Kiddielofts

Kiddielofts Complaints & Reviews

Nitya kalia sharma ·
Lad college, nagpur
Mr. Navjot singh sidhu who owned kiddlielofts is a big fraud. He has caused us immense financial loss and emotional trauma. Please beware of such frauds.

Kangana lofts is another big cheater.

Please be ware he is now running mumbai, maharashtra, india - ‎chief executive officer (Ceo) at loftsworld, friendslofts - ‎loftsworld.

You are very much correct: they are big time fraud people and team. They will always have genuine reasons not to pay back money. we are same parents who have not got my money and then they will make you feel as if we are the culprits.

they just know hoe to fool around with people. for all the complaints: they will give one reason there is one lady who is after sidhu and she is doing this for jealousy which is not at all true.

they just play with parents emotion and not return the money.

Kiddie lofts is a total fraud company with all the fraud people like navjot singh sidhu. He charged me rs8000 in total till date through bank transfer to his account (Have proof of this transfer) in order to give photo shoot projects to my kid. He said my kid is selected for various shoots but i need to pay rs 3000 as registration fees and within a week, my kid will be called for shoots. It never happened and this guy stopped answering my calls and watsapp messages always saying that he is travelling or some emergency at home.in dec 2016, he again contacted me sending an email for a kids fashion show at a very grand level. And promised that after paying rs 5000 that money will be refunded back as its just taken as a security. I got trapped again by seeing that mail and confidence in his words. That fashion show never happened and a post dated cheque which he couriered me for my satisfaction also got rejected by bank in march. I asked him to repay me my rs8000 but he kept saying over sms that he will repay me but there is a financial crisis and some emergency at home. When i threatened him that i will approach through consumer court then suddenly his wife ritu came into picture and called me and literally begging not to file a complaint and give them 1 month time to refund the entire money. Even after 40-50 days, she kept saying the same thing that we need more time. I have the entire proof of this communication in my phone.
    These guys cheat people like this only and should be charged and all the parents who were cheated like me should get their amount refunded back. Request to please take some action against them.
    Jan 02, 2018
    Updated by nehamba
    Why my complaint is not getting noticed and why nothing is happening to these fraud people who are happily roaming around and making fool to many more like me. Please take action fast.

they just know how to fool around with people. for all the complaints: they will give one reason there is one lady who is after sidhu and she is doing this for jealousy which is not at all true.

they just play with parents emotion and not return the money back. did 2 part payment and further stopped cheque as if we were doing some fraud with them. unbelievable they are...
    sharam aani chahiye inn logo ko bacchho ke naam pe khate hai paise khate hue .. ye modeling ke naam pe itna fraud chal raha hai and inn logo ka koi kuch karta bhi nahi hai
    Yes they are a big cheat and the best part is they have included some kids (hopefully they r not their kids). His wife as gives excuses ... N i[censored] browse his Facebook id he say people who hate him r now his fans ...ha ha..
    Once when we spoke to him about refunding money he said I will pay back what spoil my father's name...big cheater talks... Bol bachan...

Wish his best of luck for keep cheating n teaching the same to his whole family members how to generate easy money by cheating people...

Had registered my child for modelling and they contacted back saying please pay 3000/- as registration fess after which they would start getting my contracts. After payment, they got back saying please pay some amount for the shoot which would get refunded back. I did the payment to Navjot Singh Sidhu account, after doing for various reasons shoot got postponed and when I asked him to refund back my money, he stopped picking my calls.
      Parents please beware, dont do any kind of payments to kiddieloft...

He will justify saying the complaints are put my competitors, etc..
      I have genuinely done the payment and can produce the proof for the same.

I can be contacted at : [protected]@gmail.com (Dheeraj Kumar)
      Jan 16, 2017
      Updated by dheerajriets
      The details about money paid, the response of kiddieloft saying things are getting delayed, my request for moneyback...

Feb 22, 2017
      Updated by dheerajriets
      Hi Ritkita,

It is good.. But my experience is being bad... I was promised a shoot in month of November and nothing happened so far.. I have asked Sidhu to refund back my money and I am still under the process of getting it back..

I can be contacted @ [protected].

Ritkita, can you please share the links or photos of the projects which you have received from them..

Dheeraj
      Hi, I'm Ritikita from Delhi and I had registered my daughter with KIDDIELOFTS after doing a complete background check since 2016 They had couple of team mates who had cheated there own company by misusing the assignment contracts.
      I also do have many friends who are connected with them from years. Who have got multiple projects from them.
      But truly appreciate that Navjot Singh Sidhu, Kangna & Dimple never stepped back inspite of many controversy and never switched off there phones.

Ritika Bhandari
      ritika.[protected]@gmail.com
      dheerajriets's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 1, 2017
      Hi Ritkita,

I can be contacted @ 9886599845.

Dheeraj
      Kiddielofts is a fraud company.. Sidhu the owner took the money and never get back to you.. They cheated people.. So beware of them.. Those people never responded my call..

I had registered my child on a very reputed modelling related organisation. from there they took my details and contacted me saying that my child has been selected for a shoot and then asked me to make payment. when asked about client details, shoot details etc they said they cant disclose the details about the client. I made the payment into account of Navjot Singh Sidhu. After that months and months passed by and they never told about shoot. Half of the time Rahul Arora wont pick call and other times he would say he is busy and will call back, which never happened. So even after 10 months of making payment for a shoot that was supposed to happen last year or max by jan this year, nothing has happened and now their mobiles are switched off for last few days and no contact information is there on their website. Well I would say that my experience with Kiddielofts has been very disappointing and would never want to deal with them and wont even recommend their company to anyone
        Respected abcdzxcv,

Hope you are doing good!!

First of all I would really appreciate if you could tell your name as we all are proud to have our name given.
        I don't know you are a parent or a competitor but you can never say that I { NAVJOT SINGH SIDHU } has not replied to your messages at least. I totally agree that sometimes call are not answered because we are in a meeting with the brands in order to get work with the brands for the kids.

And there are many competitors of mine those who are not able to answer the parents by giving work rather than giving a wrong picture about the company who are doing good!! And few parents are so cunning that they miss guide the other parents so that they will not associate with us and there kid would get opportunity.

Would really appreciate if you have the respect of your own and use your name and talk face to face to prove yourself or to get the clear picture behind your queries.

Anyways thanks for your complaint which makes us more popular but a request please give a interesting topic.

Have a blessed day!!
        Thanks & Regards,
        NAVJOT SINGH SIDHU

they just know how to fool around with people. for all the complaints: they will give one reason there is one lady who is after sidhu and she is doing this for jealousy which is not at all true: this is exact same complain on which they put full blame on some lady... how fake it was

Kiddielofts and Navjot singh sidhu and his team of Dimple and Rahul Arora. They are bloody cheats... Its just another money making company... Who play with the sentiments of those mothers who dream their kids to be in model Industry. Promise so many things before taking money Nd after that just keep giving dates on dates and never stick to any date in arranging any event or shoot. They will say ur kid is selected for fashion show for Wich a refundable amount of 15000 needs to be deposited and will never ever arrange any such event even though months pass by. I and on asking Rahul and Dimple will not respond and this Navjot Singh Sidhu will again give tons of excuses ... I am soon going to file fraudulant case against these 3 and KIDDIELOFTS. I will not spare them. I have all necessary proofs. Just wait and watch u guys. Consumer court pls help.
          Mrs. Bisani,

Hope you are doing good!!

You had time to go ahead and talk about me and telling about you had not received the money and all.
          But would really appreciate to share your comments that you had received the amount from NAVJOT SINGH SIDHU.

We had a team member name RAHUL ARORA who had cheated us by running of with the money and company and clients details because of whom we are having challenges.
          But we are not coward like him by switching off the mobile hence we are facing the issues to rising and to prove that we are not cheating anyone hence facing the situation.

NAVJOT SINGH SIDHU
          Mrs Bisani.
          can u plx help me with ur mobile no... he has cheated more like u. will launch a complaint against him.

kirti_gehalot @hotmail.com
          Respected Mr. & Mrs. Gehalot,

First of all make the statement correct that you have not got the money back. Where in you had paid Rs. 18, 000/- for the project in return I had paid you the amount in full. Which you had agreed to take in parts. Also had sent across the cheque to clear the wrong thinking in your mind of me cheating anyone. First I had transfer Rs. 10, 000/- then I had asked you to wait for a while as had met with an accident. But you had encashed the cheque of Rs. 15, 000/- as well wherein you owe me Rs. 6, 000/- in return. When I'm calling you to pay back you are not answering call. So firstly understand the meaning of fraud and cheat which applies to you both. Please view the attachment pictures which will refresh you mind.
          I'm replying you back because I'm not a coward.
          Thanks & Regards,
          Navjot Singh Sidhu

Hello everyone here
          This is Bharati aarush mother navjot singh sidhu also cheated us worth 54000/-.. He told lot of stories and played with a mother feelings.. Anything is enough is enough i want my money back... Daily I use to call n beg my own money.. He is not a men and his wife, child, everyone are drama people they know how to cheat people.. Just wait n watch Mr. Navjot Singh sidhu.. U think these guys won't do any to me anything.. But if a hurted mother curse u definitely u will be destroyed.. Even u also have kid.. The same will happen with and u and ur family will get severe #### in ur upcoming life.. U will be not in a situation to beg or walk.. This is a huge curse to u n ur family.
          Pls contact [protected] let us get together all n take a serious action against navjot, dimple, and his family

I should not rate these people at all when I was keep on asking to repay my money back, sidhu spoke in such a filthy language I will upload his chats and audio record. As thats a long chats Contact [protected].

http://www.kiddielofts.com/ is fraud modeling agency. Rahul arora and navjhot singh are fraud. They had promised to give my kid ad assignment and took security deposit and registration charges of around 18 k.

After paying rahul just vanished and now its been 6 months and we have not got any assignment and also no update. Before paying they were calling daily to get the money from us. They are fraud people and ran away with the money. They stoped communicating with us and and are very unprofessional.
            Please dont fall for their fake promises.
            Dear consumer court please take strict action against them.
            100 % true mujhse bhi paise maange thai but maine nahi diye jinke pass kaam hota hai vo paise nahi maangte

Kiddielofts Recent Comments