Lotus Electronics Indore

Lotus Electronics Indore Complaints & Reviews

Since last one month i am calling to lotus care for repair of washing machine which is covered in extended warranty given by lotus care. The details of my complaint is as follows :-
Reference no. :- ind[protected]
Name on billing :- piyush maheshwari
Product : videocon washing machine
Purchase date : - 25/02/2015
Warranty : 2 years original and 2 year extended by lotus care
4k led लिया था लोटस से । 6 महीने से ज्यादा हो गया है अभी तक तकनीशियन नही आया है led की प्रॉब्लम सोल्व करने। जब फ़ोन लगाओ ऑपरेटर पूछते है क्या आपकी वारंटी समाप्त तो नही हुई और फिर बोलते है वर्क लोड है सर ।।।।
कल तकनीशियन जरूर आजायेगा आप प्रॉब्लम रजिस्टर करा दीजिये।...
बस यही चल रहा है इनका।

I have purchased a new toastiano havens multiple since purchase time I faced heating problem and service center replace the new one but unfortunately the same problem of heating company has no change the model of fix one toastiano I have bad experience to purchase toastiano from lotus electronic sapna Sangeeta indore very bad service for replacement of material

Dear All,
      Request all no to buy any electronics item from lotus electronic Indore.It is one of the worse electronics mart i have ever visited.
      I had given my mobile set for repair but till date i have not received any confirmation about the same.So request not to buy any mobile or any other electronics item from Lotus.
      Aug 13, 2020
      they are as dishonest as one can be.
      I have standard charterd credit card, after enquiring the balance amount from customer care, Ideposited the balance amount and asked to close the card in january . but till date they have not closed it and have sent balance of Rs 4000/ .
      BIGGEST CHEATS IN INDORE.

SPECIALITY------

1. 2ND HAND PRODUCTS

2. DUPLICATE PRODUCTS

3. ITS A HELL OF A SHOP. LITERALLY.
      hopelessly fraud

store to get 2nd hand products

house of duplicate electronics

one hell of a shop. literally.
      FRAUDIA NUMBER ONE

CHEATS
      i strongly agree.

its a cheats shop.

i purchased a mobile phone for my brother.

later i come to know it was used piece.

goddamn them to hell
      we purchased a computer from lotus.

it started problems within 3 days.

our 55000/- rupees were wasted.

don't go to that shop.

cheater's shop.
      my friend's mom purchased a microwave oven from them.

it was defective.

they do it with many people.

bad shop.

good show.

bad shop.
      a very cheating shop.

they sold my teacher a defective and second hand laptop computer.

no-one from my class will ever purchase anything from them now.

bad shop
      we purches lg companay fridge

but not proper cooling work &

not lotus engineer cheack my fridge

come my home.

lotus service very bad & not good item

sales. i am case consumer foram plz

all people not purches this shop my advies.ok
      ya this is bad shop .. uski ma ki ...
      yes i totally agree with the complaint stated above. i too bought a philips juicer from the lotus electronics sneh nagar indore, and it was leaking.
      i asked them for help but they had been indifferent towards the same and the juicer is not in use till date and is still at the lotus electronics mart. when we call them they do not have the attendent and say to do a call-back, which has never been done or at time they even put down the call in the middle of the conversation.
      previous to philips juicer i had bought the bajaj juicer which was defective too..
      thus the quality at the electronics mart is not satisfactory...
      Faber and LOTUS showroom are worst in thre service
      Yes, I agree they are cheating customers.I bought window Llyod AC, they charged rs 500 in the name of installation for doing nothing as the person who fitted the AC again charged rs 300.The point is they haven't cleared it before & they are cheating customers in the name of installation charges for doing nothing,
      Dear All,
      I had given my Tablet HCL set for repair to authorized Adtech Computers service center but till date i have not received any confirmation about the same.So request not to buy any HCL tablet or any other electronics item from Lotus. You are also requested please do not purchase HCL tablet, services are very poor.
      Dear All,
      lotus electronic ujjain sabse ghatiya place to buy anything, anything
      ujjain k naam pe sabse bada dhabba
      sab k sab chotte
      An incident happen which was ruthless, pathetic n ridiculous. LOTUS being such a good brand in itself and had employed staff which behaves like auto walas n hammals.
      I had almost finalize the product and asked one of the staff named Amit in lotus khoefiza Bhopal, that weather there is any further discounts or offers, he ramped up like shopkeepers of footpath amin it was so disrespectful, inappropriate n lacks professionalism on behalf of LOTUS
      The staff should be humble enough to win customers .
      Oh god DON’T GO TO LOTUS.
      MANGLAM IS A BETTER CHOICE
      Hi lotus I am your customer from Indore 2 months ago got a refregitor from your showroom on EMI and I have a lot of problems every month when I already have a balance in my account so why my check should be bounced and what worst services did the lotus have

Lotus Electronics Indore Recent Comments