Lalit Kumar

Lalit Kumar Complaints & Reviews

There is a Brown dog in street name tawa bali gali aasu kabdiya near field ganj near dukhniwaran gurudwara ludhiana. He attacks everyone passes by. Kindly catch that dog as soon as possible. Contact no [protected]
Thanks.

Sewarage blocked
    My name Lalit Kumar i am living Nehar Par FARIDABAD street water over flow l have to face more diffficulty thre are more issue water drainage my addrs Nehar Par, Hanuman Nagar FBD MY CONTECT NO - [protected]

I have booked four room in oyo flagship 400 calangute baga circle in price 13937/- from date 30.6.2019 to 2.07.2019 for two days we are total eleven person included child in 1.07.2019 early morning 1.00 am when we check in hotel rooms are very dirty and smeling we ask oyo manager to change the room he denied to change the room i call oyo customer care to change the property but nothing positive response from customer care and cut my phone...

Address: 401, Hill Top Cyber, Opp. JNU Main Gate Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
      this property is Delhi government but some people had captured the property from a long time and earned the rent monthly from Delhi government property they give some people for cyber cafe shop and salon shop
      person name that Lalit Kumar that captured illegal property Delhi government

Sir Maine apna idea postpaid no [protected] ko idea prepaid mai karaya jisse mera no 29 July 2015 ko band kar diya gaya .aur muhje prepaid ki sim 100 rs mai di gayi aur bataya gaya ki ek do din mai chalu ho jayegi . Lakin mera sim ajj tak 06 august tak b activate nahi hua .waha Jane par baar -2 yahi kaha jata h ki 1-2 din mai ho jayega Plz help me Idea service ka image attech ki h Plz unse baat karke mera no activate kawao
        Aug 5, 2021
        Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
        Customer Care, Idea Cellular
        Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that your number has not been activated due to customer application form pending from your side. We would request you to contact your nearest My Idea for further assistance with all necessary documents.

Thanks & Regards,
        Customer Care, Idea Cellular

In Ashok Vihar PH-II market Near Flyover (Adjacent to Satyawati College), there are so many hotels, restaurants and other eatables shops. Most of these throw their garbage in a corner of parking area. Which smells very much. some use water to wash their utensils and water flows in parking with dirty garbage. Please arrange to stop these type of activities in this market. Pic is attached for your reference.

email id- Lalit.[protected]@yahoo.com

Lalit Kumar — Telephone out of service

My Phone number 268877 is out of working since last two months. I m also pay bill of out of working telephone number . Please do needful
            life insurance.
            camplant no[protected]
            i am call for- [protected] and [protected].
            but not responss.