Jyothi Gas

Jyothi Gas Complaints & Reviews

Jyothi Gas — overcharged [Resolved]

bpr
Jyothi gas is charging huge amount.This is very bad on their part.If they continue the same they will not get any more customers.Try...
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Rajshekhar Bandaru

Jyothi Gas cylinder is leaking is leaking because of faulty pin on the cylinder.
When complained, they refused to respond or replace.

The address for Jyothi Gas Dealer details are;
Sri Lakshmi Enterprises
Marathahalli,
Bangalore -37
Mobile: [protected]

Please take necessary steps to ensure that this is not repeated.

Thanks & regards
raj
I completely agree. I lived in Challagatta near Murugeshpalya till about an year back. I had taken a connection + stove from the Jyothi Gas agency next to what was then Kemp Fort on Airport Road. There was a Gas leaking smell whenever we were not using the Gas. I complained and they came and replaced the pipe. They charged us the price of replacing the pipe inspite of the connection being just 1 week old. But whatever they did, the problem never got resolved. I am planning to give away Jyoti gas and get some Government gas connection

Suresh K L
    I took a new connection from Jyothi Gas's dealer in Vijayanagar on Aug 06 and the so called new cylinder ran out of gas in just 5 days. We are a family of 4 and usually our consumption runs for almost 2 months!!! When I called Jyothi Gas Customer Service or the dealer, they say it not their problem.

The local dealer - Gurushree Enterprises does not want to take any responsibility although he has taken the money for deposit, new connection and the cylinder.

I demand that Jyothi Gas replaces the cylinder.

Kiran Kumar

This is in connection with the fire accident suffered by my brother and his room mate suffered in Marthalli, Banglore on April 10, 2007.

My brother and his roommate have taken a new gas connection from Jyothi Gas and a new gas stove. On April 10, 2007 when the gas was delivered and was being installed by the Jyothi Gas techinican. Because of not being a properly trained technician and because of negligance the house in which they are caught fire and all the three (my brother, brother's friend and the technician) were severly injured. Later they were admitted in KR Hospital, Banglore. On 3 rd or 4th day the technician died after being shifted to another hospital by the Jyothi Gas dealer.

An FIR has been filed with the concerned police station also regarding the incident.

My brother and his roommate who were seriously injured and were in the intensive care in critical condition for almost a month and later discharged. At one point of time, doctors said their condition to be critical and declared them out of danger only after 20 days. But because of this they had to undergo skin grafting on the hands and the skin does not look any more natural on hands. Even though no grafting was performed on face, but as the top layer skin got burnt, it does not look completely natural. It took more than 4 months for both the injured to get back to work though their jobs ware secure. Even I was forced to stay away from my work place by taking leave for 45 days to attend and take care of my brother. We all had to undergo a lot of mental and physical pain. During this whole time, the way the Jyothi gas disributor (Sanjay and Puttiraman) bahaved with was very bad when we asked to see if they can help us financially and see if any insurance money can be arranged. Please understand that both the guys are bachelors and now with these injuries it could be difficult to find a good match.

The incident occured mainly because of employing an unqualified and untrained techicial by Jyothi Gas. Note that inspite of warning the technician to take the cylinder out of the house as he could not install, he did not heed and said that he knows very well and acted in a manner that resulted in the accident.

Even till date either Mr Sanjay or Mr Puttiraman from Jyothi Gas did not get back to us and we gave up after following with them for about 4 to 5 months. Now none o[censored]s are in Bangalore. I am putting this here mainly to let and make other people know that Jyothi Gas is not at all safe.

Kiran
      iam also having bitter experience with jothi gas
      I have a Jyothy gas dealer next door.

1. The amount of noise created - several times - each day - when gas cylinder
      vehicle comes to replace empties, cylinders are thrown about.

2. Gas is " moved " to smaller cylinders, the whole place stinks and primed for an explosion.

3. Bharat gas and others like HP, Indane delivery boys conveniently "leave" their area cylinders near this shop and each cylinder is milked and profits are bartered.

We are witness to all these but no use, the police are hand in glove.

The local police writer/constable came and warned me that the shop has a licence.

The shop is located on main road in a tiny garage and the whole business is done on the roads. Only "gas management" is done inside the shop.

Is there any body to regulate gas shops located in a house?? Who is the licencing authority and how much do they take under the table to issue such permits.

Rashida Sharafally
        I had taken a gas connection from the captioned company when I moved to Bangalore and was staying at Marathahalli. Subsequently I moved to Indiranagar but prior to moving, I checked with one Mr Kulkarni (your representative who gave me the connection) as to whether I would have a problem in transferring the existing connection and he assured me that I could transfer. I called him this morning at about 12.30pm requesting for a new cylinder and he told me that it would be delivered in 1 hour. I waited for 2 hours and then tried to call him but he did not take my calls. I then called him from a landline and he answered and once again told me that the truck had a puncture. It is appalling how this company loves to harass their customers. I told him that I would complain to the consumer forum and he told me to go ahead. I nonetheless requested him since I knew that getting a new connection would have been very difficult but to no avail. If anyone from the consumer forum is reading this message, than please pull them up for this.
        Dear Rashida Sharafally,

am also a jyothigas consumer but when finding this type of problem i contacted their Manager sales customer support one Mr. Praveen Goyal is number is [protected] once if you speak to him your problem will be solved with in minutes .

kindly go through this procedure hope your problem will be solved.
        This is Bharat Kumar, I'm Jyothi gas customer since June 2007, Yesterday I've refilled my 17KG Cyllinder at Bagur.The Mfg Date was DECE-2008 and MRP Rs.825.00.
        But the Ageng has demanding 1050.00. I'm asking why you are taking extra amt. then he simply replying that is today's Price.
        1st time I face this type of problem.Should I agree with his answer are how get clarification regarding this issue.
        What i heard is you have to contact Indira Nagar Jyothi Gas dealer.They are in Tippasandra.His name is Mr.Manjunath Cell:[protected]

The same was My experoience no use if you are goig to COURT.
        Jyothi gas is an example for how PATHETIC customer service anybody on earth can offer. Be it dealers or people in their so called 'corporate' office. I have been interacting with dealers in marathahalli 'Sri Lakshmi', 'Sukha' and Neelam enterprises. HORRIBLE to speak with these people and you have plead to them to get a cylinder tolerating their attitude. If you plan to take a new connection, AVOID LIKE !!!

Jyothi Gas — Overcharged LPG refills [Resolved]

jay
          I planned to get one Joythi gas connection but from these information I stoped that and I go for some other...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (16)