L'oreal

L'oreal Complaints & Reviews

I purchased the above from boots pharmacy with the revita lift day cream. The day cream is good but the night cream is strange, i wake up in the morning with the cream in bits all over my face. It hasn't disappeared into my skin but coagulated on the top of my skin, obviously there is no benefit and it feels really strange, odd and distasteful. I would ideally like my money back.

Dear Sir/Madam
    Spurious manufacturers and counterfeit sellers are making hay using loopholes in the Information Technology Act and online retailers are shrugging off responsibility by claiming to be intermediaries.

I bought X-TENSO care shampoo pack of
    2psc combo 250ml Shampoo +
    Conditioner on 17 th may 2019. Order id [protected].

To my utter shock on using the shampoo my hair got totally entangled and there was a wierd smell and no froth.
    I have been using this product but never experienced this kind of an issue.

When I attempted to complain about the counterfeit product to the customer care numbers I was categorically told that as the goods delivered to me had surpassed their one week return policy the Snapdeal company cannot refund or return the Shampoo.
    The Snapdeal customer care had no option of recording my complaint of fake product.
    This is an Unfair Trade Practices In which the Vendor attempted to seek refuge in the companies disclaimer.

You are requested to get the product lab tested and I am positive it will be totally Spurious.
    One does not expect this poor quality bogus products from Snapdeal.

Sharmila Goyal
    S-473, Greater Kailash-1
    New Delhi:110048
    pH: [protected]

I have a question regarding the mixing ratio in loreal casting for touch up. This info i didnt find it in packet. I also have...

Hi.
      I bought this product and i’m extremely disappointed with it. It smudges on my top eye lid and terrible black eyes and smudges underneath too.in all my years o[censored]sing mascara i have never had this much smudges?! It seems ridiculous in this day and age where there are so many different technologies and types of mascara that you can’t wven produce a mascara that doesn’t smudge?
      I obviously can’t return the product as it’s opened and a hygiene thing.

However i would like my money back and some sort of compensation as in my opinion it’s the product not delivering what it states?! And therefore faulty and any other product bought and faulty is able to be returned for a full refund.
      Many thanks,
      Rebecca nicholson.

E-mail. [protected]@hotmail.co. Uk
      I reached many msg like loreal give free product you need to send this link for many member I'll send link to 100 times for many group but it's very cheated why the fake msg was created by ur brand name I need d product

I m using loreal smoothening cream ex 1 n r1 from long tym in my salon. That was good. But this time i tried loreal xtenso...

As i called up to consumer care and miss kavita talk to me and she told me that i will get call back from proffesionals in 24hrs but still thier hours are not completed.
        I called up to know that the product of loreal i purchase is original or duplicate. I purchase loreal proffestional shampoo and mast of rs 1415 /- but on shampoo bottle i found double sticker of companu name and shampoo name. So i feel doubted. Because in past i face problem of duplicat purchasing. So please let me know when your executives 24 hours will be completing???. And give my solution so that i can get to the point that i shall use this product or not.
        not yet rec any call from company its more than 24 hours

I purchased your hair dye on friday 10th november at a savers store in bloxwich. I put it on in the evening and it has sent...
          About 3 months ago i bought for first time this new product and i was very happy - it suited perfectly my skin (I will be...

Product is awful can’t get anything out of it. I am very dissatisfied. I always buy L’Oréal products due to good quality but not happy with this product a complete waste of money. My friend also bought one as she is also a fan of L’Oréal products her pen is also empty this has made us very disappointed with the product a feel that we have wasted our money. Please look into this complaint and advise as I am sure we are not the only dissatisfied customers with this product.
          tattoo brow artist pen

The shampoo was not of good texture and didn't serve the purpose too. The quality was too degraded and didn't worked into lather. I guess may be the defective piece would have been sold out. Kindly consider my disappointment towards the product. I have been also using these hair care products consistently fir several years. I request you to channelise my complaint and justify it. Thank you
            Jul 27, 2018
            Updated by Kashmira Rajesh Shinde
            The hair protection shampoo of loreal professional was not up to the mark. Neither it worked to lather nor had usual texture. The shampoo was defective. The product worth was 575 rs. I kindly request you to pls look into the matter immediately and also get back to me. My mobile number is [protected]. I am the regular customer of loreal professional shampoo conditioner as well as hair colour and other hair products. Thank you
            Your honest customer
            Kashmira shinde.
            My name mohd ajam .salon name . Prince unisex salon Bhandup West.pin 400078
            Product nahi de rahe hai aap ke seler log unko payment cash me chahaye hai Bolte hai chek nahi chalta check L'oreal company nahi leti hai Aisa Bolte hai aap ke seller log