Key4kart.com Complaints & Reviews

ajaysingh011 on Aug 23, 2018
Mujhe call aya ki apko ek order place krna hoga contest may hiss laynay kay liye or apko ap gift jeet skte ha or fir mene kr diya ek order with amount of 1300 uske nxt day call aya ki apka name select hua ha or apko gift diya jayega buleet or jupiter may say uske baad unhonay kaha ki apko en two whellers kay insurence or delevery kay liye 6000 rupee daynay pdenge fir unhonay har paymnt ka invoice mujhe screenshot laynay ko kaha ki apke pas ek proof hoga ki apne hmay ye pay kiya ha or agay agar kuch hota ha to ap ek legal action lay skte ha hmare compy kay against mene socha sb thik chl rha ha to thik he hogi compny bhi mene 6000 pay kr diyee fir unhonay kaha ki kal tak apko produst ki tracking id or apne jo pese pay kiye ha 6000 vo apke bank may vapas snd kr diye jayenge fir mene aaj kal kiya to unhonay kaha ki sir shamtak ho jayega apka sara kam hmne file submit kr de ha apki to pls bach kay rho ees MC compny say wht the #### is key4kart

Updated by ajaysingh011 Aug 23, 2018
if any body can help me in getting my money back so contach me on my e-mail .. [protected]@gmail.com
Very bed products
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Saurabh's Tech Hub
    I ordered a product about a month ago from key4kart.com but it was never delivered.
    Payment was done in advance through paytm.
    Whenever i try to contact them i get a cold reply or no reply at all.
    Earlier they called like twice a day, but now i can't reach them through call. I sent them emails querying the status of product delivery but my complaints seemed to reach deaf ears. I have no option left but to ask for help from consumer helpline.

Although this is my first time going open regarding a problem and asking for help. I believe my request will not go unnoticed and required action will be taken.

The amount however is not that significant but the fraud is.
    I have attached the initial complaint letter that i sent them, it will surely serve as a reference for anyone looking into the matter.

So, any help in the matter will be deeply appreciated.

Yours : saurabh krishnani