Luminous Battery

Luminous Battery Complaints & Reviews

tarunwadhera
I had bought a luminous batteries Model No –LET-180- 150AH on dated 14th March’10 from your dealer M/S Prime Lam- D 49 / 8 Dilshad Colony – Delhi- 95 ,Invoice No 1209- in exchange with old Luminous battery.
As desired, we requested for service many times but no one move, above battery warranty period is 24 months provided by your company, but within one month battery performance is very pathetic. It is working with two fans load only 01 hrs even after full charging. As mentioned I have used luminous battery earlier also but I am not satisfied with this battery performance, because when I am facing problem within one month how can it work after one year.
Please refund the money back & take it my battery. I hope its batter for both us to make the relation break because I have done the big mistake to buy a luminous battery as brand loyalty. You can reply on email ID [protected]@gmail.com or mobile no. [protected]

rakesh bhan
    We had purchased Luminous make battery ( Sr No 074870 ) from M/s Satellite Power Products, Shop No 98, Block II, Ganga Shopping Complex, Sector 29, Noida for Rs 7500/-, vide bill no 061 dtd 24.3.09, for our Luminous inverter at our residence at C-172, Kendriya Vihar, Sector 51, Noida . The said battery failed, while under warranty, & was duly reported to the dealer, who confirmed it as faulty & took it away on 8.1.09 for free replacement. Since then, we have following up regularly with the dealer ( one Mr Karan Singh at 2451172 / [protected] & their Helpline no [protected] ). The dealer has been giving false reassurances of getting back with a replacement in next 1 or 2 hours, but not taking any action. We are suffering in dark during long power cuts, without any support from dealer. We are not able to find any contact details of Luminous to log the complaint & the Company remains inaccessible & insensitive towards the customers. What sort of CUSTOMER CARE & WARRANTY SUPPORT does the Company boast of? This is really UNFORTUNATE!!!!! KINDLY HELP WITH IMMEDIATE RESTORATION.
    i agree with you. the luminous battery service is very poor. i advise all people that they do not buy luminous battery or inverter. they do not listen / attend our complaints. their behaviour is very poor. i am suffering from battery problem. i did many complaints in customer care number. nothing is done.
    YA! IT IS TRUE, SERVICE SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE CENTRE, BUT THEY TAKE BACK SEAT BY SAYING IT WILL TAKE TIME, THE BATTERY IS O.K. ETC.
    We had purchased Luminous make battery ( Sr No 857605 ) from Unique tradingSector 31, Noida for Rs 7000/-, with valid bill 17.4.10, for our Luminous inverter at our residence at Sector 25, Noida.. The said battery failed, while under warranty, & was duly reported to the dealer, who confirmed it as faulty & took it away for free replacement. Since then, we have following up regularly with the dealer & their Helpline no [protected] . The dealer has been giving false reassurances of getting back with a replacement but not taking any action. Its has been 10 days and 5 followup call but no action taken.

I think they are waiting warranty to expire.

We are suffering in dark during long power cuts. We are not able to find any contact details of Luminous to log the complaint.
    very very poor service support even i did not got my battery on time dealer is jst giving assurance to change the batter but no action has been take n till date. it has been 2 months now . Dont ever buy LUMINOUS BATTERY as they only make false promoses and make fool of customer.

amit singh [protected]
    Hi Sir Iam Rahul Chauhan very very poor service support even i did not got my battery on Companay S I Want Change The Battry . Dont ever buy LUMINOUS BATTERY as they only make false promoses and make fool of customer

Rahul Chauhan
    Mob- [protected]
    The luminous battery service is very poor. i advise all people that they do not buy luminous battery they do not listen / attend our complaints. their behaviour is very poor. i am suffering from battery problem. i did many complaints in customer care number. nothing is done.

NANDA KISHORE MISHRA
    BANAPUR
    DIST KHORDHA
    M [protected]

Luminous Battery — Defect in Car Battery [Resolved]

Manoj Bansal

The undersigned bought a Luminous Car Battery from M/s Seeko Plates & Batteries vide memo...

ANIRUDDHA SARKAR
      sir
      i have purchased a set of luminous battery and inverter from an dealership of the company in Panipat Haryana. Initially the dealer said that due to short supply the prescribed battery was not available but he will install the right product in a week. in the meantime he installed a lower capacity battery and the inverter giving me the bill of the total ammount of the original set which was costing to me around 15000. i made a discounted payment of 10000 INR with a promise to pay remaining 5000 INR on deliverance of the original battrey that i requested. But on repeated asking today after 4 months also he has not delivered always saying that the stock is not coming. Can u please guide how i should proceed in this matter because deeply humilated to be denied of my right to buy and i dont want to exercise any mal practice to obtain my right.
      thanks
      regards
      aniruddha
      dear i brought a set of double battery vth 1400kv inverter in 2008 bt after 12 months a problem arise that my battery is giving a poor back up n i m facing very trouble n suffer my bussiness activites also so plz contact me stat on following no [protected] [protected]
      thanks

Jagnarayan
        I purchased one inverter of luminous with battery in april 2008.The battery warranty is over only in august & the battery is not taking charge as it is damaged & non repairable.The luminous is promoting battery with its Inverter without expertise in manufacturing of battery.Any battery should not be useless within year or so.Now the company is not bothering as warranty lasted one month back,are they making products just to last only for 1 year warranty.I feel cheated by luminous.Please do needfull to atleast get the battery repaired .
        I purchased one inverter of luminous with battery in Oct 2007.The battery back is very poor from the day one and after several follow up the company has replace the battery after six month.Last 15 days again the battery is not woking (either is damaged or non repairable) & warranty is over.The luminous is promoting battery with its Inverter without expertise in manufacturing of battery.Any battery should not be useless within year or so.Now the company is not bothering as warranty is over, are they making products just to last only for 18 month warranty.I feel cheated by luminous.Please do needfull to atleast get the battery repaired .
        i have purchase the luminous battery the warranty was expired on 15.01.2011 the complain was lodge with the dealers M/S D.K. Industries Mahmoorganj Varanasi. I have already lodge my complain with the dealer on 14.01.2011. When I again contacted my dealer on 17.01.2011 they have given me the no of service centre as the same was not inform to the service centre by my dealers. when i was contacted the service centre their representative have informed us that the warranty has expired because the service centre has not been informed by the dealers. When i have lodge my complain with the dealers within the warranty and not attainded the dealer how my warranty has expired.the dealers and the company are cheating their customer

Luminous Battery — Battery is not giving proper back up [Resolved]

Vivek Singh

I have purchase luminous battery in July 07 & battery waranty is for 30 months but now battery...