MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD

MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD Complaints & Reviews

Vijiraj
Hi Team,

I was an employee with Mafoi Management Consultants Ltd (Randstad), which is a third party agency. I was there for nine months and they never paid the salary on time. Every time we had to follow up with lot of email and phone calls and they hardly responded to either of them. Either the phone number was incorrect or the consultant never bothered to respond to any mails. I got my full and final settlement after five months after regular follow ups. Still for most of the colleagues the fnf is still pending though after more than a year of quitting the company.
Now it is time for PF form submission for my provident fund. They are not responding if they have forwarded my updated PF form to the PF office or not.

The full address of the company is
Mafoi Management Consultants Ltd
4th floor, tech web center,
New link road,
Oshiwara,
Jogeshwari-west
Mumbai-400102
Ph:[protected]

Request you to take some action against this.

Vijayashree Gokarna

Mafoi management ltd. — no response from 3 months

I have submitted my pf form in march 2009. I have not received any response regarding my pf status.
my pf no. is TN/35791/116928.

Ma Foi Management consultant Ltd (Mumbai) — PF Amount Delay

I am Vinod Vishwakarma. I had worked with Axis Bank Ltd (Credit Card) as a phone banking officer and left the job in June 2009 and I was joined in the month of March 2008, so it's 15 months PF which I was supposed to get.

I have filled PF form twice but till date no response from their side. If You or Someone reading this mail Please take it very serious and take a speedy action as because I'm going to forward one copy to honourable Mr. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Office. I belive more into action rather than words. I hope You would have enough understandings.

PF No.TN/35791/77220
Contact No. [protected]

Expecting you to be look into this matter and sort out very soon.

MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD — Delay to payment my pf amount. [Resolved]

sb1980
    Dear Sir

Requesting you to kindly go through the below details i am trying to get my PF amount for last 6-7...

MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD — PF Related Problem [Resolved]

VISHAL.LIMBADIYA
    Dear sr, My name is Vishal limbadiya i have join mafoi consultants ltd on 5-5-2006 to[protected]
    my employee...

MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD — No support for employee from anybody [Resolved]

SK Sony
    i m previous Employee of this company now i left the company.
    after resigned. i have submitted my PF clam in Mafoi...

vksaravana98

Currently I am working for a Pvt. Ltd company, previously i was working with M/s Mafoi Management Consultants. Now i want's to transfer my PF from Mafoi to my current employer. For filling the Form 13 i need some mandatory fields. I have asked my previous employer at all the levels but in vain i an unsuccessful. I need the below PF details to be filled in Form 13.

In PF Transfer Form No. 13

point no. 5.

By Whom the PF account of the Previous estt. is kept.

a) Regional PF Commissioner : ( I need the details )

b) Name of the P.F. Trust : ( I need the details )

I have sent my previous employer many mails but no reply. The details of my mails is enclosed for your reference. Please help me out in solving my problem.

Ma Foi Management consultant Ltd — WRONG DETAIL FILLED IN PF FORM AND MY PF TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER PERSON

RESPECTED SIR,
    I HAD SUBMITTED PF WITHDRAWAL FORM WITH MY DETAIL BUT MY PF PAYMENT HAS BEEN TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER PERSON BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.
    KINDLY SUGGEST THE PROCEDURE.
    THANKS.
    N B JADEJA

pra25it

I have submitted my all document to withdraw my PF amount from Mafoi Managment service ; where i have worked 1 and half years in Feb 2006- Jul-2007 at VSNL delhi , but i am not able to receive my Amount of PF till date , they are not giving any response on phone.

Here is my PF no..
      TN/35791/48398
      Name: Praveen Kumar.

Mafoi Management consultants — PF amount not giving

hi my name is gourav goel i had worked with mafoi management from the time period oct-2005 to may-2007 ...i had leave the company with a notice period of 20 days..now i had applied to withdrawl my pf money in month of feb-2008 and they giving my my form back after 6 months and i again send him with full details of mine now they said i dont have your form and when i told i am going to consumer forum they going to use abuse words ...see what a reputed company is doing with me..if you want my any details i will provide please let me know

when they said your form is not filled properly i had personally visit the office of mafoi management on may-2009 chandigarh and fill the form with all the details and submit there ..

and still i am not getting my pf amount

thanks & regards,
      gourav goel

Mafoi Management consultants — Pending PF from last 8 months.

I had left Mafoi in Aug09. and submit my PF forms and fulfill all the required formalities in Aug month. after a 8 month they are not telling me the exact status and not entertaining me.

Please help me on the same.

Thanks & regards
      Ankush Arora
      [protected]@gmail.com

Mafoi Management consultants — provident fund and medical reumbersment

i applied provident fund 02/02/2010.

Still iam not received and the same way i pplied for medical reuimbersment. one year back still not received.

Regds,
      Narendra kumar n

MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD — DELAY IN PF WITHDRAWAL - TN/35791/44957 [Resolved]

sushant.mohan
        Dear

I was an ex employee of MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD , and was posted on deputation in SBI Life Insurance...

sudkann
        Dear Sir / Madam,

We are working in SW company under Mafoi Roll.
        For the past three months we unable to open the MAFOI Profile Link and other pay details in
        their website which user id and PW given to us. The website opening with PW and unable to see our Salary Page link in that site. Please do the needful.

Kannan
        Chennai
        there was no payslip here (nsn employee)

MAFOI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LTD — PF withdrawal [Resolved]

Bharat Dave
          Dear sir/ madam,

I want to know abut my pf withdrawal status I have been submitted my all document more then...

Deepali
          My case is I had a contract with Ma Foi consulting for 12 months .As this position was very urgent ther asked me to join at the earliest and I did.
          They asked me to join the CISCO directly and said you can complete joining formalities letter some how i couldn't go as i was very busy with office work .
          Later I am suppose to go for wedding and when i came back i came to know from some other person that my contact is terminated .
          I asked the in morning they said its not, then i called twice I got the same anser and in the evening again when i called they said yes is terminated .
          As i only had a probationary email offer letter, in which they haven't mentioned anything .
          But i don't want to leave them simply as if they would not have informed me i would not have come back to Bangalore leaving my new Wed life .
          Only proof i have is salary slips and PF cut from my salary .
          They didn't give me appointment letter and terminated cotract without notice, still they havent given it .
          what made them to do so...