Kapadamarket.com

Kapadamarket.com Complaints & Reviews

Sujithra Devi on Nov 24, 2020
Its like a cheating that my paid order was not received and the website also closed

Paid order not received

priyabarath81 on Nov 21, 2020
    Placed an order for Rs3400 in this site and no response nor contact number to reach out to. Please help in getting my money back

Pradeep Malur on Nov 14, 2020
      My ORDER #3594 was placed during sometime in Sep 2020, however, i have not received Goods till date.

Kapadamarket.com — I am complaining about Kapada market,online retail clothing band accessories purchase website.

Dhanyashri Barkur on Oct 27, 2020
        I came accross this site on Facebook advertisement atleast 10times.
        Then as I was looking to buy few sarees I happened...

Payel Bhowmick on Oct 26, 2020
        I have placed an order on 11/10/2020 with prepaid amount rs. 796.

But till today I. e. 26th Oct I did not get any delivery of my order, I mailed them in between but no response coming from them. Please help

Sonalidhopte on Oct 26, 2020
          I placed an order for jewelry on 14th Oct and have not updates. My order no is 6685. I have not got any update or tracking info. I have sent 2 emails also. I would like action to be taken against them and my order cancelled.

Shanti Sekar on Oct 23, 2020
            We got a pant for Rs. 200 but now we aren't able to track it. We didn't get any contact number or reference point. All we got was a payment confirmation. We want to cancel the order, so we want a refund. We aren't able to reach out to kapada market in any way, please respond to this immediately.

Mgk2020 on Oct 23, 2020
              Order placed on 11th October for online purchases worth Rs 995/- No option for Cash on Delivery. Online payment done. No tracking od delivery. Website does not exhist anymore. All a fraud. Must be taken to bars for duping people like this in this time of pandemic.

Online purchase

Kapadamarket.com — Order not received

deepti Burman on Oct 22, 2020
                Order no.#1081, placed on 23.09.20 .

Myself Deepti Burman, this prepaid order of mine amounting to Rs.1793...

smriti mishra1 on Oct 21, 2020
                I have ordered clothes from kapdamarket on 6th Oct 2020 worth of 597 but I have not received any update from them till now. I have done many follow ups on the email address [protected]@gmail.com but they haven't responded to my email. There is no contact number to call. Its a fraud site. I am requesting them to return my money.