Koutons

Koutons Complaints & Reviews

B
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dear team, i had purchased a women's kurti worth rs.1299/- from a cambridge shop located in nerul east on 2nd oct'17, which was found to be defective when i wore it during diwali for hardly 3 hours. On approaching the shop i was assured by shop owner with fresh piece within 15 days. However on visiting the shop twice, i did not get the replacement. Third time when i visited the shop again, i was asked to buy another kurti of the same price. This is not acceptable since i invested in the kurti which i liked very much and hence, i asked for refund which was also denied straight away and also treated me arrogantly on asking refund.
On complaining with cambridge customer support & following up for almost one week i was told that cambridge is exclusively for men's wear and they can't help me on this. However the bill which was given to me has the name as cambridge : authorized showroom. Also i want to know how the dealer is selling women's wear if it is authorized cambridge shop and cambridge is only for men. Also why am i forced to buy another kurti if they can't arrange the same fresh piece because i invested 1299/- since i genuinely liked that piece only.
request for replacement or refund for defective product

S
    Vadodara, Gujarat
    I have purchesd 25 feb saturday 3 jeans paint amount paid 1134 total order numbar s[protected]

i have purchesed 25 feb saturday 3 shirts amount paid 609 total order numbar
    Order ID : S[protected] total shirt and paints old condition photograph sand by e mail but not responce please return pakege and refund my trotao money total 1746 cradit my acount immijet sir

thanks regards
    samir vohra

Z
      Ottappalam, Kerala
      I am very disappointed with the service that which i ordered 5 koutons checks casual shirts @ 999 and i received the item it was not the same which i ordered and the brand also different and its not fitting, damaged also. This is the way of people cheating customers like this. What they are going to do for this. I ordered koutons branded check shirts and they send me kottons. I need the same product and brand which i ordered or else or else something useful for me. I am mentally depressed with this. So please do anything favour to me,
      Order no. S[protected]

Invoice
      S. No item name short desc order no qty estimated dispatch date price
      1 5 koutons checks casual shirts @ 999

Payable amount rs. 1149.0

C
        Nov 13, 2019
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I am vivek chaudhari and has purchased a trouser from Kouton outlet at Nerul Sea woods , but at the day of my presentation , the pant stitching was torn and the pant torn off in two. This cuased great deal of humilation.
        With name of Koutons , it is not expected that such substandards apprarel are sold.I would like to lodge a complaint against Koutons official for selling such substandard products

Cambridge — Defective Cloths (Trousers)

I have purchased 2 trousers from cambridge, Next to plaza cinema, Dadar. The cloths turned out to be defective & they refused to replace it back.
        Jigar Vora
        I purchased pack of 3 denim stylish solid comfortable shirts for men -XXL. But the product delivered to me is different. I want to return the product and get my money back. Pls do the needful.

S
          Jaipur, Rajasthan
          dear all this is very shameful for u if you are maintaining large banner company and your service value nil and youe sales staff speak 80% cut and your franchisee owner say 70% when i ask so he speak that this discount valid only 2o'clock and we reached there 12.30 o 'clock and we spand ther some time so they speak that discont time over and you can get only 70% discount so what is the policu you are cheater and when we speak your franchisee owner so they speak whrre is staff so told him that i know marked staff but he spoke there is no body and if will so he has gone i don't know so only my request tat this is koutons company i think ypur franchisee are not applicable for sales and understand them that we are in busineeeman not a lyer man.

Ludhiana, Punjab
            SIR,
            WE BOUGHT 3SHIRTS FROM KOUTONS RETAILER SHOP IN PANIPAT(HRY) & THEN WE WANT 2 CHANGE 1 SHIRT SO WHEN WE BOUGHT THE THEN HE SOLD AT THE RS.480 & WHEN WE WANT 2 CHANGE THAT SHIRT THEN HE SAID THAT TIME THERE WAS MORE DISCOUNT & NOW THE DISCOUNT IS LESS...
            DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE AMOUNT IS RS. 73 SO WE WANT THAT U TAKE SOME ACTION .. ME ALSO HAVE BOTH THE BILLS...I WANT SOLUTION SIR...
            THANKS
            I AM MANUFACTURER OF JEANS I JUST WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR COMPANY.

UMESH JAISWQAL

MOBILE : [protected].

P
              Karnal, Haryana
              I purchased a black colour coudroy pant on 16/01/2009 from Hues apparels, sec 35 B, Chandigarh koutons showroom for Rs 799 vide memo No. BEBE-0013706 . I just wore the pant two times only and material just split off on its own near the back pocket like it is a worn cloth that you put a little pressure and it torns away. I have been purchasing KOutons apparels from last couple of years and never faced any faulty or defective material. Maybe to save money now they are using defective material and by the way, just noticed ton inside there is a label that says Manufactured in Bangladesh, kind of strange, I tried to get an exchange or refund but refused by the showroom. Kindly look into the matter and either get me a replacement or refund.
              Particulars : K07GG705281

KOUTONS — pant replacement

due to defective pant, i have submitted my pant for the replacement at the shop. since one month i am waiting for my replaced pant, but still i got nothing.
              please do something to get my replaced pant back.
              thank you.

C
                Sep 7, 2018
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                I feel very sad to let you know tht your company has a pathetic customer service i am a regular customer...
                P
                New Delhi, Delhi
                Dear,

I would like to inform that I am a regular customer of KOUTONS BRAND. What I bring to your kind notice...