Kalyani Bajaj

Kalyani Bajaj Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Madam, I had given my Bajaj CT100(Red &Balck colored) for service at Kalyani Bajaj(9/15, Roopa Arcade, Old Mathikere Main Rd, Yeswanthpur, Bengaluru, 560054) on 18/12/2021 around 11:00am. And when I went to take my bike post service on the same day. I WAS REALLY SHOCKED TO SEE MY BIKE SEVERLY DAMAGED ON THE TANK. AND THE SERVICE ENGINEERS ARE ARGUING WITH ME CITING THAT IT WAS ALREADY DAMAGED. I am really stressed on this regard...
Hi this is ajith bc, i purchased bajaj pulsar 200 ns with kalyani bajaj yelahanka on dated of 19/12/2019 with exchange of my old bajaj pulsar 220. But i didn't get 200 ns registration number already 69 days over for today 25.02.2020. So when will i get the registration number vehicle rc and registration number plate
The kalyani bajaj showroom people saying tomorrow tomorrow but not saying proper answer please help me...
Purchased a new bajaj pulsar 220F vehicle from kalyani bajaj on 7th january. received a vehicle which had problems - it is getting off abruptly and going on neutral suddenly.

from day two it has problems which they are unable to solve. they don't know what to do with their vehicle.

it has been 60days today, and almost 10times i have left the vehicle for repair and about 40days out of the 60days the vehicle has...

I am writing this email to express my strong dissatisfaction with the service provided by your company at the service center. I had given my brothers bike (Pulsar 150cc dtsi, ka - 04 er 5999) on[protected], at below mentioned servicing center and they took 50 days so far and they didn’t bother to look into the issue. I have been deceived four to five times with some random reasons when i asked for update on the bike ex: - lack of employees or due to festival.

The situation as no service center takes not more than a week to fix a bike regardless any issues. I hope you will help us to take some action against the service centers for the lack of responsibility and also i except to compensate for all the hassle caused by your employees if not i will have no option but to go to the consumer court demanding justice.

After all these i spoke to manager sridhar on[protected] and got confirmed that the bike will be delivered today[protected] by 12:30pm. However, i have not got my bike delivered.

Kalyani bajaj,
No. 7, achaiah shetty layout,
Near mekhri circle,
Hebbal road, bangalore - 560080

Please find the screen shot of the job card for reference :

Hoping for some sensible response from your end.

Yours faithfully,

Suresh venkatesh
Mob : +91 [protected]

Hi, Gave my bike for repairs after a small accident. Promised delivery was 1 week. Its been 3 weeks now & everytime I call, they say parts are not there. Haven't received my bike yet...Nots ure what they are doing. Will wait for a day more & get the bike even if it is not repaired. Will never go to this place for service again...They don't have a sense of time, value for customers. Kalyani bajaj at Mekri Circle, Bangalore is a Horrible place..Please avoid if possible.

i purchase a bujaj pulsar 150 bike from kalyani bajaj yelhanka..in 3 months only self start is not working.the told me to replace the battery and gave me one letter to go and tell exide industries and replace the battery.bike is under guarantee and its their responsibility to replace the battery..and exide people are not ready to give the battery.i am working,how can i go everyday here and there for such a small issue.

I am Bikash kumar Das, I have booked a Pulsar 180 -UG4 on 22 Aug 2009 withKALYANI MOTORS,
        which is authorized bajaj dealer.
        Initially i paid RS-1000 as the advance amount, and they promissed that they will be delivering the bike within 10 days.
        When i called them after 10 days they told like i have to full amount as the advance after that only they will be delivering the bike.
        I made the full payment and still waiting for the bike,
        It has been 24 days of my booking i have not got my bike till now,and when ever i am calling them getting a new reason(escape) for not giving the bike.
        One of the reason that Your serial number is at 18 and the company cant dispatch that many bikes at a time.
        Is it really true that Bajaj auto sends 2/3 bike to Bangalore every month.
        I have called them 13 time , each time they are saying that within next 2 days we will give the bike,
        I tried to reach the manager of the showroom, but each time the sales executive are telling some lie like the manager is not in office or he is in meeting from morning 9 o clock toEvening 6 O clock.

Kalyani Bajaj Recent Comments