KVB

KVB Complaints & Reviews

KVB — netbanking [Resolved]

mohamesd yaseek.m
i want to activate net banking to my account

acc no:[protected]...
Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

K. ILANGOVAN
i have written kvb clerk exam. but exam result still not received when will come clerk exam results and wher i get the results

clarke exam — clarke exam result

when will Result declared of sbi clerical staff held on 6-7-08.
plz. inform at my e-mail id that is following
[protected]@yahoo.com
still now i have not received my clerk exam results...just send a date when they will issue the results...
roll no. [protected]
Please inform my status of Exam results held on 28th June 2009

Manasa
I wrote exam for kvb clerical cradre. But till now I'm not receive my result.

Pls inform me when can I receive my result.

Revathi.
I wrote KVB clerical cadre exam on November 2011, still not received any reply from their end. Is anybody aware of the same?
i would like to activate a net banking

MALLIGUNTA NEEHARIKA
    sir / madam i wrote the clerk exam held on 28.06.2009 please send the results to my email id
    they are neeharika.[protected]@gmail.com or
    m.[protected]@yahoo.com please send the results

clerk result — not receiving clerk result

i didn, t receive my result on my id & on web site.
    Please help me out from this problem
    my roll no. is [protected]
    bank result plese on line

clerk result — clerk Result

dear sir
    pls giv me my clerk Ex..Result
    Seet no-[protected]
    Registration Id : 5767624
    Password : 85W83PB8
    Ex.Date[protected]
    surat
    Sir/Madam,

please send the kvb clerk exam results to my email-id
    [protected]@YAHOO.IN
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Hello sir when the clerk exam results will announce held in month of August 9 2009 and please send the results to my e-mail id. thanku sir...
    Even I gave my written exams..There has been no further intimation...
    Dear sir / Madam,
    Kindly inform when can i expect kvb clerical result?

I had written the exam of KVB clerical recruitment 2009. Till date, i have not seen the KVB results throught any media's. Please confirm whether the results has been published or not?

RA. Sumathy

Gunakar
    sir/madam,

I had written kvb clerk exam on24th October, 2010. When the results will come.
    Please inform me the details to my mail.

email:
    [protected]@gmail.com
    I have written kvb clerk exam on 24th october 2010.I could not find the results.Kindly inform me through mail whenever it is published.
    Id:[protected]@gmail.com
    sir / madam i wrote the clerk exam held on 24.10.2010 please send the results to my email id [protected]@gmail.com
    Sir/Madam
    Please send KVB exam result held on 24.10.2010 to my email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Yours faithfully

RAMESH M
    i wrote kvb clericcal exam which as held on 24.10.2010. the result was announced by kvb. but i could not get my result. my exam no is [protected]. please send my result status to my email id; apvprakash.[protected]@gmail.com
    i wrote kvb clerical exam held on 24.10.2010, please send me the information to my email id :[protected]@yahoo.com

Please send the result kvb clerical exam held on 04/12/2011 of my friend hall ticket no.[protected] to my mail id: [protected]@yahoo.com.

With Regards

I wrote kvb clerical exam which as held on 20/11/2011. I got my result. But I haven't get my interview date till now. My exam no is [protected]. Please send the interview date to my mail id : [protected]@gmail.com.

Yours Faithfully,
    R.Sathyavani.
    Please send the result kvb clerical exam held on date 20/11/2011. My exam no is [protected] & my mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com and my cell no:[protected], [protected]

I wrote kvb clerical exam which as held on 20/11/2011. But I haven't get my result till now. My exam no is [protected]. Please send the result to my mail id : s.[protected]@gmail.com.
    Dear sir/madam,

Please send the result kvb clerical exam held on date 20/11/2011.My exam no is [protected] &my mail id is sekhar[protected]@gmail.com. plz send my results
    I am wrote KVB clerical exam held on date 20/11/2011. My exam no is [protected]. Please send the result to my email id: karthika.[protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you.

S.Jeyalakshmi
      Respected Sir,

I have written the Kvb clerk and pobationary office exams on 2008. But I don't the results of the above exams. Please inform the results to above my Email id.
      Dear Sir

This is Renuka Kulkarni and i have given the exam conducted by you last year. Results are not

declared yet. Today I came to know that you are hiring for the year 2009. How come when results are

not delcared for the previous year. Please reply for the same. My Address is 10-140-1/1, CHANDANAGAR, LINGAM PALLY.HYDERABAD

Thanks and Regards

Renuka Kulkarni
      respected sir,

when is kvb exam for clerk posting
      Respected Sir,

result is not declair and i have no passions so please declare our result...

Thanks a lot.

Yours Faithfully,
      Shah Grishma.
      i have written clerical exam conducted by karur vysya bank on[protected] and i am waiting for results pls. inform me whether results are out or not

I have written the exan for the recruitment of clerical staff on[protected], may i know when the results will be announced

thankyou

viswabharathi

thankyou

viswabharathi
      I have written the clerical exam conducted on 28/6/09 by Federal bank of India
      please inform me if the results came.

when will you announce the results of probationary officer exam conducted in November 2009.please inform me about results to my email address.

pushparanjini c r
      I have written the PO exams conducted by KVB on Nov 09. Bu t stil the result is not yet declare.. so please tel me the result date..
      Hello Everyone,

I wonder why people keep on worrying about the declaration of results by the bank. Any bank's PO exam results will take atleast two months to be published(except for ICICI bank, which is less than a month).

So, whatever it is, two months is the time you need to know the results and this is the minimum required time. For a few exams, for e.g. Andhra Bank PO exam results - this took more than 6 months time to get published.

So, Patience is always the key!!!

karur vysya bank — Result not declared for Probationary officer exam held on 29th Nov 2009

Respected Sir
      i have given the exam for Probationary Officer on 29th nov 2009 in Karur visya Bank.But till now i am not getting result or any details regarding that.Atleast they have to declare the results as soon as possible so that i can know my status.
      when will probationary officier exam result 2009 announced.
      abt KVB PO result
      i hav written the PO exam on november 29, 2009 sir.when l cum the result ds exam .kindly inform to me sir.
      thanks.
      I have appeared for KVB PO exam held on 29th, Nov 2009. When the result will be announced? Please send me the date of result. My mail id: [protected]@yahoo.in
      i have written the PO exam for KVB on Nov 2009.but still results are not declare..so kindly tell me when the result will be published.please inform through my email.
      i have written the PO exam for KVB on Nov 2009, still the results are not declared..so kindly tell me when the result will be published.please inform through my email.
      Respected sir:

I wrote clerical exam on KVB. Date on 24/10/2010. Now bank was announced the result but still i am not recevied my result from KVB. so please kindly send my result to my email id [protected]@gmail.com.

Exam No. : [protected] .
      App. Id : ashok[protected]clk10

vibhakar brijesh k
        i have written the kvb clerk exam 2008. i dont know whether the results have been declared. pls inform me about the results to the address mentioned above...
        dear sir
        when u announced the result for clerical exam results2008. i[censored] declared or not
        Please inform me the exam result of june 28 2009 for clerk posting

I have written the clerical post exam on 28th of june but still i din't get any information about the results. So kindly let me know about the results.

Sujitha
        Dear Sir /Mam,

I had written the clerical post exam on 28th of june but still i din't get any information about the results. So kindly let me know about the results.

WHEN DID YOU RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINTS. DID U GIVE THE EXAM RESULTS OF CLEARKS 28-06-09 OR NOT. REPLAY ME I AM WATING FOR THE RESULTS.
        I WANT RESULTS EARLY...

REPLAY ME SOON
        ASHOK
        WHEN DID YOU RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINTS. DID U GIVE THE KARUR VYSYA BANK EXAM RESULTS OF CLEARKS 28-06-09 OR NOT. REPLAY ME I AM WATING FOR THE RESULTS.
        I WANT RESULTS EARLY...

REPLAY ME SOON
        ASHOK
        when will anounce d clerical exam result .
        Bhirendfra Dhoni
        Bijapur
        wen the result of KVB PO exam2009 will be announced..
        exam held on 29 November 2009.
        Hai everybody...
        I want to say one thing who are write complaints about kvb in this...I wrote an kvb clerical written exam on agust 2011, and i regularly gothrough the kvb website for knowing my result.But they didnt declared in their web site.So i really confused and search abt it in google...From google i see many complaints about kvb for their result declaration.Then i agree with ur complaints bt not stpng to visit kvb website...Finally one good news is they sent result to the email id which is given by the candidate.on the other hand they sent result to, those who are successfully clear the written test.So know i cleard about these compalints.these complaints are made by who r not passd the written exam.Please dont write compalints about kvb, because they declared result to selected candidate's mail id.I conclude that any one doesnt get mail from kvb, it means u r not cleared the test...and KVB gives more importants to the recruitement process.

Siva.S
        mail:[protected]@gmail.com

m.pradeepa
          Resulth for with for resulth by, K.LATHA MAHESWARI
          i want exam result for the kvb exam held on aug 03 2008
          kvb exam held on aug 03 2008 roll no
          Exam No. : 17171329

Date : 03/08/2008
          Kindly let me know if the KVB clerical result was declared or inform me when ever result is declared

dear sir, i want know my result for kvb clerical postplz inform to above mentioned id examrollno:17170148
          dear sir, i want know my result for kvb clerical postplz inform to above mentioned id examrollno:15170750
          Thanking You
          Dear Sir, Still I had not get August 03, 2008 Clerical result. Please will Send result to my Mail id.
          I want to clerical result Exam number : 20170232
          I need My clerical exam result, aug 03. My exam no.20170232.
          Respected sir,
          i want to know my result of kvb clerical exam on aug 3.2008.kindly reply me.Exam no : 13170285
          i wrote kvb lerical exam on aug 3.2008.till now not yet released
          our results.when we expect.kindly reply me
          Thanking You
          hey i got mail from kvb for written test cleared and they will intimate shortly interview date
          Respected sir,
          i want to know my result of kvb clerical exam on aug 3.2008.kindly reply me.Exam no : 11170371
          when the interview will be conducted for exam held in[protected]
          I want to know the result of kvb clerical exam held on aug 08.
          In which website the results are announced.
          Please reply me.
          Exam No. : 17171179
          dear sir i need my clerical exam result aug 03/08/08, my No :20170624
          sir, i was given the wrong e-mail address in the time of applying the written test. So I didnot get the mail of interview letter and i got directly the interview letter by the courier. And also I didn't know whether i am selected or not. I[censored] send me the e-mail.o.k Thank u sir.
          Respected Sir,

I m very gratefull to u.
          Deaar sir
          Dear sir
          Thanking You...
          Thanking You
          i m also a part of KVB. But still i m not satisfied with atm services. Why i m saying this means, last week i suffered very lot in TRIPUR.Nearly 15hr atm not works.
          when is the exam for probationary officer and clerical-2009 exam date . reply to the above mentioned mail id.
          i want to know my exam result sir
          i wrote in auguest month so i want know my status sir
          i want to how download clerical -09 exam hall ticket.
          i have written kvb clerk exam on june 28.. when will be results?? will it be within a month??
          When kvb results of 2009 clerk examination on (28/6/2009)!
          when the result is going to announced for kvb clerical exam 2009 held on 28 june, when i received the interview letter?...please inform me sir
          respected sir, i wrote kvb clerk 09 exam on 28th june 09. I want to know the result date. please send me the result date to my a-mail id

when the result is going to announced for kvb clerical exam 2009 held on 28 june 2009.Kindly give your response to my above mail id.
          when will the result come for clerical exam held on 28 june 2009
          sir on which date declare by the result of kvb clerical exam i have given the exam in 28/06/2009 but not recieved any kind of mail.or any type of information. from your side so plz the result is declare or not . i am selected or not .
          I hav written kvb clerical cadre exam on june 28th 2009 kindly tell when results will be announced.

Pavithra
          when will the exam for clerk 2009 will be announced. kindly give your response to my above e-mail id
          when will be the results of kvb clerical posts held on june 28, 2009.
          plz inform.
          when u send the clerical results held on 28 june 2009.
          Respected sir/Madam,
          when the result is going to announced for KVB clericalexam held on 28 june 2009...

Thanx and Regards,
          Nisha Sharma
          Sir/Madam

As i have written the examination of clerical post on 28th june 2009, i want to know when are the results declared.

neha maney
          pls inform results to my email id for the exams held on 28.6.2009
          jbmbjmjvmvmjhmvhmjmhmmhm
          I have appeared for KVB Clerical recruitment exam on 28th June 2009. Is there any means to know when the results will be announced?

S. Anand
          Dear Sir/ Madam,
          I have attended kvb clerical exam on 28th june 2009. I want to know my results or the date when the result will be published. Kindly send the information to my e-mail.

Thaking You,
          Gayathri.S
          I will be attend the exam for 28 june 2009
          pls when the results for kvb clerical?
          sir when will u annouce or publish the clerical results 2009
          Respected Sir/Madam,

When the result for KVB clerical exam held on 28 june 2009... going to be announced?
          Kindly intimate about the result to the above mentioned id please...

Thanx and Regards,
          Dhanya.P

I got the intimation mail from KVB mentioning that I cleared the written examination.

S. Anand.
          Hi all,

The results for the clerical exam held on 28th june 2009 is out. If you have cleared the exam you will receive a mail. I have got a mail from Kvb saying that i have cleared the written exam and the interview dates will be announced shortly.Please check your mail to know the results.

Thanks & Regards
          Saranya..
          pls inform kvb result my roll no :20110183

Karunanidhi.K
          Kindly inform me when clerical result will be announce.

Thanks & Regards
          N.Fiverose
          Trichy.
          i want my clerical exam results.my exam no. is 13171290
          Respected sir/madam,
          we wrote our KVB cleical exam on 28june2009. But still we didn't get any notifications about result..
          we want to know whether we are selected or not..
          Dear Sir/ Madam,
          I have attended kvb clerical exam on 28th june 2009. I want to know my results or the date when the result will be published. and my Exam No 17172296 Kindly send the information to my e-mail.

Thanking you,
          P.KARIKALAN
          39/42, Ponmeni Narayanan Street,
          S, S, Colony,
          Madurai

kaliraj
            Respected Sir,

I can't apply the post of clerk . Please help me. There is occure in Error . Pls help me. I was already take DD.

Pls help me about solve this problem
            I have taken dd for clerical post. but cannot apply.
            My name is sandhya. I am applying for clerical Post in KVB.
            My qualification is studying B.com Bank Management Final year in correspondence in Madras University
            i have attended the written test held on 3 August 2008. i want to know the result of the exam
            sir please help me still now i didnt fill the kvb clerical post application form send the correct
            link i have already taken the DD also the time too short ...please send as early as possible.
            sir
            now i didnt fill the kvb clerical post application form send the correct

Pls help me about solve this problem
            I have applied for clerical post, but not sure about the eligibility to apply for that.Please tell me the eligibility for the same.
            dear sir, i have applied for clerk post in kvb but i didnt get conformation through mail. Is my application is accepted or not pls reply me.my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
            Can not Apply Clerical post

my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
            I AM NOT ABLE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR KVB CLERICAL EXAM IT IS SHOWING AN ERROR MESSAGE THAT, "SOME PROBLEM IN APPLYING, PLS TRY AGAIN".

PLS HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

PADMA

This is regarding an issue I was facing while trying to upload my resume in KVB site.
            I was updating my personal details in my resume. But when I tried to edit the default Date of Birth (01/01/1900), I found out that the field is not editable.
            Hence I'm not able to apply for clerical post.

Please help me out on this.

Mail Id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Mob : [protected]

Thanks in Advance,
            Subash
            i applied for post of KVB Assistant Managers. I sent DD but I got mail for KVB careers your DD not received. what should i do. Please guide me how to approach further. how to get my hall ticket.

My Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

KVB — net banking not yet activated [Resolved]

k.chakravarthy reddy

I applied for net banking in karur vysya bank at kelambakkam branch, chennai-603103. my account no -[protected]....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (52)

kaliraj
              i can't apply to clerk post in kvb accuring error "some problems in applying, please try again". please help me anyone through mail
              I could not able to apply kvb clerik post
              what i do ? pls do the need full
              please inform the clerk exam result my mail.
              Respected Sir am writing KVB exam clerical post am waiting for results. Am waiting for that when you declaring. pls forward your valuable reply in the above mentioned mail

prathyusha
              Respected Sir / Mam..

Good After Noon. I am R. Chandra Praba. i have written the KVB exam in CLERICAL POST on August 03. 2008.
              So, Now i am waiting for your valuable results and i am waiting for that when you declaring.. Pls forward your valuable reply in the above mentioned mail..

R. Chandra Praba
              Respected sir,
              Good After Noon. I am J.Balaji. I have written the KVB exam for CLERICAL POST on August 03. 2008. i want to know when the result will be published. Pls forward your valuable reply in the above mentioned mail..

J.Balaji.
              RESPECTED SIR,
              I AM WRITE THE EXAM FOR CLERICAL POST, THE RESULT SHOULD NOT BE ANNOUNCED, SO
              PLEASE SANT THE DATE FOR RESULT WILL PUBLISHED.SENT REPLY TO ME FOR THE ABOVE ADDRESS
              please inform the clerk exam result my mail.
              i hav qualified for Karur Vysya bank P.O exam Held on 20th july 2008// I want to know when will be the scheduled date for the interview
              dear sir,
              i wrote karur vysya bank clerk exam 50 days back.i dont know whether the results have been declared or not.there is no notification in that bank's website.so kindly let me know the status of the result.
              S.Radhakrishnan
              N.Balaji
              kindly intimate when ll be the KVB clerical result
              Respected sir,
              i appeared clerical exam, kindly intimate when ll be the KVB clerical result
              with regards
              bharath
              Respected
              Sir Iam writing KVB exam clerical post am waiting for results. Am waiting for that when you declaring. pls forward your valuable reply in the above mentioned mail
              respected
              iam writting kvbclerical exam still iam waitting for result .if any one gettine information about that kindly intimate through my mail
              Respected sir, Madam
              please inform the clerk exam result my mail.
              i wrote union bank of india-clerk cum cashier exam on 8th june 2008.more than 3 months passed.still the result is not announced in that bank website.my roll no is [protected].kindly let me know when the result will be declared.
              krishna
              SIR
              please send the result in my mail

which date should be relised the exam results

waiting for ur answer

thanking u

Renuka srikanth
              sir i wrote the kvb clerical exm on aug 2003
              pls let me know when will declare the exam result please send to mail id
              i am waiting for kvb clerk exam result plz inform to my mail

Rajeshkumar s
              Dear Sir, I am N.Deepthi. . I have written the KVB exam for CLERICAL POST on August 03. 2008. i want to know when the result will be published. Pls forward your valuable reply in the above mentioned mail..

N.Deepthi
              P.Parvathi
              Erode
              Dear Sir, I am N.Deepthi. I have written the KVB exam for CLERICAL POST on August 03. 2008. i want to know when the result will be published. Pls forward your valuable reply in the above mentioned mail..

N.Deepthi
              I have appeared for Karur Vysya bank P.O exam Held on 20th july 2008. I want to know whether the results are declared and when will be the scheduled date for the interview.

Shailender chadha
              when will be PO exam HR results
              Respected sir, Madam
              karur vysya bank clerk exams result which date declared
              please inform the clerk exam result my mail

Thanking you sir.
              Respected

I am waiting for the clerical exam results held in 03 Aug 2008.
              regards.
              Mahesh Kumar

with regard
              N MUTHUKRISHNAN
              I have written exam for cerica post on 4 July-2008 results have not yet been announced. Pl.let me know to mail address the probable date of anouncement of results.
              Reapected sir, I have written my exxam for clerical post in KVB on 4-7-2008. I am awaiting results. Pl let me have your confirmation of probable date of results as I am anxious to find my result of the exam.
              I shall be glad with your reply to my mail address.
              Thanks Pavan Kumar
              pls let me know if someone has got confirmation mail from kvb career.. for clerical cadre...
              Good Evening. I am G.RAJASEKAR i have written the KVB exam in CLERICAL POST on August 03. 2008. Now i am waiting for your valuable results and i am waiting for that when you declaring..Sir i want to be a member in your KVB family sir, Pls forward your valuable reply in the above mentioned mail..

G.RAJASEKAR
              how to apply the clerck posts in karur vysya bank and which books are prepare.plz tell me...
              hi to 1 and all,
              kvb clerk exam result announced.kindly check it out all of your emails.interview date will be announced shortly.
              krishna
              Respected sir/madam
              i hav qualified for Karur Vysya bank P.O exam Held on 20th july 2008. I want to know the results of the interview .When wil be the results declared? plz send me mail .
              Respected Sir/Madam,
              I had given probationary officers test on 20 May, 2008.till now i dont know whether the results have declared or not.Can you please send results on email id
              Sir
              i wrote the KVB exam for clerical post which was held on August 03. 2008 whether the result have been declared or not. Kindly let me know the status of the result.my roll no is 13170607.Pls forward the result in the above mentioned mail
              Dear Sir

What is the expected date of result for the exams held on 03th August 2008
              Dear sirmadam
              The KVB exam for clerical post which was held on August 03. 2008 whether the result have been declared or not. Kindly let me know the status of the result.Pls forward in the above mentioned mail..
              Pls inform me about the clerk exam result - 2008
              i had written the KVB exam for po post which was held on july'08.. whether the result have been declared or not. Kindly let me know the status of the result..reply to my mail..
              Respected Sir / Mam..
              Respected sir/Madam,

Thanking you,
              T.Shalini.
              I have faced problem towards dishonouring of cheque.Plz tell me all the rules and regulations of the bank.

RAHUL CHHURA
              i want to apply for kvb clerks 2009. but i fill the application. but i cant submit. because it shows that " instituition accepts only alphabets.numbers and some symbols. " what can i do?
              i have some problems in applying. the error messge occuring after submiting. help me
              Hello sir,

iam sujitha, am not able to apply online for karur vysya bank clerical post, its giving like "Some Problem in Applying, Please try Again",
              please suggest me how to apply the same.

please reply soon, last date is on 30 th may only

thnak you sir

Sujitha N
              can anyone plz tell me how to apply 4 d post of clerks 2009 coz d sitez showin some error called popup blocker...can any1 telme wat to do coz i have already taken d D.D...if i dont apply online ma D.D goes vain...
              My name is buvaneswari, i have already taken the DD to apply for clerical post on KVB, but i cant sent application. I cant get the real site for to apply it online. so pls help me
              Respected sir,
              I am Amala.I apply for the kvb clerical post.The postal call letter is not come to my home.The e_mail call letter was hidden.So, please send another call letter.My Application ID is Amalv[protected]clk09.
              Amala.A
              respected sir,

i have written the aptitude test conducted by kvb on 28/6/2009 for the clerical post. Can you please mail me when will the results be published and how to know it.

thanking you

Lakshmi.S
              Respected sir,
              i have written the aptitude test conducted on 28/6/2009 for the clerical post. Can you please mail me when will the result published

thanking you
              Sir i can't upload my resume for PO post in kvb ...occuring error "some problems in applying, please try again". please help me anyone through mail
              i can't apply to PO post in kvb ...occuring error "some problems in applying, please try again". please help me anyone through mail
              I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY APPLIED BUT COFORMATION IS YET NOW I DONT GET HAVE MY APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED OR NOY PLS TEL THROUGH [protected]@gmail.com

kvb — activate net banking

I AM N.VETRIVELRAJAN A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
              Hello sir,

I am DeivakaniV from Sivakasi. I am AC holder for Sivakasi Branch. I am fill your Internet account activate form in 4 times. But not activate Yet. Pls consider very shortly.

kvb — activation of net banking

I AM A.vijayakumar CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
              My name is K.Venkatesan, my mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com, having an Sb a/c at Tirupattur Branch, not activated my Internet banking facility, bank provided me 2 passwords to activate, which one i have to use for may payment through internet, guide me
              Hello sir,

I am k.manimekalai mettupalayam. I am AC holder in mettupalayam Branch. I am fill your Internet account activate form . But not activate Yet. Pls consider very shortly.

kvb — Regarding net banking

Hi.
              My name is Bilal khan. N k
              Am having an account in KVB bank(palavakkam Branch) ([protected])from the last 4years.
              I have applied for net banking from the past 6months ,till NOW i didn't get any response from them.
              kindly rectify the problem from your side as soon as possible.