Madam Enterprises / Bharat Gas

Madam Enterprises / Bharat Gas Complaints & Reviews

I had booked a gas cylinder on 1st Dec and am still waiting to get it. Every time I call they say tomorrow. Service has gone really pathetic. My consumer no. is 38892.

Bharat Gas-Madam Enterprises — Late delivery

I have transferred my Bharat gas connection from baroda to bangalore to madiwala brach "Madam Enterprises".I had booked my refill request 1 month back.Even though they promised to refill calender in 12-15 days.Till i is not delivered.I have a proof of that also.
Whwnever i called them after very 15-30 trials they assssure today i can get the cylender, but invain.

Please do the needful.

my customer ID:50916

I m a consumer of bharat gas(Subhanpura) . My gas cylinder is empty since last one week. I have only one cylinder connection.I have also book for a full cylinder before one week. So many times i tried to contact him but their phone is dead from many days and in your subhanpur agency they r not giving proper response to their consumer.They r only saying that the cylinder stock has not come from surat /Hazira till now . they r repeating this word from 2-3 days.As their phone is dead they r not able to contact their surat agency from where their stock comes.
We r in trouble sir because we r not able to make our food at home.

Pls do yhe needfull as early as possible.

Your Subchintak
we should file case against them.

i have Bharat gas connection at Madam Enterprises at Madiwala, Bangalore since 24/11/2007.
    My consumer No is 42535....