JSB Healthcare

JSB Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Y is a price difference in product when buying the same from amazon or Flipkart

I hve ordered a jsb massager and I hve used it twice ..then the machine stopped working..I hve raised a complaint in 15 days .. but they hve called me nd said it was adopter mistke nd will courier it by tomrw ..since I hve not received the product as well I got frustrated on wasting money .so again I hve raised a complaint and informed the team to take away the product nd initiate the refund they said yes and asked me to wait for a weak its...

I bought a Cardio Max JSB HF162 Air Bike from Amazon on 17.10.2019. The bike is not working properly and I am facing problems in using this. I made a complaint in this regard on JSB WhatsApp no. [protected] on 11.06.2020 and got replied to visit the engineer in 5 working days. when the engineer is not visited in due time I again contacted now they say it will take 30 to 40 days to visit the engineer. I have the whatsapp chat record also to prove the point. I bought it from JSB because of service but received the worst example of it. Order no. and other details are as follows:
    Amazon order no.[protected]

Bought JSB Swing Walker from PayTM. From beginning it has repair with improper base roller support in the base. Given complaint to JSB. After repeated complaints, service person came and did temporary repair - a patch work.
      Needs urgent Repair / replacement of the whole base or full unit.

PayTM Order no: [protected]
      Invoice Date: 16/10/2015
      Shipment no: [protected]

I have bought jsb hf05 in the month of march.
        It malfunctioned within 1 and a half month.
        I have complained over phone and even send them video of machine on their whats app number. they said a engineer will visit home but no one showed up.
        O i complained again online and they keep on telling me it will taken care of from last 20 days but no response yet...