LPG Cylinder

LPG Cylinder Complaints & Reviews

C
Pune, Maharashtra
Sir/Madam,

I have asked the Ghai Bharat Gas Agency, goregaon east Mumbai for new connection, But the price told to me was very overhigh around 6200 for single cylender with chulla.
But on discussion with the Bharat Gas customer care it is known that tha average cost of cylender is around 2200 without chulla.And in the agency they has told that it is compulsory to buy cylender with chulla otherwise connection will not be priovide to u.Agency also not providing price information on phopne regarding new connection

Please take necessary action against him.

Thanks and ragards
I have asked the SHWETA Gas Agency(BPCL), JARIPATKA NAGPUR for new connection, But the price told to me was very overhigh around Rs-4600/- for single cylender with chulla.
And they told us that it is compulsory to buy cylender with chulla otherwise connection will not be priovide to u.Agency also not providing price information on phone regarding new connection.

I THINK WE WILL NERVER GET NEW LPG CONNECTION IN RIGHT PRICE IN NAGPUR

MANMOHAN SINGH KI SARKAR HAI AAM AADMI TO MAREGA HE

Y
    Delhi, Delhi
    Dear Sir/Madam

Sorry to say that Sindhu Enterprises Dilshad Garden has poor supply services.

I have booked the Above mentioned Consumer No. 01 week before but till date I have not received the cylinder.

Kindly look into the matter and take action.

Yadu

LPG Cylinder — Non Delivery of LPG Cylinder Con. No. 453

This to draw ur kind attention towards the Con. No. 453.
    I Booked the Cylinder through 1260 on 10/10/08, till 20/10/08 we didn't get the LPG Cylinder.

I Don't know whether my cylinder has been booked or not. On Booking through it said ur booking no. is 5. There in Sindhu Gas No body pick up the phones also.

Please do the needfull.

Yadu Nandan Kumar

LPG Cylinder — delivery boy not proper

gas delivery boy black mail me for not delivery taken bribe extra ten rupees . In vaniyambadi . Tamil nadu . My number AG. 639
    LPG CYLINDER delivery boy very much black mail me .

L
      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
      Dear Sir/ Madam
      my sv # 8324656 of lpg connection and getting supply from your dealer in sector 37, noida 201301. i...

G
      Jaipur, Rajasthan
      I HAVE GAS CONNECTION NO. M-629 WITH INDANE GAS AGENCY, NAMED AS MODREN GAS AGENCY, SHYAM NAGAR, KANPUR, (UP) .LAST CYLINDER SUPPLIRD BY INDANE GAS AGENCY, WAS FOUND PARTLY FILLED WITH WATER. I APPROCHED TO DEALER FOR COMPLAINT .HE REFUSED TO LODGED THE COMPLAINT AND NOT READY TO COMPENSATE.HE SAID IT IS VERY DIFFICULT WORK TO GET COMPENSATION FROM INDANE GAS(INDIAN OIL OPRPORATION LTD). KINDLY TAKE UP THE MATTER URGENTLY .
      GK. MAHESHWARI

LPG Gas — Water filled in LPG Cylinder

Consumer No. 18725, recd. cylinder from M/s Supreme Gas agency, Vivek Vihar, Delhi 110092. on 25th April' 08. Water filled instead of Gas, identified on 7th May'08. Lodged complaint with Agency same day, still no action taken. Please look into this on priority and instruct the agency for immediate replacement of the faulty cylinder.
      REMINDER NO.1

MODREN INDANE GAS AGENCY
      indanegas.com

GK. MAHESHWARI
      Rispiecatied to the sir'
      i am gas boking 1782009 to the gas agancies name .MARY MATHA AGENCIES.ponkunnam/p.n.p.road, pnkm.kottayam
      May castamar no .17621.gas not dielay calashin

R
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        our Gas agent name : Kanjur Gas Agency-, Kanjurmarg - E, tel no 25790350.

We are struggling for new gas connection from last 5-6 months. Coz our area gas agent refuse to give new gas connection, with reason that Company had stopped new gas connection.

Please help us in the matter. How we had our food?

Expecting your quick and positive reply for the same

Rupali

Customer ID:21196, Nanalal Oza
          I has cancel my LPG Connection and submited Empty cylinder & regulator at rajkot agency M/s Abhilasha Gas Agency. Nr. Indira Circle, Rajkot. dated 30.06.2008.
          I has received security deposit rs.800/& i request to your agent that i want to cancellation certificate but he said he don't know about system cancellation.
          i am not responsible for mis-use of my connection. kindly cancelled my connection with immediate effect.

For, Any enquiry My Contact No.[protected].
          Pls. send status through by my e-mail
          ID.dipak.[protected]@mundraport.com.
          I want to register my LPG cylinder
          My customer no is :-20215
          I request you please register My LPG cylinder

J
            Gurgaon, Haryana
            sir/mdam,

i am J.S. Tyagi resident of c-31/32 arya samaz road uttam nagar and have been using indian oil gas lpg cylinder for many years but now they have started demanding the ID proff to get the gas slip from local agency of indian iol lpg gas in uttam nagar and if i present the pan card along with the indian oil gas book of mine .
            they are also not considering my health card issued by army to me and on which the address, my photo and all the required details are there they are even mis behaving with the consumers when we demand they to show the authorized circular if any given y the IOL for the requirement of id proof to get the gas slip from agency .
            please provide the details regarding if any circular is there for the id proof requirement along with the book issued by iol to me .
            and in case there is no as such requirement then i request you take stern action againg those miscripent people .

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I have submitted a Termination voucher issued by Ms.Tirumal Gas Agency, Hyderabad, A.P. for transfer of Bharat Gas connection...

H
              Pune, Maharashtra
              Customer No: D0019991
              Name:Hanamantray Baluragi
              Place: Thiruvananthpuram, Kerala State

Service Provider : Guhan Gas Service
              Kaniyapuram

Complaint Details: I have been trying to book gas cylinder for 2 to 3 days. I was unable to book the cylinder. As soon as phone rings it will be cut by person. Service by this company is reallly bad. They dont care of customer at all. Everytime to book a cylinder I need to put effort of 4 to 5 days. Is this way of giving service. Also there is no emergency number printed on the bill.

Kindly address this issue
              Mr Hanamantray Baluragi is exactly correct.
              I too have been trying to contact them over the phone numbers (3251930, 3251960)provided for booking gas.But the people there cut the phone as soon as it rings.
              This problem has to be taken care immediately
              even i want to complaint against the KALPANA GAS AGENCY in Vijayanagar, Bangalore-560040, where i am trying the phone 3 numbers [protected] this is switched off, [protected] always busy, even if it rings after trying for 103 times, no one picks phone, [protected] this is number of manager Mr.Mahesh, he picked up atlast & said not to call this number, i told if no one picks phone what to do ? he said i do not know, do not call this number, i hope Indane gas head office will take proper action, even after booking i will get very lately, that too the delivery boys demands extra money Rs.15/ of more, or else next time they will sell to Hotels.