12500, we called them more then 500 times, most of the time they never pickup, sometimes they pickup and say that we will return next week like that but they won't, it has been almost one and half years completed we not yet get our cash back... Kindly don't go with them, they are complete fraud team.

Joy Cars Recent Comments