Kerala State Road Transport Corporation

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Sir, my self isaac daily travelling from nagercoil to marthandam. The original charge is rs.24/-. But most of the conductors, when we ask for a ticket from nagercoil to marthandam, they issue ticket from nagercoil to melpuram, a point some 8 to 10 km away from marthandam and charging rs.32/-. Nowadays this is the daily problem we face.
Please instruct the conducters to issue ticket for nagercoil to marthandam and charge rs24/- only...

Today (7th december, 2017) morning i was driving my car from ernakulam to kottayam, one ksrtc bus while overtaking my vehicle hit my car. The bus coming with overspeed. It happened around 10.30 amin the junction of carithas hospital junction between ettumanoor and kottayam. Actually the driver is not supposed to overtake in a junction like that. The ksrtc bus is a superfast going to trivandrum. Bus no. Kl-15 a-1796. I stopped the car and showed the driver the damaged part of my car. I felt insulted the way driver responded to me "you do whatever you can. I have no problem.". My wife was also with me. His arrogant words as the permanent driver in ksrtc was evident in his behaviour. Hope i will get justice and the bad behaviour of the driver will be treated seriously.

Rpk 229 erattupetta-vellarada superfast bus. Only 12 seats are reserved for ladies (Including senior citizen, mother and child & differently abled). Marking of reservation near seat (23, 24, 25) is seen erased. Please check this and mark the seat for ladies considering the fact that it is 1st bus from erattupetta to trivandrum travelled by m. C. Road and about 60% of the passengers travelling to places between kottarakkara and trivandrum. Of these 40% passengers are to tvpm. (Kesavadasapuram, pattom, pmg and palayam)

I have booked my ticket from kannur to bangalore on 28/09/17 (Date of journey was on 3/10/17) and it got cancelled during payment. But the amount 472 was deducted from my account. I did not get the refund even after 5 working days.
      I kindly request your attention towards that

Transaction detail is : ecom pur 7800279 kerala [protected]

Please refund the same amount....

My name is subin jose. I had booked an online ticket from cochin - mysore. The details of the booking are below:

Trip code: 1700tvbng
      Pnr no: k 3695206
      Date of journey: 18/08/2017
      Departing: 22:00 hrs
      Seat no: 19 class ac volvo

Around 5 pm on 18/08, i have received a call from ksrtc, thiruvanathapuram on my mobile but i was busy in a meeting hence could not take the call.
      I saw the missed call at 6pm and tried calling back to the same number many times but was getting a busy tone.

Finally i reached my home and packed my baggage and decided to leave to catch the bus which is scheduled at 11 pm, the i tried once again the same number and the call was connected.
      I told the person who took the phone that i have got a call from this number hence i called back. Then he asked me whether i have booked any ticket on ksrtc. I told yes and then he informed me that that bus got breakdown at calicut hence it is cancelled and the full refund will be done on 21st august, monday. It was like a shock for me because i had to reach mysore on emergency on the next day morning and time was 8.10pm and i had no much choices left to travel.

The questions are
      1. This bus is starting from tvm and the they claim that the bus got break down at calicut. So i am sure that this might have happened early morning on 18th and why this was not informed earlier?
      2. Rather than calling they could have sent me an sms early so that i could have made alternative arrangements. Why this was not possible?
      3. They promised that the full refund will be done on 21st august and till date nothing happened.
      4. If this bus was cancelled why didn't they book us for any other bus to make sure that the traveling happens and the customer is happy.

I am not wondering why ksrtc is making losses. With this type of service, people like me will never go for ksrtc again and i am sure that we will never ever make this organisation profitable unless the service is improved.

Now i have no hope that i will ever get my money back but this is a good lesson learnt and i will make such mistakes opting for ksrtc for my future travel.

A frustrating passenger,

Best regards,

Subin jose

I have booked one ticket through KSRTC Online booking with net banking, but my money got deducted from my bank account of Rs.275.. Online transaction reference number is 2100BNGPNR and PNR NO:K3601773 Date of booking is 12/08/2012. But the amount will no be refund in my account. Almost 10 days completed my amount not yet refunded.I was logged as a gust. Please help me to get refund amount to my account.
        br...

My worst travelling experience ever in KSRTC (Kerala State Road Transport Corporation) because Conductor Misbehavior and direct corruption / literally begging to the Passengers,
        I use KSRTC (Coimbatore to Thiruvananthapuram) bus service for traveling from Coimbatore to Kochi needs and was quite satisfied with the service until now.
        Today -Friday, February 03, 2017 I had to urgently travel to Kochi and could not book ticket in advance. I asked the conductor on the spot of Coimbatore KSRTC bus stand if one ticket were available and he said yes and told me to sit seat no. 32. The bus departure time was 4am. After the bus departed from Coimbatore KSRTC bus stand, he started issuing tickets. He told the charge is 162 Rs from Coimbatore to Kochi Edappally Junction. I don’t have exactly 162Rs so I gave the 500rs money and when we took the ticket, it was written as 162 Rs for one ticket. When I asked him the remaining money 338 Rs, he given me back only 330rs and he said 8rs will give after reaching palakkad I asked the 8rs in palakkad KSRTC bus stand, he replied that 8rs already given to you and he shouted me vulgarly and left off. It’s not the matter of 8 Rs or 1 Rs, but how can a person literally BEG for money? We strongly believe KSRTC (Kerala State Road Transport Corporation) is paying well to staff. How can they act as LYING BEGGARS to the passengers? How can the conductor behave such rudely to a passenger?

Bus Type: KSRTC Bus (Bus& Conductor photo attached here)
        Bus Number: KA 15A 502
        Departure Time: 4 A.M.
        Starting Point: Coimbatore KSRTC bus Stand
        Destination: Kochi- Edappally Junction
        Ticket Number: 285081(Ticket photo attached here)
        Date: Friday, February 03, 2017
        Ticket Charge: Rs 162 /=
        Amount taken by Conductor: Rs 170/=

Direct corruption / literally begging amount; Rs 8

Also Note for example:
        Average per day he literally begging 1rs from 50Passengers =50 *2=100Rs for Rs Up and Down (For Example Trivandrum to Coimbatore and Coimbatore to Trivandrum)
        if one month average begging amount would be 30*100= 3000 Rs for a conductors

As per today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_State_Road_Transport_Corporation data Total 6184 No’s buses running in Kerala
        if suppose average 50% of conductors literally begging 6184/2=3092 No’s
        So 3092 * 3000 for one month the total begging amount would be around: Rs: 9, 276, 000.00lakh ( this i consider just 1 rs as example )

I hope Kerala State Road Transport Corporation will take necessary action against the conductor.
        Thanks you
        Anburaja
        Feb 04, 2017
        Updated by Anburaja Panchanathan
        Correct Ticket Number: 285081

I had travelled in a Super Fast Passenger Bus No. RSK 165 owned by Kerala State Road transport Corporation on 21/01/2017 at 09: 20 AM from Kilimanoor to Trivandrum. The present legal travel fare for Super Fast Passenger Bus from Kilimanoor to Trivandrum is Rs.38. But this bus collecting fare as Rs 44 and also it is seen that this difference has applied to all fare stages applicable in this bus. The people who were traveled in this bus all of them have been cheated by KSRTC. Also the Traveling ticket issued by this bus indicates that it is a FP (Fast Passenger) not SFP (Super Fast Passenger), so why they collect Super Fast charge and excess charge. It is illegal, injustice, fraudulent and cheating. These are happened due to the slackness and inability of KSRTC officials and mismanagement.

In the circumstances, I hear by request you to take necessary action against the above mentioned illegal activities and directed them to refund the excess money to the customers who were traveled in this bus on that day.

Yours faithfully

Badusha S,
          Darul Hamdh, Ayiroor polode,
          Pangode PO
          Thiruvananthapuram.

I have travelled with the above bus on 08.09.2016 from thrissur to kollur on this date. The bus reaches trichur after 1 am instead of 10.30pm . It reaches kannur at 6.30 am on 09.09.2016. After that driver had changed and he is saying there is bandh and it wont go beyond kasargode. After that he haulted the bus at payyanur for another 15 mts without any reason. Around 11 am it reaches Mangalore & they cancelled the rest of the services. Karnataka private buses were ruuning without any problems. Conductor himself said those who booked online will refund the amt automatically. Nothing was happened as on date. The people who r running the vehicle does nt have any commitment to reach the vehicle on time at the destination. Passengers have to sacrifice for their irresponsible attitude. Vehicle s absolutely good. If they do the service like this people wont prefer this vehicle. Unnecessary delay for helping the Private tour operater who s operating the same service from Trivandrum to kollur. If they do like this automatically this bus would be cancelled due to loss. Staff should be responsible for their duties. This is happening everyday. So i cancelled my return trip with this bus . That is what they expect from the passengers

For last 23 years i am travelling from perumbavoor market stop to muvattupuzha by paying ticket charge for perumbavoor to muvattupuzha. but today conductor of bus no:kl15 9917 (kse 410) bus from trvandrum central depot). ticket no:063608. date 16/7/16 - time 07.48:27 am aske for paying ticket fare from kalady junction. his behaviour was very rude.
              A mother and her girl child also faced same issue - istead of ticket to ettumanoor he issued ticket to kottayam.
              Looking forwars to hearing a favourable reply

Kerala State Road Transport Corporation Recent Comments