Limras Eronet

Limras Eronet Complaints & Reviews

Hi, i called your customer care no [protected] and spoke to someone to disconnect my services and process refund. I was asked if i have paid cash to the franchisee or online, when i said online she said we cant process refund and she will speak to someone and call me back in 10 mins. There has been no response at all.

Why cant a disconnection and refund be done if paid online?

I have taken an unlimited package of 100gb per month with 25mbps speed from the past more than one year and have been tracking my usage regularly. My usage is very limited but it has been 3 instances where within 15 days it shows data exhausted whereas my actual usage on normal operating conditions goes to a maximum of 50gb per month.
    I have contacted the limras eronet personnel and complained about the same all the times but he mentions...

I have been using this broadband for couple of years. They have not provided a reliable connection for a single month or single day.in a month, if i take averagely, there will be no connection for nearly 5 to 8 days. And the beauty is, these technicians will take 8 to 12 days to solve the issue, which they will tell "it will be solved within 24 hrs" and for solving the issue also, i must keep on calling them. There won't be any proper response or acknowledgement from they team. I have complained frequently to them, but they had not taken any steps to fix the issue permanently.