Kerala State Road Transport Corporation

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation — refund

Jomins jose

I have booked one ticket through KSRTC Online booking with net banking, but my money got deducted...
Complaint category Public Transportation

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation — Conductor misbehavior and direct corruption / literally begging to the passengers

Anburaja Panchanathan
My worst travelling experience ever in KSRTC (Kerala State Road Transport Corporation) because Conductor Misbehavior and direct...
Complaint category Public Transportation

Badusha Shan
I had travelled in a Super Fast Passenger Bus No. RSK 165 owned by Kerala State Road transport Corporation on 21/01/2017 at 09: 20 AM from Kilimanoor to Trivandrum. The present legal travel fare for Super Fast Passenger Bus from Kilimanoor to Trivandrum is Rs.38. But this bus collecting fare as Rs 44 and also it is seen that this difference has applied to all fare stages applicable in this bus. The people who were traveled in this bus all of them have been cheated by KSRTC. Also the Traveling ticket issued by this bus indicates that it is a FP (Fast Passenger) not SFP (Super Fast Passenger), so why they collect Super Fast charge and excess charge. It is illegal, injustice, fraudulent and cheating. These are happened due to the slackness and inability of KSRTC officials and mismanagement.

In the circumstances, I hear by request you to take necessary action against the above mentioned illegal activities and directed them to refund the excess money to the customers who were traveled in this bus on that day.

Yours faithfully

Badusha S,
Darul Hamdh, Ayiroor polode,
Pangode PO
Thiruvananthapuram.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Lal Sreedhar
    I have travelled with the above bus on 08.09.2016 from thrissur to kollur on this date. The bus reaches trichur after 1 am instead of 10.30pm . It reaches kannur at 6.30 am on 09.09.2016. After that driver had changed and he is saying there is bandh and it wont go beyond kasargode. After that he haulted the bus at payyanur for another 15 mts without any reason. Around 11 am it reaches Mangalore & they cancelled the rest of the services. Karnataka private buses were ruuning without any problems. Conductor himself said those who booked online will refund the amt automatically. Nothing was happened as on date. The people who r running the vehicle does nt have any commitment to reach the vehicle on time at the destination. Passengers have to sacrifice for their irresponsible attitude. Vehicle s absolutely good. If they do the service like this people wont prefer this vehicle. Unnecessary delay for helping the Private tour operater who s operating the same service from Trivandrum to kollur. If they do like this automatically this bus would be cancelled due to loss. Staff should be responsible for their duties. This is happening everyday. So i cancelled my return trip with this bus . That is what they expect from the passengers

Manju Joseph
      For last 23 years i am travelling from perumbavoor market stop to muvattupuzha by paying ticket charge for perumbavoor to muvattupuzha. but today conductor of bus no:kl15 9917 (kse 410) bus from trvandrum central depot). ticket no:063608. date 16/7/16 - time 07.48:27 am aske for paying ticket fare from kalady junction. his behaviour was very rude.
      A mother and her girl child also faced same issue - istead of ticket to ettumanoor he issued ticket to kottayam.
      Looking forwars to hearing a favourable reply

[email protected]@@@
        Simply stopping the service at kollam station and conductor saisd all passengers get down, driver feeling from tooth ache. We/i saw the driver standing amidst the passengers comfortably. The bus is of kollam station - ksrtc no:rpm 81. The incident occurred on 10.07.2016 at around 5.45pmat kollam bus station. Later travelling continued in another bus. The date falls on sunday. My question can driver and conductor together, take decision to stop the journey, as the date is sunday no senor officer will be available. Any clarification will be sought from the sick person including production o[censored]rgent medical certificate etc.

Abraham jacob
        Mob:[protected]

MeenuS
          Sir/madam,
          On 01/07/2016, i have booked 2 bus ticket from mysore to alleppey in kerala rtc ac scania multi axle (pnr : k1770256).

Bus to breakdown somewhere inside bandipur forest. authority inside bus made the entire travelers to board a local bus which was already fully occupied, telling that the officials in nearest bus station (sultanbatheri) will provide the facility to travel further. on reaching the station, bus conductor who came with us went missing and the officials were not at all cooperative and was planning to sent us to another bus station as they were not ready to take responsibility.

After a long fight (almost 11:30 pm) they said they will provide a bus to kozhikode bus station, from there they could arrange another scania bus till trivandrum as destination of our bus was trivandrum.

Finally when we reached kozhikode the authority has provided 2 ac low floor bus, which will go till ernakulum!!...

Without any option we all boarded that bus...

Please take necessary actions against the irresponsible officers and help us to get refund ticket money.

Paid 800/- to go in local bus from mysore to alleppey...

Authority was not ready to provide help for the travelers of a breakdown bus

krishurc
            Today I traveled in Kerala State road transport corporation, bus route no RSC 717, Kottarakkra Depot bus, vide ticket no 196696 dt 17.08.2015 at 04:46:15 AM from Palakkad KSRCT Stand to Coimbatore Gandhipuram, I had given Rs 50/- fifty to conductor for ticket fair of Rs 47/-, the balance of Rs 3/- he didn't returned, while asking he told no change, against i asked during get-down, he scolded like any thing. This complaint is registering, for refund of my balance Rs 3/-, and department has to instruct the particular conductor not to behave like animals. Thanks & regards Krishnamoorthy R VII / 181 Dyeing House, Vadakkathara, Chittur Palakkad.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Nasrin25
              I booked a bus ticket online at keralartc.in. It was a calicut to bengaluru ticket booked on 09/06/2015 scheduled for 11/06/2015. The scheduled bus was cancelled and the travellers were intimated to travel on another bus. Tickets were collected separately from them. But, the cost of the ticket booked online has not been refunded yet. The PNR for the same is: K672894

Refund of ticket price not initiated

Manzoor E.V
                Dear sir/Madam: I am manzoor, a residance of ngo quarters kakkanad. I am writing this mail to request the authority for disciplinary action against the conductor responsible for the trip from tripunithura to kakkanad, date of journey : 1/07/2015 f, time of departure 2.15 hrs from tripunithura railway station, Class of service : ksrtc ordinary, bus under aluva depo . My ticket no 00143504. I was travelling on a casual visit to kakkanad, the bus conductor charged rs 10, and i give him 20 rs . when I asked the balance amount to the driver he started using abusive language in malayalam and tried to mock at us in the presence of other passengers. I have noticed his rude behaviour from the time I first board the bus. I could also realize that being a state govt. Employee he has shown and spoke the words of proud that no one can do anything to him. I question the authority of ksrtc is this the way a conductor and a driver should behave with passengers. And loot the money from the passenger it is like block ticket buying from the cinema theater, or ksrtc will not pay them a salary that's y they are looting a extra money from passengers . Is it a way ksrtc should service the general public. I hope the authority would take a disciplinary action against the two, otherwise I have to report this incident to higher forum may be at minister level ( transportation minister of kerala), it has hurt my personal feelings, my qualification and respect, I cannot forgive this incident and the two unless a disciplinary action is taken against them- I am very serious about this incident. I hope to hear from the authority at the earliest. and i also attached images of my bus ticket

Thanks & regards -
                manzoor

Rude behaviour of conductor
                Rude behaviour of conductor
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
                Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2015
                Sir, The service not belongs to KSRTC. Please contact Kerala road stare corporation. Regards, Awatar.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations